» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Not Cold Enough

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Not Cold Enough - Page 4 Empty Re: Not Cold Enough

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:56 am

"Oh my, tears?" Violate said and pouted. She watched as Bonnie buried her hands in her face and the gardner's lips spread into a sick grin. This blonde was so delicious! A tart fit for the queen indeed! She could get full off this girl and her problems. She'd have to especially thank Allison later for the wonderful lunch.

She sipped her tea to cover her grin and looked at Bonnie. "Despite what you might think, your own remorse distinguishes you from that devilish woman." Violate said as she reached over and gave Bonnie a reassuring pat on the shoulder.

"Do you think Allison would ever shed a tear? Let alone one for those she's injured? I daresay she is wont to hurt them gleefully." Violate swung her hand across the table. "Off with their heads!" She called out. "That is the language she speaks! The fact that you can be sorrowful at all means you're nothing like her, dear." She said in a cool, soothing tone.

"A woman like that only cares about one thing and that is her image. With someone like that, who can even tell what is underneath the mask she wears? I'm sure there's an ugly portrait of her locked in a closet somewhere, fufu. All you have to do is find it and show it to the world." Violate said, smiling slyly at the whimpering blonde.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:53 pm

"No~." Bonnie sobbed as she tried to deny it, but it was true. She was crying alright and with her hands in her face, she did not see that vile grin that slide across Violate's lips at all. She didn't even know this girl took a sip of her tea. Bonnie was just too distraught to recognize the world around her.

But finally, she did look up when she heard Vi try to get the Texan to see the difference between herself and Allison, looking up at Vi with tear stained eyes, honestly embarrassed to crying in public like this but she just couldn't help it at all. Still, to be told her remorse of all things separated her from Allison, is what made Bonnie feel like perhaps she wasn't a total bitch even though she did feel like an ass.

"I-... No you're right. Me and my brother have seen her matches." Bonnie muttered, starting to let her guard down around the gardener. Vi was right and the worst case seemed to be Bonnie herself, not even Jocelyn or Shauna had been gotten as such... 'Attention' as she did. Bonnie would be flattered if she wasn't so mortified. Should she blame her brother for his interference ? Or would Allison have continued to choke her during the match...

"I-I... I think the world already knows she's a bad person. I've seen the way she's treated people in the ring, H-Hell! S-She fuckin' sent this pink haired tramp to my apartment ta' fuckin assault me!" Bonnie growled through her teary eyes.

"...I just..." Bonnie lowered her head. "...I wanted ta' try and fight her again. I needed to. Allison and this other chick named Jocelyn... And Allison offered me a chance ta' fight against her again if I made this... This oriental girl leave AFW and Japan... She was too fuckin' stubborn and just wouldn't let Jocelyn fuckin' go and she wouldn't listen to me and I... Aw christ.." Bonnie lowered her head into her palm, shutting her eyes tightly.

Last edited by 621 on Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:11 pm

Hmmmm." Violate said as she sipped her tea. Bonnie seemed to be quite deflated still. All she wanted to do was beat up Allison and Jocelyn for hurting her and her family. A truly noble act, indeed. Violate found the thought of watching Allison get beaten up also quite thrilling for different reasons. She liked to watch Allison's magnificent form int he ring. it was always just too delicious. And while she doubted very much that Bonnie could humble the haughty blonde, conquering her for a fleeting moment in a match and seeing Allison's form strewn across the mat in a heap, well that was just as good as any oyster she'd ever partook in.

"I think you've misunderstood me.~" She said with a wispy delight in her voice. "Having the world know that you are a bad person does not taint ones image if that is the exact look one is going for, am I right? fufufu. I am, of course, fufufu."

Violate tipped her hat. "I am a gentlewoman and present myself as such. I love fanciful garb and fanciful tales and swaddle myself in elegance! But I am friendly and cheerful and that is they way I'd like to be seen, fufufu."

Violate raised an eyebrow and looked coyly at Bonnie. "Do you think that Allison cares about being seen as bad as long as she looks the model of grace, style and elegance while doing it? Fufufu."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:34 am

Bonnie looked to Vi as the woman stated that may have misunderstood her and apparently Bonnie did as Violate explained things to her. She seemed right as usual, the way she described herself as having a taste for fancy things that she was friendly and cheerful. Which was exactly what she was. Friendly and cheerful.

"N-No... She doesn't... She ain't seem ta' care at all about the terrible things she does, she likes her hair, her fanciness, all that jazz and junk." Bonnie said as she was getting a better idea of who Allison was.

"...Do what do I do? Do I... Uh... Make her unfancy?" Bonnie was about to ask something else but that idea would be preposterous! Although... Maybe it would crawl under Allison's skin. To become more prim and proper and fancier than her. So full of confident, elegant grace that she put Allison to shame while she look at her with the same envy that Bonnie used to do to all the friggen popular girls back in high school!

But she was getting ahead of herself. She liked the idea of taking away Allison's fancy more than becoming fancy. The last thing she wanted was MORE of Allison in her.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:50 am

Violate giggled at Bonnie's words as she could see the blonde's gears begin to click and whirr into motion. "Fufufufufu~" She chuckled delightfully and took one more sip of her tea.

