Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Take Me Over

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Take Me Over - Page 3 Empty Re: Take Me Over

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:46 am

Mercy could only endure the bumpy ride in the trunk and wonder what was going to happen. She'd had a lot of girls do a lot of things to her but she had no clue Angela and her pink haired friend was going to do to her. Her one consolation was that she thought Angela might not do anything to permanent to her. Angela was pissed because Mercy threatened her. She was going to get revenge but she didn't think the woman would do anything than... the usual...

But soon the car stopped and the trunk was opened. Mercy watched with wide, curious eyes as the two opened the trunk and pulled her out. She screamed as her hair was pulled but it came out as a muffle from the gag in her mouth. She flopped to the hard concrete and she became fearful when she saw she was in a dingy warehouse.

Her nose exhaled heavy snorts as Angela began to talk to her. She tried to recoil from Angela's boot and squirmed when her face was smooshed against the dirty floor. She squealed and wriggled, knowing she wouldn't be able to get away.

Mercy heard Poison but it wasn't until she felt the hard punch that her eyes widened. She coughed into the gag and began frantically shaking her head when Poison began to disrobe her.

"MPHMMMNNPHMM!"

By the time Mercy was naked, she was trying to hold in tears and sniffled against the cold unforgiving concrete as she waited for what they were going to do next when Angela sat on her. She groaned when Angela bounced on her and warily looked as the collar and leash were put on her. She made another stifled protest as Angela explained the futility of her situation and her head slumped against the cold concrete as she tried to slow her breathing and calm her nerves. She knew for now, she WAS their bitch and had no idea what they were going to do next.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:44 pm

Once the collar and leash was in place, firmly locked around Mercy's neck, Angela gave the leash a harsh pull, just to make Mercy's head follow. The naughty nurse the took the cloth out of Mercy's mouth and stood up. "Anything to say, slut?" Angela asked with a wicked smile on her lovely lips. "oh...you can scream all you want. Nobody will hear you in here..." she added as she started to walk towards a door in the back of the warehouse, pulling Mercy's leash as she did.

Poison laughed, watching Mercy in such an embarrassing position and followed Angela, taking a good look of Mercy's cute butt as the secretary was forced to crawl behind her friend. Angela opened the door and started to step down the long flight of stairs. "Watch steps bitch!" she said cheerfully as she lead Mercy with the leash down to the basement of the warehouse, to what seemed to be a rather comfy dungeon. The walls were padded in red and there was all kind of bondage furniture around the place; a big X cross with manacles, a finely crafted wooden pranger and a cage that looked big enough to keep a human inside. On the wall there was a counter with all sort of toys, whips and other restraining objects.

"Welcome to your new home, bitch!" Angela said smiling as she stood there, like showing with one hand the place to Mercy. Behind them Poison got to the job of locking the door, which required her to work many loud metallic mechanism.

Take Me Over - Page 3 6u0iRWY
Take Me Over - Page 3 QiougD6Take Me Over - Page 3 TTlOMaFTake Me Over - Page 3 5t0Q5s2Take Me Over - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:23 pm

Mercy squealed as she was tugged on, forced to crawl on all fours while Angela did as she liked. She knew there was little point in resisting for now. Even if she might be able to get away from both of them, what would she do? Her clothes were in tatters and she had no idea where she was. When the cloth was finally removed, Mercy turned her head. "Isn't it... a bit much?" She asked simply. She knew why Angela was doing what she was doing and Mercy knew that if she were in Angela's position, she might do the same. But this seemed excessive by any standard.

Despite her small complaint, Mercy followed dutifully. It was all she could do at the moment. But when she was taken to a set of steps, she stopped and resisted a bit. She didn't want to have to crawl down a flight of steps. But ultimately her resistance was meager and she just hoped if she complied that they wouldn't yank her and make her tumble.

When she got downstairs, she was surprised at what she found. She was in a padded sex dungeon that looked a lot like the ones she had seen while in Lukretia's employ.

Mercy couldn't help but grin sardonically at the sight. "Don't tell me... you did this all for me just because I threatened you." She said. "That... would actually be quite impressive. I'm... honored, ladies." She retorted in a snarky tone. If she didn't jest, she might very well start crying.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:00 pm

Angela's lovely wicked smile disappeared when she heard Mercy's sardonic comment. The naughty nurse didn't expected Mercy to be so calm. It was quite disappointing for Angela to realize that Mercy wasn't half as scared as she would have liked, even after being kidnapped. Angela looked down at Mercy raising an eyebrow wondering if Mercy was used to this kind of "stuff". She crouched and cupped Mercy's chin to make the secretary look into her eyes. "I am sorry, Mercy, but no... this is where we keep our pets... so you may have to end up sharing your cage with someone else..." Angela said almost with a sweet tone. "Of course, first we are going to have to tame you...and I can tell that you are quite the spunky type, aren't you? " Angela added with an almost friendly smile. "So we are going to have to hurt you...and fuck you...a lot..."

"I hope you don't mind." Angela pulled Mercy's collar hard and begun to drag the girl towards a nice and firm pillory. Poison, who hadn't stop giggling since she heard Mercy's answer, moved ahead of them to open up the pillory so then Angela could, using the leash, force Mercy's head in the big opening in the middle, and then Poison and Angela each grabbed one of Mercy's hands and pulled them into the smaller openings, before bringing the upper plate down to trap Mercy in the torture device.

