Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Take Me Over

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Take Me Over - Page 2 Empty Re: Take Me Over

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:19 pm

Mercy couldn't believe this haughty bitch was laughing at her. She was practically trembling when Angela was finished. But not from fear. She was pissed. All these wrestlers knew was how to beat people up. They were classless Neanderthals with big tits and bigger egos. She hated these bitches and how they constantly threatened her. It seemed they had no fear of legal repercussions either. Mercy had, frankly, had enough.

Her hand shot out, almost on its own, and she sent a hard, echoing slap across Angela's close face. "Brutality is all you know, isn't it, you demented bitch? Well, I can be brutal too. If you threaten me again, I won't punish you using the AFW, I'll take real, legal action. I'm your boss, your superior, and don't you forget it. "

Mercy huffed, glaring down Angela and blowing a lock of pink hair out of her face. "Now get the hell out of my sight. I don't want to look at you. Hear your name until your title match. I WILL be there and if you don't have a plan that satisfies me, then I'll make sure I have a plan. You will make sure that Lilly is beaten and humiliated so badly she quits the league or I will make sure you're the one who suffers." Mercy pushed her palms against the desk and propped herself up so she was practically nose to nose with Angela. "Do you understand, Ms. Minetti?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:21 pm

Angela never saw the slap coming and she certainly wasn't expecting it. Her head was turned to the side violently as she was forced to stare at the wall; the move so violently that even her neck hurt. It took a couple of seconds for Angela to realize she had been slapped; she turned her head to face Mercy again, her eyes shinning bright with pure hatred. Despite how badly her cheek stung, Angela resisted the urge to move a hand up to touch her as she listened to Mercy's tirade. Angela was definitely not a good person, but she wasn't a brute as Mercy implied; she was calculating and methodical, and above all, Angela knew that revenge was best served cold; so she kept calm despite how much she wanted to beat the crap out of Mercy right now.

Once Mercy had finished, Angela took a couple of seconds to calm down and relax her hands that had turned into white-knuckled fists. She then leaned closer to Mercy, so that their foreheads and the tips of their noses touched. "I understand this..." Angela began to say, barely managing to keep her calm tone. "You need me. I don't need you. Lets say something happens to you. You present charges against me. Then I will simply lose the match and Lilly will get the title." A glimpse of a smile started to form in Angela's lips. Of course she had no intention of losing against a push over like Lilly, but she was a good liar, and she wanted Mercy to believe it.

"You are not my boss... and definitively you are not my superior. You are nothing. Just like Lilly.... AND you are not going to interfere in any way with me and my plans for Lilly... or things will start to happen to you..." Angela said and then she slowly leaned back, breaking contact with Mercy and turning as if she was going to leave, but then she suddenly stopped. "oh and one more thing..." Angela said still calmly to then suddenly move one hand to the back of Mercy's head, trying to catch her by surprise to then push Mercy's face fast into the desk as hard as she could. "Nobody fucking slaps me!"

Take Me Over - Page 2 6u0iRWY
Take Me Over - Page 2 QiougD6Take Me Over - Page 2 TTlOMaFTake Me Over - Page 2 5t0Q5s2Take Me Over - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:08 pm

Mercy was smug when she saw how Angela ate her slap. It always felt good to do that to an uppity bitch. Especially one like Angela. Mercy just wished she got to do it more often. She was usually the one who got the palm end of a stinging slap. But Mercy's mood soured instantly once Angela was back in her face and she pressed back against Angela's forehead and scowled bitterly at the woman.

Unfortunately, Mercy was quickly taken aback. What Angela said made Mercy gasp and reel. "Y-You're bluffing! You would never lose on purpose!" She said angrily. But she couldn't help but THINK about it. The last thing in the world she wanted was for Lilly to be the champion of anything. She didn't even want that witch in the LEAGUE anymore.

Mercy shook her head as Angela continued. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. SHe was about to go off. Heck, she might even consider fighting Angela herself right here and now, except it seemed Angela wasn't quite done talking.

"What!?" Mercy snapped. She found out what soon enough. Mercy's head was slammed into the table and she flopped backwards, clutching her nose. But her seat did not give and she flopped over the back of it from her own momentum. She tumbled to the ground and groaned, digging her fingers into the plush carpet and trying to recollect herself while her head throbbed.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:32 pm

Angela smiled as she watched Mercy falling down; smashing Mercy's face in he table had been a good way to shut the bitch up but Angela was hardly satisfied. Mercy had really crossed the line and Kaori didn't allowed anyone to talk to her like that, but although Angela wanted to keep beating Mercy she knew that causing too much trouble inside the AFW offices would be a bad idea. Specially since she knew this wasn't really Mercy's office but probably the office of one of the higher ups.

"I hope you have learned your lesson, bitch... Don't get in my way or you'll get hurt." Kaori said with a sweet taunting tone and then she turned around again and left the office, slamming the door as hard as she could, trying to make Mercy thing that their dealings were over, but once she had got to the elevator Angela pulled out her phone and called a friend. She had the sneaky suspicion that Mercy was still trying to try something for her match against Lilly and she wanted to make sure Mercy was completely out of the picture... plus she wanted simply to hurt and humiliate the upstart secretary really bad.

"Aló? Yes, it is me... How are you, hun? I need you... in the AFW building parking lot... yes... yes... we are going to beat a bitch..."

Take Me Over - Page 2 QiougD6Take Me Over - Page 2 TTlOMaFTake Me Over - Page 2 5t0Q5s2Take Me Over - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:54 pm

Mercy scowled at Angela as she gave her last threat and then slammed the door. Mercy winced and then sighed when Angela was gone. She definitely wasn't afraid of that girl and her threats. But what could she do? Angela wasn't going to just lose. But She didn't want to tempt fate.

