Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

SS 16: A Word from the Entropy Title Holder

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SS 16: A Word from the Entropy Title Holder - Page 2 Empty Re: SS 16: A Word from the Entropy Title Holder

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:34 am

Fathia narrowed her eyes as Alaina's words seemed to scare Minerva off. Watching a million dollars and a chance at more slip away was something that was quite infuriating. The Somali's features twitched and she gripped her Donga stick tightly as she glared t Alaina.

"You have quite a bit of nerve speaking to me of cowardice after threatening to bring the police into this." Fathia said harshly. "You've just caused my pieces o' eight to slip past you and out of the arena. Now, why, exactly, would I allow my gold to slip through my fingers?" Fathia held up the Entropy title above her.

"Maybe I should just hold onto it forever and watch you squirm, being so close to something and never being able to have a taste of it again." Fathia smirked cruelly at Alaina.

Z.Z. narrowed her eyes a bit and rubbed her side where Alaina had hurt her so long ago. The pain was long gone, but the fact that Alaina was bringing it up again made the young Mozambican squirrelly. "Oi, Cah'n..." Z.Z. whined. "Ain't ya gonna defend me honor, at least? Even Yaya tinks ye should fight 'er!"

Fathia's reaction was swift as the back of her hand snapped across Z.Z.'s face. She didn't even look back to see what he had wrought. "Pirates have no honor." She stated simply and stared down at Alaina. "And are not interested in the opinions of others. I've decided." Fathia said and lifted up her Donga stick and drove it down into the canvas with an air of finality. "I'll be keeping the title. I'll find someone who is interested in purchasing the gold and who isn't afraid of the threats of an idiotic landlubber. Then, I'll extract the rest of my pound of flesh from you and the other woman if I can't find an offer as good as the one that just scampered away."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

SS 16: A Word from the Entropy Title Holder - Page 2 Empty Re: SS 16: A Word from the Entropy Title Holder

Post by HighFly Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:01 pm

Alaina slowly walked down the ramp with her arms crossed as Fathia spoke. "Sure you have MY belt, but just ask anyone here... I am still the champion!" Alaina said holding her mic out towards the crowd as they cheered in agreement. She saw the priceless look on Z.Z's face and was surprised at Fathia's reaction to the woman. "That's loyalty for ya Z.Z, that bitch left you to get torn up two years ago at Summer Splash and cares more for money than for you. You sure do pick shitty friends don't you?"

The look on Alaina's face intensified as she glared a hole straight through Fathia. "I guess trying to talk sense into you just didn't get through that thick skull of yours. I am going to have to come take back what's mine!" Alaina said as she sprinted right at the ring, wanting nothing more than to rush Fathia and spear the woman, pummeling her with her fists as if they were piledrivers pounding on concrete!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:43 pm

Z.Z. shook her head at Alaina's words. "She's me cah'n, not me friend." The young African nodded. It was a bond much deeper than friendship.

Fathia didn't even blink at Z.Z. or Alaina's words. The belt was hers and as Alaina rushed, the pirate tossed her belt to Z.Z. who cradled it greedily. The Somali then pulled up the haft of her Donga stick and raised it in the air. As Alina tried to get in the ring, she swung her heavy stick down like a sword, trying to crack it over the blonde's head. As long as Fathia had her Donga stick, she felt like she was invincible.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:39 pm

Alaina slid in the ring, intent on destroying Fathia! However, the donga stick crashing down on her changed all that! Alaina let put an ear splitting scream as she grabbed her head in her hands and rolled to her sixe. She was supposed to charge in, beat down this pirate bitch and reclaim her title. Again, Alaina's plans and reality didn't seem to line up.

The only thing hurting worse than Alaina's head was her pride. She wanted to get up and shrug this strike to the skull off, but it just wasn't happening. The best she could do was groggily work up to her hands and feet. Was this thieving pirate going to simply get away with taking a belt after a backstage attack and that being the end of it?

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:13 pm

Fathia lifted her Donga stick up in the air and once more brought it down hard against the former title holder. This time she snapped it across Alaina's back, trying to flatten her back against the canvas while Z.Z. circled around to try and keep Alaina from rolling out of the ring. Now that she was here, the two pirates couldn't exactly let her leave.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:32 am

Alaina let out another shrill cry of pain as the donga stick hit its mark! She rolled back onto her stomach and kicked the mat as the agony kept mounting. She looked up and grit her teeth, trying her best to keep composed although her voice was slightly shaky from the torment. "You aren't anything without that damn stick. Why not have a title match? I put up the title and right to be champion, while you put up the stick in whatever match type ya want...." Alaina said, glaring up at Fathia. She knew Fathia didn't care about being a champion at all, and lived under the child-like delusion of 'finders keepers' somehow constituting 100% ownership. She had to sweeten the pot. "In the event you somehow win in a straight match, as champion you get endorsements, and a bunch of other cash considerations..."

Alaina hated the fact that she was essentially groveling at Fathia's feet, but she needed her title back. Being the entropy champion wasn't enough. Alaina wanted to be known as the greatest entropy champion of all time, hands down. That belt wasn't just validation for being in wrestling, it was her life.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:05 am

As Alaina rolled over and exposed herself further, Fathia pushed the Donge stick between Alaina's legs and threatened to attack the girl's womanhood if she did not say anything interesting as she jabbered on. However, when Alaina was finished, Fathia laughed sharply.

"Straight?" She said. "I am a pirate, everything I do is crooked." She saif and smiled, turning her hand so that the end of her Donga stick swished against the fabric of Alaina's tights and rubbed against her womanhood.

"Though, your words are mildly intriguing." Fathia admitted. "If I win, I will keep your belt." She said. "But... I see no reason to put any of my own collateral up." She said. "I already have you right where I want you. The beating I give you is just a formality.' She said as she continued to use the Donga stick against Alaina in a new way. "And we've already established that you do not have the purchasing power I am looking for, so what else do you have to offer me when you lose? I am starting to grow tired of looking at your face, to be honest."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:01 am

Alaina couldn't figure out this crazy pirate for the life of her. Before she was all about money, and now using the stick to press on her right between her legs she suddenly wanted more than money. "I'll let you decide on the additional price. You name it, you got it." Alaina said. With those words, she knew she absolutely had to win. There was no option for defeat. Alaina knew she wasn't going to like what Fathia was going to name.... but if that is what it took to regain her rightful championship belt then so be it.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:09 pm

"Oh, it doesn't need to be formal." Fathia smiled slyly. She then lifted up her Donga stick and drove it down as hard as she could between Alaina's legs. "Just know that when the bell rings, you and I won't be finished."

Fathia then nodded to Z.Z. "Ayeaye, cah'n!" The Mozambiquan chirped and the two pirates slipped through the rings under the chorus of boos of the Alaskan audience. Fathia still holding onto Alaina's title.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:48 am

Alaina screamed out in pain as Fathia drove that stick down on a spot it wasn't meant to be driven down on! Alaina may have had plans for her boyfriend, but those would wait until she felt less like tenderized meat! As she screamed in pain, writhing on the mat in torment there was one little fact that somewhat eased the pain.

She got her shot with Fathia. She was going to destroy Fathia. However, Fathia never did anything according to the rules. If she was going to have Z.Z lurking Alaina would make sure she wasn't alone. Julia, Peggy, Junko, anyone of them who could watch her back would be appreciated when Alaina got her hands on Fathia.

She could only hope that chance came soon.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2