Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

It's an end of the world as we know it

2 posters

Go down

It's an end of the world as we know it Empty It's an end of the world as we know it

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:27 pm

It hadn't been very long since Avalanche, where Cecilia Northman had been cheated out of her chance to become Friction Champion by Brittany's cheap heelish tactics and this time she wouldn't back down from it. She wasn't going to let that slip away from her, instead she was planning on bringing this whole thing to light and try and bring Brittany out once more...she had a plan, a final gamble of sorts. 

Though Cecilia had never actually been very much of a gambler, she figured that right now would make for the perfect chance to try and become one. One final gamble....

The Swede walked out onto the ramp, no music no nothing but the crowd was certainly confused. This hadn't been a planned thing, as she had walked out after what should have been the final match of the night and taken to the ring...the crowd was abuzz by the actions of the Swede, adorned in her full in-ring gear but with her hair tied up into a pony tail. She moved into the ring with a microphone in hand. 

" Yeah yeah, I know I know. " The Swede let out as people started to shout out various things, " I'm here to say my piece and it will be said!" The Swede let out as she would turn towards the ramp. " Brittany the bitchy viper Luvve, get your fat ass down here." Cecilia let out as she would roll her shoulders, " We're ending things once and for all. Trust me bitch, I know you'll like what I have to say." 

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

It's an end of the world as we know it Empty Re: It's an end of the world as we know it

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:48 pm

Cecilia wouldn't have to wait long for Brittany to step out into the arena. "Well, well, looks like the loser has something to say. Look i know you lost but there is no need for childish insults. They just make you look dumber than you already are." Brittany would say as she stood at the top of the ramp. "So, why have you called me out here. I only have so much time to waste on losers like you." Brittany would say as she looked down at Cecilia with a look of contempt.

Last edited by d_ultsch on Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

It's an end of the world as we know it Empty Re: It's an end of the world as we know it

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:33 pm

Cecilia didn't need to wait long indeed as shortly enough the Viper stepped out onto the ramp and started to talk. Cecilia would scoff a bit at Brittany's words. " You know, telling people not not insult them while being insult themselves is exactly the kind of bullshit you like to pull." Cecilia let out, shaking her head as she would eye Britanny atop the ramp. 

" Well I'm happy you would at least come down, I figured you'd be too scared...though I guess you can't stay away when I have a proposition for you." Cecilia let out as she would crank her head from left to right. " See, I'm not okay with you cheating me out of that title, I'm also not willing to let that shit go." Cecilia spoke out as she would narrow her eyes at Brittany, moving towards the ropes the Swede would lean over the ropes and take a moment to let the entire situation sink into the viper. 

" You're not gonna pass this chance up to Brittany, cause either I'll dedicate my entire career here on AFW to make sure that everyone knows what a fraud of a champion you are. Or you will take this chance to allow us to end our little...game." The Swede spoke out as she would shake her head a bit, the crowd dead silent as they wondered what the Swede was up to. " You and me, one more time, a final time. In this very ring, right now....for that belt." Cecilia pointed towards the belt on Brittany. " You're not gonna say no though, cause I'm gonna put up some stakes of my own, make this a bit more fair to you." The People's champ let out as she would push up off of the ropes and move towards the center of the ring, gesturing for Brittany to come closer. " See...if you could win this match I'm proposing, then you'll be rid of me for good. Cause I'm betting my career. If I lose then I shall quit being a wrestler!" 

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:06 pm

Brittany was ignoring Cecilia until she heard the stipulation for the match. "So your saying that if i accept your challenge and win. I won't have to deal with your ugly ass ever again." Brittany would say as she was intrigued. "And if i lose all you get is my belt. Well if you want to end your pathetic career as a wrestler. I wouldn't mind helping out. I mean i already beat you for the belt once." Brittany would say as she would motion to the belt around her waist. "So, what sort of match am i going to beat you at?" Brittany would ask as she was overly confident that she could beat Cecilia.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:03 am

It looked like she had hooked Brittany, now it was just a matter of reeling her in. The Swede would roll her shoulders slightly and then smile a little, only for a second...before she'd bring the microphone up to her lips again. 

"Do you accept those conditions then, Brittany ?" Cecilia asked plainly, frankly she seemed to ignore the question of what match type it would be, as she was certain that if Brittany knew, she would most likely not accept. Instead she was trying to lure the Friction World Champion in on the chance to knock her out from not just AFW but wrestling as a whole. It was a big gamble...not it was just a matter of seeing if Brittany was going to accept it.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:26 am

Brittany couldn't do anything but accept Cecilia's challenge. "Fine, i accept your challenge. I will enjoy kicking you out of this league." Brittany would say before letting out a laugh. "Just name the time and place for your doom." Brittany would say as her overconfidence was getting the better of her. "I can't wait for your cries of anguish as you are forced to leave this league." Brittany would say before leaving the arena and Cecilia, confident that no matter what type of match Cecilia chose for her last match.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:32 am

Cecilia would roll her free hand up to pull it through her hair and then smirk as she had gotten Brittany to fall for it. The blond wasn't really too keen on being someone who acted all clever or sneaky but in this case she would bite the bullet and do what she felt was necessary. 

" Good, time and place huh ?" Cecilia let out as she would point towards Brittany, " Here and now!" Cecilia let out as she would turn around and walk towards the far off corner. Turning her head to look over her shoulder. " By the way, since we are ending things once and for all...It will be an I quit match!" 

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down