Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Going Out Drinking!

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Going Out Drinking! - Page 12 Empty Re: Going Out Drinking!

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:40 am

"Ahaha... mine too..." Mayu laughed softly at Nikolette's words as she could feel that her heartbeat just wouldn't subside from being close to the girl like this. "Nn.." she let out as the girl kissed her jaw.

As they continued to cuddle on the bed, Mayu slowly shifted herself downwards to bring her face in front of Nikolette's. The red tints on her cheeks were still there as she smiled at the girl lovingly. The short haired girl would then placed her hands on the mechanic's cheeks as she leaned in for a soft kiss and closed her eyes.

"I'm glad that I met you, Nikol-san..." Mayu said softly, smiling as her eyes kept closed. "Even though I still can't confirm my own feelings... At least I know that I don't want to be separated from you..." she would add before opening her eyes again to look deeply at Nikolette.

Mayu felt that the way things going as it was, she might have just fallen for Nikolette sooner or later. She didn't want to rush things, but she knew for sure that she liked the girl too. Hopefully things would only get better from this day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:41 am

Nikolette grinned at Mayu's cute laugh. Even though her inebriated state allowed them to slip into this position, it was nice to have Mayu back in the state she was used to. As the shifted, Nikolette's arms wrapped around Mayu's body and she stared into Mayu's eyes with her big green orbs. A bright blush was on her face and a smile spread over er lips as their soft breaths mingled.

She felt warm when she heard Mayu speak. Even though it wasn't any true commitment, it was good enough for the mechanic. It was everything she could hope for. "M... Me too.." Nikolette said in almost a breathless whisper.

Nikolette then slid her leg between Mayu's so that their bodies entangled completely and she pressed her forehead against the girl's as well. "Nnn... Let's stay like this... for a while..." She said as her eyes suddenly felt heavy and a peaceful contentment washed across her face.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:45 am

Mayu smiled at nodded lightly Nikolette's words and she wrapped her arms around the girl's body too before slowly closing her eyes again. She also felt tired but peaceful at the same time. Feeling the warmth of Nikolette made the short haired girl felt more relaxed as she slowly drifting towards slumber.

Moments later, Azami would take a peek inside her room to find both girls seemed to be sleeping on the bed. She let out a small sigh and smiled before closing the door. It seemed that she would have to sleep in the sofa tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12