» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mercy, A Lot.

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Mercy, A Lot. - Page 4 Empty Re: Mercy, A Lot.

Post by Bluemouse Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:34 pm

Taylor patiently weathered Clyde's most recent verbal storm, staring back at him and only looking away once he had finished.

"Hey." She said, and looked back at him. "Chill out, bitty." She said, infuriatingly calm, and walked off, bumping him with her shoulder as she passed. She headed for the catering table.

"If you really weren't a bitch, you wouldn't spend so much time telling everyone you're not a bitch. They'd just know, dude." She called over her shoulder. "Is there anything here I can eat? I don't want to eat stupid shit." She said, scanning over the table and then loading a small plate with a small pile of vegetable shumai. She didn't bother with the sauce next to them.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:54 pm

Mercy let out a sigh when Taylor decided to cool things off. She had to admit, that she sort of wanted to see it escalate further but was thankful after that thought passed. She would have ended up having to deal with it and it almost certainly would have spilled over into some of the other wrestlers. She could see the gleam in their eyes as they watched the spectacle.

As Taylor went off to the Catering table, Mercy smiled. "Go ahead and help yourself. There should be something for everyone!" Mercy was a pretty picky eater so aside from the usual catering slop, there was some healthier food as well. "I'll be over in a sec." She then turned and looked at Clyde walking towards him. Her face was lacking as much emotion as she could hold in.

She put a hand on his shoulder and looked at him. "If you're thinking about leaving, then don't." She said evenly. "I don't know what the heck is going on, but your issues outside of the company shouldn't affect how you behave when you're on the clock."

Mercy began to lead him towards the catering table, looking back at the photographer and telling her to start doing more pictures. She then looked back at Clyde. As she was about to get to the table, she suddenly pulled him away, off tot he side and looked at him seriously. "Look." She said as she looked him into the eyes. "Setting aside everything else, if you're still drinking, heavily, then... that will start to affect your in-ring abilities. If you're not able to perform at 100% then you might get hurt, or worse yet, hurt someone else. You could get fined or fired. Is that what you want? " Mercy wasn't using a scolding tone at all. She was clearly and sincerely trying to explain the situation to Clyde. Her tone was firm but held no bite to it and her eyes held the same firm, almost worried tone. "I doubt you'd listen to Taylor but she's... sort of right, even if she didn't say it int he classiest way." Mercy turned her head. "But, who WOULD you listen to?" Mercy sighed. "I don't really know why I should even bother. You certainly seem content to wallow in your own ... whatever..." She said and turned away like she was going to leave him there.

Last edited by 445 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:23 pm

Clyde narrowed his eyes further at Taylor upon hearing what she called him, sneering as she walked and bumped him with her shoulder. He stood firm, not wanting to let her move him one inch back off his feet, but when it was her last couple words that hit him even harder and left the cowboy bitter before he looked around the room and saw everyone looking at the scene. Taylor's words played back in his head and Clyde turned his back on everyone, making a complete fool of himself in front of everyone, in front of Mercy. Whether he was a bitch or not was irrelevant because he had made himself look like one with how much he denied it. Taylor was right and it stung his pride deeply.

Clyde wasn't sure if he should go to Taylor and start a fight or just leave, but before he could even decide, Clyde felt a familiar hand at his shoulder. Looking up, he saw Mercy and listened to her tell him not to leave. Again. He frowned for a brief second as he quickly assumed she wanted him to do more stupid promo stuff, but Mercy surprised him by speaking about him and his dumb problems that he wished had not become a public issue. He blinked in surprise at the way she spoke to him and followed her to the catering table without a hitch until she pulled him aside and gave him a serious look in the eyes that took Clyde off guard. Remaining silent, not making any dumb remarks, just listening to what Mercy had to say.

