Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, Deus001, killcarrion, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Heavyweight Showdown! Rebecca Tomko vs Akashi Tanikaze

3 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Heavyweight Showdown! Rebecca Tomko vs Akashi Tanikaze - Page 7 Empty Re: Heavyweight Showdown! Rebecca Tomko vs Akashi Tanikaze

Post by kerflubble Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:40 pm

The impact of face meeting ramp echoed throughout the arena with a sickening crack. The Amazon putting the exclamation point on her victory over Japan's favourite female wrestler by taking down her biggest fan at the same time, sending a message that wouldn't be forgotten any time soon. No-one would be laughing at her more humiliating losses now, not even behind her back. But despite all that, Akashi's student was still trying to resist.

"God damn it," she groaned as the now-bloodied Miyabi reached out to grab her, forcing the amazon to take a cautious step back out of immediate grab range, before looking back up to Akashi, "She's all yours." The giantess blew her off before she turned to exit, leaving the battered Sumos alone with each other.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Heavyweight Showdown! Rebecca Tomko vs Akashi Tanikaze - Page 7 Empty Re: Heavyweight Showdown! Rebecca Tomko vs Akashi Tanikaze

Post by Tatyina Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:08 am

Akashi rushed as quickely as she could to Miyabi, falling down next to the girl and cradling her bloody head in her bosom. She looked down at Miyabi and ran her fingers along the girl's hair before she threw her head up and scowled at Rebecca.

"You and me!" She bellowed as the Amazon stomped off. "We're going to finish this at Avalanche! Until one of us can't get up! Do you hear me!?"

Akashi snarled but hugged Miyabi tightly. <Miyabi-chan. Are you ok?! Miyabi-chan!" Akashi said as she peered down at her charge.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:49 am

Despite the fact that she couldn’t see, Miyabi was not going to give up the fight so easily. She groped into empty space in front of her with one hand, trying to find Rebecca’s leg, while the other hand went up to her face, rubbing at her eyes to try to wipe away some of the flecks of blood that had fallen into them from her nose and to banish the swirling patterns of dizzy color that had been another side effect of her hard fall.

Her vision did begin to clear, just in time for Miyabi to see Rebecca’s feet and ankles making their way up the ramp and towards the arena exit. The young sumo trainee growled and turned her head to follow Rebecca, hand grasping out towards the distant woman. <Hey, get back here. I’m not done…> Miyabi would insist, though she likely spoke too quietly for Rebecca to hear her.

Soon, Miyabi would find her head pulled into Akashi’s bosom, her hair stroked, her mentor doting on her as she would return to full consciousness following that brutal faceplant onto the ramp. Miyabi groaned and would turn her head up to look at Akashi. <I’m fine, Tanikaze-sama. It didn’t hurt that much. It…it looks worse than it feels, I think,> she would say. Miyabi would try to sit up. <What…about you, Tanikaze-sama? Are you okay?>
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:27 pm

Akashi furrowed her brow. <You're bleeding! You're going to see a doctor, Miyabi-chan!" She said with great concern in her tone. She stood up, still wobbly from her own punishment. <But, you have to promise me that you won't ever do anything like that again!> She said as she tried to help her student up.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:10 pm

<I know…> Miyabi would say, wiggling in Akashi’s protective grasp, trying to get back up so that her mentor could see that she was okay. <I’m just bleeding a little bit, though. It’s just my nose…I’m okay. I’m really okay.>

She would try to get her feet under her as Akashi rose, finding that it was somewhat difficult to recover her balance after that terrible drop on her head. With Akashi’s steadying presence, however, Miyabi would be able to lift herself all the way up onto her feet, swaying for a second before managing to find her balance.

<I’m…I’m sorry. I just couldn’t stand watching her treat you like that. I hate people like that,> Miyabi would say. She had encountered one of that kind of people when she had fought Oksana Stankina. She hadn’t ever imagined that someone could be so rude and disrespectful towards the legendary Akashi Tanikaze, however. When she had seen what was going on, she had to intervene…
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7