Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 3 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kagami vs Linda. Smother Match

3 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Kagami vs Linda. Smother Match - Page 11 Empty Re: Kagami vs Linda. Smother Match

Post by d_ultsch Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:19 pm

Kagami immediately began to struggle as Mazzie grabbed her head and shoved it between her enormous breasts. Kagami would wildly swing punches at Mazzie's chest to try and get the girl to let go even as Kagami tried to grab a hold of her eye patch with her mouth. Kagami's tongue would lick at Mazzie's breasts as it searched for her precious garment but Kagami couldn't keep this up for long as her struggles would slowly start to fade as Mazzie began to smother Kagami would between her breasts.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Kagami vs Linda. Smother Match - Page 11 Empty Re: Kagami vs Linda. Smother Match

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:52 pm

Once Mazzie felt Kagami try and punch her, she shoved Kagami away and covered her chest. "Fuck no!" She growled. "Bitch, you don't punch me! You better save your pennies for a new eyepatch because you're never getting this one back!" She spat with a scowl.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:54 pm

Kagami took a deep breathe as she was tossed away by Mazzie. "You will give me my eye patch back." Kagami would say as she would charge at Mazzie to try and tackle her. "I don't care if i have to bite your tits off. I will get my eye patch back." Kagami would say as she would dive in with her face again to find her eye patch while her hands would squeeze Mazzie's breasts to try and keep Mazzie distracted long enough for Kagami to find the item.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:05 am

Mazzie collapsed as Kagami crashed into her and she huffed as she felt Kagami bury herself in her tits. "Arghh! You ugly BOY!" She yelled. She was so sick of Kagami! While Kagami squeezed her breasts, Mazzie hissed but this time she wrapped her arms tightly around Kagami's head. This time she was going to smother the SHIT out of the little boy-girl.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:15 am

Kagami's plan seemed to have backfired as Mazzie once again had her trapped between her breasts. Kagami's hands would move towards Mazzie's arms to try and free herself but with what little energy Kagami had after her fight with Linda Kagami just could not break free. Soon Kagami's struggles began to cease and a few tears fell from her eyes onto Mazzie's tits as Kagami could not get her eye patch back from Mazzie as everything began to go dark for her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:24 am

Mazzie held on tightly until Kagami finally went limp. She sighed and just let Kagami lay against her for a few moments. Finally she shoved the girl off her and sat up. She sighed and pulled the eyepatch out from between her tits and then tangled it. She looked at Kagami. Now the girl was probably going to do something stupid even IF she gave it back. What a pain in the ass.

Mazzie got up and crawled to Kagami's clothes. She scooped them up and carried them with her. Kagami could make the march out of the arena nude. Served her right for being a stupid crybaby.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:27 am

A short time later Kagami regain consciousness again only to find Mazzie gone along with all of her clothes. Kagami clenched her fists and ground her teeth. "I am going to make her pay." Kagami would say as she would quickly run out of the ring while the fans whistled and cheered at the site of the naked Kagami running away after two humiliating defeats.

Linda wins 2 smothers to 0

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11