Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 230 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 229 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The World is Mine!

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The World is Mine! - Page 2 Empty Re: The World is Mine!

Post by Underdog21 Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:47 am

There was a satisfying clang as Taylor went down, the steel chair vibrating gently in Annelle's hands after impacting quite nicely against the girl's skull. Standing over Taylor, Annelle smiled. "Sorry about that dear," she said, "but, well, I'm not about to let Miss Conway have all the fun in this little fracas." She tossed the chair to the side and cracked her knuckles. "Now if you'll just hold still, I have a number of imaginative things in mind for your face--"

She was cut short as sharp, electric pain suddenly buzzed into her side and coursed through her entire body. She let out a startled shriek as her body convulsed, before she toppled to her side, her limbs still twitching as she stared directly ahead in numb shock. "Nnnnhmmm..." she managed to say. She caught a glimpse of red hair in the corner of her eye though. Had that foul-mouthed redhead come back to play, perhaps?

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:00 am

Standing and trading blows with Taylor as best she could, Kelly flailed away at Taylor's face as hard as she could, trying to batter the punk after having her mouth blasted to hell, tasting the blood. But before Kelly could really take advantage of her foe, she would find herself grappled and suddenly flung over the ropes by Taylor! "A-Ah!" She crried out, trying to grip the top ropes as Taylor lifted her, but she could't be stopped and Kelly would flip over the ropes, rolling in mid air before falling on her feet with a slight thud, falling on backwards onto her rear back then giving another roll that saw her flopping onto her back in front of the announce table, holding her head after the dizzy landing.

"Uhhh..." groaned Kelly shaking her head and clutching at her mouth as she writhed on the floor before hearing a sick CLANG, making her eyes widen just in time to see Taylor fall to a heap, making her grin.

"Atta' Girl, Anelle!" Declared Kelly as she tried to sit up, her head getting preocupied with what she going to do to Taylor now, what she was going to say and how cool she was going to look doing it. These were her thoughts that flew through her head but were halted in a instant when she heard a voice call out to her partner, prompting Kelly to look up an see... Morrigan! Tazing Anelle and dropping her!

"No!" Shouted Kelly, watching her partner fall and twitch. The blonde wasted no time trying to yank Anelle by the arm, trying to pull her out of the ring and position her over The Ghoul's shoulder, away from the ring and Morrigan.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:14 am

Morrigan wasn't going to waste any time once Annelle fell. She liked to talk a lot of trash and really get nice and theatrical when she was playing sadist, but with Annelle, it was a little more personal. All she really wanted to do was beat the girl to death. probably literally.

Morrigan let a beastly growl escape from her throat. "Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggh!" She dove at Annelle while Kelly tried to pull her to safety and stab the taser into the girl once more. Arm, head, shoulder. She didn't care. The fact that Kelly was trying to rescue her from the severe beating she deserved only enraged the redheaded spitfire further.

"Pussy motherfucker!" She spat. "There's no where you can hide! Not you! Not your little patsy! You hear me!?" It was hard to tell if she was talking to Annelle or Kelly. She'd already done quite a bit to Kelly and hoped the blonde knew how foolish her actions were as Morrigan tried to scramble on her hands and knees and grab hold of something on the pair to hold them fast.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:44 am

Taylor groaned, and eventually her hands found their way up to her aching forehead. She slowly rolled over and sat folded over on her knees and elbows, cradling her head in one hand. A small trickle of blood dripped from somewhere on her face onto the mat below.

She shook her head and looked up to see another girl in the ring. It took her a moment to recognize the redhead. "Morgan?" She blinked, and pieced together the scene. "Stop!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:19 pm

Annelle wasn't exactly a friend. But she was a valuable ally and Kelly had to save her, after all she couldn't leave her to be torn apart by Morrigan. Not too mention, if Kelly saved her, she hoped Annelle could return the favor in her most dire hour as well.

But when Morrigan dove for the french girl and grabbed the taser into her repeatedly, Kelly's eyes widened and she immediately backed off. "Jesus!" Kelly gasped, taking her hands away as Morrigan went rabid on her comrade before ranting her had off... Kelly wasn't sure if she was talking to her or Annelle but she was backing off. She had to do something however. Otherwise Morrigan was going to render Annelle useless, even Taylor was trying to call her off.

