Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 11:57 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 3:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 3:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:07 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 9:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 1 Bot

Lobo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Going Out Drinking!

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Going Out Drinking! - Page 3 Empty Re: Going Out Drinking!

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:45 am

"Nuh-uh. Unfortunately I never had enough funds to travel around the country. Only been in a few cities, that's all," Mayu replied before taking a sip from her glass of beer again. It was almost empty now.

The short haired girl would listen attentively as Nikolette spoke about herself. The place name the girl mentioned sounded odd, but Mayu quickly figured out that it must be somewhere overseas. She chuckled as Nikolette talked about Tesla being her idol and her dream to build big machines. It seemed like her friend was very passionate about them, which was admirable. When the girl said about her name being not so Serbian, she sort of answered Mayu's unspoken question about where Nikolette from.

"Ah I see, you really like machines, don't you?" Mayu asked with a pleasant smile. "Hehe, to be honest, I didn't know where are you from until you said Serbian just now... so of course I didn't notice!" she would say bluntly, scratching her head again and grinned at Nikolette. "So... does it mean Nikolette isn't your real name? What is it then?" she asked casually.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:02 pm

"Oh! Well, that's still pretty good, right!?" Nikolette said as she smiled at Mayu and then nodded eagerly when she continued. "Yes! Absolutely. I used to build them when I was little out of whatever scraps I could find laying around." Nikolette then paused for a moment as Mayu asked about her country of origin. "I'm from Croatia. It's... just a little west of Italy." She said, figuring telling Mayu the name wouldn't make any difference to the girl. "But, I'm Serbian...." Nikolette turned her head a bit. "It's... complicated..." She said and then lifted her head up and smiled at Mayu.

Nikolette's cheeks went red at Mayu's correct insinuation. "Ah.. uh.. Y-yes..." The mechanic said meekly. "Tessla is my real last name but Nikolette... is a name I took when I was really young. My real name is .. it's so dorky!" She said and buried her head in the table throwing her arms over her head.

"I don't wanna say it!" She said with her muffled voice, clearly full of embarrassment. "Not to you, at least..." She whispered so Mayu couldn't hear the last bit.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:17 pm

"Ah, I see!" Mayu said enthusiastically when Nikolette explained about her origin. "Okay, I get it," she would say with a smile as the girl concluded it by saying that it's complicated.

Mayu decided to leave it as it was, not wanting to force Nikolette to tell her if the girl didn't want to. What the mechanic said about her real name, however, did make the short haired girl curious. Nikolette's reaction showed her embarrassment, which only made Mayu wondered if there's something wrong with her real name. She decided to ask Nikolette one more time, and if the girl still didn't want to tell her, then it's fine.

"Aawww, but I want to know!" Mayu would say with an excited look, half teasing the girl. "I promise I won't laugh or anything!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:33 pm

Nikolette panted in her self made prison as Mayu spoke. It was just a name after all, but still, Nikolette felt especially embarrassed saying it to Mayu. The mechanic lifted up her head and stared at Mayu with wide, pleading eyes before she drooped her eyelids. "Its... [size=85:2tj4cp9m]Dragoslava..." She muttered, barely audible before turning away for a second before lifting herself off her seat and peering at Mayu. "But... You can't tell anyone!" She exclaimed. "It's so horrible!" Nikolette was panting as she slumped back in the booth. "I-I need another drink!" She exclaimed and lifted her hand up and called for the waiter.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:58 pm

Mayu waited to see whether Nikolette was going to tell her name or not, and when the girl looked at her with pleading eyes, she just smiled sweetly in anticipation. When the girl muttered a foreign sounded name, Mayu's eyes blinked twice, and then she would hear Nikolette spoke again.

"Oh? That actually sounds cool!" Mayu exclaimed with a genuine smile. "I don't think you have anything to be ashamed, Nikol-san~ But sure! I won't tell anyone. Tee-hee," said the short haired girl as she winked at Nikolette.

Mayu finished her glass of beer afterwards as Nikolette called for the waiter, who would approach their table with a pleasant smile.

"Anything I can help you with?" he would ask politely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:57 am

"What.. It doesn't, c'mon!" Nikolette said shaking her head. "Ya ain't gotta be nice ta me or anythin. I know how dumb it sounds." Nikolette blushed. But... what if Mayu... did like it? There was just no way!Nikolette blushed at Mayu's wink and her legs shifted underneath the table. Nikoletee wasn't used to such friendliness and Mayu seemed to be pretty flirtatious around her. Should Nikolette try as well? She wasn't sure.

Nikolette smiled. "That's a cute laugh, Mayu." She said and then bit her lip. That was very direct and probably not a very good thing to say! She was thankful when the bartender arrived. "Ahh, I think we're ready fer round two!" The Mechanic said cheerfully. "I think I'll stick with my theme. This time I will try an Irish Coffee!" The thought of it seemed a bit exciting, really. After Mayu ordered, Nikolette would turn to her and ask a question. 'So, how long ya been wrasslan?

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:28 am

"No, it's not silly," said Mayu convincingly. "I don't know who told you that, but I don't think that's a silly name! I like it as much as Nikolette. Um, you know! It might make a better nickname!" she would continue. "Drago-san! doesn't that sound... powerful! Ah, but probably sounds more boy-ish... Silly me, tee-hee."

Mayu was just blurting out to make Nikolette feel less embarrassed about her real name. It probably wouldn't work that well after her last sentence, but she really didn't think that it was a silly name like the girl claimed. Hearing Nikolette complimented her laugh, the short haired girl would blush lightly and smiled. That was... kind of awkward to be honest, but Mayu tried her best to maintain a pleasant face.

"E-eh, that's... the first time someone ever say something like that..." she would say with a subtle hint of nervousness. When the waiter came and took Nikolette's order, Mayu thought for a while before she looked at the waiter, who seemed to be waiting for her order.

"Sake," she would say.

"An Irish coffee and Sake, then," said the waiter with a nod before he went to the bar. Mayu would then hear Nikolette's question and she would put her index finger on her chin and rolled her eyes.

"Hmm... I first tried it in high school... so it's about..." she would say before raising a hand and make a count with her fingers. "4 years ish...? Ah, but I only started taking it seriously for about 1 year and a half... I think..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:16 pm

Nikolette blushed deeply and lowered her head. "Ah... uh... w-well! If.. if you like it so m-much then! Ah... I g-guess you can call me that!" Nikolette shut her eyes. "B-but only when it's you and me!' She couldn't believe how flustered she was getting. She was definitely thankful when the waited came and took their drinks.

She listened to Mayu with a smile on her face. Highschool? That seemed pretty fun. She barely even remembered her school years, not that there was much. Then suddenly her thoughts drifted to Mayu in a wrestlign outfit. The girl wore regular clothes to the ring so it was a new though. Nikolette blushed and slapped her hands down on the table. "Oh! I guess then we really ain't got too much difference in experience then! No wonder our match was so close!" Nikolette turned her head. "I've been thinkin 'bout it though. Ya know yer team leader, Angel? She was my very first opponent herer at AfW an I beat her. I was her first too. An... look at where she is now. She's been to pay-per-views an headlines em even. I wasn't even picked fer that Temple games thing.'

Nikolette sighed. "I was shocked when they asked me ta wrestle. When I started workin here. I barely even realized it was a wrestlin organization." Nikolette then looked up and smiled. "My dream was to get enough money to build my own machine shop. It still is, I guess but... Ahh. I think I really like wrasslan too. I mean.' Nikolette blushed. "I have a lot a fun an I meet a lot a real great people... like you." She said and smiled at Mayu.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:15 pm

Mayu giggled as she watched Nikolette getting all flustered just talking about the name. She was aware that everyone probably had an issue made them get all worked up. It might look silly to other people, but Mayu could understand if the girl wasn't really comfortable being called with her real name.

"Hmm, I think I'll just stick with Nikol-san," she said with a teasing grin. "It's more catchy! Tee-hee."

Hearing the girl told her experience made Mayu nodded her head a bit. It was a close match, and maybe had a few things turned differently, the results could have gone to her favor. That didn't matter now, as she didn't like dwelling on her losses for too long. She knew she's relatively inexperienced with people who's been doing it from early age.

"Ah, I see! That's nice!" she said after hearing Nikolette talked about her dream and all. "E-eh... me?" she would ask with a rather surprised look and slight blush before leaning backwards and push her hands forward. "I-I'm not that great, you know! A lot of people think of me as weird..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:32 am

Nikolette waved her hand dismissively at Mayu's words. "Now! I ain't gonna hear none of that!" She said and smiled at Mayu. "Weird!? Who would say you're weird!? You're...." Cute? Funny? Tough? Cute? "You're not weird at all!" She decided on that. "I dunno how anyone could say that 'bout ya! If they do, just send e my way an I'll straighten up!" She laughed. "People used ta say that 'bout me all the time when I was growin up. 'Course, they would stop when I made cool toys for em to play with." Nikolette said with a bright grin. Nikolette shook her head and waved Mayu off. "Well.. I Think yer great." She said and lifted her head up, blushing a bit.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next