Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Going Out Drinking!

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Going Out Drinking! - Page 9 Empty Re: Going Out Drinking!

Post by Guest Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:54 am

"Alright," Azami nodded and went t othe kitchen to make some tea, leaving Nikolette alone with her sleeping cousin.

Mayu slowly started to regain consciousness, and as she opened her eyes slowly, she could feel someone was resting herself on her chest. Her vision was still blur as her head felt heavy from being drunk. The short haired girl, in her semi conscious state, wouldn't really remember what she would do afterwards. She raised herself before pouncing on Nikolette, tackling the girl to the carpet under the sofa. With her face still a little red from the alcohol and her eyes out of focus, Mayu would then hug the mechanic, pressing her slender body against Nikolette and rubbed her cheek against the girl's.

"Wheee~" she let out with a smile, her eyes was still half closed and her breath reeks of sake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:41 am

Nikolette was suddenly caught off guard by Mayu's awakening. Her eyes widened and she felt herself being pushed down tot he ground with Mayu on top of her. Though Mayu was lighter, the sudden forcefulness made her blush. She grabbed Mayu's arms gently, just to hold onto the girl and as she felt Mayu rub against her cheek, her eyes widened and she felt a deep blush come over her. "M-Mayu...' She whispered as her lips quivered and she let otu soft pants.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:31 am

Mayu continued to hug Nikolette happily for a while before she raised herself up, still straddling the girl. Her face indicated that she wasn't out of the alcohol's effect yet. She was smiling like an innocent child, as if she wasn't really realizing what she's been doing.

"Uh... why is it so hot here..." she said to no one else in particular.

The short haired girl would then took off her clothes to reveal a black bra that covered her fairly small chest. She threw her shirts somewhere before looking at Nikolette, still not fully realizing who was it. The voice seemed familiar but Mayu couldn't really remember it well at the time being.

"Heey~ Aren't you feel hot too...?" she asked innocently. "Here, let me help you~" she would say casually before trying to strip Nikolette as well!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:45 am

Nikolette was almost holding her breath as Mayu snuggled against her. That wasn't so bad really and Nikolette let out a long contented sigh, almost about to lift her hand to run her fingers through Mayu's hair when auddenly the girl sat up. Nikolette's eyes bulged at the sudden shift of weight but she blushed and turned her head. She didn't seem as bad off as Mayu, but her head was definitely still swimming in sake too.

Her eyes drifted up just as Mayu toof off her shirt and revealed her black bra. Nikolette's cheeks flushed and she resisted the urge to move up her hands. But at Mayu's question, Nikolette's cheeks flushed even more and her eyes went wide. "I definitely am now!" She exclaimed barely resisting as Mayu tugged on her shirt, pulling it up to reveal a very expensive, lacy pink bra that contained her ample chest. When Mayu pulled the shirt off, Nikolette's breaths became short pants. "M-Mayu... " She whsipered, almsot moaning. "Maybe...we should...[size=75:1id62j0i]n't..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:29 am

Mayu looked at Nikolette ample breasts that was covered in her nice pink bra with a mesmerized gaze, almost as if she was hypnotized by them. She slowly put Nikolette's shirt aside before leaned forward and bury her head between the girl's cleavage as if they're pillows.

"Woooww so biigg~" said the drunk girl gleefully before her hands would start groping those soft pair of fleshes gently. "Mmmmm~" she let out, shaking her head lightly between Nikolette's breasts.

Azami came out from the kitchen, holding out a tray with three cups of tea on it to witness her cousin's behavior. Her eyes widened a bit but her slightly surprised look soon turned into a knowing smile.

"I see you two are getting along nicely already~" she teased as she placed the tray on the table near the sofa, giggling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:57 pm

Nikolette was blushing furiously at Mayu as she felt the girl bury herself in her large breasts. "H-Haaanh!" She moaned out, extra sensitive from the alcohol and the fact that it was Mayu. Nikolette threw her head back and closed her eyes. "M-Mayu..." She gasped out. Nikolette felt like she was in Heaven and her body shivered. Her hand came up and her fingers brushed through Mayu's short, silky hair.

As Nikolette purred from Mayu's nuzzling, she heard Azami's words and opened her eyes, looking at her from her upside down position. "Uh.... it ain't what it looks like?' She said with a goofy grin on her face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:06 am

Azami chuckled as Nikolette seemed to be surprised with her presence while Mayu continued to feel the girl's breasts. She looked at Nikolette for a bit before a mischievous smile appeared on her face.

"No need to be shy, Nikolette-san..." the blue haired girl said as she began to take off her own clothes, leaving only her dark blue underwear. "If you want to be with Yuu-chan, you might as well getting yourself used to this~"

Azami would get behind Mayu and lean herself closer to her cousin, bringing her head towards the short haired girl's own while lightly placing her hands on Mayu's shoulder.

"Yuu-chan..." she whispered into the girl's ear softly. "Let's continue this in the bedroom... okay..."

Mayu seemed to recognize her cousin's voice and slowly pushed herself up from Nikolette's breasts before looking at the mechanic. She looked at the mechanic with an innocent expression.

"Huu~?" she let out cutely before turning around to look at Azami. "Okaay~"

Azami smiled and helped her cousin to get off from Nikolette so she could lead the short haired girl to the bedroom. She winked at Nikolette, before gesturing the girl with her head to move to the bedroom, where the three of them could play with more space.

Last edited by 10553 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:47 am

Nikolette flushed at Azami's words. The issue wasn't that she DIDN'T want what Mayu was doing to her. In fact, it was just the opposite. "But.. I'm not... I..." She stuttered. The mentioning of the bedroom made Nikolette look back where Azami motioned. She screamed at herself for clearer thoughts to prevail but the cloudiness of the Alcohol along with Mayu's own touch on her skin and the seeming approval of Azami was too much for the mechanic.

As she lifted Mayu off her, Nikolette rolled onto her hands and knees and stood up, stumbling forward before stopping to shake her head and regain her thoughts before following after Mayu and Azami.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:26 am

The moment they reached the bed, Mayu immediately pushed Azami to it before jumping on her cousin and pinned her arms to the bed. The blue haired girl didn't resist as she was pretty much used by this situation, and because she was more than willing to be assaulted by the short haired girl, despite being her cousin. There wasn't such thing as someone you're forbidden to love, that's what Azami thought. Even if Mayu would barely remember what happened tonight, she would never forget it.

"Haah... Yuu-chan..." Azami smiled seductively as Mayu began to strip her underwear to reveal her alluring breasts and shaved sex.

Mayu didn't say anything back and began to lean forward instead, licking and sucking Azami's breasts gently as her cousin moaned softly under her. When the blue haired girl saw Nikolette entered her bedroom, she smiled teasingly at her.

"Come on, Nikolette-san..." she said softly between her moaning. "If you don't hurry up the main course would become cold before you know it..." she added suggestively.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:45 am

Nikollette was following slowly behind, biting her lip as she was indecisive for a moment. But as she pushed through, she was surprised to see that Mayu had stripped Azami and was already doing things to her. "A.. Azami..." She said and blushed. "T-This is ok?" She said. She was already down to her bra and even while she asked the question her body seemed to tug off her pants, leaving them in her pink lacy bra and equally exquisite silk panties. She climbed on the bed, next to Mayu and looked the girl over. She licked her lips and then hesitantly reached out and ran a hand along the short haired girl's back until she was cupping the girl's butt. "I... hah...' She said panting. "Where do I... b-begin?" She said as she ran her hand up and down Mayu's backside while looking at Azami, hoping she would instruct the girl. Even though Nikolette had been with other girls, this was still something quite new to her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next