Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Not Cold Enough

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Not Cold Enough - Page 3 Empty Re: Not Cold Enough

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:53 pm

Violate R. Plácido could call this spa a home away from home if she desired. She spent enough time loitering around it that she could probably get away with sleeping on a cot in the basement if she wanted to. She didn't want to though. She liked to come because her dear friend Allison Watson was the proprietor. The blonde Brit and her had similar tastes in many things so it was natural that they would gravitate towards each other.

Violate also liked to have fun and Allison's clientele, while mostly mundane int heir poshness occasionally bore the delicious kind of fruit that she liked to sink her teeth into.

As the teary eyed Texan brushed past her ant shambled out of the spa, Violate grinned. It seems there was a ripe fruit just waiting to be plucked. She would have to thank Allison later. But as she pivoted on her heel and pulled out her phone, she had more important things to worry about. She briefly typed out a text to Allison as she waved a deviously pleasant good afternoon to Sukiyo.

Fraid I'll have to pass on lunch today. Something oh so delectable came up. It breaks my heart </3 I long for when we meet up again, dearest, dearest Alis XOXOXO Vi~

Violate tucked her phone into her pocket and adjusted her hat as she approached Bonnie. "Beg pardon, ma'am. I couldn't help but notice your hasty retreat from the spa. It seems as though your satisfaction wasn't guaranteed. How utterly terrible! I firmly believe that no young maiden should go unspoiled, fufu. And with your beautiful features, might I suggest a better place to relax and bring the peace that this establishment obviously could not?"

Violate bowed low and tipped her hat to the young American blonde, hiding a devilish smile that crept across her face.

Last edited by 445 on Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:18 am

Bonnie didn't even hear Allison as she ran off, she couldn't decide if she just wanted to go home, leap into Duffy's arms and just cry out how she felt or pick a fight with something, living or inanimate and just punch it until she felt better. The latter only made her feel like more of a cold hearted brute, pretty much what Allison was making her realize she was. It was true after all. She couldn't deny it. She was hurting people now and it was all she wanted to do. She was no wrestler. Just a violent bitch who was looking to assault people. Allison was right.

So Bonnie ran, forgetting her phone as she tried to go to her truck, only to be stopped by a nearby voice that was eerily smooth and velvet like the one who had talked to her before. Bonnie's sneakers squeaked on the floor as she came to a halt and turned around to see this odd woman talking to her. But she dismissed her almost immediately.

"Leave me alone..." Bonnie muttered with a clearly sullen tone, she wasn't crying because of the stupid service here or anything like that in this stupid place. She wasn't beautiful, she was just an asshole.

But Bonnie froze as this girl bowed and tipped her hit, taking Bonnie off guard to see someone dressed like that and bowing to her. The sight was surreal and it reminded her just how crazy this island in the far east could be.

"...There's no place that can bring me any kinda peace right now. J-Just... I ain't in interested!" Bonnie cried, lowering her head and hugging her arms as she lurched her way towards the door.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:06 am

Violate frowned at Bonnie's words. Allison had gotten her hooks into her good. This would require a bit of skill and some panache, it seemed. Luckily the gardener had that in spades.

"Oh, no, no no." She said. "So pessimistic, that won't do at all. We're in the land of the rising sun but more than that can rise. Spirits, for example." Vi said, pointing her finger in the air.

"It's that Allison Watson, woman, isn't it?" Violate said, playing a card from her deck. "What a terribly dreadful woman. She's the owner of the spa." Violate pushed a gloved finger against her lips. "I'm in a bit of a conundrum, you see. I find her temperament to be entirely dreadful. So pretentious. To keep on airs like that?" Violate shook her head and frowned.

"She's much much too full of herself and can only see the world through the end of her nose. It's simply reprehensible!" Violate smiled thinly. "And yet, her service is beyond compare. She has chosen the perfect location, the finest employees and furnished her establishment with all of the best equipment, leading to an atmosphere that pales in comparison to all but the finest native establishments."

Violate pouted. "So, do you see my conundrum? Am I a monster or do i tolerate what I can for the sake of the best there is?" Violate smiled at Bonnie.