Kelly staggered back until she managed to ask for a mic from the time keeper's small table. "I-Is this the kind of help you're enlisting now, Parker!? A Psycho known to freely cut up and rape girls in the league!? Going against your own standards just to get ahead now!? Man... I thought I was low." Kelly barked into her mic while she eyed Annelle, waiting for a chance to just yank her out of the ring, but last thing she wanted was to get tased.

Last edited by 621 on Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:24 pm

Taylor propped herself up on one hand and turned her head to scowl at Kelly. "She's not helping me, man," she shouted, her voice raspy and coarse.

Last edited by 1167 on Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:03 pm

"Sure as hell looks like-" Kelly began to say into the mic before suddenly releasing it from her head, dashing for the ring apron before it hit the floor, trying to grab Annelle's arm and yank her under the ropes to get her out and away from Morrigan

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:57 am

"That's fucking right!" Morrigan spat as she watched Kelly yank Annelle away. Her hated foe. Morrigan considered crawling after but she rose to her feet and watched the blondes. She took one glance back at Taylor. If she dove at Kelly and Annelle right now, maybe she could hit Kelly with the taser and just go after Annelle. But it left a lot of chances for things to go wrong. If Kelly or Annelle got hold of her taser, then they could very easily be dragging her off back with them. Would Taylor even help if she charged at the two blondes? Would she help if she was threatened? She didn't believe so.

She stepped towards the ropes and leaned over them, Pull your bitch away, cunt!" She barked at Kelly. "She's a dead woman walking so you better say your peace to her!" She then stared at Annelle. "You hear me, Annelle DeSade!?" She yelled. "You started a war that you can't possibly finish!"

She then stopped and looked at Taylor and stepped towards her. "In here, it's fucking Morrigan." She said, gripping her taser tightly. "I'm not on your dime right now."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:20 am

Taylor shook her head and got back to her feet, wobbling once on the way up. Her face was marked up, mostly on the left side from Kelly's right hand, and she was bleeding from her lip and her eyebrow, around her ring. She was just glad the chair hadn't ripped the ring out of her skin when it hit.

She scowled at the scene. Three warring psychopaths around her, all of them at war except for Kelly and Anelle. She knew that whatever her professional relationship with Morrigan was, she couldn't trust her. She'd probably stick a knife in Taylor's back just as easily as Kelly or Anelle, given the chance. She was on her own, and she was the only one without a weapon, if Kelly still had her bat. She should get that back.

She squared up to Morrigan and put her shoulders back, standing tall and unafraid only a foot away from the redhead and her taser. "No," she tapped Morrigan on the forehead with her finger. "It's Morrigan in here. Now put that thing away before you get hurt," she said with an incendiary growl.

Then she walked around Morrigan and put her back to her, and leaned against the top rope facing Kelly and her partner in crime. "Any time you want a shot, Pinky Pie. I won't even tell you to keep your gimp away from me, because you both know you don't have a chance in hell without her. In fact, why don't you bring the rest of your puppy-drowning friends. If you have any."

She backed up to the middle of the ring and pointed up at the exit. "Now. Out. I'll let you try to figure out how to look tough and run away at the same time."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:10 pm

As all of this was happening, Annelle lay on her side, a glassy look on her eyes. Her ears were filled with an ever-present ringing, and she was only dimly aware of the things going on around her. A part of her was angry, frustrated even, at being denied the sensory experience of the ring. Another part, though, couldn't help but appreciate the twisted, sadistic will it took to bring a taser to a match. She liked this Morrigan person, she realized. She liked her so much she was going to make her suffering extra special one day.

Slowly, though, her senses began to clear up, and she gingerly pushed herself up to the side, her blonde hair spilling sideways in an inelegant manner. In front of her, Morrigan was looking angry and ranting about something....something about starting a war she couldn't finish or some drivel like that, Annelle only heard a little of it due to the ringing in her ears.

Despite this, she flashed Morrigan a calm smile, even as the vicious redhead was restrained by Taylor. "Oh, all's fair in love and war, dear," she replied. "So next time we meet, I'll be sure to humour you and bring an arsenal." She cocked her head to the side curiously. "By the way, how's your toe? I realize how much that must have hurt the last time, dear, though you do still have nine others I can break..."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next