Surprisingly she wasn't scolding him for once, it sounded more like she was trying to advise him in a very helpful manner, almost sounding worried. Almost. Clyde wasn't sure if this the same Mercy he had been talking to all day and looked at her with bit of a perplexed expression but it actually was her. It all caught Clyde off guard with the way she looked at him and voiced her concern, he wondered what brought this on all of a sudden, but he welcomed it all the same. "No..." Clyde muttered out to deny his desire to be fined or fired, along with acknowledging that Mercy had a point regarding his irresponsible drinking habits. Having never once taken the subject of his alcoholism and his job into much consideration.

Clyde frowned a bit as Mercy once again sided with Taylor's way of thinking, but she made the ordeal not as bitter with how her tone was. He didn't know if these emotions were genuine or false but he hoped it was the former and that Mercy really did care at least a little. Either way her words cut through him and he started feeling a pretty bad when Mercy sighed and asked herself why she should bother. "Because I am worth it." He thought. He wanted to prove that to her, but didn't have the courage to say it aloud. He knew he hadn't really bothered showing Mercy, Taylor or anyone that he was worth it. All he had ever been lately was just a drunk. Maybe this is what Taylor was talking about?

"If you've got a problem, fuckin' do something about it instead of acting like a little bitch."

Taylor's words rang in his head. He had a problem. Mercy was right here and he hadn't done anything to better himself or even try to say something to convince her otherwise. He liked drinking but maybe it was time for a change again. He was worth the bother and so was she. If he could listen to anyone, it was gonna be Mercy right now.

He thought hard on what to say as Mercy turned away, clinching his fists and shutting his eyes tightly as he watched her turn away, knowing she was going to leave him behind that was going to be it. "Say something, stupid!" Clyde told himself before opened his eyes and spoke.

"...I'd listen to you!" He blurted out quickly before gulping nervously as he looked at Mercy and took a deep breath to calm himself. "And... Maybe Taylor is kinda right." He really hated to admit that. "I ain't gonna bother wastin' your time with some stupid sob story to explain myself but I'll be damned before I leave this place with you thinkin' I'm some whiny, slob who is just gon' wallow in booze forever and ain't worth your time. 'Cause I ain't gonna be none of that." Said Clyde as he stood up straight before Mercy, fists clinched tightly at his sides, hoping for her to turn around and hopefully even like what he had to say.

He then looked down at the floor and gazed at his worn out boots that he had worn for years, frowinn a them, feeling that they kind of represented how he was right. Scuffed, torn up and ugly. He then looked up at Mercy and let out a shaky sigh. "...I don't suppose you'd know where a guy with a small paycheck could find a nice suit? You know, the kind a guy wears to a nice restaurant with a pretty girl on his arm?" Clyde would add nervously. Unable to help but shake a little.

Last edited by 621 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:32 pm; edited 3 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:52 pm

Mercy was indeed going to turn and go back to where Taylor was when Clyde shouted to her. Her eyes widened and she was frozen in place. Mercy listened to him continue to go on and let out a sigh. She lifted up one hand and rubbed her temples before turning her head and flashed him a small smile. "She's a lot right." She corrected.

She then turned and beamed when she heard him ask about a suit. She raised a proud finger int he air. "Absolutely!" She exclaimed, proud of her frugality. "Looking good on a budget is what Mercy Wrenn does best!" Doing everything on a budget is what you do best... She grumbled inwardly, her face turning into a frown. Mercy stood forward and wiped her hands down his chest and tugged on his shirt as though she were straightening him out. "I'm sure that once you clean up, you may even be presentable to a girl." She teased, her eyes holding more flirtatious teasing than the unscrupulous disdain they had before.

However, Mr. Gastin," she said stepping away from him, "let's see how serious you are before you go getting any ideas, ok?" She raised an eyebrow at Clyde and turned around, throwing her head back and aiming a look his way. "She pointed at Taylor who was at the catering area. "There's a good place to start." She said, hoping he understood why she was pointing at Taylor.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:06 am

Clyde's head perked up the very moment he heard Mercy release a proud exclamation that made the cowboy release a genuine smirk across his lips, happy to see Mercy react so ecstatically to his question, he seemed to be getting on the right foot with her and chuckled at her words regarding looking good on a budget, he was really going to need that.