"I think this riddle could be best answered somewhere far away from this epicenter, though. And if you think that is fascinating, I may have another riddle for you too, fufufu." Violate put her arm around Bonnie's shoulder to walk her towards her truck.

"Please forgive me. I was headed to another place. If you'll excuse me the cab fair and take me, I'll cover your expense. I'd hate to see such a pretty face be forced to wear such a sorrowful frown when I'm sure it'd be much more infectious with a smile upon it, fufu. Everyone deserves the best, not just women like Allison, locked away in their ivory towers."

Last edited by 445 on Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:27 am

"Pff." Bonnie blew a stay lock of blonde out of her face when Violate tried to cheer her up, that being pessimistic was bad and that spirits could rise. Like she knew. She needed to go home and cuddle with Duffy before she go so crazy she dump her just to punish herself for being a bitch. Even in her state, she knew that would be a mistake.

But when Vi brought up the all too familiar name, Bonnie had to nod to her, staring to get the feeling that this woman knew about her, part of Bonnie even hoping someone knew Allison was a total evil bitch. And by the looks of it, Violate knew how she was exactly. Cold, pretentious, full of herself. She was hitting the nails on the head. Had Bonnie just met someone who understood who the real evil bitch was and not her?

Bonnie scoffed immediately at the riddle though and was quick to answer. "I think she's just smart enough to realize you can't make money off a spa being a total cunt to everyone." She remarked, wondering if Allison had any interested in serving people at all, this just had to be a gig to earn some side cash, it was why she was manager and not out there working.

"Naw. You ain't a monster..." Bonnie remarked bitterly. She could spot at least one though. Not that she'd say anything when Violate offered her another riddle before putting her arm over Bonnie's shoulder, making Bonnie tense up slightly as the two walked to the jacked up ford outside the spa before the girl asked for... A ride? Did she say all this stuff just for a ride?

Still she sounded genuine and even Bonnie was warmed to hear that someone didn't want her be sad. "It's fine. Ain't like I'm doin much anyway." She felt like she was in limbo, helping Vi would change nothing in her life even if she were gone for 7 hours.

"Where ya need ta' be?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:47 am

The hatter watched Bonnie's features with a cool smile on her face. Pleasant and reassuring features. She patted Bonnie on the back and slipped around tot he giant pick up, easing into it and looking around. It was utterly boorish. Whatever reason Allison had for picking on this girl, she could ignore them all and deservedly make her life a living hell just for being uncouth. Violate certainly wanted to. But she was a patient woman.

"There is a place nearby that serves delicious tea and has a few capable masseuses. I'm sure that Ms. Watson is trying to drive them out of business. One way we could stick it to her is to help their cause, no? fufufu." Violate chuckled to herself as she put on her seat belt and eased back into as comfortable a position as she could get in the gas guzzling landbarge.

"So," Violate began, "whatcould such a cold hearted woman do to such a pretty and hearty looking young woman such as yourself?" She asked before raising a finger. "Oh my!" She said suddenly. "How terribly rude of me! We haven't even introduced ourselves!" Violate bowed her head. "My name is Violate. Violate R. Plácido."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:34 am

Not Cold Enough - Page 3 Sk_2wf150.jpg

Bonnie smiled just faintly as the hatter patted her back before she made her way into the driver's seat of her big ass truck that she honestly didn't need for the metropolitain streets of Tokyo and Kyoto. Everyone gave her a dirty look when she rolled down the streets in her ride, but she was smug about it. Her American machine would run over these Japanese tin foil cars with ease.

But a Toyota would have been economical!

"Tch. Sounds like her. Pickin' on the little guy." Bonnie scoffed as Vi told her about Allison's potential desire to run another establishment out of business. Real classy. The place she had clearly was doing well enough, everything was pricy and the interior was lavish. It had cost a pretty penny to hold up.

Soon enough came introductions, but Bonnie was less than thrilled. She called Allison cold hearted and while Bonnie felt it was true, she didn't know if she had the right to point fingers anymore.

