Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, CrashTestDumbass, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

X Marks the Haus

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

X Marks the Haus - Page 4 Empty Re: X Marks the Haus

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:58 am

"You say that like suuuch a victim, now wonder you're wearing the maids outfit." She said. "I guess you won't mind if I chew you up an spit you out." She said as she sucked on Cardia's ear and groped her breast rough, but not harshly. "Too bad..." She said and suddenly grabbed Cardia's shoulders. "Ein, Zwei, Drei!" She counted and suddenly rolled with Cardia, trying to force the girl ontop of her.

At that moment, Lukretia had jumped at them and if Xenia, succeeded, the german domme would land hard on Cardia's back. Though, Cardia wouldn't be able to see, Lukretia had a gleam in her eye and would grab Xenia's wrists. "X! You've become a coward! Using zis girl as a shield. Do you think I vont go through her to get to you !?" She sand and leaned down to bite roughly at the back of Cardia's neck.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun May 02, 2010 8:50 am

Cardia purred as she was manhandled. Her eyes fluttered shut as she was lulled into a brief moment of docility, even as Xenia's taunting spurred indignance in Cardia. "Like I have a choice..."

Xenia spun Cardia around easily. Her eyes flew open as she arced forward in shock from Lukretia's slam. "Ah! What the hell?" She growled. The uncomfortable sexiness of suddenly now being sandwiched between Lukretia and some vicious, strange woman caused Cardia to begin to blush.

"AH! Stop!" She yelled as Lukretia bit down on her neck, "What the..." About now, Cardia theorized that she was probably now caught in a vicious sex game with Lukretia and Xenia. A game she probably wasn't going to win.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 04, 2010 6:29 am

"You always do..." Xenia said slyly as she reached up and tugged hard on Lukretia's hair, pulling thewm down so she could reinitiate her kiss with Cardia. Lukretia growled and reached past Cardia and dug her claw into one of Xenia's breasts, who growled in the kiss. Lukretia began to tear at the bodice Xenia wore as she began to suck on the back of Cardia's neck.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon May 10, 2010 5:47 am

"Ack!" Cardia yelped as she was sandwiched between the two women. "Mmm!" Cardia let out a muffled shriek into the kiss as Lukretia and Xenia's scuffling continued around her. Her eyes shot wide as Lukretia joined in, sucking on the back of her neck. "Mm!... Mmm..." Cardia's eyes fluttered once more. This was incredibly hot, between these two experts, Cardia could barely help herself. Caught between Lukretia's sensual power and Xenia's firm, rough, yet at the same time gentle (where needed) touch... it was all incredibly hot.

The sense of dread that it was about to become much, much worse, of course, gave the situation that much needed, dirty scary sexy edge.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat May 15, 2010 7:45 am

Lukretia dragged her nails down, leaving a red mark on Xenia's breast before letting go. Xenia brought her hand out from the tangle of Lukretia's hair and brought her hand forward to shove Cardia's head towards Xenia's now exposed breast, as though the two vixens had planned it all along.

Meanwhile, Lukretia brought her hand down and sankj her claws into Cardia's ass cheeks hard. After that, she pulled her hand upward and gently ran her finger along Cardia's panty clad womanhood as she smiled. Xenia then leaned in and bit Cardia's earlobe. "You like being our bitch?" Though the words seemed harsh enough, the tone was rather pleasant, almost teasing.

"C'mon. Say it... say it like a dirty slut... that you like being our bitch. If you do it, I'll make Lukretia eat you out."

"Ha!" The sharp laugh came from Lukretia who grabbed ahold of Cardia's panties and pulled them forward hard, trying to wedgie the maid hard. "Meine frau, if you do zat for her, it vill be for naught. I assure you, your tongue vill be sore by tonights end no matter vat. You und zat barbarian. But maybe I vill show you who ze real slut is ven I force her to taste you."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat May 22, 2010 3:25 am

Cardia yelped as she suddenly found herself with a face full of Xenia's bosom. "Ahmmph! MMMPH!" Cardia squirmed as Lukretia clawed at her rear end, almost flailing out against her only to be cowed briefly by the stroking of her womanhood. Wriggling against Xenia's chest, Cardia freed her mouth, gasping, only to shriek as Lukretia gave her a wedgie. "Eeeaaagh!"

Always with the crotch abuse... ow... and wedgies. She must have issues... Cardia continued hissing in pain as she scrambled to reach back and grab Lukretia's hands, trying to counteract her pressure on Cardia's womanhood. "S-stop that!" She uttered. Cardia was still in a bad way sandwiched between the two psycho bitches. Between Xenia holding Cardia's face to her chest and Lukretia's body weight, Cardia was going to have a hard time getting anywhere, realizing too late that this was not a good place to be even under the best of circumstances.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 31, 2010 9:12 am

Lukretia grabbed Cardia's hand as she attempted to slap it away and held onto it tightly, pulling as hard as she could. While she did this, Xenia bucked and tried tot hrow the two of them off the bed, pushing up on Cardia;'s shoulders as well. If it succeeded, Lukretia would land on her back ont he floor with Cardia ontop of her. Xenia would sit up and look down. Lukretia would be trying to shove Cardia off, only fro Xenia to grin and leap from her position to land on the top of the pile. "Get your clothes off bitches!' She would emand from lukretia and Cardia. "This ain't fun if we're not naked!" She would try and tear at Lukretia's dress strap with one hand while trying to pull down Cardia's dresss top with the other hand.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:13 am

Cardia find herself thrown around once more, now atop Lukretia but with Xenia pouncing atop them before Cardia could escape. "Agh," Cardia grunted as she was slammed by the kraut. She struggled, trying to get her hands out of Lukretia's grasp, only to freeze when Xenia began disrobing her. Cardia looked up at Xenia, indecisiveness in her face. Finally freeing a hand, Cardia couldn't decide whether to fight back or help Xenia remove her clothes... This was undoubtedly hot but... the voice screaming in her head to get away from this was tough to ignore.

Cardia's indecisiveness led to her just relaxing her arm, letting Xenia do as she wished... She still tried to wrench her other arm out from under her, though.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:32 am

"You silly schvienhund!" Lukretia said as she laughed sharply and reached down to claw at Cardia's panties and practically tear them off. "Vat good vill zis do you? I am closer to ze prize!" Lukretia would then try and begin running her finger along Cardia's pussy lips.

"Shut up bitch!" Xenia said as she tore down part of Cardia's top and exposed a breast, Sucking hard on it as she grabbed Cardia's hand and pushed it so it was pinned above her head. "Just warm her up for me and then I'll really get her goin. Then you. I came to hear you scream too!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:13 am

Cardia whined as Lukretia clawed at her. Having panties torn off was something Cardia was used to by this point, though the claws still hurt.

"Ah!" Cardia quivered when Lukretia teased her now bare womanhood, and she gasped when Xenia clamped down on her hand and breast, "Ee-aaah!" Cardia was already excited by all the activity so it didn't take much effort from Xenia for her nipple to slowly harden in her mouth. Cardia purred, trapped helplessly between the two seductresses. Were it any other two women, Cardia would be enjoying herself, but the dominant emotion now was still fear.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next