by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 5:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 4:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 220 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 218 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Pride of the AFW

+3
Toph
HighFly
Bluemouse
7 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Pride of the AFW - Page 2 Empty Re: Pride of the AFW

Post by Toph Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:50 pm

If watching the adorable interaction between Taylor and Johnny hadn't been enough, the silly--if charming--grin Johnny had offered Avery had easily won the teenager over. Not missing a beat, Ave would eagerly offer a squeeze of her own to their handshake and quickly retaliate with a distinctly kittenish grin.

Despite her growing excitement, Avery continued to quietly let the scene play out. Even if she was the newcomer to the party, it would not prevent the freckled tomboy from sharing and appreciating the touching sentiments that now swept over the arena. In those tentatively sweet moments, she made a solemn promise not to gush.

But seriously, if Taylor actually started crying Avery was going to lose it too. She was always a sucker for this kind of thing...

Toph

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t11082-toph-s-backstage-pass#291522

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:37 pm

Johnny grinned and grinned and grinned. His cheeks still flushed but he was happy to share the moment with his wife as her dreams came true.

He took the mic back, leaning in to kiss Taylor on the cheek again. Even though everyone else seemed to be on the verge of happy tears, Johnny stayed cool as always. "Me too, dude. Like, I never even thought I'd ever even GET married, but man, it's been the best thing ever. You're the greatest ever and I'm so glad you're champ and junk."

Johnny grinned wider. "I'd do it a thousand times, man and I hope this is just the beginning. For you, for us, for everyone here, man!"

Johnny raised his fist high into the air and stared at the crowd.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:56 am

Taylor only had eyes for Johnny. She watched him adoringly while he spoke, her hands clasped together in front while she wiggled the ball of her foot on the mat. Her hips slipped from one angle to the next while naughty thoughts clawed at the back of her mind, but she kept them in check for the time being.

She stepped up to Johnny and jumped to wrap her legs tightly around his waist. She took his face in her hands and gazed into his eyes in a moment of giddy, love-drunk infatuation, and then kissed him. She didn't hold back, and to the sound of a cheering crowd she gave him her passion, for him, for another year together, a third year of marriage being just as much in love as at the start.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:22 pm

And the cheers of the crowd would suddenly fall silent when Kanye West's "Flashing Lights" began to hum like a revving engine through the arena speakers as the crowd shifted into a unanimous chorus of boos, knowing the song and knowing the wrestler that was coming out.

Kelly Conway, clad in her patriotic ring attire, carrying a briefcase in one hand and a mic in the other, slowly waltzed her way onto the arena stage with her head lowered and a wide, sly grin plastered all over her face.

"Aww! Aww! T-Two Yeeeears~ Two Years~! Pfffffff-Hahahaha!" Kelly mocked into her mic following a loud obnoxious cackle.

"Gawd this is nauseating! Nobody cares about your marriage! I, your official number one contender, winner of the Friction World Cup and hero of the United States, come to work and see Our Champion taking the time gloat over her victory... Aww I'm sho proud tew represent you guyys even though I had to get one of lil' buddies to come protect me 'cause Albino Tits broke my face and now I only smell out one nostril." Ranted Kelly before taking the time to mock Taylor further.

"The people of Japan and The World know that you would not be champion if it weren't for that woman, right there, Avery Shields! You hid behind her like you hide behind Akashi, Elliot, your husband, those two mid-carders in the ring and your own Mother! I hit Junko in the face with a briefcase and you did nothing for her! You Taylor Parker, are nothing more than a coward and a hypocrite!" Kelly shouted into her mic with all the intensity her ego allowed her, lowering her mic with a satisfied grin.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:14 am

Taylor broke off her kiss when Kanye butted in. She gave Johnny a look, he knew what it meant, and she hopped down and moved to the ropes facing the entrance ramp.

She endured Kelly's tirade with a lopsided smirk, leaning on the top rope on her elbows with her back straight, bent at the waist, one knee bent. Her white button-down shirt rode up on the small of her back, and the angle of her hips in her short pleated skirt created an enticing view, mostly for Johnny. Taylor didn't mind being ogled.

She figured Conway would show up, and would almost have been a little disappointed if she didn't. It was all fun and games until she brought up Junko. That remark wiped the smile off of Taylor's face.

"Heyyyy, Conwaaaay~" Taylor said in a tone that was saccharine, and dripping with venom. "You don't like my new nose?"

She rubbed her nose with one hand. It had been set since the break, but it remained somewhat crooked, and flatter, than before. Her very straight, sharp nose had always been her most important facial feature!

"Ya know what, Kel, I'm glad you're here." She straightened up, and quickly slipped out of the ring. "I've been thinking..."

She started up the ramp with a determined stride, microphone in hand and eyes on the obnoxious blonde at the top. She couldn't wait to put Kelly Conway behind her once and for all. "You're right, I probably wouldn't be champ right now if you had your way before. But good news! You are the big, bad number one contender, though, and with that contract you don't even have to wait for a shot."