He raised an eyebrow though at her little grumble that he didn't really hear, seeing the frown on her face he wondered what was wrong but those thoughts were washed away soon enough when he felt Mercy's soft hand run down his shirt, making Clyde shiver in surprise from the unexpected touch for a brief moment before he adjusted, blushing a bit at the act that was followed by cute little tease from her that made Clyde look at her in slight surprise before he smiled at her. This was certainty new from the pink haired paralegal and more than welcomed.

"You rest assured I'll be better than my best, Ms. Wrenn."
Clyde shot back with a sly grin as he gazed into Mercy's eyes that showcased her flirtatious tease. It was hard for Clyde not to smile wide and be proud now that it appeared it was on the right track but that faded as Mercy added a little test to the mix. He looked to Mercy and blinked before tilting his head in the direction she was motioning to and saw Taylor.

"Awwwww Craaaappp...."
Clyde thought, keeping himself from driving his palm into his forehead right there but as much as he hated to admit it, it was a good place to start. "Right. No prob." He muttered with a cocky shrug that hid his reluctance and nervousness that this could All. Blow. Up. In His Face. Right. NOW!

Taking a deep breath, Clyde marched up to the catering table and got a few steps away from Taylor before he took a moment to look at Mercy as if saying "Yes! Look! Behold! I am doing as you ask of me." He then turned around to look at Taylor as she was by the table getting her food. Once he was close enough, Clyde tried to clear his throat a little louder to catch her attention, looking her eye for a moment before muttering..........

"Hey." And a deep breath through his nose would follow.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:00 am

Taylor leaned against the catering table with one hip, her plate in one hand, while she passively watched the crowd of random AFW people socializing and posturing and generally being the sort of people she didn't want to spend time with. She swallowed her first shumai and picked up a second when Clyde interrupted her. She put it back down.

"Hey." She said back. She debated what to do with her plate for a moment, she was hungry but ultimately she set it down on the table. She fixed the hem of her short white shirt, it only covered half her stomach and had ridden up somewhat under Clyde's jacket, which she then zipped up. She didn't want Clyde oggling her. Or anyone else in that room, for that matter, and she wondered if she was done with photos if she could go put something on other than a tiny miniskirt and a belly shirt. It was too bad he hadn't been wearing the trenchcoat he had on the first time they met, that would've covered her bare thighs too.

She gave Clyde a look, and then looked back at the crowd. She began softly singing the chorus part to the Spice Girls song Wannabe under her breath. "If you wanna be my lover..."

Last edited by 1167 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:41 am

(OOC: I believe she still has his leather jacket)

Clyde would nod his head to Taylor upon hearing his response, clearly the atmosphere was a tad awkward. He scratched his head as he tried to figure out what to say while looking at his leather jacket that Taylor was still wearing, along with forcing himself to keep his eyes up instead down at Taylor's legs, that damn miniskirt made it hard not to stare. Really it did and Clyde knew Mercy was watching. That would be bad. So he made himself try to maintain eye-contact or at least stare at her head the whole time.

He couldn't help but pause and cringe though as he heard her start to sing a certain song from a certain group that Clyde had absolutely no taste for. Did she REALLY like that group? Lord have mercy, Clyde thought, but kept himself from making a comment.

"I uh... I think I owe you... And I guess your boy too... I owe y'all an apology... For the way I've been actin' lately." Clyde would let out, feeling a bit sore that HE was apologizing considering the fact that Taylor had started just as much crap as he did. But he bit the bullet.

"I think me and you got off on the wrong foot. Especially since when we met I was drunk off my ass and whinin' about what's her face... And Mercy..."
Clyde would add. He felt dirty apologizing like this but...

