Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:20 am

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

X Marks the Haus

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

X Marks the Haus - Page 10 Empty Re: X Marks the Haus

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:00 am

Cardia shivered as Hilde kissed her, letting out soft, happy purrs. Hilde's tears brought a similar reaction from Cardia's eyes, though Cardia herself had trouble looking Hilde right in the eyes for more than a fleeting glance, "N-no..." She stammered, shaking her head, "We... have to leave now. Right now. I... I'll sit on the floor but... no stops. We can..." Cardia's eyes drifted off for a second before being struck by a realization, "M-my apartment! We can go there and dress up... but let's just head right for the car." Cardia took Hilde's hand with both of her own, "Every second..." Cardia shook her head, barely able to keep her composure, "Please, let's just go to the car now..."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:31 pm

Hilde wondered just what exactly had been done to Cardia to make her so afraid of this house. Her fingers trembled as they attempted to curl into a fist, unable to do so. She was going to protest. She was going to tell Cardia that she would protect her. That was her duty right? To protect her lover? Even against impossible odds. She'd storm up to Lukretia's room and tell her that she had no right to do these things to Cardia. She was oozing confidence for a fleeting second before her face visibly sunk. It was pointless. Lukretia's grip was even tighter on her than it was on Cardia. And Cardia would get doubly punished. Hilde wondered how she could be so worthless. How could she not even protect the one she cared the most for? Her hands trembled as she felt the kiss from Cardia, snapping her out of her thoughts. "B-but..." She'd protest looking at Cardia and seeing the jacket covering only what was necessary.

But her eyes snapped open when Cardia mentioned her apartment. Yes! That was it. She had forgotten that Cardia still had that place. She knew that she didn't use it and wondered why she was still paying for it. Was Cardia really keeping it around for times like this? Hilde felt so horrible but kept it to herself. "Y-yes!" She said snatching Cardia's hand and pulling her out the front door. She raced along the driveway and practically ran to the garage, trying to go fast without making Cardia fall over. The Chauffeur had seen them coming and opened the garage door and stepped towards the passenger seat.

Hilde waved her hand. "No." She said. "I'll be driving today." The man nodded and turned away. Hilde then leaned in. "The Mistress is not to know about this." She said and the man bowed his head. "Of course, mistress." He said and lowered his head.

Hilde opened the door to let Cardia in before getting into the car, stepping on the clutch and speeding off. It felt good to drive herself. She did it every so often and was secretly pretty enthusiastic about cars. She owned a few herself but had left them back in Germany. As she felt the wind whip through her hair, she turned her head and looked at Cardia, blushing. "I... " She turned her head back and looked at the road. She didn't know what to say really. What COULD she say? But then her eyes widened. "Oh! I don't know where you live!" She exclaimed.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:57 am

Cardia nodded as Hilde took her hand and brought her outside... modesty making her nervous. Maybe this was not such a good idea.

The sight of the chauffeur made Cardia squeak in surprise and fear. "Ah! I..." She shuddered, pulling the coat tight and close, whimpering softly. "I like your hair," she muttered nervously, sliding quickly into the back seat of the car and sitting down on the floor. She did not want to get the seats dirty.

At Hilde's exclamation, Cardia replied, "Well, back at the... Oh!" She realized Hilde was talking about the apartment. "I... uh... Shoot, I always take the bus and walk there... uh..." Cardia muttered to herself, trying to do the mental math to remember the address. "Oh, right, I remember..." Cardia exclaimed, giving Hilde the address. "It's a ways from here..." Cardia sighed, "I... don't know why I'm still keeping this place. Even with Lukretia handling a lot of my expenses, it is still a huge drain on my pay... They pay me the 'jobber rate....' I'm never going get out of Mistress's house anyway."

Cardia took a deep breath, reaching up and caressing Hilde's shoulder, "Thank you... I knew someone was going to jump us if we stayed a minute longer..." Cardia perched on her knees and looked out the window. They had arrived. "Ah, there. Right there! ... Ah... first floor, apartment 107... I keep a spare key taped to the bottom of the welcome mat." Cardia took a deep breath, "Let's hurry on in, okay?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:14 am

The chauffeur had opened the door for Cardia as she climbed in. His eyes widened in slight surprise as he was complimented. "Thank you, mistress. Yours as well. You should wear it down more often." She then closed the door and closed his eyes. "Stay safe." He said to the both of them as they drove off.