She stopped within striking distance of Kelly and spread her arms out wide. "Well, here I am, hotshot. Let's do it. There's a ring, let's do it. Right now." She fiercely got in Kelly's face, stepping in close enough that their foreheads were nearly touching. She had to hold the microphone to the side to avoid Kelly's face.

"Get your contract and fight me, if you're sooooo confident. We'll find out who's a hypocrite." She snarled.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:02 am

Kelly didn't let Taylor come to her spot. Kelly met her halfway, mashing her forehead against her punky nemesis, trying not to stare too much at her foe's hideous nose and instead meet her fierce gaze with her own hungry, predatory stare.

The crowd roared immediately as Taylor mentioned a match. A championship match? Here!? Tonight! The crowd cheered for it instantly but Kelly scoffed at Taylor's encouragement for a fight and trying to turn this all back on her. Kelly took a couple steps back with the mic up to her lips.

"You'd like that wouldn't you Parker!? It's not gonna happen though!" Kelly said, earning the boos of the audience. "SHUTUP! I MAKE THE CALLS HERE! And I'd totally kick your ass here and now but I feel a little uncomfy with that entourage of yours in the ring and me all by myself but more importantly..." And with that, Kelly popped open the briefcase to reveal a torn up piece of paper.

"You're only talking big because your Goon, Avery Shields, a rookie riding your coattails, thought it was cute to interfere with matters that didn't concern her and destroy valuable property! The only reason you're so cocky and confident is because you hide behind your wall of allies! I'm always out here alone! But you have more friends and talk bigger than every bully on a World Star Hip Hop video!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Toph Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:41 am

Avery's name had left Kelly Conway's despicable lips one-too-many times. She hadn't come to Taylor's aid just to have the Ghoul skew the deed into something she could hold over the champion's head. Feeling her blood beginning to boil, Ave finally came to the edge of the ring, "Make all the excuses you want, Kelly! You're the coward, and everyone in this stadium knows it!" The fiery redhead exclaimed her words while taking a hold of the top rope with clenched, white-knuckled, fists.

"You're afraid, admit it! Or don't! Either way, hurry up and scurry out of here with your tail between your legs! Just like you did at Avalanche!" She leaned against the ropes and flashed a taunting grin. In truth, it was no small feat resisting the urge to join her idol's side outside the ring, but Ave knew the gesture would do little good. Taylor was more than capable of fighting her own battles, she'd surely shut this loudmouth up once and for all!

Toph

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t11082-toph-s-backstage-pass#291522

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:34 am

Kelly was having her long awaited exchange with Taylor when the little red haired nuisance bothered to get involved. Kelly peered her head to the side with greeted teeth and a clinched, shaking fist.

"Fool! Rookie! Jobber! You were saved by Lukretia! You're nothing more than a lap dog for this ego maniac!" Kelly accused, pointing at Taylor.

"You... Shields, Will have your turn. You have to learn your place for getting involved in matters well beyond your league. and DESTROYING what I worked SOOO HARD FORRR!!!"
Kelly shouted angrily into her mic before she looked to Taylor with her mic to her own mouth.

"Because of Avery Shields, there is no 'Official' Contender as of now This rookie has made a champion that is to be unchallenged for an unknown period of time and Parker, our champion, has endorsed her and her actions! Kelly bellowed into her mic loud and proud, not even caring if she'd sway the crowd's feelings on Taylor her not. She just wanted Taylor to know the truth. The real truth.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:13 pm

Jessica stalked through the crowd. Well, as much as she could. She was a tall girl in a short country and muscle bound and had bright purple hair. But she navigated closer to ringside as quickly and quietly as possible. The ticket was dirt cheap and would give the Violent Violet a chance to research some of her future competitors. And then there was all this hubbub about Taylor and her stupid fucking dojo or slut school or whatever. She came here to watch girls get fucked and have their heads bashed in. But these bitches just kept prattling on.

And then she saw her.
Avery Shields. Avery fucking Shields.
She wanted to rip that little redheaded bitch limb from fucking limb. Even seeing her filled her with rage. She gritted her teeth and glared daggers into her. Jessica was hardly inconspicuous in the crowd but it didn't look like anyone took notice. Her outfit wasn't making her stand out- she wore her blue jeans and black shirt today, having burned that garish Kelly Conway shirt. The Violent Violet was nearly ringside now. She shoved an older looking Japanese fellow out of his chair and took it.

She hopped over the barricade and quietly got behind Avery. Jessica wondered how many she could get. The first target was Avery. That was for her. The second target would be Taylor. That would be for her 'friend', Kelly, but Taylor was way out of range at this point, having gone a little ways up the entrance ramp. And then she could whack the guy and the other girl. That would be to get them out of the way.

A smile flitted across her face. Tonight was going to be interesting. For better or worse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:45 pm

Taylor narrowed her eyes as Kelly backed away. She was cavalier at the start, but Kelly's egomaniacal blabbermouthing was quickly wearing out her patience.

"You talk a lot." Taylor began to walk Kelly down. She couldn't run forever.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next