"...I was hoping maybe we could start over, man. Especially now that I prolly won't be drinkin' as much I guess."
The Texan would say as he turned and looked to Taylor out the corner of his eye before deciding it would be better to look her in the eye.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:57 am

Taylor was silent while Clyde spoke his piece. She hardly looked at him. People didn't just apologize to Taylor, and she didn't have a lot of practice with them. Sure, he was just doing it to try to get with Mercy, but... he seemed genuine enough. Not being able to just be her sassy self and make snide remarks back at him made her feel suddenly vulnerable. It was like she was only comfortable around most people if there was some kind of fight.

She breathed out, and one corner of her mouth momentarily pulled into a half smile while her eyebrows lifted. Her eyes wandered for a moment while she thought, and then she looked back at the cowboy. It was worth a shot. She slid the jacket off and handed it to him.

"Mine's better." She said. She opened her mouth but realized that she couldn't actually think of a single thing to say. Instead, her blue eyes softened and she gave him an uncharacteristically sweet smile.

"Yeah."
She said.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:29 pm

"Heh. Doesn't seem that way. You got awfully comfortable with it." Clyde joked back to Taylor as he took back his leather jacket put it back on. He figured that saying 'No you can keep wearing it' would be the more gentlemanly thing to do. But he wanted his jacket back. It was like 8000 yen for crying out loud. A little more than 100 U.S. Dollars.

Still, Clyde would witness a rare sight as he saw a look in Taylor's eyes that was quite unfamiliar and surprised Clyde quite a bit. It was a smile. A very nice smile at that, one that made Clyde's eyes soften up a bit. Unable to help but feel a bit mad at himself for not dropping his pride earlier and saying all this crap to Taylor before! But Taylor could be such a bitch at times and piss Clyde off real easily. Oh well, he thought. Maybe that would change a bit now. He knew he had only said all that stuff to get on Taylor's good side which would therefore get him closer to Mercy's good side, but he generally did feel bad that it was the cause.

Taylor could be a major bitch and could have continued being so when he apologized to her, but she didn't. "Y-Yeah." Muttered Clyde in front of Taylor. "I think I could get used to see ya like that. You... Don't look half bad smiling." Clyde would tease to Taylor about her sweet smile before complementing her. Trying to lighten the mood a bit. He lied about her not looking half bad with that smile. She looked great. At lot easier to tolerate when she wasn't trying to jump on his case every 2 days. Still, The situation was awkward and he didn't know what else he could say until he turned around and took a good look at Mercy, smirking in direction before letting out a sigh. Perhaps now was a good time to clear up a few things.

"...You don't think I'm any good for her, do ya?" Asked Clyde in a manner that was neither brooding nor bitter. He just wondered what Taylor thought and if Mercy felt the things she were saying were quite true, then maybe listening to Taylor was the key to becoming more appealing to Mercy. He only hoped that he didn't have to pretend to be something he wasn't.

Last edited by 621 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:05 pm

"Fuck you, I look awesome smiling. I smile all the time. It's why they pay me the big bucks." Taylor retorted, and flashed a lopsided grin. She attributed a large portion of her success with the fans to her big, radiant grin. A killer smile could get you places, and she found that out early on in life. At the time, it was more about punk rock than wrestling, but it was on stage either way.

She thought for a moment before responding. She stretched her arms up over her head and arched her back, and then compulsively fixed the hem of her shirt around her ribs again. She ran her fingers over the shiny gold embellishments on the chest that formed a design on either side of her bust, while black and blue lines wrapped around under it. Clyde and Mercy... that was a thought. Funny.

She looked at Mercy, and then at Clyde, and then lifted a boot and inspected the toe. "Um..." She said. She couldn't just say no. She wasn't sure if that was true, anyway. "I guess... there's only one way to find out, right? I mean hanging out is hanging out, it's not like you're ready to pop the question after a one night stand. You don't even know each other. But..." She leaned in closed to Clyde and lowered her voice. "I think maybe she needs someone to help her loosen up, ya know?" She flashed her blue eyes at him, and then picked up her plate of shumai again.

"Gotta be friends first, right? No need to dive in before you figure out if you can swim."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next