Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 3 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Going Out Drinking!

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Going Out Drinking! - Page 8 Empty Re: Going Out Drinking!

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:10 am

The short haired girl smiled lightly at Nikolette's answer, currently too drunk to be flustered by the girl's act. Right after she took the last cup, Mayu let out a cute "Wheee~" before she slumped to the table, with her arms under her head. Her face was red and her eyes closed, as if she's knocked out for a bit. Azami didn't look surprised at the scene as she calmly put her cup on the table and looked at Nikolette.

"You didn't seem like you can walk straight anymore, Nikolette-san... and Yuu-chan would probably out for a while," she said with a smile. "I think both of you should spend the rest of the night at my place... it's not too far from here. Ah, the question..." she remembered before leaning her face towards Nikolette's, giving the girl a rather serious expression. "Hmm... Well, Guess I'll just ask the cliche here... How serious are you with Yuu-chan...? How far would you go to protect her?"

As it was Mayu was temporarily unconscious and she couldn't heard the other girl's conversation. Azami's soft voice and her closeness to Nikolette only added to the discreetness of their talk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:17 am

Nikolette couldn't help but giggle at Myu's aanswer. She was cute as she slumped into a stupor. She was feling close to itherslef as her neck slowly swiveled to face Azami. N-No... Probably not..." She said, smiling t Azami alttle bit. "Yeah... Sure.... That sounds ... Nice..."

Nikolette sighed and her ear twitched as Aazami spoke and she frowned. Nikolette lifted up her hand and pushed it forward and snaked her fingers into Mayu's hair.

"That's... Not an easy question..." She said and turned her head. "I don't really know her very well. I mean, you say it like I love her or somethin..." Nikolette lifted up her head and looked at Azami. "I thought I'd found my soulmate. Myy last girlfiend, my first one. Before that I was too caught up in work. It was great, I was happy and then..." Nikolette wved her other hand. "One dy she was gone." Nikolette frowned as she let her finges slide through Mayu's hair.

"So... I dunno... Protect? I aint a saint, Azami. Does Mayu need to be protected? I just know that I feel good when I'm around her and when I'm not, I think about her. All I want is the chance to see if having that sort of thing... That thing where I even should be potecting her... is a possibility between us..."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:45 am

Azami smiled as she heard Nikolette's answer. It seemed like the girl wasn't really sure of her feeling towards her cousin yet. That's understandable, since they haven't been together for long. She let out a sigh and looked at Nikolette again.

"Yuu-chan isn't as strong as you might think..." she said. "But that's fine, eventually both of you would know what do you think about each other... I just hope that whatever going to happen between you two wouldn't ended up hurting her more."

And if that happened to be the case, then I would never forgive you... Azami added in her mind. The blue haired girl would then raise from her seat and walked towards the bar counter to pay for the drinks. Once she finished, she would returned to the table to pick up her cousin, trying to place the drunk girl's arm over her shoulder and her head on the other so she could carry her back to her place.

"I believe you can pick up yourself... Nikolette-san...? I don't think I can carry both of you at the same time, ohoho~" she said in a joking tone.

Last edited by 10553 on Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:46 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:38 pm

Nikolette furrowed her brow at Azami. "What do you mean, more?" She asked. "I would never hurt Mayu. Not on purpose anyway! I just wanna see her smile all the time an be around when she does!" Nikolette blushed as she oozed out of the booth and hobbled forward. She wasn't really sure if she could make it anywhere as the room started spinning.

"Y-yeah, I'll be ok.' She said rubbing her temple, grinning a bit at Azami's joke. "What do you mean though? That she ain't strong?!" Nikolette wasn't really sure about it.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:02 am

Azami let out a sigh as she heard Nikolette's question while they're walking towards the bar's exit. The girl should have noticed something from their drinking session earlier, so she thought that there shouldn't be any harm in telling the mechanic about it.

"Well, as you might have noticed... Yuu-chan has a bit of family problem..." she would say in a soft voice. "She might be always smiling on the outside, but she's just a normal girl who can be hurt..."

Azami glanced over her shoulder to look at Mayu who's still out as she walked out the bar. A faint smile appeared on her face and she would look at Nikolette.

