Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001, Teenwrestler, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kagami vs Linda. Smother Match

3 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Kagami vs Linda. Smother Match - Page 10 Empty Re: Kagami vs Linda. Smother Match

Post by d_ultsch Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:16 pm

Kagami glared at Mazzie as the girl berated her. "At least i challenged her to a match instead if sending someone else to do it." Kagami said before she blushed deeply as Mazzie told her to strip if she wanted her eye patch back. "You're sick." Kagami said as she stood up.

However, Kagami knew that she didn't have any options left to get her eye patch back so she conceded. "Fine but you had better give me my eye patch back." Kagami said as she would reach down to grab her shirt before taking it off and revealing her small perky breasts. "There are you happy?" Kagami said as her face was beet red as this was more humiliating than being smothered beneath Linda's ass.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Kagami vs Linda. Smother Match - Page 10 Empty Re: Kagami vs Linda. Smother Match

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:41 pm

"Bitch, I've been fighting that slut my whole life. I don't want to hear a thing from you. Especially if you want that eyepatch back." She said as Kagami stripped. Her own cheeks flushed instinctively as she looked at the naked Kagami. "Geeze. I forgot how much like a boy you look." She said, trying to play it off as she stared at Kagami while the crowd hooted.

"No. We're not done." Mazzie said and turned around. She flipped up her skirt and exposed her butt. She pulled her panties to expose a cheek. "Kiss. My. Ass."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:04 pm

Kagami clenched her fists as Mazzie called her a boy. "I am not a boy." Kagami would say before she recoiled a little from what Mazzie did next. "You want me to what!" Kagami said in surprised as she tried not to stare at Mazzie's exposed ass. "Why would i kiss your ass? Just give me my eye patch back." Kagami said as she couldn't believe what Mazzie was asking her to do in front of all these people, wasn't being naked in front of all of them enough.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:05 pm

"Because. If you want your stupid eyepatch back, then that's why you'd do it, duh!" Mazzie snapped back. "It's exactly where you belong, anyway. You'll probably like it so just hurry up and do it before I think of something else fun for you to do!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:18 pm

Kagami couldn't believe she was about to do what she was about to do. Kagami would take a few steps forward before kneeling down behind Mazzie. "You had better give it back after this." Kagami would say before leaning forward and giving Mazzie a quick peck on the cheek before pulling away. "There i kissed your nasty ass. Now give me my eye patch." Kagami would say as she didn't know how much more of this humiliation she could take.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:54 pm

Mazzie blushed as the lips barely pressed against her cheek. Mazzie blinked and then crooked her head. "Hell no!" Mazzie growled. "You kiss it like you mean it! Kiss it right!" Mazzie demanded. "You aren't kissing your mom, you're kissing my ass! Do it RIGHT!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:58 pm

Kagami looked at Mazzie and considered just biting Mazzie's ass. However, Kagami wanted her eye patch back so with a sigh of resignation Kagami leaned forward and placed her lips on Mazzie's ass to give them a long kiss. After a few seconds Kagami pulled away with a face as red as a tomato and her tongue sticking out in disgust. "Ew,ew, there i did it." Kagami would say with a look of shame on her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:42 pm

Mazzie smiled brightly and spun around. "You're so nasty." She said. She then began to unzip her top, revealing her large, full breasts. "I guess that's enough. You can have your eyepatch back." She then patted her chest.

"I put it right here, just reach in and grab it." She said, sliding a finger along her deep valley. "With your teeth."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:14 pm

Kagami was still reeling from the experience of kissing Mazzie's ass when Mazzie turned around and opened up her shirt. "You're sick." Kagami said as she stared up at those two large breasts knowing that her prize lay nestled between them. "I will make you pay for this." Kagami would say as she would close her eyes and move her face closer to Mazzie's breasts as this seemed like the final trial Kagami had to accomplish before getting her eye patch back.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:14 pm

Mazzie pushed her chest into Kagami's face when it came close. She crabbed Kagami's head and stuffed it into her cleavage. She laughed as she felt Kagami's face and indeed the eyepatch was there. "Make me pay for what? Making you do something you wanted to anyway!? This is what you deserve for not even getting one fall out of that slut cousin of mine!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next