Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 212 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 212 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

AV 14 Main Event: Angel (C) Vs. Taylor Parker for the World Friction Title!

5 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

AV 14 Main Event: Angel (C) Vs. Taylor Parker for the World Friction Title! - Page 15 Empty Re: AV 14 Main Event: Angel (C) Vs. Taylor Parker for the World Friction Title!

Post by Lobo Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:05 am

Kelly was happily taunting Taylor with sheer glee. She felt like a kid on christmas about to finally open those pesky presents that had been sitting under the tree and The AFW Friction World Championship would finally be hers!

But amidst the rabid boos for Kelly and the rowdy cheers that the crowd had for the battered and tired Taylor Parker, whom they prayed could be saved for a horrible beating. Though it seemed unlikely.

And yet, at the least likely second, someone came running down the entrance ramp at full speed, zooming up to the ring and snatching away the contract right from Kelly's hands.

At first, Kelly felt nothing odd as she was waving her contract about, but when the thin paper slipped right through her fingers. Her eyes shot wide and she looked quickly towards her now empty hands, her jaw dropping to the floor instantly in sheer horror as her heart skipped a beat.

Her face looked downward to see if it dropped. She then looked left and right until she saw this young red haired girl, holding her contract and threating to tear it up!

"You thieving Jew!!!!" Kelly spat, leaving heavily over the ropes as she snarled at Avery. "I dunno WHO the fuck you are, BUT YOU'RE GOING TO GIVE ME BACK MY CONTRACT!!" Kelly screamed, not even bothering to 'get away' from Taylor, but rather getting out of the ring to drop to the arena floor and start lurching towards the red haired girl with murderous intent, hiding her fear.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

AV 14 Main Event: Angel (C) Vs. Taylor Parker for the World Friction Title! - Page 15 Empty Re: AV 14 Main Event: Angel (C) Vs. Taylor Parker for the World Friction Title!

Post by Bluemouse Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:32 am

Taylor was singularly focused on Kelly, and it took her a moment to even realize that the contract had suddenly disappeared. She blinked and shook her head in confusion, and then she leaned to the side to see the spunky and nervy redhead waving the papers around.

"Uh..." What was her name? "Hey, what are you..." Complete sentences escaped her.

"What the fuck?" She muttered.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Toph Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:51 am

"Yeah, well, I know exactly who you are," Avery backed away defensively from the enraged blonde and practically spat her words, "And, honestly, this little stunt you tried to pull tonight has got to be a new, all-time, low even for you."

Words weren't going to buy her much, if any, time now. The fiery redhead had both the contract and Kelly's undivided attention. The real question was, what the hell was she going to do now? Make a run for it? Or would she actually try and negotiate with, perhaps, the most despicable woman in the AFW? Ave's heart pounded unrelentingly in her chest; none of her options were exactly ideal.

What would Taylor Parker do? She glanced at her battered idol and felt a reckless grin slowly creep across her lips.

Avery's choice--the only real choice--became crystal clear.

Without any further hesitation, she tore the priceless contract to pieces right before Kelly Conway's eyes and flung the scraps carelessly into the air. The roar of the crowd that followed was easily the loudest thing Avery had ever experienced. She didn't even attempt to speak over it. Instead, she motioned eagerly with a single hand and offered Kelly a come get some gesture.

There was no turning back now!

Toph

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t11082-toph-s-backstage-pass#291522

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:01 am

Kelly scoffed at Avery's statement, nearly laughing at her. "low? Puh-lease! Winning is ALL that matters. I'd give my own grandma the crossface if it meant winning..." Kelly stated confidently as she lurched closer to Avery.

"now. Gimme that contract! Or I'll put you in a crossface and separate that ugly tattooed shoulder!!" Kelly screamed at Avery before her beloved contract was just torn in two.

"AHHHHHHHHHhhhh!!!!!!" Kelly screamed like a teenage girl seeing her Favorite boy band on tv. Her eyes wide and her mouth hanging open in horror.

"M-my future! MY TITLE! MY ERAA!!!" Kelly cried out with sincere sadness as she gazed at the torn remains of her contact before looking up at Avery with a hateful glare.

"YOU'RE DEAD!!!" She screamed before lunging at Avery, hands out, trying to grab the girls neck and strangle her!!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:58 am

Taylor's eyes widened in horror along with Kelly, and she rushed to the ropes nearest the girls on the outside. She spluttered for a moment before remembering the redhead's name.

"AVE, GET OUT OF HERE!" She screamed hoarsely. "Are you CRAZY?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:54 am

As Kelly lunged at Avery and Taylor screamed, the lights to the arena cut off. Darkness covered the whole arena and the crowd whispered amongst themselves for the few moments before a familiar theme cut through the darkness. The crowd erupted in a deafening boo. Even in the darkness, they knew exactly who was coming down the ramp and they didn't like it one bit.

