Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 6:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 6:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Today at 5:55 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 4:28 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:01 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 3 Bots

LilyStar, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 1:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kagami vs Linda. Smother Match

3 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Kagami vs Linda. Smother Match - Page 8 Empty Re: Kagami vs Linda. Smother Match

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:40 pm

Mazzie growled as Linda tried to break the hold. She knew Linda was stronger so Mazzie pinched her cousin's exposed nipple hard to compensate. "It's not like I want to lick your pussy, you nasty skank." Mazzie barked into Linda's ear. "I wouldn't put t past you though.

"It's just like old times when we used to have sleepovers and take baths together and play wrestle. It's just... now the world is going to know what we both already knew. I'm the best Lashley there is, especially where it counts!"

Mazzie duug her fingers into Linda's boob and gave the whole tit a good, hard squeeze to prove her point, Mazzie hoped she could put Linda out for good. In her mind, her cousin Lizzie already had one foot out of the league.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Kagami vs Linda. Smother Match - Page 8 Empty Re: Kagami vs Linda. Smother Match

Post by Alexandra Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:10 am

Linda let out another moan, as Mazzie pinched at her nipple. Did poor lil' Maz-Maz really think that would bother her?

"Aa...aaah!" she cried out, leaning back against her cousin's gigantic boobs as the smaller girl squeezed at her own tit. "Th...mmmaaaaah!" She closed her eyes, and a tiny smirk crossed her face. "T-there's something you're forgetting about me, dear cousin..." She purred softly, still tugging on Mazzie's arm, making sure she couldn't fully lock in her sleepy. "Like, just one tiny little detail you don't remember..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:00 am

Mazzie DID think her tactic was working, even though she was still strugglign to reapply the sleeper hold. she felt like she was practically crushing Lizzie's nipple in her fingers and it felt so good.

She growled at her cousin's continued resilience though, blushing as her tits were nuzzled with the back of Lnda's head.

"What? That you're a skanky cunt? Cause I didn't forget that at all!" She struggled mightly to try and pull her arm back against Linda's neck.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:49 pm

Linda's words were short, sweet, and to the point.

"I play dirty, bitch."

As soon as the words left her mouth, the blonde suddenly gave Mazzie's arm a sharp yank downwards, trying to give herself some space to room, then she tilted her head forwards. Only for a brief moment, because in the next instant, she thrust her head upwards, trying to slam it straight into the center of Mazzie's face!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:15 am

"Guuuh!"

Mazzie stumbled back when their heads collided, letting go of Linda and clutching her nose. "Fucking bitch!" She growled. She knew she couldn't just let Lizzie come at her though and swung a sloppy closed fist at Lizzie's head.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:15 pm

As soon as Mazzie let her go, Linda stumbled forward, grabbing her neck with one hand and sucking in a greedy breath of air. She twisted her body at the same time, trying to turn towards her cousin, just in time to see Mazzie's sloppy fist coming towards her.

Linda smirked, and threw up her arm to block Mazzie, grinning towards her cousin, a nasty look in her eyes.

"Don't think so, Mazzers. You're like, too slow!"

She lifted up her leg afterwards, trying to aim a quick, kick into her younger cousin's gut.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:26 pm

"Guuuuh!"

Mazzie awkwardly fell to the ground. The combination of being off balance from her sloppy punch and getting the air literally kicked out of her caused her to stumble to her hands and knees.

One hand clutched her aching stomach while her breasts wobbled in her shirt, hanging pendulously while they ballooned slightly from her breathing. The fist that was holding her up dug hard into the canvas. She hated Lizzie so much. She hated everything about her. Her stupid look, the dumb way she talked, how much of a total slut she was and how she could get away with shaming the family just because she was a bit bigger in stature.

Not that Mazzie especially cared about their family name or how her or Linda's parents felt. Both girls were deviants in their own right and quite disgraceful. The difference was, Linda never did seem to have to pay for her naughty behavior. THAT was what infuriated Mazzie the most but right now she was as helpless as she was ever since the two went from best friends to hated enemies.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:30 am

Linda's face twisted into a wider grin as Mazzie went down. She stepped forward, standing right in front of her fallen cousin, and looked down at her, tsking under her breath at the girl.

"You're like, sooo freakin' pathetic, Maz-Maz," she mumbled down at her, shaking her head at how sad this was. Poor little Mazzie stuck her nose where it didn't belong, again, and now she was in trouble. What a big surprise.

Linda could have been nice. She could have walked away right there and left her cousin panting and in pain in the ring. But...Linda wasn't a very nice woman, not as far as Mazzie was concerned. She wanted to send her younger cousin a lil' message, and she knew just the way to do it.

She dropped down onto her knees in front of Mazzie, and quickly reached out, grabbing a thick handful of the girl's hair in each of her hands. With a light laugh at how ironic her lil' plan was, she suddenly pulled Mazzie's head upwards, jerking her cousin towards her chest, trying to wedge Mazzie's face right in between her bare, exposed breasts, hoping to smother her cousin out right there in front of everyone!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:54 am

"Mmmmphmmmm!"

Mazzie was pulled into the smaller Lashley chest in Linda's ironic attempt at subduing her. Mazzie wasn't unfamiliar with the position at all. She was the titfight queen, after all! Her gasps for air had sent a wave of panic through her body and her hands came up and she dug her claws as hard as she could into Lizzie's tits while she kicked and scrambled and tried to fight off the darkness that crept in.

She sucked in the dwindling oxygen as patiently as she could in her hyper-panicked state, while she panted hotly in her cousin's sweaty, naked breasts, drooling on it and giving the audience quite the sexually charged family affair!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:40 am

Linda's arms wrapped tight around Mazzie's head, hugging her close, pulling her deeper into her cleavage. She smirked and smiled at the sound of Mazzie's muffled cries, and couldn't help but laugh as the girl struggled against her. When the younger Lashley's hands came up, digging into the flesh of Linda's tits, the blonde tilted her head back, and let out a deep, throaty moan. Did it hurt? Yes, of course, but she wasn't about to let Mazzie know that.

She moaned loudly, and deeply, for several seconds, then tilted her head back down towards her cousin, lowering her voice back to a stern whisper as she tried to squeeze the girl even closer into herself.

"Nn...do you like, really think that hurts, Maz-Maz? Mmm...with all the like, kinky things I do in the bedroom, do you really think I'm going to get scared off by your fingernails? Geez, get real, cousin! You should have, like, known better then that!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next