Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

As the World Burns

3 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

As the World Burns - Page 3 Empty Re: As the World Burns

Post by Lobo Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:04 pm

Swan unloaded her gun until she heard the empty click, she was empty and didn't bother to reload, she saw the woman drop after being struck in the shoulder and the raven haired soldier pursued, dropping her LMG to rush over to Cass, sliding on her padded knees, trying to flip the woman over on to her back so she could straddle her and throw a hail of fists into her face.

"FUCKER!" She screamed in a fury as she tried to throw down those hard punches.

On the other side of the battlefield, The Major had the elusive White Death pinned but she wasn't staying down! A sudden roll had Val turned over, ending the hammer lock and putting her face to face with the blonde haired woman, Val was able to see her now.

The Major had long blonde hair and her left eye was covered by an eyepatch. She bore black and gray camo fatigues, black combat boots,  black body armor and matching fingerless gloves. This woman would look down at her smaller prey and grin, it was the first time she had seen The White Death up close like this and she honestly didn't expect her to appear to young in person. The Major quickly reached for a taser at her side, holding the button down, the weapon coursed with electricity.

"You're just a child." She scoffed before trying to slam her taser into the side of Valkoinen's neck!

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:57 am

Cass was still on the ground trying to avoid the hail of bullets above her head. Once Cass heard the bullets stop firing she would turn over right as Swan moved on top of her. Cass would quickly try to cover her head as Swan began to punch Cass in the head. Cass was doing her best to avoid most of the damage but the pain in her shoulder was hindering Cass from fighting back.

Cass would try her best to push Swan off of her so she could grab her pistol and finish off her enemies before Swan could finish her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:06 am

"Tch."

Valokoinen grunted as she pulled her hands up. As the girl flashed the taser, Valkoinen yanked the chopsticks from her hair and jammed the sharp point of one of them into the taser as the blonde thrust it down.

Her other hand crossed and she jammed the other one up towards the major's neck, mimicking her counterpart's action but with much more vicious intent.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:41 am

Swan scowled as she struck Cass, hitting her again and again while she covered up before she was suddenly shoved off, hitting the top of her shoulder as she dropped into a roll and looked at Cass, huffing before she saw the woman going for her gun. With eyes wide, Swan reached desperately for her side arm! Trying to draw her pistol before Cass did and fire, aiming for the chest.

"HAH!" Cried the Major as she slammed her tazer down before it was stopped by her the woman's.... Chopsticks!?

"IM-PRESSIVE!" Spat The Major with excited amazement before her throat was struck! "UAK!" She croaked and spat, flopping off of Val, coughing and sputtering as she held her throat.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:39 am

Valkoinen rolled to her hands and knees and then hopped up as the blonde rolled off her, holding her neck. The White Death put both chopsticks in one hand and inched towards the gun she had dropped when she was tackled. She pointed the deadly sharp sticks at the Major in case she decided to do anything other than bleed out.

"I am not with the knowing why you are with the choosing to end miserable your life with the attacking me, but I am with the having guess. Pleased to be understanding that I am with the having earned my name and pleased to be with the dying now." Val kept her eyes narrowed as she stepped near her gun.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:47 am

Cass had just reached her pistol when she looked behind her to see Swan drawing her own sidearm. "Shit!" Cass cried out as she would quickly roll to the side to slip back into her room. Cass would curse herself as Swan had her pinned in the room but luckily for Cass all her supplies were with her. Cass would quickly grab another flashbang from her bag before quickly tossing it out into the hall. Cass needed to get out of this situation before she lost too much more blood.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:15 am

Swan fired on Cass and watched her roll into the room! "HEY!" She spat while shooting away at the enemy soldier, already on the verge of chasing her down before she heard a faint *Click* and then a horrible loud BANG!

"Yaaaaghh!!" Cried Swan, shielding her eyes as she fired randomly, doubling back desperately.

While staggering back, The Major was carefully positioning her hands as she locked eyes with The White Death. "It's not my life that will be ending, White Death. Rather, yours will end tonight in a manner of speaking!" Cried the major as she kept her arms at her sides like she were ready to quick draw.

"Go ahead and reach for it! See if you're quick enough!" Goaded White Mamba as her AK-47 rested on the side of her hip.

"Already two of my men have been possibly killed by your flunkie after we merely tried to incapacitate you. Those boys weren't even old enough to buy liquor... Hasn't enough blood been spilled today." Said The White Mamba as she smiled coyly at Val.

"Why not simply come back to Russia and make this easy...?" She said with a sneered as a faint tune continued to play in the background, slowly getting louder and louder.

"This is the sooouuunnnnnd of my soul! This is sooouuunnnnnd~"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:07 am

Valkoinen narrowed her eyes but remained still. She was pretty sure she could hit the girl if she went for her rifle, but not if Val went for her pistol. For the moment, they were at a standstill, but Valkoinen had time on her side if that was the case. She scoffed at the Major's words.

"It is with you who are with the throwing their life away by sending whelps to be with the hunting dogs." Valkoinen spat. "So pleased to not be with the speaking to me of the preciousness of life since it is you who are with the throwing it away uselessly."

Valkoinen shook her head. "I will not be with the going back anywhere." She said as she began to slowly shuffle herself backwards, kicking her gun with her foot but not taking her eyes off of the blonde.

"I am with the not believing you are with the wanting me to go back to Russia. They have been with the wanting dead for long time now. They have been with the loosing too many men to be with the wanting me to be alive. Killing me is the only way for them to be with the coming out "in the black" as you Capitalist svin'ya are with the saying."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:48 am

Cass heard the flashbang go off but before she could move onto the attack Swan was firing randomly down the hallway. Cass decided to stay in cover until she would hear Swan run dry. Cass would then charge Swan to try and tackle the woman to the ground. Cass would try to get her pistol against Swan's skull while she pinned the woman to the ground. "Surrender!" Cass would yell out as she hoped that Swan was smart enough not to fight back.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:13 pm

Swan unwisely emptied her clip during her panic, the last thing she heard would be the empty *click* before she was tackled! "Uugh!" She grunted from the impact, sitting up just in time to get smacked right back down by Cass'  pistol!

"HOUGH!" Swan cried as her brain got scrambled, her head flopping down on the floor, groaning under the unidentified hostile!

"Swan! Noo!" Cried the wounded white haired soldier, Wolf, the last of the Diamond Dogs unit. Without a weapon and only one working arm, the boy charged at Cass, trying to tackle her right off of his comrade before she was gunned down just like his brothers!

----------

Meanwhile, The White Mamba stood firm in front of The White Death, unflinching as she stared at one the most dangerous women in Europe.

"You misunderstand, Simo. I know they want you dead. Bringing you back alive is just how Scary Monsters operates... But..." The Major sneered, she heard the chopper behind her and began to inch closer to the edge of the roof the two were one. "It's not always a necessity..." Said the Major as the blackhawk got within range, it's music still blaring.

"I bought a ticket to the world~   But now I've come back again~"

"Hujum!" Cried The Major before she dove off of the roof and let the blackhawk turn slightly, where a female gunner, clad in full body armor, mounted on a machine gun that opened fire right at Val! A row of bullets tearing up the floor at her feet and quickly approaching her! The force of the rounds enough to tear her into pieces.

"Why do I find it hard to write the next line? Oh I want the truth to be said~!"

Last edited by Lobo on Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next