Hilde was trying to do her best to navigate traffic and take the directions Cardia was dictating. She frowned as Cardia choose the back seat and was constantly checking the mirror. She let out a sigh at Cardia's words. "It looked like that already happened.." She siad meekly. Why was it like this? She didn't respond much more to Cardia. It was hard to talk like this. Insteead she waited for them to get to the apartment. She stepped out of the car and leaned in. "Ok..." She said. "Just... Wait a minute and then come in, ok?" She said knowing Cardia would want an already open door to run through and not have to be stalled outside waiting for Hilde to fidget with the keys. Hilde then looked at Cardia and tried to give a warm hearted smile to uplift Cardia and get her mind off the situation for a brief moment. "It's... ok to just walk in right? I ... don't want to just intrude..." She said and then turned her head. Was she dumb? Of course it would be alright. "I mean... I'll go right now!" She said and shut the door again and hurried to find the room. She'd grab the key, fumble with it and enter int he room.

Her eyes searched around, wondering how Cardia would live on her own. She even blushed as she took a deep breath, wondering what her lover's quarters smelled like. She didn't like going into the pool house. It always smelled like sex and gunpowder. For a brief moment she'd get to enjoy Cardia's scent, unspoiled by the sexual predators that roamed the House Von Creuzfeldt. It was nice and for a brief moment she was lost int he thought of it as she closed her eyes and smiled.

Last edited by 445 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:04 am

Cardia's room would be musty, kept just well enough to prevent deterioration. The only items of note in the apartment would be a stuffed bear and rabbit atop the bed and a picture depicting a younger Cardia with her mother and father. Apart from the bed, a chest of drawers, a single chair up against a coffee table, a closed closet, and the ajar bathroom door, there was little here, at least laid out.

Through the dust, Hilde could pick up a faint smell... flowery... almost lavender; the closest thing Hilde would find to Cardia's scent here.

A few seconds later, Cardia would bound in the door behind Hilde. She would shut the door behind her. "Owowow... barefoot," Cardia would whine softly. Turning around to face Hilde, Cardia would quickly circle around to Hilde's front, "Er, ah... ta-daaa!" She would shout with a sheepish grin. "Casa del Waters!" Cardia smiled, "I... pretty much moved out of here when Lukretia gave me that offer... but... you remember how she treated us... I wanted someplace safe... safer, at least." Cardia shook her head, "That really doesn't matter now. All that's left..." Cardia looked around briefly, "Eh, mostly unimportant stuff." Cardia chuckled nervously. She grabbed the stuffed animals and gently tossed them to the floor. "I still look after the place, but only about once a week. Any excuse I can have to get away from home and Friction." Cardia's modesty was relaxed now that she was alone with Hilde. She still was gentle with herself, trying not to expose more than she needed, but she was no longer as tightly wound as she was earlier. "I... I'm a mess. I think I'll take a shower... If... that's alright." Cardia shifted nervously, looking away from Hilde, only then noticing her family picture and blushing at the thought of Hilde seeing it... but she could do nothing about it now.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:45 am

Hilde smiled softly as she looked around the room when Cardia gave the 'tour'. "It's wonderful." She said genuinely. Hilde watched Cardia pick up the stuffed animal and throw it to the ground. The German then grinned sheepishly and as Cardia walked away she stepped over and picked it up and placed it neatly back on the bed. "Cardia..." She said trying to give her lover a warm smile. She always tried that. it was the least she could do. No matter what, she had decided a long time ago. That even if things got bad, she'd always at least try to give those around her a warm smile. To cheer them up to see that things weren't really so bad. She'd hoped it was especially true for Cardoa.

"You don't need to act like that... You have these things for a reason, right? Otherwise you would have thrown them away. I.. admire that." She turned her head. "I'm too used to being spoiled. I can barely understand what it's liek to cherish any object." She huffed to herself. "Y-=yes... that's fine!" She had tried to hide her sadness and inability to ask to join Cardia by quickly saying the last part and practically blurting it out. Why couldn't she be bold!? Her lover were alone it was the perfect opportunity but she couldn't. After what Cardia had been through today... whatever it was... Hilde couldn't ask that of her, to be intimate. She'd just have to stand in line. She had been patient until now. She could remain patient. Even though it seemed like she was the only one who hadn't fucked her girlfriend.

But as she looked past Cardia, she saw the picture and her eyes widened. "Oh!" She said as she snatched it up and looked at it. "This is?" She then grinned and chuckled, bringing her hand up to cover her mouth. "Ein Kind!" She chirped in delight. Then suddenly blushed that she had spoken German to Cardia. "Oh! Cardia, you're adorable! And you're so lucky to have been able turn such childish cuteness into such womanly beauty! I'm jealous!"

She looked at the picture and ran her finger over Cardia's face and compared the two. "Are... these your parents?" She asked.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:40 am

Cardia almost jumped when Hilde called her name. "Ayah... uh... well, yeah, but I just wanted to clear off the bed." Cardia muttered sheepishly... "Th-they don't need to..." Cardia trailed off, about to suggest that the stuffed animals could see what they were about to do, "Don't... need them in our way..." Cardia stammered out a recovery.

Cardia let out a yelp when Hilde picked up the picture, "Hey! D-don't!" Cardia snatched it back from Hilde and set it back on the table, only to freeze, looking at it. It showed a young Cardia with her mom and dad outside an amusement park. Cardia's pigtails were shorter and even more exaggerated back then. She was a small, mousy child, though. She must have had quite the growth spurt. Her grin, however, was wide and adorable. Her dad was a portly, small, bald man who clearly gave Cardia her smile, as he grinned just as brightly as the little girl. The mother was a bit taller, a bit thinner, with long, wavy blond hair.

Cardia picked up the picture, staring at it for a few silent seconds, "I..." Cardia handed it back to Hilde, "S... Sorry, I..." She had no excuse for her outburst. She did not know why she had freaked out about Hilde holding that picture. "It's okay..." Cardia began twirling a lock of her hair nervously, "That was... my favorite amusement park." Cardia spoke, "I still remember that day. My sister was at some summer camp. And it was my birthday... so I got to go to Frontier Park with just me and my parents... That's them in the picture." Cardia's eyes unfocused; she stared off in the distance. "I loved that place. We'd get there early. Ride every ride, leave just a bit before lunch. Miss all the crowds, get out before it got too hot. My... my favorite was the big Rattlesnake Coaster... Was... was really annoying to get to, though. They had the water ride right near it and you would always get splashed at the bridge leading to it if you didn't time it JUST right... It was worth it though." Cardia sighed, she did not know why she was reminiscing or narrating this for Hilde right now, but she felt no urge to stop. "You know, I never DID ride that water ride... Always seemed dumb to get wet in a big amusement park. Soggy clothing would just get uncomfortable..."

Cardia finally stopped and blushed, "I... uh... sorry. I didn't mean to blab. I... just .... I just miss those times..." Cardia half trailed off with those last words, as if she was almost ashamed to say it. Something about being with Hilde made her keep talking, though... "I... I guess I should... take that shower." Cardia added, pointing toward the bathroom nervously and taking a step back.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:03 am

Hilde blushed at Cardia's implications. She turned her head slightly. Did Cardia suggest that the two of them would be using the bed? Hilde's heart thumped hard in her chest and she pressed a hand against her breast for fear it might burst right through. Even as her other hand clutched the picture. All this was starting to make her a little faint. Thankfully Cardia snapped her out of it and Hilde gasped. "Es tut mir leid!" She apologized sharply in German, bristling at Cardia as she had the picture snatched away. Her widened eyes looked at Cardia, she was frozen in confusion but she melted into a smile once more as Cardia handed her the picture back. She looked at it with a smile and pushed up against Cardia, wrapping a free arm around her and pulling her close as Cardia explained the scene.

It warmed Hilde's heart to hear the story. Hilde barely had memories like this. Her earliest memories were of Lukretia's birth. She was barely four at the time and only remembered a ghostly, fading image of her mother's warm smile. It nearly teared Hilde up to hear such fondness from Cardia and though she never did cry, she squeezed Cardia close and firmly.

"It's... it''s wonderful..." She whispered, leaning her head against Cardia's shoulder. "You're so lucky, Cardia... To have such memories..." She said with a sigh. She took the picture and set it down and looked at Cardia, putting both her hands on Cardia's shoulders. "I've never even been to an amusement park." She said with a grin. "If you would like. We can go sometime. I think that would be fun!" She did look genuinely happy to try it. HIlde then leaned in and put her hand to Cardia's chin and kissed Cardia deeply. After a few moments, Hilde would pull away but keep her lips close. "I'm lucky too..." She whispered. "Because of you, I am lucky..." She said once more and then turned her head, blushing. "I'll... be waiting..." She said quietly and relinquished her gentle grasp on Cardia.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:20 am

Cardia let out a gentle breath when Hilde embraced her and lay her head on her shoulder. It felt wonderful to be this close to her. Lukretia's very touch could excite Cardia, and Hilde was not too different from her sister in that regard.

"Hilde," Cardia stammered as Hilde held her, "I'd... I'd like that, too..." She returned Hilde's grin with a nervous, shy smile of her own. Hilde's sudden kiss surprised Cardia, but she quickly yielded to it, returning her kiss openly, though she let Hilde remain in the lead. "Mm..." Cardia sighed as Hilde pulled back from the kiss, "I..." Cardia gulped, but could not muster the words. She looked down as Hilde turned away... Radiant, beautiful, kind, respectable... She could not have been any more different from Cardia right now. Cardia was a mess, matted hair, filthy with sweat and cum, naked except for the wrinkled jacket, which she set gently down on the bed. No... You... deserve so much more than me. Why do you say such things? I... I'm a huge slut! Cardia could not bring words to it, but the guilt and shame tore at her.

Cardia took a staggered breath, "I... I'll be back..." She took a few steps away and entered the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. Turning on the warm water, she stepped into the tub and sat down, letting it fill the tub around her. She sat there quietly soaking in it.

Cleaning herself off, scrubbing a bit too roughly, Cardia finished as best she could. She stood up, about to drain the tub, but the sight of the bathroom door made her freeze... Hilde awaited her... The woman she did not deserve... I can't go out there. I'm a slut, I'm a slut I'm a slut I don't deserve her I'm a slut... What the hell was I thinking?! I even told Chesna she could do me any time she wanted! Her stomach felt icy and empty, even in the hot bath water. So overwhelming was this feeling of shame that it froze her in her tracks. She slumped against the bathtub, sinking into the water. Mindlessly, she drew her nails up and down her arm, digging into the skin just enough to sting. I can't... I can't I can't I can't! Minutes passed, her breathing picked up, slowed... bounced around erratically as she scratched herself harder, quicker. She let out a soft squeak of pain and despair before quickly silencing herself. Cardia was paralyzed... she did not know what to do. She could not bring herself to look at Hilde... but... what could she do?

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:30 am

Hilde loved the kiss. It was so sweet and gentle and Cardia was a good kisser too. The way their lips and tongues melted together always made her heart beat faster. She had a flush on her face as she broke the kiss and turned her head slightly away from Cardia. 'I.." She muttered, a slight glow to her as she smiled nervously having made a similar mutter as Cardia had. But then Cardia seemed to leave her and turn towards the bathroom. Hilde clasped her hands in front of her and then bowed. "Y-yes, of course." She said. Her lips were warm and comforting, her eyes held longing and sadness for their departure.

As Cardia disappeared into the bathroom, Hilde's eyes widened and she lifted her hand up. Her mouth opened but she fell, crestfallen as the door shut. "Please don't be too long..." She muttered softly to herself. She stepped backwards and slumped against Cardia's bed, sighing as she suddenly blushed. She turned her head and smiled, nuzzling the pillow and breathing in it's scent.

"Cardias..." She said as seh smiled more. It smelled so nice, so much like her lover. She closed her eyes. She felt like she was wrapped in Cardia right now. "mmm..." She let out a small noise of contentment as she nestled into the covers. As she snuggled the bed, her hand slipped down her body. She gripped one of her own breasts and squeezed it. She was used to this sort of thing in the confines of her own room. But she was lost in the moment. Her other hand slipped down her body and she wriggled her skirt up a bit so it hugged the top of her thighs. She then pressed two fingers delicately against her panties as she began to knead her breast. Her eyes closed and a long smile on her face as she thought of her lover. Whatever they had done to her previously, the state Cardia was in, seeing her that way, not being able to touch her. Having to hold back because she was a decent person because Cardia was scared enough by the constant dangers Lukretia's house were rife with. But why? Why couldn't she do the things she wanted with HER girlfriend.

Her mouth formed an O and she let out a soft moan. Being wreathed in CArdia's scent and thinking about the days events had set her off. She pushed deeper into the folds of her panties as though she could break the silky fabric with enough force. Her nipples were hard and ached in her multi layers of clothing and she undid a button on her dress shirt and slid her hand into the hole she made, breaching the shirt and pushing up her bra. She pinched and teased at her nub while she slid her fingers back and forth across her wettening, fabric covered pussy lips. "h-hah..." She moaned, barely conscious enough to make sure her moans were discrete. "nn... C-cardia..." She murmured softly to herself.

Her eyes fluttered as she contuinued, seriously considering removing her panties when she suddenly heard a yelp come from the bathroom. Her eyes widened and she sat up, She looked at the door of the bathroom with a look of fear and concern. It was barely audible noise coming from the bathroom but it reminded Hilde that she wasn't alone. Her heart was racing and she panted heavily as though she were out of breath.

Suddenly she looked down in shame and turned her head away from the door. Look at me. I'm such a slut. Here Cardia's having such a terrible day and the only thing I can think about are these... these ... ugh.. I want her so bad but... I feel so dirty even thinking about it. Who am I to be able to think these kinds of thoughts? I'm no worse than any of those heathens that Lukretia hangs around with.

Hilde then sighed and stood up, not even really straightening her clothes as her skirt rode high and her button was still undone, her bra crooked and her hair a little out of place. "C-cardia?" she called out. "Is everythign alright?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next