Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 3 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Take Me Over

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Take Me Over - Page 5 Empty Re: Take Me Over

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:45 pm

Mercy knew how stupid it was to spit at Angela and say those words. Se had already become quite subservient to the two sadists wills but she just felt the need for one last bit of defiance. Just to satisfy her pride. She knew what was going to happen afterwards as her cheek was stung painfully by the slap, causing her head to slump as she was left panting softly and staring at Angela's sexy legs.

She let her head hang limply, trying to relax her body while Angela fetched whatever torture devices she had prepared for Mercy. Her eyes widened when the clothespins came to view. Se was not looking forward to that but before she cold even protest, she was ballgagged.

"Mmmhmmmhmmm!" Her eyes widened and beheld fear and she flailed before, during and after the clothespin was put on her nose. She could barely breath. The saliva from her mouth was sealing off the small amount of air she could get form there and now her nose was plugged. She knew she needed to settle her body and relaxed, but she was too panicked and kept struggling hard and loudly sucking air through her nose.

She squealed again when the pin clipped hard on her sensitive titflesh. "Nnnnhhhnnnn!" She tried to shake her body to shake it free as more tears dripped down her cheeks.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:59 pm

Angela smiled as she saw the fear in Mercy's eyes and body. She still felt the sting on her pride from Mercy's taunts and the spit on her face. The naughty nurse had to admit she didn't thought Mercy would be this tough; she could almost respect her, but that didn't changed her intentions. She was going to hurt this bitch and badly until the stupid secretary begged like a cheap whore.

"What is the matter, whore? Not so mouthy any more, uuh bitch?" Kaori gloated in front of her helpless victim as she moved her hands to grab more clamps and slowly started to form a line with them on the underside of Mercy's tit... to then move to the other tit and do the same, forming to pretty lines of clamps around the undersides of Mercy's tits.

Poison remained standing there watching her partner in crime work, and she couldn't help but get aroused hearing Mercy's struggle with the gag. She decided to have some fun herself and moved behind the secretary, crouching between Mercy's legs and, spreading her asscheeks Poison began to lap Mercy's pussy from behind, wanting to taste the girl's excitement.

Take Me Over - Page 5 6u0iRWY
Take Me Over - Page 5 QiougD6Take Me Over - Page 5 TTlOMaFTake Me Over - Page 5 5t0Q5s2Take Me Over - Page 5 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:43 am

With her mouth gagged, it was difficult for Mercy to protest anymore. Unfortunately,s he couldn't even beg now either. All she could do was endure what the nurse and her cohort was putting through and hope that it didn't last too long. Her tears was already hot when Angela started clamping more clothespins onto her breasts. It hurt so much. A dull ache that seemed like fingers trying to pull the skin off her breasts.

If she could endure the punishment, of which she had no choice to, she felt Poison suddenly spread her as cheeks. Mercy's eyes widened and she turned her head, trying to make noises through the ball gag as she felt the moist tongue invade her already dripping pussy. Her body fell limp. She was already in a state of high anxiety and heightened sensitivity but Poison made her shamefully come back to attention after her recent orgasm. She tried to close her thighs together, not in protest but in shame as she could already feel her loins stirring as the hot pink haired girl lapped erotically at her pussy.

"Mmmhmmmnnnhhh!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:52 pm

Poison giggled with her mouth still pressed against Mercy's sex. She could feel how the girl tried to close her legs but she used her elbows to keep them apart and spread Mercy's asscheeks even more with her hands. She then spit hard in Mercy's hole and went back to lapping that pussy, this time sinking her tongue deeper into it.

Meanwhile Kaori continued applying the clamps on Mercy's tits until she had completed the two lines right below the undersides. She then pulled out from the back a long wool thread and started to slide them in the holes between the clams. It was a difficult task, especially with Mercy moving and shaking, but Kaori kept trying, slapping Mercy's face hard each time the girl moved, until she finally had all the clamps tied up so that with just one pull from the thread she could pull them all. She took a few seconds to admire her work and to let the pain sink in Mercy's tits and then with a really hard pull she made all the clamps stretch Mercy's tits and snap down to the floor, freeing Mercy's jugs in the most painful way possible.

Take Me Over - Page 5 QiougD6Take Me Over - Page 5 TTlOMaFTake Me Over - Page 5 5t0Q5s2Take Me Over - Page 5 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:37 pm

Mercy was now crying and whimpering loudly. Each slap just caused her face to redden and for a new stream of tears to fall down. The pain was too much but all she could do was endure. She was now starting to think that maybe, just maybe, Angela WAS pretty good at this, even while Poison forced Mercy's sex to rekindle with life.

