» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rock The House

+8
HighFly
acuyra
scorn53
Underdog21
Deus001
kerflubble
Tatyina
Lobo
12 posters

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Rock The House  - Page 15 Empty Re: Rock The House

Post by Alexandra Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:42 am

Before Angel had a chance to say anything else to Duffy, she suddenly stumbled forward, crying out in surprise as Adrian tackled her from behind.

"Gah! W-who...Adrian!" Angel grinned, looking back over her shoulder at the Hardcore champion. "It's been way too long, chica. How have you been?" She pushed one of her arms back, nudging her elbow into Adrian as she tried to slip out of her grasp so that she could turn and face her. "I don't think I ever thanked you for saving my ass year at Summer Splash. I think I owe you one for that, you know?"

While she was talking to Adrian, she didn't notice Mercy trying to signal her, and she didn't notice her and Clyde making an exit out onto the patio. For the moment, she was distracted, unaware of what was going on as she gave Adrian her warm greeting.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:58 am

Mercy sighed as Angel didn't even see her but in a moment, her and Clyde were alone. She quietly nibbled on her dog while Clyde was being his usual self. She wondered what made him think a plain dog was something to serve anyone while she tried to figure out how to respond.

"It wasn't a problem, Clyde." Mercy said quietly. Her cheeks flushed a bit as Clyde all but said her being around helped him to win the match. "I mean... it's not like you told her to throw you at me. It's no big deal." Mercy's gaze drifted downward until she was looking at her feet. She then glanced back in at the party and back to Clyde.

"So, uh... looks like you've got a lot of people here. A lot of girls. You've, uh, really been hanging out with that Eliza girl a lot."
She said sheepishly. And that one girl that you kissed. "That must be fun." She said, trying to crack an awkward joke, though her smile was quite fleeting. "You're getting all the girl now that you're the champ, huh?" Mercy said, looking over Clyde.

Duffy had finally gathered some food when Bonnie suddenly got excitable and tried to point out Clyde and Mercy talking. Duffy furrowed her brow. "Dun nae be a twat." She scoffed. "leave 'em alone. Dun nae what makes ye tink A could read lips." She muttered and took a swig of beer.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:12 am

Diana was somewhat scowling around the room, looking for either of the two ladies who'd been kind enough to make friendlies with the Italian, but her luck didn't seem to be with her. She'd purposefully shoot her eyes quickly past where Duffy was; she didn't even want to make eye contact with the woman right now, not unless she'd wanted to have about five amazon's tackling her under the suspicion of trying to start another fight. She could near literally feel the eyes of Clemets piercing into her back, purposefully avoiding direct eye contact with the Texan too. She did look partially her way though, giving somewhat of a cocky smirk, one that could easily be noticed by Dixie and perceivable as the Italian being smug.

She'd begin to make her way over to the bar stool she was placed on before, when a hand came to her back. Belonging to the woman who almost forced her and Duffy to bump, she'd turn her head, eyes clearly curious. "Tch..." She'd mutter to Amy, over the comment of being smarter than she looked. Looking around the party once more, she'd match eyes with the woman as she asked as to what her actual purpose at the party was.

"Ha...I'm beginning to wonder that myself..." She'd mutter, quietly but audible for Amy to hear.

She'd then resume her slow pace to the bar stool, not exactly walking off from the blonde beauty, as she turned her head midway, her gesture suggesting to the woman to join her. As she again looked back into the vast crowd of mostly amazons just past Amy, she simply couldn't help herself meet eyes with Dixie, who almost seemingly had been set out as her personal bouncer, simply glaring at the Italian no matter what she did. She tried to resist the urge, but simply couldn't prevent her face forming a smug and outright dislikeable smile at the Texan.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:05 pm

Clyde envied Mercy's strength. He remembered her getting knocked out and even leaving early because her head was so banged up but she was staying tough. She was always brave, even when staring down girls much bigger and stronger than her. He loved that about her.

