Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

X Marks the Haus

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

X Marks the Haus - Page 3 Empty Re: X Marks the Haus

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:58 pm

Xenia narrowed her eyes at Cardia's sharp tone. Though her eyes were hidden, she could still see perfectly fine. She didn't press the issue for now, but maybe Cardia didn't really kniw who she was talking to. But she smiled when Cardia asked if she was a cook. "I'm THE cook." She said. "Aside from me an Luk being pals, I'm also the head chef of the Von Creuzfeldt Estate." She said proudly.

"Zough she spends more time making desert zan food, und she never was able to get down making zwiebelkuchen."

"The quiche?!"

"It's far superior!" Lukretia snapped.

"Heh..." She looked Cardia. "If it has deutchland anywhere near it, that automatcically makes it better, but it's really just quiche." She said jabbing Cardia with her elbow.

Xenia then grabbed Cardia by the arm. "Does it look like I'm joking?" She said grinning. That cute little maid outfit means that cute little ass of yours is mine anytime, day or night." She then looked to Lukretia. "Ain't that right... Boss?"

Lukretia waved her hand dismissively. "Ja, ja. She likes it roug, but please, let's try und keep her in one piece zis time." She then yawned and stepped past the two of them "Bring her vith you. I have a bedroom prepared for you already, X." She said and smiled at Xenia before walking up the stairs. Xenia then leaned in, cupping the side of Cardia's neck. "Don't think I don't know what kinda girls end up here. You should feel honored that we'd include you. We could just have fucked each other. Now you gonna come quietly or am I gonna drag ya there?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:43 am

Cardia smiled as Xenia ribbed Lukretia, letting Cardia in on the joke, as it were. Still, she was kind of hung up on the ever-increasing feeling that she was about to be subjected to yet another humiliating sexual experience... at the hands of a woman she just met, even. "Pals?" Cardia asked, hoping desperately to change the subject.

It didn't succeed. Cardia's eyes shot wide as Xenia grabbed her arm roughly, "I wasn't told that's what this outfit means." She whined, looking at Lukretia, not really for support, just to see precisely how vicious Lukretia looked like she was feeling.

Cardia gasped softly at Xenia's final touch and proposal, "I..." From the way Xenia pitched it... it kinda sounded like a three-way, only with Cardia as the bitch. This probably wasn't going to end well, but it wasn't like she had a choice, as degrading as the choice she was about to make was...

Plus, it was STILL hard to turn down Lukretia.

Oh man, I have got to be the biggest slut ever. "Al-alright," Cardia whimpered, feeling even dirtier than usual. "Wait, what kind of girls?" Cardia began as she walked with Xenia, "I'm not th..." Cardia stopped, "Ah never mind," she sighed.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:21 pm

"Hah, yeah pals.." Xenia said simply. But she grinned. "Don't play stupid with me. You know exactly what it means without being told. You don't think I have some idea about what goes on. It's the same in Germany, worse probably." She said with a grin.

Lukretia was leaning against the railing at the top of the balcony. "Quit playing vith her, X." She said casually. "She knows vat it means, she's just not used to someone so brutish."

Xenia looked up. "Eh? Brutish? You damn prissy bitch! Not all of us walk around with our noses stuck up in the air." She shoved Cardia toward the stairs. "I just don't like to play around. Ain't nothing brutish about that." She grinned. "If you want brutish, just wait to see I do to your pussy you haughty kraut!"

Lukretia grinned suddely. "You haven't changed one bit, X. One lucky shot und you think you are ze lord und master of it.. Ger up here..." She said sharply.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:28 pm

Cardia blushed, taken aback, "N-n-no. I kinda guessed at what it meant, I was... just so surprised at..." She stopped, saying Lukretia didn't seem like a pal-having sort to the face of Lukretia's pal would put her in even hotter water than she is right now. Best to gloss over that with the other half of the truth, "I was... mostly just fishing for some best friend stories." She grinned sheepishly.

She quickly followed Xenia up the stairs, "But, seriously, Lukretia's mysterious pal shows up out of nowhere and I've never heard ANYTHING about you? How could I NOT be interested!"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:54 am

"Best friend stories, eh?" Xenia said as she walked up the stairs. "I guess you could say that...heh."

"Ve didn't do ze kind of things zat most fiends do, meine frau." Lukretia said. "Ze bond comes from vat ve endured."

"And all the times I kicked your ass!" Xenia said with a sharp laugh. She grabbed Cardia by the arm and then watching Lukretia walk down the hall, drug her to where Lukretia stopped. SHe would then toss Cardia by the arm into the room and step in. Lukretia shut the door behind her and then grinned. "X..." She said in a sultry tone. "Vich one of us do you think can make her scream first?" She said and then turned her attention towards Cardia.

"Me, duh." She said and then grinned. "Normally I would say that whoever's name you call out first makes that person the winner but it seems this bitch has got her claws into you so that ain't fair." She said as she licked her lips and advanced towards Cardia.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:30 am

Cardia sighed. No luck trying to get any history out of them and hopefully stave off what would happen next.

And it happened relatively suddenly too. Cardia stumbled into the room as she was shoved. Turning around to face her assailants, Cardia gulped. Lukretia and a rowdy party animal who could beat up Lukretia. This was going to be a long night.

Cardia backed away as Xenia advanced, raising a finger to try to calm Xenia down, "I don't suppose I could ask you to... Wait, you probably don't do 'gentle,' do you?" Cardia sighed resignedly, "Ah dammit." She muttered, stopping her retreat enough to allow Xenia to approach and do whatever she intended.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:39 am

Xenia tilted her head as Cardia sort of attempted to plea for mercy. She then stepped forward and closed the gap between them. She grabbed the sides of Cardia's maid outfit at the breasts and pulled her close. "hmmm..." She said and leaned in and Kissed Cardia hard but surprisingly gently, pressing her lips firmly against Cardia's but her tongue exppertly and rather daintily. She pulled away leaving a trail of saliva between them. "I wonder..." She said in a rather gentle tone.

Suddenly Xenia was pushed into Cardia with enough force to topple them onto the bed. Lukretia stood behind them with a smirk on her face. "Quit playing vith her, X. If you're going to baby ze girl zen vhy don't you just go back to deutchland. Like I vant to even look at veaklings." Though her words seemed harsh, her eyes held a lighthearted playfulness to them.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:15 am

"Mmm," Cardia moaned softly into the kiss, Xenia's firm press but gentle touch was surprising, defying Cardia's expectations and pushing all the right buttons with her. Cardia reached around, embracing Xenia nervously. Xenia's breaking of the kiss left Cardia in a slight daze, not noticing the drool between them. She stared into Xenia's eyes, or at least through her hair trying to find her eyes, before Lukretia shoved them both onto the bed.

"Oof!" Cardia let out as Xenia fell atop her, shaking her from her reverie. She smiled at Lukretia before turning back to Xenia with a wry grin, "Xenia, does she EVER stop the 'Ilsa She-Wolf of the SS' routine?"

Last edited by 241 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:47 am

"Nein!" Lukretia said as she sauntered towards them, stopping a moment to pull off herbaggy sweater and revealing a rather perfect set of breasts embraced by a sexy black laced bra. She then pressed again and pushed herself against Xenia and sunk er claws into the chef's ass as hard as she could. Xenia growled and slammed her fist down right near Cardia's head. "Shit!" She yelled, not realizing Cardia was underneath her. She reached sown and grabbed one of Cardia's breasts roughly. "Dammit cunt!" She yelled and bucked one of her feet into Lukretia's stomach, sending her reeling. "My fucking ass is on fire!" She growled.

She turned her head back down to face Cardia and grinned. "Better not worry too muc about playing nice if you wanna last very long tonight." She whispered before running her tongue up Cardia's ear and then biting down hard on it.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:04 am

Cardia gasped as Xenia almost slugged her. Xenia's grip on her breast elicited a hiss, "Nnngh." She squirmed under Xenia, trying to relieve the tension and avoid any more punches.

Xenia's sudden grin froze Cardia. "Ah, nobody ever plays nice in this house. I'm used to iii... iiitt-aaahh!" Cardia first cooed softly but then yelped as Xenia caressed and then bit her ears. With their proximity, Xenia would feel Cardia's entire body subtly reacting to the stimulation of her ears, if she was on the lookout for such signs.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next