Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

As the World Burns

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

As the World Burns - Page 5 Empty Re: As the World Burns

Post by Lobo Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:39 am

The Diamond Dogs were all bineg evacuating before they heard a click and saw The White Death herself perched up on the roof, aiming down at them. The members that had not yet seen her froze with awe as they looked up at the legendary soldier.

Meanwhile, White Mamba with Cass over her shoulder, stepped out onto the street and looked up at Cass, casually lighting a cigarette while she stood there alone in the streets before signaling her pilot, Heathen, to turn off the chopper.

"You... Who intend to kill while we take your comrade alive? You're as cold they say! Cold as the Finnish winter...." Muttered Nabijah before she taking a drag of her cig.

"Why don't we make this easy... You come with us and we'll let your girl go. There need not be any killing.... Any bloodshed. The War is over... White Death... It's time for you to face reality and stop hiding!"
Said the Major as she lowered Cass' unconscious body, putting her on her feet, trying to use the woman as a shield while she talked to the Finn.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:15 am

Valkoinen narrowed her eyes as the chopper sputtered off and the Major spoke. "All of the bloodshed would be with the being on your side." Valkoinen called down. "How long are you with the thinking that you can park helicopter in the middle of city street without Police or Army being with the showing up? Without being with the creating international incident? You are with the one having too much to learn!" Valkoinen spat.

If you are with the taking me to Russia, then what am I with the caring if a few of your comrades are with the joining me in Hell?" Valkoinen spit in the direction of the major. "And you are with the saying I am cold?! Ptoo!"

"Pleased to be with the showing me why I should be with the trusting you to release her." The White Death said. "Only one person was with the having to die today until you were with the showing up, you are with the having to give me some proof before I am with the accepting deal!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:47 pm

"My seven men for your one? Is any number worth price of death!?" Barked The Major as she held onto Cass, using her as a shield, gritting her teeth as the woman made her out to be a rookie.

"We have no loyalty. No nation. We're untraceable as the world would deem us expendable." Growled the Major before hearing Val's potential negations. For this, The White Mamba would smile before she grabbed her tranquilizer side arm from out of her holster and drop it, followed by her AK-47 and then her belt of grenades.

"M-MAJOR!" Cried a trooper as she saw The Major disregarding her weapons. But The Major did not budge.

"My name is Nabijah Sears. My father fought with the Mujahideen against The Soviets nearly thirty years ago. I have no negligence to them. I am a soldier of fortune, a nomad with nothing to pledge myself to.... Just like you. But my mission is my life and my word is my bond..."
Said The Major before she let Cass go, allowing the woman to slump before her

Nabijah would then simply smile, put a boot on Cass's head and hold out her own arms. She knew what her boys could do if Val took a shot, but The White Death was the real prize, not this girl.

"Come quietly."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:25 pm

Valkoinen remained in position to fire as the Major disarmed herself. She narrowed her eyes and then looked at Cass. She then lowered her gun and looked down. "You should be with the thanking her." Valkoinen said and nodded to Cass.

"She is with the being only reason you are all with the continuing to be alive." She then looked at everything and nodded to Nabijah. "Be with the telling of your men to go." She said. "No doubt you are with the having rendezvous point. You and I will be with the making trip together. Alone, Ponimayu?" She said the last bit in Russian.

Valkoinen kept her gun lowered and then waited to see what the Major would say.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:52 pm

The White Death lowered her gun and although Nabijah didn't show it, she was very relieved. "Oh I am thanking her!" She said, not wanting to argue with the woman. She knew full well that Valkoinen was a legend but to say she could wipe out at least three active soldiers before one of them gunned her or friend down was ridiculous.

The Scary Monsters however were surprised by Val's request and the other soldiers protested but Nabijah spoke up. "Ponimayu. But I'll take one fire arm with me as protection while my men will take this woman with them... She's wounded after all." Said Nabijah as she pointed at the bullet wound on Cass's arm.

"Deal?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:39 am

Valkoinen listened to Nabijah's offer and instantly raised her gun.

"Nyet!" She shouted back. "She is with the staying! If she is with the going with you, then the deal is with the being off! I am with the leaving weapons, you are with the leaving weapons and we are with the walking to recon point together." Valkoinen narrowed her eyes. "I am with the understanding why you think that I am with the still being able to take you down and escape, even with us both being with the being unarmed, because it is with the being true that I can."

Valkoinen snorted and eyed the group through her iron sights.

"Do not be with the trying to back dog into corner. I am with the having fangs." Val insisted and waited for the Major to speak again.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:11 pm

Nabijah was getting frustrated, Val was very shrude in negotiations and she found herself biting down on her cigarette until it was bent and she spat it out. She also didn't like the way this woman was talking to her. She was no rookie. She was very confident she could fight this so called legend.

"You aren't the only one with fangs." She muttered before calling for a medkit, handing off her weapons to her comrade before letting the chopper take off. Leaving the major with only some water, a knife and a medkit for Cass.

Without another word, Nabijah began to wrap a bandage under Cass's arm to stop the bleeding.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:25 pm

Valkoinen watched the helicopter leave. As it took off, she thought about putting a bullet in Najibah's head. It would be easy, but in the confined space, she might be cut down by the miniguns. She looked up at the copter and tossed aside her rifle. She kept her knife holstered but left everything else. She slipped out of the room and down through the building until she was standing in front of Cass and the major.

She took a step forward and watched Najibah begin to patch up Cass. She stared at the girl with a deep scowl, but was patient as Najibah attended to her lover.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:10 am

Finishing applying the bandage to Cass, Nabijah stood up. She knew where Valkoinen was and when she rose, she'd be face to face with the smaller woman who was known and feared throughout the world. Honestly, Nabijah didn't expect the legendary White Death to be so... Cute.

"You're a shrewd negotiator, Ms. Simo. But you're find that I am a woman of my word." Muttered The Major standing firm and straight with her arms at her side.

"Shall we wake your comrade or do you wish to carry her?" She asked as she turned her back just slightly on the two, ready to begin their trek before more UPP arrived to the slums.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:32 am

"It was with the just being you and me." Valkoinen said as she looked at Cass. Though the girl had melted her frozen heart just a bit, Valkoinen was still Valkoinen. "She is with the unable to be with the walking under own power. She would also be with the slowing me down and being with the putting me in vulnerable position.

Valkoinen narrowed her eyes. "She is with the being fine. She is with the being tough. She will be with the knowing what to do once she is with the waking.

Valkoinen then took a step towards Najibah. "Pleased to be with the leading on." She said and motioned at the Major.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next