"Yeah I guess yer right... Heh." He agreed with her sheepishly as he blushed and stared at his loafers, trying to think of what to say next before Mercy beat him too the punch and brought up a very interesting subject that had Clyde's eyes widen a bit. He didn't really think about it until now but... A lot of his friends were girls. And they were just about all here. And Eliza? He didn't realize...

"G-Gettin'? N-No, nuthin' like that!" Said Clyde quickly as he took a step closer to Mercy. "Mercy... These people are just my friends and the same goes for Eliza!" He realized how bad it might have looked from afar.

"She's the one I went to about learnin' ballroom dancin' and she knows I was learnin' that fer you." Clyde said as he was scratching the back of his neck nervously, looking off into the distance as if the right words to say would be in the sky.

"And yeah... I've been letting her manage me and I've returned the favor. But friends look out for eachother." He admitted, feeling he had to put all the cards on the table. But he knew he had clean hands.

-----

Bonnie meanwhile, narrowed her eyes at the pair. "Im still curious. Hopefully he ain't said nuthin foolish." Bonnie said as she stroked her chin. "Why dont you go check it out?" She teased

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:21 pm

Mercy sighed as Clyde spoke. She looked over the boy and then reached out and took Clyde's hands. "Clyde..." She said softly. "I'm not stupid..." She smiled a bit despite her words. "You can't spend that much time with a pretty girl like that and just stay friends. If something hasn't happened yet, then it's just a matter of time."

Mercy paused for a second as her heart started to race a bit. She could feel some heat in her cheeks and there was the briefest moment where she thought about stopping. Instead, she swallowed hard and glanced back towards Angel, just to focus herself.

"And... I just wanted you to know that... you... um..."
Mercy inhaled. "You have my blessing, Clyde." She looked up at him and sheepishly looked into his eyes.

"Nosy lil cunt, ye are, lassie." Duffy said. "I dun nae give a shite. A'm gone nae go eat. Ye want anything?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:19 pm

Eliza had been hanging outside, having a moment to herself to reflect on what had happened this evening. It seemed that Juniper wanted to fight her, the reason wasn't really known to the dancing passion. Regardless Eliza wasn't one to refuse a challenge if it was offered, Ms Harenwood had seen Ms Nayle in action in her tag matches against her ex Ryan. Granted both matches had been a loss, though this would be a one on one bout. Eliza smiled slightly as she anticipated a good bout against the redhead, she had been standing on the outside leaning on a wall. That whole debacle involving Duffy and Diana made Eliza decide that perhaps sitting out here for a while might be the safest option.

Though given that the inside was a bit quieter now Eliza was able to hear voices, above and nearby. Given the lack of real audio to clash against the dancing passion was now unintentionally listening in to a conversation between Clyde and Mercy, Eliza had looked up from the grass and her ears pricked up. The British woman knew that she ought not to hear on it, but she didn't move. Eliza hoped things had been alright with the pair, the young lady hadn't forgotten the time where Reira tossed Clyde at Ms Mercy. Still though Mercy took it all like a champ.

Mercy's words though hit Eliza with a realisation, the dancing passion had an idea of what the girl was talking about. And it felt like a needle scratch in her ears just now, was this......was Mercy seriously saying what Eliza thought she was?! Another thought came to mind for Ms Harenwood, was she at fault here? Had she by accident placed this wedge in? Eliza shook her head, trying to deny that. But the words that were being said, it made the British woman concerned. She held her arms together and lightly shivered, she didn't want to move though. The effort might be too great at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:46 pm

Clyde felt all the air leave his lungs as he heard Mercy get serious and take his hands, his heart starting to pound violently. His eyes were fixed deeply on Mercy, full of confusion and even fear from the boy who boasted he had none.

He heard Mercy out and it tore at him, it made him think to his time with Eliza and realized that it could be true. The way he felt about Eliza was... Complicated.

When he heard her last statement, it felt like his whole world had just crashed all over again.

"W-What? No! No! You got it all wrong! Ain't nothin' happen and ain't nothin gonna happen!"
He told her, he swallowed hard and knew he had to put all cards right here.

"Mercy. Yer the only woman I want in my life. It's been that way for over a year and it ain't changed since."
He said firmly, trying to stay firm, but inside he felt like he was going to crumble.

---

Bonnie, meanwhile, saw the expressions of the two and immediately went pale and would frown deeply, she could tell this wasn't about to end well.

"Yeah... How 'bout a burger. All the fixins." She said as she turned away from the scene and went into the kitchen.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:17 pm

"Clyde... I."

Mercy spoke and then stopped. She squeezed Clyde's hands and blushed. This is the reason she came here and she gave one more glance back at Angel. "I... uh..." She paused again. "That's really flattering and um, I do still care about you." She managed.

"It's just... you're right. It has been over a year. A lot can happen and, it looks like things have... I mean..." Mercy sighed. She expected this to be difficult but it was even harder than she thought. "What I mean to say is... I've um... a lot has happened in a year, with both of us. But.. I've, um... maybe... I mean... Clyde..." She turned her head a bit and then looked back at him. "I've, uh, sort of um..."

Mercy couldn't look Clyde in the eyes. Her cheeks were red and she just felt herself stammering. Her heart raced and she was close to breaking down.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:30 pm

Dixie met Diana's gaze as the woman stared across the room towards her. She stared back at her for a moment, then returned the smile, starting to make her way across the room towards the Amazon. She wasn't going to cause any trouble, really. She just wanted to have a chat with Diana, that was all.

She stepped across the room and took a seat on a bar stool near Diana. glancing over the darker-haired woman as she approached her. "So...you know Clyde well?" She asked, putting a mockingly friendly tone in her voice. "Don't think ah've ever seen ya hangin' around with him or anything. Don't think ah've really seen ya around much, period. Been in the company long...?"

Angel, meanwhile, just happened to glance towards the outside at that moment, catching sight of Mercy and Clyde. She felt her breath catch in her throat, as she suddenly remembered why she was even here in the first place. Stupid!, she thought, berating herself for letting Mercy out of her sight, quickly glancing back at Adrian, words rushing out of her mouth as she started to walk away.

"Hey chica? We'll catch up later. I need to handle something..."

She quickly stepped to the patio door and slipped outside, going to stand by Mercy. She reached down and took her lover's hand, giving it a gentle squeeze as she looked over at Clyde, trying to keep a friendly smile on her face. "Everything okay?" She asked in a quiet voice. "You two both look kind of shaken up, you know? The party isn't getting too wild for you two, is it?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:43 pm

Mercy was thankful when Angel appeared and suddenly interrupted. One hand recoiled from Clyde as though she was caught doing something bad only to have Angel take her hand. She sighed, feeling the comfort of her strong lover's hand while one still weakly held onto Clyde's.

Angel's appearance bolstered Mercy and she slowly pulled her hand from Clyde's and slipped an arm around Angel's waist.

"Um... things, um, can change a lot in a year Clyde..." Mercy said and glanced towards Angel. "I've, um... things have..." Mercy swallowed hard.

"Clyde... you should stop waiting for me. It's flattering, but I can't be anything more than a friend anymore. I've, um, Angel and I have been seeing each other for a little while..." Mercy said and squeezed Angel.

"It just happened!" Mercy said defensively. "But... It's been fun. I've been happy and I need to let you be happy too." Mercy said. "It certain;y looks like you have plenty of options." Mercy said, trying to make light of all the girls chasing him. And wouldn't it be unfair to Eliza? Wouldn't it be unfair to you if you were still waiting for someone who." Mercy paused.

"Please... don't wait for me anymore, Clyde." Mercy said finally and squeezed her lover for comfort.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next