Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 233 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 233 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Taylor Parker vs. Fallon Terrazas

4 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Taylor Parker vs. Fallon Terrazas Empty Taylor Parker vs. Fallon Terrazas

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:31 pm

Fallon Terrazas vs. Taylor Parker

Standard Match — Winner decided by Pinfall, Submission, or Knockout.

Fallon jogged in place backstage, warming up while she waited for them to give her the okay to head on out into the arena. Tonight’️s match was a culmination of events which had transpired a couple of weeks earlier, when Fallon had briefly interrupted one of AFW’️s primetime events in order to issue a challenge to the women of the league, confidently asserting that her abs were the toughest in the whole word. As it turned out, Akashi Tanikaze would rise to her challenge, and even managed to give Fallon a run for her money. The California girl had still gotten the better of her larger sumo opponent, obviously—her abs were the best in the world, after all—but Akashi had made it close. And then…well, things sort of spiraled out of control. Their belly punching battle was interrupted not once, but twice, there was a bit of scuffling and yelling, and, long story short, Fallon now had a match against Taylor Parker, an AFW veteran and one of the more high-profile wrestlers on the promotion’️s roster.

When given the signal, Fallon would make a grand entrance, charging out into the arena in a full-on sprint, her hands thrust up into the air, trying to pump up both herself and the crowd. There was a modest round of applause for her as she hopped into the ring—she was certainly liked by the fans, though she knew that Taylor would probably be more well-received, having been here for years, and having earned quite a following through more than a dozen matches. Fallon didn’️t mind. It would make it all the more awesome when she toppled the blonde favorite. That would get people talking about her, without a doubt.

And the winner would get the chance to pound on the loser’️s belly. Fallon looked forward to that. She was itching to get a few shots in against Taylor’️s solid midsection.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Taylor Parker vs. Fallon Terrazas Empty Re: Taylor Parker vs. Fallon Terrazas

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:01 am

Once Fallon had entered the ring and was waiting for her opponent, the lights went dark and only the flashes of camera bulbs and lighters flickering could be seen. The crowd's cheered ebbed and flowed as they waited for what came next, not sure if they should cheer for who was coming or wait with baited silence for what was to come.

Finally the spotlight flared and shown down upon a rather elaborately designed bamboo umbrella, disguising who was underneath. it was painted up to look like a beautiful koi pond with two fish, one white and one gold, swimming in approximation of the yin yang tomoe. The bamboo umbrella began to twirl just a bit as it moved, the spotlight following it as the voice underneath spoke into her microphone.

"Ladies and gentlemen," said the saccharine voice, oozing with confidence and verging on a giggle. "prepare yourselves for a delight like no other! The most scintillating wrestler the AFW has ever seen! The moment you've been waiting for-"

With a jolt, the lights flashed on and Junko held out her arms, grinning widely. Known as Diao-chan when she was a manager, the elder Higurashi was prepared for this moment. She was wearing a deep red kimono that was elegantly embroidered and had a subtle flame pattern. It was tied tightly to her frame with a black obi sash and wooden geta sandals complimented the old fashion look as she clacked down to her position in front of the ring apron. Junko had found their promo to be a bit silly, but when it came to the match she was serious business. "Fufufu~" Despite her outward appearance.

"She'll punch any belly! She'll never say die and she's YOUR fuuuuture Friction Champion..." Junko swung her arms, deftly closing her umbrella and pointing it at the entrance. "Taaaaayloooooor Paaaarkerrrrrr!"

Last edited by 445 on Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:32 am

Every match, even against a relative unknown like Fallon, was serious business. Fun, yes, but serious, and Taylor was singularly focused whenever she entered the arena, though her mother-in-law's introductions did mess with her poker face.

On cue, [url=http://youtu.be/6qz_iKTv214:ct803pp9]Taylor's frenetic music[/url:ct803pp9] filled the arena. The stage lights flared to a blinding white, and Taylor burst through to the top of the ramp where she was met by the roar of the crowd. She stood tall, feet spread apart, clad in her scant, bright red ring gear, and flashed an eye-catching grin. She gave a giant, exaggerated wave, her arm sweeping once back and forth overhead like a windshield wiper.

She leaned in toward Junko. "I don't know what 'scintillating' means." She made a face, and then was gone.

She threw herself into what had become her signature aerial cartwheel chained into a back flip with a half-twist, landing with one knee and one hand down on the ramp, the other hand out behind her, head bowed. She lingered for just a moment, drew a deep breath, and then launched herself into a full sprint to the ring. She hurdled up onto the apron, grabbed the top rope and easily vaulted over it. She looked weightless the way she moved so easily through the air.

She bounced to the middle of the ring and stood with her arms extended out to the crowd as if for a hug, turning in a circle to face the whole arena. The fans she had in the arena held their arms out back to her. She gave Fallon a grin and a wink before backing up to her corner.

"Hey Puddin'."

She bounced in place in her corner, a bundle of kinetic energy waiting for the bell to release her.

Last edited by 1167 on Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:34 am

For a few seconds, Fallon was confused. She wasn’️t quite sure who the old lady in the kimono was. She knew for sure that it wasn’️t Taylor. Then, after a pause, she realized that it must be Junko, the woman who apparently set up all of Taylor’️s matches. She was a manager, or something. Fallon had never really had her own manager, and had never needed one in order to schedule fun matches, so her opinion of them was not particularly high. She had to admit, though, that this Junko made a pretty speech. It created a few—just a few—butterflies in Fallon’️s tummy as she waited for the opponent whom all that glowing praise was in reference to.

