» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

KamiKaze Vs. The Coalition!

4 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

KamiKaze Vs. The Coalition! - Page 13 Empty Re: KamiKaze Vs. The Coalition!

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:59 pm

Akashi crushed the menacing lagomorph as well as her sister in one fell swoop and rolled off the two as quickly as she could so that allow Taylor to crawl out from the wreckage of Death Bunny's body. Once the rabbit was down and Taylor was off to the side, Akashi stared down Kelly. She lifted up her bare foot and then dropped it hard onto one of Death Bunny's plump, heaving breasts. Akashi then crossed her arms.

The referee slid into place and began the count. "ONE!"

"Come on, Conway-san!" Akashi barked. "Try and break up the count!" She growled with a satisfied grin on her face.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:35 pm

Kelly watched in horror as her friend was taken apart by Taylor's knees that drilled into her back, the air sapped from her lungs as she dangled limply in Taylor's grasps while Kelly hung on tightly to her ropes, watching Akashi climb the turnbuckle before she ultimately came down crashing onto Bunny. A brutal move that saw the Bunny CRUSHED before Kelly and the crowd eyes.

Kelly's eyes were the size of dinner plates as she dealt with the knowledge that, THAT could have been her. The results while terrible, saw the end of D.B. fight, but still it was a dumb move as Kelly saw that Taylor had let herself get crushed by Akashi and DB's weight.

BUT The worst part was that now, if Kelly broke the tag. She'd be ALONE against Taylor and Akashi! "FUCK YOU TANIKAZE!" Kelly spat as the ref went for the count, reaching the one, then the two! The third about to fall. All the while, Kelly was just angrily pulling on her hair, shaking the ropes in a fury, eventually dropping off the apron to the announcers table, kicking up chairs, pushing people aside, grabbing another chair and tossing it into the crowd in an angry, spoiled, fit.

"FUCK! RRRRAAAAH!! RRRRHHHH!!" She cried, yanking on her hair as she stomped on her feet on the arena floor, trying to shove away the announcer and time keeper.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:43 am

"TWO!!"

The scant sensations of weight compressed against her ample chest jostled some life back to the beaten bunny biker girl, but only enough to peek through half-lidded eyes to see a fuzzy Akashi towering over her and pinning her down in about as effortless and dominant a manner one could imagine.

The infuriating image brought her blood to a boil, though all her attempts to send brain signals to her battered body to move resulted in only a faint tilt of her head up before falling back down. Her body was wracked with pain to the point where even the simplest commands couldn't make it through, D.B. shutting her eyes again and cursing out the side of her mouth from what was still only the second most humiliating loss of her life.

"THREE!!"

Last edited by killcarrion on Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:12 am

Taylor, still clutching her midsection, pulled herself up to her knees. She looked down at Death Bunny, nodded to Akashi, and kept nodding as she looked across the ring at Kelly.

It took her a moment to find the blonde, off the apron and rampaging ringside, and the sight put a lopsided sneer on the punk's face. She took a deep breath, and got to her feet in the middle of the ring.

"FUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUU!" She screamed, emphatically giving Kelly both middle fingers. "YOU WANNA CASH IN THAT CONTRACT NOW, BITCH? C'MON, KILLER! C'MON, CHAMP! SCARED, PUNK-ASS MOTHERFUCKER!"

Taylor's attitude had the censors working hard, and likely wasn't doing her image any favors, but her ferocity earned cheers from the crowd nonetheless.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:42 am

There was no bell as Kelly had shoved away the time keeper, but the match had been declared over by the Ref, meaning Kamikaze had beaten The Coalition! And Kelly was livid! She was tossing things, yelling at people, throwing a huge tantrum on live TV as her anger boiled, hearing Taylor in her head making her want to smash more shit. That stupid new yorker and her big dick sucking, Lukretia Ass Kissing, Luck having, small dick loving, trash music love, obnoxious, color stealing...

Kelly, in a fit, grabbed the Friction Title, after wrangling it away from a reluctant announcer that had been keeping it safe and angrily hurled it at Taylor after releasing a horrid scream of anger towards her nemesis.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:46 am

Once Akashi had her arm raised, she looked at Taylor. She giggled as Kelly unleashed her rage and threw her horrid tantrum. Taylor's response said it enough and Taylor looked down at the fallen Bunny.

While Kelly spat and threw Taylor's title, Akashi knelt down. "It's a cheap way to get to the top, Usagi-chan." Akashi said, furrowing her brow. "If you spend your time with monkeys, don't be surprised if you come out smelling like shit."

Akashi gave Death Bunny's cheek a gentle slap to wake her up and then brushed a hand along one of her ears before she stood up and looked at Taylor. "Kelly-chan was nice enough to hand you your title, Imouto-chan. You should thank her." Akashi said with a grin.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:55 am

Taylor started as if to catch her belt when Kelly heaved it, but it was too far. She turned to look at Akashi when she spoke, with fire in her eyes.

"Yeah?" She marched closer to the ropes, not too close, to look down on Kelly. "KELLY! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?" She pointed down at the girl's bloody lip. "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE? UGLY ASS, TRIFLING BITCH!" Her voice came out raw, jagged with rage, as she screamed at her enemy without a hint of self control.

"YOUR TURN, KELLY! GET IN HERE AND FIGHT!" She bent and picked up her gold and black title belt, and held it up high. "YOU WANT THIS? YOU WANT ME? COME ON!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:33 pm

With the substantial weight lifted off her chest D.B. could finally start breathing normally again, air steadily filling her lungs once more. It was only after she felt the pawing at her face that she started to summon the will power to move again, and realized that the match was finally over after taking the beating of a lifetime. With Akashi and Taylor distracted by whatever antics were taking place to the side of the ring, D.B. would roll outside and ungraciously collapse outside and push herself up to her hands and knees.