"Bonnie Gastin." She muttered plainly before sighing and then cranking up the truck, immediately silencing the radio. "Yer' gettin' offly friendly, ya know?" Bonnie would say as she turned to Vi, her tone carrying caution. "Ain't exactly in the mood or emotinal state to be hangin' out with. Just a fair warning."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:57 am

"Oooh?"

Violate questioned. "Awful and friendly, fufu? I didn't know I had it in me." Violate chuckled. She pouted at Bonnie, pursuing her lips. "It just seems like you've had enough meanness for one day. Won't a little friendliness be better?" The Gardner said as Bonnie shuttled them off.

She gave directions to the place, she'd come in to stake out competition for Allison and herself. She was a competent masseuse in her own right but kept silent on her own tricks.

She'd found the place decent enough. The tea was better, the atmosphere was not. She liked to tell Allison it was though.

As they pulled in, Violate was thankful for the ride and tipped her hat. "At least have a cup of tea with me." She said. "And then tell me if you're able to pass up a good back rub, fufu. My treat, of course!" Violate said cheerfully.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:09 am

Bonnie lowered her head. "...I dunno if I'm even friendly anyway..." Bonnie was mostly very certain about herself but now she wasn't so sure about a lot of things regarding herself. Then Bonnie lifted her head and frowned deeply. Did she really just say that? God she was getting emo fast... But she couldn't help it. She felt like shit and didn't know if she was really as righteous as she thought she was.

Regardless, Bonnie hit the gas and slowly to the destination, reaching it rather shortly. Decent place she guessed. Places she wasn't used to either, everything was so fancy looking, while Allison's looked better, even this place still felt 'fancy' to Bonnie's eyes. She didn't expect to get of the truck. Didn't WANT to get out of the truck and yet...

Bonnie would sigh at Violate's offer before wordlessly parking the truck and exiting it. She would walk around the front of it to meet Violate there. "...Thank you." Bonnie said simply, knowing Vi was prolly trying to cheer her up or something, Bonnie didn't want to turn down her kindness, even though she felt like she just wanted to be alone or with Duffy... And even then, she didn't want Duffy to talk to her about Allison or wrestling or anything, she just wanted her to hold her. Bonnie wondered if that were a selfish request.

Last edited by 621 on Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:38 am

Violate tilted her head cap again. "It's my pleasure, fufu." The cheerful gardener said as she hold open the door for Bonnie and stepped to a small cafe setting. In the back past a rocky wall with water dripping down it and a very feng shui Asian garden was where the massages took place.

For now the atmosphere was cool with melodic sounds of a shamisen twanging away. It was all especially Japanese. Violate ordered the two of them tea and folded her gloved hands on the table neatly while they waited.

"So, you don't think that you are even friendly?" Violate questioned, pouting a bit.

She raised her gloved finger int he air as though a thought suddenly rushed into her head. it is my understanding that unfriendliness is not a disease we are stricken with!" violate grinned. "There is no virus that we catch to come down with a case of the unfriendlies, fufufu." Violate chuckled to herself.

"Isn't that fortunate for you? She said, eying the American. "You don't have to wait for medicine, you can choose to be it or to not be it." Violate pouted once more. "What HAS that dreadful woman done to your head?" Violate asked. "Would it be too much to pry into the gory details of your affair with Ms. Watson?" She questioned, tilting her head.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:40 pm

"No. N-... I don't know. I don't feel like it anymore. I've been doin' some bad shit ta' people that prolly didn't deserve it... At least one of them didn't." Bonnie began to say before Violate got all animated suddenly declaring that unfriendliness wasn't her disease, causing Bonnie to tilt her head a tthe girl.

"Yeah. I know." Bonnie said dryly and slowly Violate's words made Bonnie frown deeply, her hands gripping the table tightly. What HAD Allison done to her mind? Where was the old her? The one that was friendly and patient, now she felt crazy and violent, getting ultra aggressive with Yi Lan when the girl just didnt submit like she 'needed to'. Like Bonnie wanted her to.

Bonnie started to cry, her head lowered and tears were starting to stain the table, sniffling.

"She and... Her friend... Hurt me my family and I was tryin' ta' get back at her and I think I'm endin' up just as awful as her and I..." Bonnie then buried her hands in her face and startled to shake as she cried.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next