As the lights slowly brightened, Lukretia was already pacing down the ramp. She clacked down the entrance way in heels and a deep burgundy dress that clung tightly to her figure. Foregoing her usual rueful smirk was a look of sturdy focus as she surveyed the scene. A microphone dangled in her grip but it seemed like she might not use it right away.

She strode past Avery, as if ignoring the rookie but then turned on one heel and looked her over. She lifted up her hand and pressed her fingers against the girl's chin and tilted her head. She let her hand then slip down until the point of her finger touched just above Avery's breast. Lukretia let her finger slip off the young girl as she turned around and looked at Kelly.

She eyed the blonde for a few seconds and then silently walked past her, stepping into the ring and walking to the center, almost ignoring Taylor completely. She then lifted up her microphone and peered out over the crowd.

"It... appears zat ve have a bit of a dilemma." She said with her thick German accent. "Ms. Convay's contract has been unceremoniously shredded by zis young Fraulein." She turned and looked at Avery once more.

"I am sure zat most of you are not interested in ze bureaucratic methods of our company but suffice it to say, I am afraid zat, legally speaking, I vill be forced to draw up a new contract." Lukretia looked, still unsmiling, at Kelly. "I am sorry to say, Ms. Convay, zat until ve are able to draw up ze new contract zat it actually does not exist. For ze next few days, all you possess is... kindling."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Toph Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:48 pm

Fuckfuckfuck, Kelly lunged and the reality of the moment finally hit her like an unforgiving splash of ice cold water. Avery had hurled herself directly into the lion's den. Beyond all logical reason, she had gone well out of her way to provoke the dreaded ire of Kelly Conway. Even if the woman's methods were less than respectable, she was a contender of the highest degree within the AFW.

Avery's efforts had been valiant, but in retrospect, they had also been incredibly foolish.
Perhaps, it wouldn't be all that bad, however. Maybe Taylor would say some nice things about her at the funeral?...

... Then everything went black. The music that resounded across the stadium froze the young redhead literally where she stood. When the arena dimly began to brighten once more, Ave found her light-brown gaze undeniably drawn to the elegant figure that strode her way.

Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt. The woman's suggestive touch sent a mesmerizing chill down her spine, the tomboy's freckled face flushed uncontrollably. Avery's lips parted almost desperately, but not a single word came out.

Toph

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t11082-toph-s-backstage-pass#291522

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:44 pm

Kelly lunged out with the intent to kill Avery with her barehands for destroying that precious contract she worked so hard to earn! But when the lights cut off, Kelly froze in place, looking around frantically as the arena was covered in darkness.

"What is this!?" She snapped before the lights came back on and revealed Lukretia coming down the ramp, making Kelly immediately shut her mouth as she saw the general manager appear, though Kelly's rage was evident when Lukretia took the time to play with the young Avery before looking to Kelly, who said nothing with her stern, angry and mournful expression.

Lukretia eventually got in the ring and addressed the roaring, confused crowd about 'Ze delimma'. Kelly never took her eyes off Lukretia and instead looked to the german domme with hopeful, pleading eyes who eventually dropped the gavel for Kelly on the whole matter, telling the blonde that all she had was... Kindling?

"K-K-Kindling!?!? What does that even mean!? I'M the new and official number one contender! This... This... JOBBER shouldn't be able to affect that! Do you mean to tell me you don't keep copies!?!?" Kelly cried, running to the ring and gripping to the ring ropes, looking up at Lukretia.

"Just make the match happen! I was going to use it anyway! C'mon! Help me out here! This isn't fair! I EARNED THIS!" Kelly pleaded, hoping to get some of that old Creuzfeldt kindness (if any) out of the woman, just like how she helped her during the world cup.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:49 pm

"Whatever, man," Taylor muttered, and shifted the belt on her shoulder.

She dabbed at her upper lip and found that the blood was drying on her face. Her hair was tangled and tacky with the stuff. Whether she was going to fight or go get checked out and shower off, she wanted to do it now. She felt light-headed and sick, and the waiting was killing her.

"Just do whatever you gotta do."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:41 am

"Jawohl, Ms. Convay. You are still ze new und official number one contender. It simply means zat tonight you vill not be having your match. You have a whole year to cash it in, vhy not enjoy it for a vhile?"

Lukretia finally smirked. "I vill make it up to you soon enough but for now? Auf viedersehen." She turned and looked at Avery and waved her hand. "Und you as cell, Fraulein."

Lukretia then turned and looked at Taylor. She smiled and stepped forward, slipping her arms around the girl, letting one hand slip into the messy, blood caked hair as she hugged her as gently as possible.

Lukretia turned her head, letting her lips slip against Taylor's ear. "Congratulations, Ms. Parker. You have given me such a splendid display tonight. For zat, consider mein intervention a gift. But, I vill give no more so enjoy tonight."

Lukretia slipped off of Taylor and turned to exit the ring.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next