Grinding her teeth with her hand practically yanking some of her hair out at the roots, D.B. was seething with rage from essentially every single solitary aspect of how this match went down. But none more so then that bloated cunt Akashi and her self-righteous blather, who took blindsiding and dog-piling her with that punk ass partner as some sort of vindication to judge her. The sumo’s words meant less than nothing to her. Her decisions were her own to make, and who the fuck was she to cast judgment on her?!

Bunny grasped the ring apron as she struggled to get back to her feet, one arm wrapped around her rib cage as she trudged onwards with a limp to her step. Medical staff rushed to her side from backstage but D.B. quickly backhanded them away, stubbornly ignoring their concerns that she may have suffered a concussion. She had no intention of accepting anyone’s help simply walking away from the goddamn ring.  Grimacing in pain as she shuffled lethargically back up the ramp, D.B. was content to leave her bickering partner to fend for herself and shout her lungs out at the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:18 am

Kelly huffed and puffed after throwing the title, tiredly panting with her back turned to Taylor as the champion mocked her loudly in front of the cheering crowd. Kelly was fuming with rage, her loss, THEIR loss, their terrible loss! Again, Taylor had a fucking friend to undermine all her hardwork! Kelly didn't sign up for a fight! She was had planned on a one sided beating to cash in on Taylor with ease! She wanted to conserve herself... But she wasn't scared of being embarrassed by Taylor either. Not at all.

Still, Kelly felt the shame, she couldn't even slink around the ring to accompany D.B. without having to deal with more of Taylor. So Kelly stood there, frozen as Taylor just yelled down at her like the cocky little punk she was, baring a rage that challenged Kelly's.

And then it hit her.

Without a word, Kelly searched for a mic and eventually nabbed one, turning around to face Taylor, glaring angrily at her.

"You seem so lively right now.. This whole match, as angry as you are, you had no qualms about being your usual self! Full of your ridiculous, cocky, up-beat demeanor! Tell me... Is this How you act when one of your friends is put in an ambulance?" Kelly muttered into the mic, grinning from ear to ear, grabbing a briefcase from the mess she caused at the timekeepers table. Her briefcase.

"I want to thank you both, Taylor and Akashi, for showing the true colors of Friction's so called beloved champion! BECAUSE it doesn't matter... If i'm taking advantage of my fair Title Match Opportunity at any given time or place! Or If Im playing dirty and trying to arrange a handicap match, this fact ALWAYS remains! And It's that Taylor Parker is a coward that hides behind others! I RUIN AVERY AND YOU GOT SOMEONE ELSE TAKE HER PLACE WITHIN MINUTES!" Kelly snarled at Parker, gritting her teeth at the champ while making her around the ring.

"I might be a vile bitch who happily fucks with you, but I don't have an army, I HAD to get friends to compete with Taylor Parker." Kelly then pointed specifically at Taylor. "You don't have Frrriiieeends. No one is your friend. Everyone is just a pawn to you. I think that's why you favored Avery, huh!? It was in the name! You hide under this guise of sisterhood, family and friends... But the truth is all those people are just.... Shields to you." Kelly stood up straight on the entrance ramp and smiled deviously, raising up her briefcase that carried her contract.

"I know I'm bad... But now I've figured You out, you selfish little bitch...." Kelly paused and looked around the arena before back at Taylor. "Maybe we're not so different after all! Because at least YOU understand that at the end of the day, It's All About Yourself." And with that, Kelly dropped her mic and jogged up to D.B. to sling her arm over her own shoulder, but not without keeping her eyes back towards Taylor in the ring, not saying a word to D.B. There was no need right now.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:58 am

"Grrrrrrrrrrr..."

Taylor seethed in the ring, opening and closing her fist and clutching her title belt. She knew that if it weren't for Avery stopping Kelly from using her contract at Avalanche, she would not be champion today. She didn't feel like a real champion. She needed to beat Kelly to be legit, but if Kelly wouldn't fight her...

She shook her head. "No. I'm going to get to Avery. She'd want me to kick your ass first." She felt sick. Avery had been all but out of her mind for the whole match. She couldn't deny feeling guilty.

She glanced at Akashi while she motioned to a PA for a mic, and reached down to grab it. "Shields, huh? You're so smart, Kelly. You keep finding ways to put off fighting me, but I am your future in this company! I'm the only thing you have to look forward to when you get up in the morning, and I'm all you have to think about at night! Why not just get in here and get it over with, huh?"

She stomped around to the other side of the ring to follow Kelly as she left. "And it has NEVER been about me!" She screamed. "How DARE you talk like you know anything about this, when you don't even have what it takes to get it yourself! Do you see me hiding, Kelly?! I'm right here! YOU'RE the one hiding behind every dumb bitch in AFW!

"Brittany Luvve, Jessica Wright, whoever this goofy bitch is, I will run through all of them to get to you. I will fight every last girl in the locker room to get to you. I will fight every last person in this arena. I'll fight your mom, I'll fight your grandma. I will turn over every rock, I will kick in every door, until you come crawling out, and then I'm gonna break you in half and shove this fucking belt in your stupid face!"

Her voice rose to a throat-shredding scream as Kelly and Death Bunny disappeared behind the curtain at the top of the ramp.

"YOU CAN'T RUN, KELLY!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next