Once Taylor appeared, though, Fallon was able to focus in on her blonde foe and her goals for the match. She wanted to wipe that smug smile off of the AFW veteran’️s face, and give her a solid belly pounding—but, at the same time, she didn’️t want to do something that would cause Taylor to freak out, like she had during the promo. That could be dangerous. Fallon had to be tough, but she also had to be smart. If she could be both of those things, then this match would be hers.

Once Taylor was in the ring and greeted her in what seemed to be her typical ditzy, mocking way, Fallon would crack her knuckles and drop down into her fighting stance, ready for the bell to sound and this show to get on the road. “Hey, blondie,” she replied, returning Taylor’️s smile from across the ring. ”Glad you decided to show up. How’️s your belly feeling tonight?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:48 pm

"Oh, it's great!" Taylor grinned, and raised her arms up over her head, one arm straight and the other draped over her head and holding her elbow. She pushed her hips to the side and struck a pose that displayed her taut, sleek, muscular body.

"How's it look?"

She bounced side to side in her corner, her eyes never leaving Fallon as she sized her up. She was bigger, of course, but she didn't look stronger. She just had more fat around her ass and her giant cow-boobs. She ran through the different possibilities for the match, where she wanted to be, what she would do if Fallon wanted to lock up, wanted to throw punches, wanted to play it safe, and while she thought about it she let her mouth go.

"Man, I really hope you've got some industrial strength double-sided tape for your shit." She drew a circle in the air around Fallon's chest. "It'd really be a dick move if you just started falling out of that thing the second I started knocking you around. I thought about it, and I really can't take it easy on you. It wouldn't be fair to anybody-"

The bell rang. In mid sentence, Taylor instantly launched herself like a bullet from a gun, streaking across the ring to where Fallon stood in her corner. She jumped from an impressive distance and threw up her knee to crash into Fallon's chest and crush her against the turnbuckles.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:09 am

Fallon couldn’️t help but admire the musculature of Taylor’️s midsection. The blonde wrestler certainly had some impressive abs. They weren’️t nearly as good as Fallon’️s were, but they looked like they could definitely stand up to a fierce round of belly abuse. Fallon was looking forward to seeing just how much they could take before they broke.

“It looks fine,” Fallon would reply nonchalantly, leaning back against the ropes as her eyes would casually scan her opponent, from her blonde head to the toes of her boots. “Very punchable.”

When Taylor started talking about—and gesturing to—Fallon’️s assets, the California native’️s face would turn a faint shade of red. The corners of her mouth curled downwards into a scowl. “Hey, you just worry about yourself, okay, blondie? It’️s hardly my first wrestling match, y’️know. Nothing’️s going to come popping out, okay? And I never asked you to take it easy on me eith—eaaah!”

Fallon couldn’️t finish the thought before the bell range. Seeing Taylor barreling in towards her, Fallon would do her best to protect herself, bringing her hands up to catch Taylor’️s knee. She managed to spare herself the chest pain, but couldn’️t help but be thrown back into the turnbuckle anyway, grunting softly as she hit the corner.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:24 pm

Taylor's knee plowed through the brunette until the turnbuckle brought them both to a stop. Instead of putting her feet back down, she quickly wrapped her hands behind Fallon's neck, pulled her legs up in front, and fell onto her back, pulling her down to give her a rough crash landing across Taylor's knees.

She wasn't going to give the belly-punching queen a second to get her bearings. With any luck, it'd be an early night.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:27 pm

While she had managed to avoid taking that sharp knee directly in her gut, Fallon had still been forced to bear the brunt of the collision with the turnbuckle. It was not a good start to the match for the belly fetishist, and, still worse, her opponent now had her pinned in the corner of the ring, winded and vulnerable.

Things weren’️t getting better any time soon for Fallon, as the blonde veteran immediately wrapped her arms around Fallon’️s neck and fell backwards onto the mat, dragging Fallon down on top of her knees. “No! Wait! Guaaah!” Fallon spluttered helplessly, pain blossoming in her stomach like a fiery flower as her taut belly landed hard on those bony joints. She flopped over to the side after the impact, groaning, but managed to get to her knees, grabbing onto the rope to try to lift herself back up to her feet.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:48 pm

Awesome! Taylor sprung to her feet with a fast kip-up and kept after Fallon. She stepped behind her and wrapped an arm around her neck, bending her back in a reverse headlock, and with the bikini clad girl staring up a the lights she dragged her away from the ropes before dropping down to drive the back of her head into the mat.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:19 pm

Fallon managed to grab onto the ropes and haul herself back up to her feet. Things hadn’️t been going too well so far, but she was resilient. She could take a lot of damage before going down for the count. Taylor seemed to have her number in the early going, but Fallon intended to turn this match around, no matter what.

Her epic comeback would be delayed for just a minute or two longer, however, as Taylor came up behind her and wrapped an arm around Fallon’️s neck, catching the Californian in a reverse headlock. “Ack!” Fallon groaned, as she grabbed onto Taylor’️s arm with both hands, trying to pry the limb away and restore the flow of oxygen to her lungs. As she felt Taylor dropping downwards, however, Fallon would give up on that and instead fling her arms out above her head, trying to prevent her head from taking quite so hard a blow. It would still stun her a little, however, when she hit the mat.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next