by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Pride of the AFW

+3
Toph
HighFly
Bluemouse
7 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Pride of the AFW - Page 7 Empty Re: Pride of the AFW

Post by Toph Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:33 pm

Avery earnestly had no intention of going out of her way to disregard Taylor's words.

Emboldened by the events that had just transpired, however, the fiery youth simply could not hold herself back. Even if Taylor was struggling with her emotions--and with good reason--Ave couldn't let Kelly just strut out of the arena looking so smugly satisfied. A quick motion had the teenager scooping up one of the discarded microphones nearby.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold up a minute, Kelly. You've done a lot of talking, as usual, but why don't you let me ask you something?... Do you really think this underhanded bullshit proved anything to anyone?" Exiting the ring, she came forward ahead of her group along the ramp, making sure she got the attention of her cowardly assailants. Most importantly, Kelly herself.

"Well, it didn't." Ave promptly answered her own question with a defiant grin before once again continuing, "Because at the end of the day, Taylor is still the Friction World Champion and, just like at Avalanche, you are still going to have to go through me first if you want a piece of her." To accentuate her rallying words, Avery tapped her fingers into her own chest; the gesture was full of burning pride.

"Go ahead! Come at us! You can bring ALL of the pathetic shit you desperately scheme up! It doesn't matter. Either way, you're going to have to actually step inside the ring eventually, Kelly. What will you do then? When you have no chairs or tasers? When you have none of your thugs there to get in their cheap shots?... Maybe you do beat me, Kelly. But what happens when you have only the ring between yourself and the real Friction World Champion?" She practically radiated her growing hype. This was Taylor motherfucking Parker she was talking about, after all!

"You think we should be scared?... No, I think not. It's you who's royally fucked, Kelly Conway." Finally, the fiery redhead shot an acusatory finger right at the Ghoul. Beaming in the moment, Avery flashed her most reckless, winning, smile.

Toph

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t11082-toph-s-backstage-pass#291522

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:19 pm

Alaina began exiting the ring with everyone else as Avery rushed ahead and had a few words for Kelly. Alaina smiled as she spoke, although was still in shock over what had just happened moreso from the announcement than the sneak attack.

Avery had what was essentially a number one contender match already. Part of Alaina was a little jealous as she had been in AFW longer, however there was something she couldn't deny.... Ave had been a winner since she entered. Alaina could hardly say that about herself.

In the end, her need to support her friends trumped what little jealousy she may have felt. Ave wasn't scared of that annoying loudmouth Kelly, and Alaina couldn't be happier. As Alaina approached Ave from behind she moved in close and had one simple message. "Just make sure you kick her ass all over the ring in that match."

As everyone left the ring area, one thing still bothered Alaina....if there was anyone in that bimbo trio she wanted a piece of it was this Brittany bitch. Alaina wanted payback for that sneak attack! Alaina knew of her sadistic reputation, but was confident that she could will herself to win if she faced off against Brittany.... although she was sure it would be far from easy.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:17 pm

Kelly was trying to leave and then Avery had to stick open her big mouth with the mic. Kelly tried to ignore it but she couldn't. Avery couldn't be ignored. She let go of her comrades and stormed back out to confront Avery on the mic.

"Little rookie, clearly you don't do your homework or listen very well. I said I brought friends because There is never a day where I don't have to deal with Taylor's. Up until now, I've fought her people alone... And when your boss fought me one on one, I beat her... Cleanly." Kelly smiled confidently.

"You're all royally fucked. Especially you, Kid. And not even the GM is going to be able to help you..." Said Kelly, flashing Avery a coy gaze before dropping her mic and walking off.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7