Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Have Mercy, Will Travel

2 posters

Go down

Have Mercy, Will Travel Empty Have Mercy, Will Travel

Post by anegge Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:01 am

Aurelia's office was carefully appointed. A cherry wood desk, a plush leather executive swivel chair designed with the big and tall man in mind, and two less plush, smaller leather chairs across from it for guests. The surface of the desk was clean excepting a single blank, piece of paper and the intercom box.

The walls of the room, however mostly resembled a conspiracy theorist's wet dream. Each wrestler was pictured in a framed portrait on the wall with multicolored strings running between various pictures. Many had sheets of paper attached beneath them with Aurelia's scribblings. All of it was easily visible from the chair in the center of the room. Only the wall on the door side was vacant with naught but a large cushion resting before it.

Aurelia tapped her pencil on the sheet of paper several times producing a single period of darkness on the sheer white sheet. She stared at it for a moment thoughtfully. Then she pressed one of the buttons on the intercom. "Mercy, could you come in here please?" she asked her unseen assistant.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Have Mercy, Will Travel GXChUKwHave Mercy, Will Travel 1BElGMIHave Mercy, Will Travel UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Have Mercy, Will Travel Empty Re: Have Mercy, Will Travel

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:32 pm

Mercedes Wrenn wasn't sure if her new found position working as Aurelia Fortuna's secretary was a promotion or demotion. She had been on thin ice with Hilde because of the Dinah situation and her only hope left was to get out of the collective Von Creuzfeldt's sight for a while. Ms. Fortuna, or Rally, as Mercy had come to learn very quickly that she had liked to be called, had decided to let her secretary for her in the interim. She wasn't sure why, but Mercy was very skilled at paper filing, collating and giving pretty good legal council. At this point, the only thing she desired was a steady income and a guarantee that Dinah wouldn't pound her face in. Rally seemed to want to oblige that so Mercy took the position as her lap dog quite eagerly.

Now, as she sat at the desk int he opposite room, the intercom buzzed. Mercy jumped and instantly pushed the button. "Right away, Ms. F- er.. Rally..." She clicked off the comm, stopped what she was doing and took a second to flip open her compact and run her fingers through her long pink hair before folding it back up, shoving it in her purse and sliding into Rally's office. Her head was down respectfully. "What can I do for you, ma'am?" She asked politely.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:42 pm

Rally flicked another switch on the intercom. Mechanisms began to whir to life just beneath the floor and moments later a partially appointed bar shelf emerged from the floor. Bizarrely the back of the shelf was inset with a map of the world. Rally reached for a couple of low ball glasses and set them on the desk. Then she went back for coasters.

"Sit please." She motioned at the bar, "Would you care for something to drink?" Aurelia reached for a bottle of scotch and began to pour herself a glass.

"Now then, Mercy Wrenn, do you know why I had you transferred to a position as my secretary?" she queried.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Have Mercy, Will Travel GXChUKwHave Mercy, Will Travel 1BElGMIHave Mercy, Will Travel UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:56 pm

Mercy's eyes widened at the fancy bar. Even though Rally's office had much less in it compared to Lukretia's the talent manager's still felt much less sterile than the German's. She nodded and meekly shuffled over to the bar and had a seat.

"T-Thank you, no." She said nervously. "I don't like to drink when I am on duty, Ma'am." She said and then turned her head. "I... haven't done so well with alcohol lately anyway..." She muttered as she flushed a bit deeper. The last time she had a drink, she ended up waking up next to a filthy cowboy. Mercy shuddered and then looked up at Rally and smiled politely.

"I don't." She said. "I am definitely grateful for the opportunity though. This place has so much room for advancement..." She smiled tightly at Rally while speaking those words. Being Rally's secretary might be exciting but it certainly wasn't going to help out her legal career any. Still, if she could work things right, she may be on equal or semi-equal footing with Hilde. Not that she was trying to muscle in on the blonde's territory but the idea that it could happen was exciting to the pink haired paralegal.