She took a moment to gather herself and make sure everything was in order before she left the room. She just needed to get out of this place. She hated Kyoto. Unfortunately she'd have to come back at least once more for the match with Angela and Lilly but past that? Not if SHE could help it.

Mercy put on some [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONAWUHHAuA8:3lntsju2]music[/url:3lntsju2] to lift up her spirits as she headed out to the parking ot to catch a cab to the train station.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:05 pm

Angela didn't liked hiding from someone like Mercy, not because she wasn't sneaky, she LOVED being sneaky, but she felt it was kind of insulting to have to hide from such a weakling like Mercy, still she had to hide for she was prowling. She waited for Mercy to leave the office and followed her. It wasn't that hard to do, the dumb secretary had put on her headphones. Angela giggled shaking her head; as someone who was used to live dangerously she knew better than to go walk around without being able to hear... specially around somewhere where she could be ambushed.

Feeling like hiding wasn't necessary anymore as all she had to do was walk behind Mercy at a good distance, Angela pulled out her phone again to say. "She is about to leave the building..."

Right as Mercy began to open the door to the parking a pink haired blur jumped right behind her, swinging a baseball bat aiming right at the smallest of Mercy's back. Poison knew very well how to use a weapon to hurt people, and right now what she wanted was exactly that, to cause Mercy as much pain as possible.
Take Me Over - Page 2 524553-DACAEEL.jpg

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:51 pm

Mercy was definitely not expecting an ambushed. She bobbed her head to her music as she pushed the building's door open. The next thing she felt was a searing pain in her back as she collapsed to the ground. Her hand snaked to her back as she began to whimper in pain.

Mercy rolled onto her side as her face contorted in pain. She'd never experienced such horrible pain in her life. She looked up through her watering eyes to see what the heck happened.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:07 am

"Hello there, bitch..." Poison said with a wicked smile as she looked down at Mercy, holding the baseball bat in one hand over her shoulder, and then she raised a foot and slammed it down hard right into Mercy's tummy trying to knock the girl's breath out. Angela walked in giggling and moved besides Poison so Mercy could see her too, she wanted to make sure Mercy knew why this was happening to her. "Missed me, loser?" Kaori said with a wicked smile matching that of Poison. "Let's cuff her and take her to the car..." the naughty nurse added, taking the bat from Poison's hands so the sexy delinquent could crouch down over Mercy, grabbing the girl's hands to pull them back and then handcuffs them. Poison moved quickly, knowing Mercy would be breathless for just so long and she wanted to finish handcuffing the secretary to then shove a piece of cloth down her throat before the girl could scream for help.

Angela and Poison then picked Mercy up by the arms and started to drag her to the parking lot, where the car Poison had stolen a couple of hours ago was waiting. The pink haired sexy thug knew a couple of things about kidnapping people, she had kidnapped a New York mayor's daughter before, so she had picked a pretty non-descriptive car and made sure it was a model with a trunk that couldn't be opened from inside. They dragged Mercy handcuffed and gagged around, and the pushed the girl in the car's trunk, locking it securely before they both jumped on the front seats to drive away.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:22 am

Before the tears could even subside, the hard boot of Poison smashed into her gut. Her body forced an exhale as breath escaped her and she gasped like a fish out of water, barely hearing the words of her attacker but getting a clear look at her face and bright pink hair.

And then Angela came into view. Mercy's eyes were still wide from inhaling and exhaling deeply and when she tried to speak, nothing came out but a haggard pant. She shook her head when Angela mentioned handcuffs. She still couldn't scream and soon enough Poison was on her, putting the hand cuffs on her and making her a slave to the whims of the two girls.

Just when it seemed like Mercy might get her breath back and shriek for help, the cloth was stuffed in her mouth. It didn't stop her from trying but all that came out were frantic muffles. She continued her muffled screaming as she was dragged by the two, kicking her legs and trying not to get drugged. But she was truly helpless and it wasn't long before she was tossed in a trunk. She groaned as she rested her head on the hard surface. She had been put in a lot of precarious positions by a lot of crude and evil bitches in her day but she was hard pressed to think of a worse on as the car sparked to life and zoomed off to who knew where.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:41 pm

Posion and Angela laughed loudly once they left the AFW's building, waving hands to the guard at the parking lot and giving him her best completely-innocent smiles. They drove around the city for a while before heading to the outskirts, towards a warehouse that Poison have been using as a hideout. The cute pink haired thug had also added a special room for those nights of passion when she seduced some unsuspecting victim and had her way with them, which was exactly what Angela and her were planning to do with Mercy. Poison parked the car inside the warehouse and then the two went to open the trunk.

Angela reached with one hand to grab Mercy by the hair and unceremoniously pulled the girl out of the car's trunk letting her fall on the cold concrete floor. "Well Mercy... see what happens when you mess with your betters?" Angela asked with a fake sweet tone. "Your betters crush you like a bug...that's what!" Angela said, placing her right shoe on Mercy's face and crushing it against the floor.

Poison laughter could be heard in the distance as Angela rubbed the sole of her shoe on Mercy's face, but then the naughty nurse stepped back and it was Poison whom got close, wielding a pair of big scissors, she went down on her knees besides Mercy and delivered a short but very powerful punch aimed directly at Mercy's tummy... and then she started to cut the girl's clothes with the scissors, yanking them, stretching them and ripping them until they were turned to shreds leaving Mercy completely naked.

Poison steeped back and Angela got closer, bringing a cute pink leather collar with spiky metal studs and a matching leash, she straddled Mercy's naked body, bouncing a bit on top of the girl just for fun before she went to put the collar around Mercy's neck. "You are our bitch now, Mercy... and we are going to make sure you NEVER forget it!"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum