Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Murder/Suicide

4 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Murder/Suicide - Page 4 Empty Re: Murder/Suicide

Post by LARIATO Fri May 08, 2015 12:11 am

Julia breathed a big sigh of relief when Alaina mentioned her being late wouldn’t...or at least shouldn’t be a big deal. And if anyone was upset with her over it, she already felt good about the fact that it would be as much due to already sour moods as anything else.

“That’s good to hear. Guess we should head on in there and see what’s up.” Julia said, following right along with the amazon as the two girls went to join whoever else was in the living room by that point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 08, 2015 3:24 am

Junko was livid. As Taylor's mother, she sympathized, but she had to be a coach first. "Why don't you just hand Kelly-San the title!? You know what's going to happen the second the match ends! At least if you give her the title, you might not end up in the hospital! I know you like to be reckless, but this is just... Insane!"

Junko fidgeted. Even while she was scolding Taylor, there was concern in her eyes. "Taylor-chan... " Junko pleaded.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri May 08, 2015 3:30 am

Taylor wagged a cautioning finger at Junko. "Dude," she said firmly, despite how much Junko disliked being called such by her daughter in law, "Back off. I need this. You know I need this. And Kelly's gonna cash in that contract when I'm least ready for it, and this way I'll at least know when that is."

She didn't look back at Johnny, but she could feel him in the room with her. His presence kept her strong. "I know I'll probably get beat up, but maybe not. Maybe I'll just kick ass and beat Brittany and the bunny so clean, Kelly won't even cash in the contract. What do I have to lose?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 08, 2015 3:48 am

"Don't call me dude." Junko stated simply. She listened to Taylor's words and tapped her foot. "You have the title to lose!" Junko rubbed her temples. "Ok, fine, the thought might make some kind of sense, but, a tag match?! A one on one would be just fine if you're trying to lure her out!"

Junko sighed. "Taylor-chan..." She said again, frowning and looking down. "It's not like I can stop you." Junko conceded. "But I swear if you get put in the hospital again!" She said, looking at Taylor.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri May 08, 2015 5:49 am

"Mom," Taylor said. "I'm not going to lose the title. Okay? The handicap match is non-title, so even if I lose that I can still just get up and beat Kelly. Johnny believes in me, even if you don't."

She cocked her hips and planted her hand on one side. "And yeah, you can't stop me. It's already official. I already signed off on everything."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 08, 2015 5:58 am

Junko clenched her fist tightly as Taylor spoke. "Of COURSE I believe in you!" She barked. "But I'm not stupid, either! I'm not so sure what Kelly wants more, to take your title or to just hurt you! If she ends your career or if she takes your title, there's no difference in her eyes!"

Junko shook her head. "As your manager, it's not a good idea, but as your mother... I can't even..."

Junko turned her whole body away from Taylor and dragged her sleeve across her eyes underneath her glasses. She looked back at Taylor. "I don't want you to get killed. Just, promise me you won't."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri May 08, 2015 6:11 am

"I won't," Taylor easily assured Junko. "If I could, I would have by now."

Her heart skipped a beat thinking about it, but her mind was made up. She was the only kind of confident one could be when facing ludicrous odds. Her breath caught and her heart froze in her chest, her hands quivered, her eyes shown wide and vivacious. She felt fast. She felt strong.

She turned and reached for Johnny's hand, and noticed Alaina and Julia standing in the entrance to the living room. She gave them a fearless grin while her fingers laced between Johnny's.

"Whatya think, guys? Any requests for Brittany, Alaina?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat May 09, 2015 3:55 am

Julia and Alaina had came in just in time to see Junko explode at Taylor. Her eyes widened in surprise at first, partially because she didn’t have much of a clue what was going on. But the more she listened, the more she started to piece it all together.

And once she saw Taylor’s grin, Julia couldn’t help but grin right back. The confidence of the Friction world champ was just infectious. “I think I’m a tad jealous ya get all the fun to yourself. But I can’t wait to see ya kick those bitches’ asses.”

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat May 09, 2015 5:18 am

Alaina listened intently as Junko blew up at Taylor. She was also worried just as Junko was. A handicap match followed by a likely title match made little sense to Alaina.

"Taylor, I know how ya feel but maybe ya let your pride cloud your judgement on this one..." Alaina said as she looked Taylor in the eyes. "I dunno maybe I am doing the same thing but I also wish I had another shot at Brittany." Alaina took a deep breath before continuing. She usually saw eye to eye with Taylor, but not this time. "I mean... do you think I can't handle Brittany or fight my own fights?"

Alaina did get destroyed by Brittany, and did understand as well as appreciate the protective streak in Taylor. However, part of her couldn't help but feel like an eternal understudy of sorts in a matter like this.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat May 09, 2015 5:42 am

Taylor raised her hands, in good spirits, but slightly rankled. "Well, dude, then just fight her! Fuck!" She said.

"No one's saying you can't do anything. My match is against Kelly, there's just... an opening act first. I know you'll handle Brittany next time." She laughed out loud. "And then we can all just fight Brittany and kick her ass until she sails back to the States, or decides to change her ways. She could apply to the Dojo, and man, for real, nothing would make me happier." Taylor nodded somberly. "Doesn't matter what we think of her, if she wanted to come here and learn, then like... open arms, man. That's the Dojo."

Then her tone brightened again, and she bounced on the balls of her feet. "Dude, after I beat these bitches and get them out of my life, I'm gonna get fucking white girl wasted. Right?" She jabbed at Alaina and Julia. "All bets are off. Now c'mon, I wanna have some fun today. Let's all go out. After..."

Shit. Cassie. Taylor knew she had been hard on her. She needed to go find her and apologize before she could even think about doing something fun.

She sighed. "Well, guys, think about where you wanna go and get ready. I've got to do some stuff first..."

Her eyes fell on Junko for a moment. They both knew exactly what Taylor was getting herself into. Taylor believed that Junko understood the attitude that Taylor had to have if she was to be successful. She also believed that Junko knew she was scared to death.

But you don't earn a championship belt by being afraid. The upcoming match was going to be Taylor's legacy as a professional wrestler.

She hurried off to get showered and changed and do her makeup and hair and, most importantly, talk things through with her friend.

Last edited by Bluemouse on Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next