Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Heavyweight Showdown! Rebecca Tomko vs Akashi Tanikaze

3 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Heavyweight Showdown! Rebecca Tomko vs Akashi Tanikaze - Page 6 Empty Re: Heavyweight Showdown! Rebecca Tomko vs Akashi Tanikaze

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:30 pm

Akashi was watching Miyabi's valiant attempts to try and persuade Rebecca to apologize to her mentor. Akashi was on her hands and knees, grabbing for the ropes to try and help herself up.

<No, Miyabi-chan!> Akashi growled in Japanese, waving one of her hands. <Away! Go AWAY from her!> She demanded. "Kisama!" She growled at Rebecca. "You better not hurt her!" Akashi yelled at Rebecca.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Heavyweight Showdown! Rebecca Tomko vs Akashi Tanikaze - Page 6 Empty Re: Heavyweight Showdown! Rebecca Tomko vs Akashi Tanikaze

Post by kerflubble Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:25 pm

"Don't make me come back down there!" Rebecca yelled back as Miyabi jumped on her, the amazon pinned down under the young sumo's bulk, struggling to wrap her arms around the big Japanese girl, trying to put a bit of the squeeze on her impromptu opponent.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:15 am

Miyabi was really torn, and was a little flustered. She wanted to concentrate all her energy on making Rebecca pay for being so rude to Akashi, and hopefully to make her apologize, but as she was doing this—and succeeding, mind you!—Akashi was yelling at her, telling her to get away from Rebecca right away. While Miyabi knew that her sensei was just trying to look out for her wellbeing, she couldn’t help but wish that Akashi would stop yelling at her so that she could focus!

<Tanikaze-sama! I’ll be okay!> Miyabi would yell back to her mentor, glancing up at the downed sumo woman in the ring quickly before returning her gaze to Rebecca. “You sorry! Say sorry!” Miyabi would demand. <All you need to do is be respectful to Tanikaze-sama and I’ll let you go!> she would repeat in Japanese. She would feel Rebecca’s arms wrapping around her, squeezing her, feeling the power of the woman’s muscles. Miyabi would grab onto those arms and try to pry them loose from around her body, hoping to do so quickly before the squeezing started to wear her out.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:34 pm

"Nggghhh..." Rebecca grunted as she tried to keep hold of Miyabi while the sumo struggled to get free, the amazon rolling on top so she could get her feet on the ground, much like what she did to Akashi earlier, "You... want to follow... in her path?" She grunted, looking deep into the japanese girl's eyes as she let one arm drop to press up against the arena floor. "Your funeral!"

The ebony giantess roared into action, lifting herself and the close to 200 lb Miyabi back to their feet, her massive arms trying to stop Miyabi from escaping as she held her close, solid abs pressing against soft belly as her head shot down, the amazon trying to drive the Japanese girl into the ground like a nail with a wicked headbutt.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:49 am

Miyabi tried to keep herself on top of Rebecca, but the muscular woman was just too strong, too strong for even Miyabi’s heavy body to keep down. She tried to pry Rebecca’s arms away quickly, but she couldn’t do it, and the swarthy wrestler was able to roll over on top of Miyabi. Now, the sumo trainee was in trouble, as she was trapped underneath an angry, clearly superior opponent. Miyabi clenched her teeth and braced herself for whatever would happen next as Rebecca lifted her up onto her feet.

The muscular woman’s head slammed into Miyabi’s face, and the sumo girl yelped loudly as the headbutt hit her square on. As Rebecca let her go, Miyabi would drop down, but she wasn’t about to give up so easily. She would twist a little to land on her knees, and then, once she was down, she would throw herself forward and wrap her arms around Rebecca’s legs, putting her weight on them and trying to either keep Rebecca in one place or, better yet, bring her down again.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:40 pm

Rebecca wasn't going to be caught by Miyabi's tackle twice in one night, the big amazon sprawling her legs back as she bent over, reaching to wrap her arms around the young sumo before she got her legs caught again and start to lift the Japanese girl up by the waist. "You wanna play with the big girls now!?" the giantess asked, frustration and effort clearly visible in her expression as she hoisted Miyabi up so her back was lying on Rebecca's shoulder. Whatever she had planned for this wasn't going to be pretty. "Should have stayed home!"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:49 pm

"Let her go, dammit!" Akashi growled as she slipped through the ropes, struggling to get to a standing position as she leaned against the apron for support. "Put her DOWN!" Akashi growled. "Or so help me..." She wasn't really in a position to make threats but she had to do something.

<Miyabi-chan, when she puts you down, you had better walk away. If you don't, then I refuse to keep you on as a student, understand!?> She growled at the young girl with a serious but fearful look in her eyes.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:32 am

Miyabi did her best to take Rebecca down again, throwing herself and her not-insignificant weight into Rebecca’s limb, trying to fell the tall, muscular girl like a tree. Unfortunately for Miyabi, Rebecca was prepared for such an effort this time. She managed to steady herself before Miyabi’s efforts could come to fruition, and then, before Miyabi could realize it wasn’t working and adjust, Rebecca wrapped her arms around Miyabi’s waist and hoisted the young sumo trainee up onto her shoulder.

Miyabi heard Akashi yelling at Rebecca again, the sumo veteran sounding closer than before as Miyabi swiveled her head to look at her mentor. Akashi then addressed Miyabi, and the young girl’s face grew red as her idol threatened to turn her loose from her apprenticeship if she didn’t disengage from the fight once Rebecca had let her down. Miyabi could tell that her mentor was serious, and she couldn’t help but feel hurt by that.

<Tanikaze-sama, I can’t let her treat you like that…!> Miyabi would insist, struggling in Rebecca’s grip, kicking her legs, trying to fight her way free. <How can you ask me to walk away!?>
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:32 am

"Stop struggling, asshole!" Rebecca growled as she struggled to keep Miyabi up in her precarious position as she locked eyes again with Akashi, a cruel smirk growing on her face. The amazon had had enough of dealing with both the Sumo's for tonight, and even with Akashi's warnings to both her and Miyabi, she was pretty sure that the young sumo would go straight back on the attack the moment she let her guard down, and although Akashi didn't look to be in much shape to get back to swinging, she'd rather not have to deal with both of them at once. And Akashi had just handed her the perfect way to take out the more pressing issue. "Oh, really poor choice of words."

Squatting down as though she was going to let Miyabi drop down gently behind her, the giantess shot straight back up, lifting Miyabi off her shoulders as she swung herself forward, planting the young sumo face first onto the ramp with a scary looking (and probably worse feeling) Dominator.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:07 pm

Miyabi kept struggling, waiting for Rebecca to put her down. She wasn’t sure what she was going to do then. She wanted to keep attacking the big, dark-skinned girl until she apologized to Akashi. Miyabi still couldn’t understand how anyone would be so willfully rude and objectively turn themselves into the bad guy. It was stupid, was what it was, and Rebecca needed to know that not everyone would just sit idly by and let her be a bitch the way she had been. On the other hand, Akashi’s threat had struck home for Miyabi. She didn’t want Akashi to stop training her. She enjoyed the time she spent with her idol more than anything else. She couldn’t throw that all away.

Miyabi wasn’t going to be put down, however, and so whatever she decided was moot. Rebecca, instead, would swing Miyabi around and slam the sumo girl face first onto the ramp, eliciting a loud yell from Miyabi as she felt a warm, wet feeling spreading from her nose across her face. As her whole body flopped down onto the ramp with a loud boom, she reached up and tried to wipe some of the blood that was dripping out of her nose away, while her other hand grasped for Rebecca’s leg as Miyabi tried to do something to fight back, despite being dazed.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next