"The night air is refreshing isn't it?" she said casually. "But we might need to hurry up a bit... before Yuu-chan awaken..." she added with a suggestive wink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:34 am

"I heard her. I was surprised." Nikolette said as she followed Azami. "But... everyone has their issues." She added. "She's gotta be tough enought o get through somethin like that!" She said as she walked next to Azami. "And if she ain't then... well... that's what people who can support ya are for!" Nikolette furrowed her brow. "Why's she so reluctant to get involved?" She asked. "And, it don't seem like it ain't just with me, either! She doesn't even seem ta want ta have regular friends around or anythin! I can understand bein alone. I felt that way most o my life. Sometimes I like it but no woman's an island! Everyone needs support now an again! " Nikolette sighed. "Maybe I should just back off? So she can have someone to support her without wonderin about what's gonna happen? I dunno. I'm not really good at this sort of thing. Feelins... that ain't what I usually do. I'm more of a numbers gal. Things are black an white and everythin has a place and they make sense. Feelins... don't"

Nikolette took a deep breath of the air when Azami said it and nodded. "Yeah." She said and smiled at Azami. She then furrowed her brow. "Oi! Whatd'ya mean before she wakes up? Don't ya want her to!?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:05 pm

"It's not that she doesn't want to be involved with anyone..." said Azami as they continued to walk towards her place. "Yuu-chan is always... kind of independent. She liked having friends, but she always tried not to trouble them with her problem. Family problem isn't something you can easily share to others too..."

The blue haired girl paused for a bit, and let out another sigh before she glanced at Nikolette.

"Oh, it's up to you whether you want to back off or not," she said with a subtle smile. "I'm just saying that Yuu-chan isn't living on a black and white world. It's actually just the opposite of that."

The girl's question afterwards made Azami giggled before she looked at Nikolette, her expression became slightly mischievous.

"I do want her to wake up," she said with a smile. "But I'd rather not have her wake up in a public place when she's drunk. You'll see for yourself... Nikolette-san... ohoho~"

After a short moment of walking, the girls would approach a standard looking apartment building. The place was quite nice, but far from being luxurious. It's pretty much intended for a middle class people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:12 pm

Nikolette furrowed her brow. "That's not what I was taught." She said. "Well, I dunno." She said shrugging. "I wasn't really taught much of anythin. Specially about family. I just thought that friends were the ones ya went to when you couldn't go to family an had problems ya needed ta get off yer chest."

Nikolette frowned. SHe said she'd back off, but she didn't want to. Now more than ever she didn't. "No one's livin in that kinda world, are they?" She let it go after that as she looked at Mayu. She looked pretty peaceful and Nikolette smiled.

But Azami's words made her wary. What, exactly was she in store for? She was more curious than anything. Wen they got to the apartment, Nikolette looked at it. It looked nice. She then looked at Azami. "Why don't I take Mayu so you can get us inside?" She asked, offering to take the passed out girl.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:49 pm

Azami smiled as she handed over her drunk cousin to Nikolette, placing Mayu on the girl's shoulder while she took out a key from her pocket and unlocked the door. She would then give Nikolette a gesture to follow her all the way to the second floor through the stair, and eventually stopped in front of a room. Once she opened the door, Azami waved her hand so Nikolette would carry the short haired girl inside as she turned on the lights to reveal a very simple but clean room. It almost looked like a stereotypical nice girl's room, everything was in place and arranged neatly. Her place wasn't really big, and there's only one bedroom. Azami thought that her bed should be enough for three girls, although it would probably be a bit cramped. Of course, there's always the sofa at the living room.

"You can place her on the sofa," Azami would say to Nikolette as she pointed at a nice dark colored sofa which looked comfy at the living room, with a pair of similar colored pillows. "Want a drink? Perhaps some water or tea," she offered afterwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:42 pm

Nikolette nodded as she looked around the place. She saw the couch and stumbled over to it, setting Mayu down. Nikolette then slumped to the ground and let out a hot breath. She looked at Azami and smiled. "Sure. I guess some tea?" She said and then turned and looked at Mayu. She looked so peaceful. It made Nikolette want to get comfy too but she looked around and blinked. She rubbbed her eyes and then let out a soft yawn. She was still feeling pretty good from all the alcohol but couldn't help but lean forward. She leaned her head on Mayu's chest and closer her eyes as she listened to the girl's soft breathing and heartbeat, kneeling on the floor and slumping against Mayu.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next