When Angela finally finished her little torture thread and yanked, Mercy screamed loudly, even with the ball gag on and stiffened onto her tip toes. That caused a chain reaction which forced her pussy to shoot out a stream of cum at Poison like a squirt gun. The combination of pain and pleasure, caused Mercy to nearly fall unconscious and she dropped as much as she could int he pillory, barely moving and barely breathing as her lungs forced her breasts up and down gently and drool coated the ball gag.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:16 pm

Poison could feel the moment when Angela pulled the clamps off by how Mercy moaned and wiggled. She covered Mercy's pussy with her mouth and plunged her tongue as deep as she could into the girl's moist sex feeling how it flooded and squirted against her throat so hard that it made her gag and cough a bit. Kaori had definitively got Mercy good, Poison thought as she recovered her breathe a bit before going back to licking Mercy's sex clean.

Angela on the other side held Mercy's face with both hands so she could get a very good look at her victim's expressions through the whole ordeal and then moved closer to lick Mercy's face and mouth, lapping at the gag ball and around it as if she tried to slip her tongue through the small spaces left between the ball and Mercy's lips. After playing like this for a while with her victim, Angela reached behind Mercy's head to remove the gag and then kiss Mercy's lips fully and unrestrained. "Tell me little slut... what do you think now?"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:20 pm

Mercy whimpered as she was forced to look into Angela's eyes while she orgasmed. The tongue on her face was gentle in the most humiliating way and when it was removed, Mercy moaned into Angela's kiss. "S-Stop..." She groaned. "Please..." She huffed as Poison still licked her pussy softly.

"Nnhn... Please... no more..." She whimpered. "I... can't take it..." Her body was sore and tired and the drafty warehouse made her shiver. She just wanted to crawl home and sleep forever.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:15 pm

"You can't?" asked Angela pretending to be concerned about Mercy and a bit disappointed. "That's terrible..." Kaori said as she continued giving Mercy's cute face lots and lots of soft peck kisses and little licks, to then lean back and hit Mercy's cheek with a vicious short slap. "...but I don't care."Angela laughed aloud after that and stood up, turning around to press her round derriere on Mercy's face.

"OK slut. I'll make a deal with you. You lick me good and I'll let you go...maybe..." Angela said, giggling as she began to pull her skirt up, rubbing it against Mercy's face until Angela's bare asscheeks were pressed against the secretary. Then Kaori grabbed her panties and pulled them down, doubling herself over so she could press her ass and sex against Mercy's face.

"Can I use a strappy on her?" Poison asked with a tone of voice that made it sound as if she was asking for a cookie. "Sure thing, cutie. Pick a big one."

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:04 am

Mercy groaned as Angela began to kiss her and tease her gently. She was forced to look at Angela and she hated how the girl's kisses were affectionate. If she was just delivering pain, she could hate it and hate herself, but her mouth opened when Angela came close to her lips, almost invitingly as she tilted her head as if she wanted her lips kissed too. Then the slap came. Saliva was forced out of her face and her head drooped right into Angela's tush.

"mhmmmhmm!" Mercy whimpered as Angela rubbed and then stripped, leaving the secretary with a face full of ass and pussy. She shut her eyes tightly and did her best to lick, She pushed her tongue out and began to take long laps up Angela's sex and ass, trying to make sure she did the best she could, lowering her head the best she could and wiggling her tongue against Angela's pussy lips, trying to tease Angela and trying to pretend that Poison wasn't about to just fuck her hard with a huge strap on.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:38 pm

"Mmmmm... yes... just like that Mercy..." Angela teased as she rubbed her ass up and down Mercy's face some more. "I know giving oral is part of a secretary's job.... so just do what you know..." Kaori said trying not to giggle, pushing herself more against Mercy to engulf the secretary's face with her ass cheeks completely.

Poison searched the drawers and the closets to find a strappy that suited her desires. Angela had told her to use the biggest one and for once she felt like doing as she had been told. It took her some time but she finally found the one and promptly returned to Mercy's ass, giving the secretary a few spanks while she put on the strappy. "Ok baby... here it comes..." Poison said as she grabbed hold of Mercy's asscheeks and spread them and then started to push the thick huge dildo into her pussy, slowly but firmly, wanting to really spread Mercy sex to the limit.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum