Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 8:25 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Today at 6:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 12:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 12:20 am

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

X Marks the Haus

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

X Marks the Haus - Page 2 Empty Re: X Marks the Haus

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:24 am

Though one would never know, Xenia raised an eyebrow at Cardia's reaction. "Heh." She said, looking over Cardia. "She sure does keep making those skirts shorter and shorter. Ain't gonna complain though." She stepped forward, slinging the club over her shoulder. "Oi, where's the bitch at?" She said. "Unless you're the welcoming committee. Heh heh... Why didn't she just wrap you in a bow. Hey, why don't you give me a twirl so I can see the back half." She said spinning her finger in a circular motion.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:31 am

Cardia shrugged at the stranger's remark about her outfit, "Don't I know it." Cardia repressed a scowl at the stranger's next raunchy statements, ignoring them otherwise, "Er, Lukretia should be back in the kitchen. Do you want me to go get her?" She eyed the woman cautiously. "Nice club," Cardia added.

Last edited by 241 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:43 am

Xenia listened carefully at Cardia's words, suddenly stepping forward to put Cardia in a headlock and shoving her face in her boobs. "When I saw twirl, twirl dammit!" She said and wrenched Cardia's head, only stepping away after a second. She grinned. "Na, she'll figure out I'm here soon enough if she hasn't already. She then brought her club up. "This is my baby. Call her the tenderizer." She then lauged. "Its kind of a lame name cinsidering but everyone else thinks it's pretty menacing. Hey, do you like Chocolate?" She asked suddenly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:42 am

"G'ah! Hey!" Cardia yelped as she was grabbed by the stranger, "Stop that! Mmph!" Cardia immediately jumped back as she was freed from the stranger's chest. Straightening her dress and trying to work the skirt down a bit lower, Cardia looked back at the imposing weapon the stranger wielded, "I've heard worse names for weapons."

Cardia pondered the last question carefully before answering, "Uh... yes? I... kinda like chocolate." She extended a hand to shake, "Also, I'm Cardia Waters. Are... you and Lukretia f..." She stopped herself from the ridiculous premise. "How do you know Lukretia, if you don't mind my asking?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:41 pm

"Heh." Xenia said with a grin. "It aint a weapon. It's for tenderizing meat. See, lame." She said and admired it for a second before slinging it over her shoulder.She grunted at Cardia's response. "Wht the fuck kinda chick only kinda likes chocolate? What, you only kinda got a vag?" She said and then laughed before slaping Cardia in the back. "Well whatever. After you've had some of mine, you won't kinda like it anymore. I'll bet you you fiuckin cum your panties the minute it hits your tongue.

When Cardia extended her hand, Xenia grabbed it and practically crushed it with her firm grip. "How do I know her?" She said. Well I'm..."

"She's meine best friend." Lukretia said, suddenly appearing before them. "X... Vhy didn't you tell me you were coming?" She said as she opened her arms. Xenia grinned and pushed the club into Cardia's hands before turning and closing the gap between her and the German before hugging her tightly, lifting her up. Lukretia squealed at the embrace. "X!" She said lauging. "Put me down! Such inappropriate behavior as usual! She scolded. As Xenia set her down, the two shared a deep and passionate kiss.

"Heh. You act like it's been years since we saw each other. Untie the knots in your panties, it's only been a few months." Xenia then turned and looked at Cardia. "Listen to this woman. She wouldn't know what to do if I wasn't around to wipe her butt."

"X!" Lukretia said, a slight blush coming over her face. "Vhy do you insist on being so crude und embarrassing in front of ze help? Vhat vill zey think of such a display?"

Xenia looked back at Cardia and grinned. "She'll Probably think it's hot, Luk?" She then turned and looked at Cardia "Hey, watchin us make out, gettin you wet?" She asked.

"Don't call me Luk, I'm not a boy." She said.

"Don't call me X. I'm not a letter." She grinned. She turned back to Cardia. "Name's Xenia Rath."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:01 am

Cardia arched an eyebrow, "A... meat tenderizer? Are you making dinosaur burgers?" She winced at the stranger's admonishment and slap. Cardia really DID like chocolate, but wasn't exactly eager to volunteer for much with one of Lukretia's associates. She was a little scared of what might happen. "I like to think I have a BIT more self control, but I'll give it a shot." She gave a smile, and her eyes shot wide as her hand was taken in a vice grip. "Ah, a little... tight..." She whispered.

She was distracted by Lukretia's sudden appearance and only barely made to catch the meat tenderizer. "M-mistress!" She smiled at Lukretia, only to freeze seeing the German's behavior... She was... happy. Genuinely happy, affectionate even! Cardia had NEVER seen Lukretia like this... She had wanted to for the longest time, though. The shock of it all caused Cardia to absentmindedly lose her grip on the tenderizer, letting it fall to the floor. "Ah, sorry!" Cardia shouted, just barely getting away from the weapon as it fell.

She would kneel down to recover it and set it against the wall in the corner of the room, "It's nice to meet you, Xenia," she'd say, with as much resolve as she could muster. Xenia... seemed like a real friend to Lukretia... Cardia envied her tremendously and swore right there she would try to learn whatever she could from this woman to see how she got she got under Lukretia's hard shell.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:25 am

Xenia's ear twitched as the club hit the ground. She was instantly at Cardia's side, giving her a headlock as she bent over to pick it up. "Hey, I don't go droppin your shit!" Se growled. "What'dya dunk your hands in butter earlier? Shit!" She said giving Cardia a noogie before pulling away.

Lukretia smiled at the display. "X... Don't be so nice to her. She vont learn anything vith your coddling."

"How many of these broads you got running around?" Xenia asked. "She's cute though. How does she fuck?"

Lukretia shrugged. "I can't recall." She said casually. "But if you vant, ve can try her out. It vill be like old times." She said smiling and shifting her gaze towards Cardia briefly. "But you didn't tell me vhy you came so suddenly. It's not like you to come without calling. "

Xenia laughed, her arm around Cardia's shoulder as she talked. "I saw you were on the ass end of an ass kicking by a couple of prancy girls. Geeze, why'd you let them fuck you like a bitch Luk?" She said and waved it off. "I knew you'd sulk afterwards so I came to whip you back into shape."

Lukretia turned her head, her cheeks reddening a bit. "Every once in a vile it's good to remember how things vere. You're right as usual X. I've been moping around ze house. Those three served their purpose, I suppose it's time to get on with the next part of meine plan. I've decided to make my residence in Japan until ze time comes ven I have control of ze AFW. Have you spoken vith V? I vant her here too. I haven't had much contact back home... Hilde has been managing ze affairs in Germany."

Xenia smiled. "She's on her way, actually." Xenia said and looked down at Cardia. "What's your favorite kinda food? And have you ever wrestled in a Jell-o match?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:40 am

Cardia yelped as Xenia gave her a noogie, "Ah! Sorrysorrysorry!" She shouted. What a first impression. Cardia grimaced. A dreadful way to make friends with Xenia.

Cardia tried to disguise the sting she felt at how casually Xenia and Lukretia talked about her, but she still paused for a second to recover from it as she set the club gently down in the corner.

She turned back to Xenia to address her question, "Well, I used to be partial to Mexican food, but that's hard to get out in Japan..." She paused, the second question finally striking her with a bit of surprise, "Wait, a jell-o match? I... can't say that I have." She eyed Xenia warily, expecting a follow-up question she wouldn't like.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:10 am

Xenia grinned at Cardia and as she watched her lwan over and set the club down, she reached over and grabbed Cardia's ass and gave it a squeeze as though she was sizing it up like it was a honey glazed ham. "mmm..." she moaned quietly and then straigtened up.

"Well I could cook you the best damn mexican food you've ever had. Won't even give you the shits or anything." She then eyed Lukretia. "Or I would if the damn kraut over there ate something other than sausage." She thumbed at Lukretia. "Is that why you like the vag so much? All that sausage remind you of dick? Any more and you'd go off your rocker?" She said and grinned.

She then looked at Cardia again. "Oh it's the best. I loove gettin down and dirtly." She said with a grin. "Speaking of." Xenia said to Lukretia. "When we gonna get to it? I'm horny as fuck." She said. "And I'm looking to try out the new meat." She said looking at Cardia and licking her lips.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:36 am

"Ah!" Cardia stood up in shock as she was grabbed, slapping at Xenia's hand gently. "Stop that!" She spun around, flashing Xenia a glare as if to say 'What the hell do you think you're doing?'

Cardia went back to smiling at Xenia's promise of cooking and ribbing Lukretia about her palate, "You're a cook?" She asked.

Of course, Xenia's next shift of the topic sent Cardia back into a look of shock, "Wh-what? You're joking, right? We... only just met!" She backed away nervously from Xenia's hungry gaze.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next