"I think the question, my girl, is not do you but can you?"

Violate sat up and clapped her gloved hands together. "It's time for a massage. Are you ready?" She asked, tilting her head coyly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:57 am

"Uhh.... Maybe? The only thing I can think of is gettin' her mad. When you mad you obviously ain't calm and you ain't so Proper-lookin' no more." Bonnie commented "But I dunno how ta' make her mad. It's like nothin' phases her anyway." She would add as she mulled over Allison's emotions longer before Violate would mention... A massage?

"Huh? Why?" Bonnie asked with a faint hue of red on her cheeks, she had never really done this sort of stuff and was a bit intimated. The only massage she had ever gotten was from those Asian folk in a mall up in Houston. Or those automatic chair massage things.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:49 am

"If you have to ask, then that means you definitely need one, fufufu." Violate said with a small chuckle. "And, I suppose it's a start." Violate said, standing up and marching over tot he attendant and quickly ordering two massages for her and Bonnie.

"Come! Come!" Violate said, clapping her gloved hands together as she was lead through a hallway to an eloquent changing room with many folding screens for privacy. Behind each was a chair, a small table with a towel on it, a coat hook for the wall and a small locker to put belongings in with the key attached to a wrist band.

Violate slipped behind hers and began to meticulously undress, slowly and purposefully removing her garments and folding them up very carefully. She took great care with the gun that was stuck in her holster, easing it into the locker and then setting her water pistol in it as well. While she did, she spoke to Bonnie.

"With people like that, you need to find something she likes and then break it, fufu. I don't think you quite have what it takes to do it mentally or metaphorically. Symbolically or esoterically, fufufu. However, you may be able to get away with doing it literally.

Once Violate was undressed, she wrapped a towel around her form and stepped into the middle of the changing room. She had a pair of panties on underneath her towel and her top hat still slightly askew on her head.

"The best thing about that is, if you don't succeed at first, you can try, try again, fufufu. Even if you fail utterly, the attempts themselves may achieve the desired results!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:38 am

Bonnie followed after a light chuckle and a sigh. Violate was kinda weird but she was fun and her upbeat attitude really brought Bonnie into better spirits.

Going into the changing room, a bit hesitant at first but would follow Vi into those changing rooms. Not really doing anything at first but she shrugged it off and began to underess as well, not thinking much of Vi getting nude either, though she did sneak a few peeks at the woman back and forth. Despite being Bi, she was comfy with other nude girls, it wasn't anything she hadn't seen before, even though the sight of a nude stranger had made her blush slightly. But she tried to be respectful and keep to herself and not stare. She didn't want to send the wrong messages either.

"She seems ta' like hurting people and makin them suffer..." Bonnie commented dryly. "And expensive things..." Bonnie added before she wrapped a towel around her toned body and followed Violate, trying to stifle a smirk as she kept the top hat of all things.

But when Violate spoke of trying over and over, trial and error, Bonnie stopped dead in her tracks. "I... I don't know about that... Failure ain't an option. I feel like she's capable of doin' anything ta' me and my family. My brother's fucked up against her and got us all in a heap a' trouble. And I couldn't even manage to get my damn rematch with her before she made... Before I did something dumb." Bonnie bit her lip and released a frustrated huff.

"Maybe I should just go back to the spa and beat the shit out of her anyway!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:10 am

"She does have a taste for the finer things in life." Violate said as she closed her eyes. In came the masseuses and began to work their magic. The gardner purred like a cat as the fingers worked over her neck and shoulders. She was used to the finer things in life too.

"You could." Violate said. "Though she could just have you arrested, I suppose. I guess you have yourself another riddle, fufufu. What do you get the woman who has everything? Money, looks, a reputation she is comfortable with..." Violate sounded like she was about to drift off to sleep.

"... a niece who idolizes her..."

'Oops... sorry my dearest, dearest, Alis... fufufu.'

Last edited by 445 on Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:35 am

Bonnie shook her head. "The finer things in life ain't things you can buy... I bet she likes hurtin' people 'cause she's so damn fake and plastic and empty." Bonnie commented in a little mini ramble before she expressed her desire to just go Hero Mode on Allison, storm the gates and just beat her down. Beat her down for all the shit she had put her through, for torturing her, making her brother watch For the misery she caused Duffy in and out of the drama. For all the other girls who have been caught up in this woman's web. Nothing would satisfy Bonnie more than to just beat her up...

But Vi had a point. Arrested. She didn't want that at all, it might not accomplish anything. Even though she hoped she could get some help from a certain paralegal if, god forbid, things went down that path. But Bonnie went silent and looked to Violate as she went on asking a very interesting little question before going on about things Allison had, ultimately empathizing... A nice?

Bonnie stopped following Violate as she was taken aback by what the woman had said. "How... How do you..." Bonnie began to question but she stopped herself. Quickly, Bonnie marched in front of Violate and stopped her from walking. "A-Are... Are you suggestin' that I... You want me to break her nice?" Bonnie said a wounded look on her face before she started to piece things together and slowly, the look on her face began to illuminate as an idea formed in her head.

Get this niece to see Allison for what she really was? Assuming she didn't already know the kind of woman Allison Watson was.

"What can ya tell me about this niece?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next