Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001, Teenwrestler, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kagami vs Linda. Smother Match

3 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Kagami vs Linda. Smother Match - Page 9 Empty Re: Kagami vs Linda. Smother Match

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:01 pm

Mazzie couldn't believe what she was hearing. She was pretty sure she was close to drawing blood and here Linda was, saying that she LIKED it! It was impossible! Maybe she was a kinky slut and got off on pain, but everyone had their limits. Mazzie was sure of that.

Still, she was running out of options. She was pretty sure that if she bit Lizzie's tit, the girl would HAVE to let go, but her cousin's words sank in and defeated her psychologically. She began to struggle less and soon her fingers slipped off of her cousin's bare, glistening tits. She slumped until finally she was out, shalowly breathing against Linda's chest like she used to so long ago when the two were best friends and Linda comforted her after she scraped her knee.

Hot tears trickled fout from under her eyelids but Mazzie was put to rest by the elder Lashley in the most ironic way possible.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Kagami vs Linda. Smother Match - Page 9 Empty Re: Kagami vs Linda. Smother Match

Post by Alexandra Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:03 am

Truthfully, Linda had to admit that part of her was bluffing. While she did enjoy the pain, quite a bit, she wasn't sure if she could take too more longer of Mazzie clawing at her tits, especially if she managed to start drawing blood.

Luckily for her, she didn't need to worry about it. It didn't take too long for Mazzie to finally let her go, the younger Lashley passing out within her chest. She grinned at the sight, and couldn't help but rub in her victory over her cousin. She knew Mazzie was out and wouldn't hear her, but she knew the cameras would pick it up, and her cousin would get to see it eventually.

She lifted a hand up, and began to stroke at Mazzie's hair, as she leaned down towards her, whispering in a loud voice into her cousin's ear. "That's right, Maz-Maz. Go ahead and go to sleep. Get yourself a nap. Like, a grody little thing like you needs all the beauty sleep she can get." She chuckled softly, holding her position for long moments, letting the cameras soak up every second of it, before she began to help her cousin slide off of her, letting her drop softly to the canvas.

Then, she began to stand, looking at Kagami and Mazzie lying unconscious on the mat around her. She nodded in satisfaction at the sight, grinning at the two girls. She had done good work tonight. Not bad for her first match. Not bad at all.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:06 pm

After Linda had smothered Mazzie unconscious and left the two defeated girl alone Kagami began to stir from her slumber. With a groan Kagami would roll onto her stomach before getting on her knees to look around. The last thing Kagami remembered was Linda's ass slowly descending towards her face and Kagami knew that she had lost.

However, as Kagami looked around the ring she saw something odd, an unconscious Mazzie laying not to far from her. Kagami would crawl over to Mazzie and look down at her unconscious form. Kagami felt a little nervous as she had lost and lost bad which meant that Mazzie might not give Kagami her eye patch back and the fact that Mazzie was beaten as well meant that she was not going to be happy when she woke up. With a sigh Kagami would lightly slap Mazzie's cheek. "Hey wake up." Kagami would say softly as she was extremely nervous about waking Mazzie up.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:49 am

Mazzie felt the soft slap and her mouth opened. Her eyebrows knit and her lids slowly opened to see Kagami's face hovering over her. "Ewha...?" She groaned while she tried to gather herself. The last thing she remembered, she was a kid, snuggling with her cousin after a long day of playing. Now, here she was, grown up with Kagami staring her down.

All of the last moments before she went unconscious came flooding back and she shot a hand up and yanked Kagami's collar and pulled her close. "What the hell happened!?" She snarled as their noses pressed together. Mazzie slid one elbow back and propped herself up, keeping her face close to Kagami's while she looked expectantly at the girl.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:58 am

Kagami let out a yelp as Mazzie grabbed her collar and pulled their faces closer together. Kagami's face blushed a little thanks to the closeness to Mazzie but when Mazzie asked what happened Kagami did not have an answer for her. "I don't know what happened the last thing i remember was Linda's ass covering my face. Then i woke up to find her gone and you unconscious on the mat." Kagami said as she tried to pull away from Mazzie as she was starting to feel a little uncomfortable being this close to Mazzie.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:37 pm

Mazzie held tightly onto Kagami s the girl tried to speak. She quickly turned her body and rolled them so Kagami was on her back and Mazzie was mounting her. She shook Kagami's collar and glared at her. "You're the most pathetic person I've ever MET!" She yelled. She pressed her forehead into Kagami's and snorted hotly into the kawaii's face.

"You didn't even get a single fall, did you!? You're never getting that eyepatch back." She said, remembering the deal. "The only reason I don't fuck you up right now, is because I don't even want to look at you anymore." She stared at Kagami with hateful eyes. "Useless bitch. Do you even have anything to say for yourself!? HUH!?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:29 am

Kagami was easily rolled over by Mazzie and pinned to the mat. "I did my best. It is not my fault you couldn't beat your sister even after i weakened her." Kagami growled out as she didn't want to deal with an angry Mazzie after everything that happened. When Mazzie mentioned Kagami's eyepatch, Kagami almost bit Mazzie's face right then and there but luckily for Mazzie Kagami didn't have the energy to fight at the moment.

Kagami glared into Mazzie's eyes as she called her useless. "You know what i have to say for myself. At least i lasted longer against Linda then you did. Apparently she just humiliated you in a few seconds." Kagami said as she knew she wasn't out that long and to see Mazzie unconscious meant that she got beat pretty fast.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:04 am

"Bitch... your best is shit and you know it." Mazzie growled. "Don't even try and turn it around on ME!" She said and sat up. She raised her hand in the air and feinted a hard slap to Kagami's cheek before she sat up and turned away from Kagami.

The girl was partially right, which was the only reason she didn't get lapped but Mazzie still couldn't believe she had actually thought that any other outcome aside from Kagami failing completely could possibly happen. She really just wanted to get away from the view of the crowd, even if it meant Kagami would avoid retribution for the moment.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:49 am

Kagami flinched when Mazzie raised her hand to slap Kagami but when the slap never came Kagami looked up at Mazzie just to see her turn around. "Hey don't turn your back on me. Give me back my eyepatch. I did as you asked, i came out here and fought your crazy cousin. It is not my fault she humiliated you." Kagami said as she would try to sit up and confront Mazzie.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:01 pm

Mazzie turned around. "No. You DIDN'T do as I asked.I told you NOT to be a useless pussy and that's about the ONLY thing you were! I told you to win! Are you so dumb that you don't even know what that means!?"

Mazzie shook her head but she knew that if she didn't give Kagami her stupid eyepatch back eventually, she'd just have to keep dealing with the girl.

"Fine." She said. "Do you REALLY want your eyepatch back?" She asked and then smiled. "Strip. Naked."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next