Take Me Over - Page 3 QiougD6Take Me Over - Page 3 TTlOMaFTake Me Over - Page 3 5t0Q5s2Take Me Over - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:14 pm

Mercy saw Angela's disappointment and tried to use it to fuel her stoicism. She stared into Angela's eyes as her chin was cupped. "Y-You can't just keep me here forever!" Mercy said, trying ti turn her head away. Even though she made a lot of enemies, there were still people who would notice she wasn't around. At the very least Rally would know something was up when she didn't report to work.

"Rrgghhh..." Mercy growled as she struggled against the leash and squealed as she was forced into the pillory. When she was locked in, she struggled once but knew how useless it was. She sighed and shut her eyes. "You bitches...' She growled. "I... I've had this done to me before!" She didn't know why she felt the need to say THAT. She wasn't sure if it would help or hurt her case. "I... I can still do things to you! You know I can! You bitches!" She screamed and suddenly began to fervently renew her struggle.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:36 pm

"She sure has some spirit!" Poison said giggling as she teased Angela, who had told her that the secretary was nothing but a weak office mouse. Obviously Angela had been wrong and Poison was not going to waste the chance to taunt her partner.

"Don't worry Bunny, we are going to break it." Angela answered smiling wickedly. The naughty nurse was quite pissed that Mercy remained so defiant, but this also gave her the excuse she needed to go really hard on the secretary.

Angela walked back making sure Mercy could not see her anymore. "Oh I am pretty sure you had this done to you before, slut... how else would a loser like you get a job at AFW if not by being someone's bitch? Angela said as she moved to one of the walls to pick up a toy, trying a handful of different whips and paddles before choosing a firm riding crop.

."Well, Mercy...now you are MY bitch." Kaoru said as she raised the riding crop and swung it, aiming for Mercy's left asscheek, trying yo hit her victim by surprise.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:08 am

Mercy felt a little invigorated by Poison's taunting of Angela and even Angela's words and struggled in the pillory. Though she could not see, she still turned her head and wiggled her ass for the two vixens. She huffed as well but refused to answer Angela's question. How did she get her job? Honestly! It wasn't because she ate some girl out. Though, if it DID take that, maybe she'd consider it. Especially if the girl was hot.

But her thoughts were interrupted when the sharp slap of the riding crop came. "Aiyeeee!" She said and tried to bend her naked ass low so it would be harder to hit, unable to do too much while she was shackled. "Nnghh...Stop it!" She said with a hint of pleading in her tone, despite trying to sound demanding.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:21 pm

Angela was annoyed and getting more and more exasperated with how Mercy refused to be a good pet. Poison taunts only served to fire Angela up, and although she liked when Poison teased her, she was starting to feel like she really wanted to discharge all this tension into someone. Luckily for her Mercy was right there for her to do so and like always the riding crop never disappointed. "OK... lets get this round bum red a a tomato!" Angela said as she begun to hit Mercy's derriere with the riding crop swinging it back and forth again and again while she hummed.

"Awwww... poor thing..." Poison said as she moved in front of Mercy, holding the girl's face with both hands and while Angela whipped Mercy's ass, Poison leaned in and began to kiss and lick softly the girl's face.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:19 pm

Mercy started to shriek every time the riding crop slapped against her ass. it didn't take long for it to start to get red. "Aiieya! Nstop!"she pleaded. She was worried that Angela might spank it so much it bled. She wanted to be able to at least sit DOWN when she got out of here. IF she did.

mercy whimpered as Poison came around the front, her screeches turned to muffled groans as she felt tears begin to collect at her eyes. She tried to yank herself free from the pillory once more but it only came out as a futile gesture. When Poison leaned in, Mercy mewled softly. She couldn't help but give into Poison's treatments when Angela was being so mean. It was like finding comfort in something devilish because there was worse around. She knew that.

"mmmnn..." Mercy's mouth opened and she begged with her body language for Poison to explore deeper as she tried to move face to catch Poison's sweet kisses, still jerking with each slap of the crop. "Hnk! ... nn... Hnk! n..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:36 pm

Poison giggled at Mercy's reaction and the cupped the girl's face with both hands to tenderly immobilize it. She wanted to be kind with Mercy to let the mixed feelings set deep into the girl, but although Angela was using pain and Poison pleasure, the pink haired rogue wanted to make sure Mercy felt helpless. She slowly traced Mercy's lips with her tongue, first on the outside and then slipping it inside Mercy's mouth, did the same from the inside. Poison then tilted her head to the side and pushed harder into Mercy's mouth, letting her tongue invade and go deep, swirling around like she owned the place, while she tried to contain the need to giggle each time Angela gave Mercy another hard hit.

Angela stood behind Mercy panting a bit as she was getting a bit tired with all the swinging she was doing. She was also getting a bit jealous of Poison; here she was doing all the hard job while her pink haired partner got all the fun. Well, beating Mercy's ass was also fun and Angela knew exactly when to stop to make sure the stupid secretary didn't bleed but would be hurting enough to not dare to sit for a handful of days. Once Mercy's butt was the right tone of red with just a bit of purple, Angela stopped and stepped back, opening a small fridge to grab a drink, the dungeon could get pretty hot sometimes, specially with three people here. She took a couple of sips from her ice cold drink and then, without warning, placed the ice cold can right between Mercy's asscheeks.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum