Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Going Out Drinking!

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Going Out Drinking! - Page 4 Empty Re: Going Out Drinking!

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:47 am

Mayu looked rather bewildered as she heard Nikolette's complimenting words, especially when the girl repeated the word "cute". Her blush got slightly deeper as she looked down, trying to avoid eye contact with Nikolette. The short haired girl smiled nervously as she looked back at her.

"E-eh, if you think so!" she would say. "But you know... you're crafty and all... Me... it's like the only thing I knew is fighting... haha..."

Hearing Nikolette called her great again, Mayu would look to the side to avoid eye contact. For someone who she only just met a few times, the girl was surely... bold? She admired that, but it also somehow made her felt a little uneasy.

"A-ah... I think I need to use the toilet! Be right back!" she would say before raising from her seat and walked towards the other corner where a toilet sign was hanging above. Her steps looked like a bit rushed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:03 am

Nikolette blinked suddenly as Mayu got up to use the bathroom. She watched her leave in a hurry and then slumped in her chair. "Uhh... did I do somethin wrong?' She asked. She clenched her fist. "I'm not used ta all this! I never had ta... " She threw her hands up. "Whatever I am doin! Make friends? Court!? Sheesh. Who knows. Darnit Nik! Ya really shanked this one!" The mechanic sighed and turned her head. "Guess I'll just keep quiet." She muttered to herself as the drinks arrived.

Good. That was exactly what she needed. She needed to loosen up. She took the coffee in her hands and blew on it. The thick creamy topping smelled good and she took a big drink, burning her tongue a bit as the drink warmed her up in more ways than one. Still, it did the job. She looked back at the toilet. She hoped she hadn't scared Mayu off. That would just be the worst.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:18 am

While Nikolette was drinking her coffee, someone else approached her table. It was a girl just about Mayu's size, only a little bit shorter. She had a long dark blue hair, with a pink ribbon tied to the side. The girl wore a white collared shirt and black mini skirt, with a pair of dark pantyhose that covered her legs. Her pink shoes made a few stepping sounds as she walked towards Nikolette. The girl had a pleasant smile on her face, and she walked in an elegant manner, giving a gentle but mature presence at the same time.

"Pardon me..." she would say politely as she leaned down towards the mechanic. "You're Nikolete-san, I presume?"

Going Out Drinking! - Page 4 4fA2c.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:31 am

Nikolette certainly wasn't expecting any one else to show up other than Mayu. But it did seem like the girl was taking a little bit more time than she should have. Nikolette was now sipping her Irish Coffee in earnest. As the girl approached, Nikolette was completely oblivious until it seemed she was coming FOR Nikolette. The mechanic's eyes widened. when she was psoken to by name. "Uhhh.. Y-yeah! That's me... can I ... help ya?" She asked, tilting her head curiously.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:59 am

The girl smiled and seated herself in the chair that's on the side, between Mayu's and Nikolette's own chair. She would afterwards extend a hand to the mechanic.

"My name's Azami Tsukimori... Yuu-chan... Ah, I mean, Mayu-chan... girlfriend," she would introduce herself afterwards, emphasizing on the last word.

Azami smirked inside herself as she said that, wanting to see what kind of reaction she would get from the girl. She watched the match between Mayu and Nikolette and thought that she caught something else from the girl. Of course, she already heard about the mechanic when she took care of Mayu while the girl was recovering from the match, which only made her more interested in meeting the mechanic personally. After all, she knew that Mayu was a little dense when it came to noticing how other people felt about her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:34 am

Nikolettte smiled at Azami as she sat down. She wasn't expecting a visitor at all. Especially not someone who knew Mayu. "Y-Yuu-chan!?" She said. She blushed. It was the cutest name! But then, Nikolette's face went practically white as she continued. "G-G-Girlfriend!?" She could barely get the word out. She pressed her palms against the table and pushed herself forward. "M-Mayu never mentioned that she was.. uh!" Nikolette bowed her head. She slipped her hands under her table so she could clutch them tightly.

"Y-You're very lucky!" She said in a stilted voice. Her hands were shaking as she cursed herself. No wonder she was being so obtuse! She was taken! Nikolette, you idiot! I bet this girl saw that match! I best she's mad that I accidentally kissed her girlfriend! I have to apologize!

"I'm sorry i kissed her!" Nikolette blurted out. "I-If I had known... I wouldn't have..." Well, it had been a match. She didn't do it on purpose. But that wasn't what she was talking about. "It was a match! It happened on accident! I ... d-didn't... enjoy it.." She shut her eyes tightly. It was the most painful lie she had ever told. She quickly grabbed her drink and began gulping down the hot liquid.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:52 am

Azami held back an urge to laugh at Nikolette's reaction. That went way better than her expectation. Fortunately she was a member of theater club in high school and university, so maintaining her calm self wasn't as much as a difficult task that it'd normally would.

"Of course she didn't... she's a bit shy about this stuffs, you see..." Azami would say with a pleasant smile. "I am lucky, Yuu-chan is such a sweet girl, ohoho~" she would continue, covering her mouth with one hand as she laughed.

Hearing the girl said about their kissing during the match, the blue haired girl giggled, really holding the urge to laugh out loud now as the mechanic's reaction was really cute. She would then lean closer towards Nikolette to speak with a lower voice.

"Oh don't worry about that, Nikolette-san... a kiss won't be enough to make me jealous... we've done much more after all... ohoho~" she would say to tease the girl further. "You liked her too, am I right?"

Around this time, Mayu walked out from the toilet with a nervous smile. She thought she recognized the girl sitting next to Nikolette, and when she reached their table, she immediately realized that it was her cousin, Azami. However, both her and Nikolette seemed to be having a serious conversation due to their closeness, and Mayu decided to remained still and look from afar, hoping that none of the would notice her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:24 am

Nikolette had no clue she was being duped. Still, she was feeling the shame of having considered the possibility of wooing another girl's girl. She just felt so horribly ashamed and embarrassed. It was, in some ways, worse than what had happened with her and Satomi. This was just an utter failure on all levels. How could she not even sniff out that Mayu had a girl? She felt pretty dumb.

Azami's words didn't help her at all, either! The way she laughed, the things she SAID!? How could she be so casual about it. Especially now when Nikolette's thoughts turned to Mayu and Azami... together.

Nikolette looked down. "I'm sorry." She said and turned her head. "I don't know why you're askin me that. Isn't it bad enough that I have to find out that she has a girlfriend? I'm beggin ya, don't rub it in my face anymore."Nikolette threw her hands up in surrender before Azami could even press her further. "Yes! Ok! Obviously Mayu's a desirable gal. 'Course I liked her! I though... when we first met I thought that she was cute. I dunno why. I couldn't explain it. Then we met again and had a match. I thought maybe we had a connection er somethin. Guess my wires were crossed." Nikolette said with a dejected sigh. "Don't worry.. I'll... stay away from her. You're cute too, I bet that ya'all're really happy together." She said trying her best to smile at Azami, unaware that Mayu was even out of the bathroom.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:00 am

Hearing Nikolette's confession made Azami smiled in satisfaction. She wasn't really expecting that the girl would say her feeling so boldly. Still, she achieved her goal and the blue haired girl thought that maybe she could tease the girl a bit more until she felt someone else was watching them. She turned around to see her cousin, Mayu stood not too far away from them, looking genuinely shocked.

Oh dear... Azami thought as she put a hand in front of her mouth. Did her cousin heard their conversation? They didn't plan this after all. Azami only heard from Mayu that she's going to have a drink with Nikolette today, and the only place she could have thought her cousin would visit was this bar. It was pure coincidence that Mayu wasn't there when she arrived, as she was initially planned to act all lovey-dovey with her cousin to get some reaction from Nikolette. Now she just made the short haired girl heard the mechanic's confession accidentally.

"Yuu-chan...?" she would ask as if nothing just happened. "Why are you just standing there?"

Mayu was still in shock, not sure whether she heard Nikolette's wrong or anything. Her cousin's words, however, did snapped her out of it, and she would awkwardly get back to her seat with a rather confused look.

"Aa... Mii-chan?" she would finally say after she sat down. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh, nothing much, I happened to be around this area and I thought you'll be here since you told me you're going to drink with a friend today," Azami replied calmly with a smile.

"A-ah... I see..." Mayu would say before she turned around to Nikolette, trying to maintain as little eye contact as possible. "Aa... N-Nikol-san? This is my cousin, Azami... You might have known her..."

Azami rolled her eyes as Mayu was just blown her cover. It seemed like hearing Nikolette's words gave her cousin quite a shock. This could be fun, she thought to herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:19 am

Nikolette's face went beet red when Mayu came back. She just stood in shock as Mayu sat down and Azamie acted so casual. It was hard to believe the two were dating. But, Mayu's words were shocking. "C-Cousin!?" She said, flabbergasted as she looked at Azami with confusion.

"T-That's very bold of you!" She blurted out and lowered her head. She couldn't even understand what was going on other than." She quickly finished her Irish coffee and held up her hand. "Beer! Yes! Beer! I need some beer!" She exclaimed to the bartender, hoping that her order was heard. Suddenly she couldn't be drunk fast enough with the bizarre situation that was unfolding. But somethign didn't seem right.

"Known? How's that?" She said suddenly. She searched through the rolodex in her midn for any possible traces of Azami Tsukimori.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next