Last edited by 445 on Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:24 pm

The giant placed on hand on her left cheek glancing lengthwise at her drink. Most people didn't usually drink while working, did they? She waved dismissively, "Of course, I'll have to get some soft drinks too. It's not fully appointed." It was mostly whiskey actually.

Aurelia looked over at the photo of Ise and then back to Mercedes. "Well, firstly, is because I respect you. You have a lot of talent, and that's important to me. And you remind me of myself. In a certain manner." She thought for a moment about her past life. Like the paralegal, she had made the right, ruthless move at the right time.

"Second, as I'm sure you have noticed after digging yourself out from under that mountain I left, I am terrible at filing." She motioned in the direction of the portraits around her. It was quite a curse. Excellent at keeping track of information in her head, but terrible at filing.

"Now that we've seen our way through that I would like to finally speak to some of the talent. Formally." She shrugged. "Formally, informally. I have here a list of the people I would like you to make appointments with." Rally lifted the sheet of paper and then goggled at it for a moment. It was, naturally, still blank. She spun around once in her chair. In her mind each of the pictures of the wrestlers she had intended to write on the sheet lit up. "Let me just finish this up real quick." she said scratching the series of names down on it quickly before handing it over. "Tell me if you run into any problems. You may also tell me if you don't have any problems."

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:03 am

Mercy stiffened up at Aurelia's compliment. It felt good to finally be appreciated by somebody. "Thank you, Ms. Fortuna.. Ah! I mean.. Rally!" Mercy let out a sigh. "It's difficult to be informal with employers, sorry." She muttered. "In the short time I've come to know you, I do feel like you know how to get what you want and I've always respected those kinds of women myself." She said with an assertive nod.

Mercy brought her hand up to stifle a dainty laugh. She saw that stack of papers. It was really bad. She figured that most secretaries couldn't even deal with Rally's horrendous "filing system" and probably quit before they were hired. But putting her nose to the grindstone when she had to was what Mercy did best and she was able to tackle it with a certain skill that came from being a paralegal.

"Only a few paper cuts from that endeavor." She mused. "But you have to be organized if you're going to make it in the law profession. Really it was not so bad compared to the piles of legalese I'm used to sifting through and trying to organize.

Mercy nodded at Rally's intent to finally get down to business. 'Yes, of course, ma'am." She said though she was nervous about whether or not she would have to deal with the talent personally. She hadn't had very good luck with them so far.

She watched Rally spun around and sandbagged and turned her head to keep from smiling. This woman really wasn't cut out to be behind the desk, was she? It was slightly charming. Still, she remained as stoic as possible until Rally handed her the paper.

Mercy looked over the list and searched it quickly. "These all seem to be top talent or rising stars. I guess that you would want to meet with them if you haven't already. I should be able to set up appointments with them if that is what you like. Is there anything you want me to tell them? Or should I just tell them you request a meeting with them?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:56 am

Rally smiled softly. "You can just tell them that I want to meet with them and hear what's on their mind. Maybe we'll be able to come up with some matches for them that are more desirable than Lukretia's usual butchery of the week." The monstorously tall woman proceeded to pull another sheet of paper from her desk. One that was equally unlikely to get written on as she looked to the portrait of the first conidate she had selected for her list, ideas whirling in her head. "Thanks, Mercy. You can go now."

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:22 am

"Yes, Ma'am." Mercy said as she pulled a pen form her pocket and scribbled a few notes on the piece of paper. She was not a big fan of Rally's desire for loose interpretations. Was she supposed to go ask them how they were feeling? She wasn't a reporter. She tried to hide a soft sigh and looked down at the list. She seriously doubted that Rally would do any better than Lukretia when it came to matches. Both women were cut from the same cloth, she was sure of it. Even if they had different ideas of how to go about bossing other people around.

"I'll be sure and get through this list as quickly as possible. I'll make sure that your schedule is arranged appropriately to allow enough time to thoroughly consider each of these women." She said finally and walked out of Rally's office before sliding over to her desk, dropping the paper on it and collapsing into her chair. So far the devil Mercy didn't know was a far sight better than the one she had known but that left the paranoid pink haired paralegal no less perplexed with the propositions Rally propounded.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down