Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 239 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 237 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Taylor Parker vs. Fallon Terrazas

4 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Taylor Parker vs. Fallon Terrazas - Page 5 Empty Re: Taylor Parker vs. Fallon Terrazas

Post by Bluemouse Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:56 am

"Dude, shut up. I don't want you getting all sloppy wet with just the world's sluttiest bikini bottoms between me and your nasty swamp."

Taylor waited a few seconds for Fallon to make some progress toward the ropes, and then stood up and dragged her back to the middle of the ring. She got lower and stood close to Fallon's head so that the girl's hips lifted up off the mat, her legs splayed in opposite directions and the C-shape started to look more like a circle. She was almost pulling straight down on the leg, stretching Fallon's spine and thigh like a bow.

"You're like, really into sexing up on me. How's that working out for you? Feeling good?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Taylor Parker vs. Fallon Terrazas - Page 5 Empty Re: Taylor Parker vs. Fallon Terrazas

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:43 am

Fallon scowled, continuing to claw at the mat, making her way inch by inch towards the ropes, enduring the punishing hold that she was captured in. “Come on. You started this conversation. Don’️t act like I’️m offending your super-delicate heterosexual sensibilities, got it?” She groaned, heaving herself another couple of feet closer to the perimeter of the ring. “If I wanted…I could’️ve raped you by now. And it probably wouldn’️t even be rape, because you kissed me first. But your mouth keeps running…and you keep saying stupid shit…and you know what? That’️s keeping me dry as a desert. So don’️t worry your stupid little blonde head about it.”

She lunged for the ropes, but she fell just short, and, having missed her chance, Fallon now found herself being dragged backwards to the center of the ring. Taylor was now stretching her leg so far that Fallon could feel the bottom of her foot brushing against her ponytail. “Bitch…I swear, I am gonna do some nasty things to you once I get out of this…ngggrh…”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:09 am

"Man, you are bendy. And talkative. Does it not hurt enough?"

Taylor planted a boot on the side of Fallon's head and ground her heel into her face while she hauled back on the girl's leg, putting her barely-clothed body on display for the crowd, earning some cheers for Taylor and catcalls for Fallon. That should help shut her up. She was flexible, but it definitely couldn't feel good to bend in half like that. But if she needed a little extra...

"So you're a big fan of my ass, right?" She straddled Fallon again, and lowered herself down to sit on the back of the brunette's head. She set her boots on the mat, her knees up in front of her, for extra leverage while she pulled and bent her into an even tighter arc. "How's it feel?" She asked, with a little wiggle of her hips.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:51 pm

“It hurts plenty…nnn…it hurts so good,” Fallon replied defiantly. She was not going to give Taylor the satisfaction of hearing her complain this time. She just tried to relax her whole body and let herself be stretched out, seeing as how there wasn’️t much that she could do to try to stop Taylor right now. Luckily for Fallon, she was rather flexible. Unfortunately, she wasn’️t quite so flexible that she could touch the back of her head with her foot without feeling some pain. Her spine was starting to loudly protest this brutal treatment. So was her belly.

And, when Taylor sat on the back of her head, eliciting a loud roar of approval from the audience, Fallon could only grit her teeth and try to endure the humiliation, her cheeks turning bright red as Taylor wiggled her rear end. “Ugh…it feels fine…except the stick up your ass keeps poking me in the back of the head, you bitch,” she hissed, as she would once again start clawing her way towards the ropes, desperate now to escape and repay Taylor for this embarrassment!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:28 pm

Taylor had bent Fallon's leg back so far that she was almost running out of room to stretch her. The crowd certainly enjoyed the show, Fallon's voluptuous body splayed and arching with Taylor on top in complete control of her, but Taylor was looking for a something a little more.

"Oh, yeah? Let me get that for you." She stood up off of Fallon and stepped toward her legs, still holding tightly onto her ankle. She raised the girl's leg high in the air, lifting her lower body off the mat with it, and then violently spiked her knee down.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:16 am

The crowd was certainly getting an excellent view of Fallon’️s toned body. Her bikini was just barely enough to cover all of her naughty bits when she was standing up straight—Taylor was stretching her so far and in such an awkward direction that the tiny strips of fabric couldn’️t quite contain everything. The glimpses were very brief and, Fallon convinced herself, were hardly even noticeable, but the increased frequency of camera flashes throughout the arena indicated that at least a handful of fans had taken notice.

Damn it, Fallon cursed to herself. Thank goodness for this double-sided tape, anyway… she added, realizing that her costume might have popped off entirely had it not been for the adhesive.

When Taylor got off of her head, Fallon was thankful, but what the blonde did next would make her feel considerably less appreciative. “Hey! Let me down!” She insisted, and Taylor obliged…painfully. As her leg slammed into the mat knee-first, Fallon let out another cry of pain, her hands reaching down to clutch at her tortured limb.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:00 am

Well, that shut her up. Fallon was as noisy as she was bendy, and with all thet talk about strap-on's and Taylor's ass, she was more than happy to change the subject.

She didn't waste any time following up on her downed opponent. With Fallon turned onto her side she took one big step in and aimed for the solar plexus as she torqued her body around to throw a crushing soccer kick, burying the toe of her boot in Fallon's belly.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:38 am

Fallon lay on her side, her hand rubbing at her aching leg. She cursed herself for not being able to keep Taylor from regaining the advantage. It was obvious that the blonde wasn’️t really that much better of a wrestler—but Fallon had been complacent, and had allowed the girl to get the jump on her. She wasn’️t out of it yet, of course, but things weren’️t looking good…

…especially not after Taylor delivered that hard kick right to her solar plexus. Fallon screamed as Taylor’️s boot buried itself in her belly. She threw her head back, some spittle flying from her mouth, joined by a few stray droplets of the blood that was still trickling down from her nose. She would fling her hands forward and grab onto Taylor’️s ankle, trying to push it away from her belly first and foremost, and then, once she had done that, Fallon would try to jerk it and twist it, trying to hurt her blonde foe enough that she might have a few seconds to recover and think of a way to properly fight back.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:45 am

Taylor hopped on one foot while Fallon wrenched her foot around. "What are you... I don't even... ow!" She tried to jerk her leg free, but Fallon was stubborn. "Quit it."

She'd have to put a stop to that nonsense. She hopped in place until she could line up her other leg, and then dropped down to smash one armored knee into Fallon's face. She kept it there, pinning her head to the mat under her weight, and struck a pose for the crowd as the ref slid into place to count.

"One!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:48 am

Fallon managed to grab onto her opponent’️s ankle, and wasted no time in going to work on it, wrenching it and twisting it back and forth, trying to cause Taylor as much pain as possible, hoping to force the blonde to back off and give her some breathing room. Hearing her opponent yelp in pain, Fallon would hang on as if for dear life, shaking her head defiantly as Taylor demanded that she let go.

Unfortunately, Taylor was about to make her let go. Fallon did not see the knee descending towards her face until just before it collided with her jaw, and, by that time, it was far too late to dodge. The hard, bony joint crushed Fallon’️s face, driving it hard into the mat. The brunette groaned. It felt like her cheek was getting pulverized. Her teeth grinded against each other as she struggled to pull her head out from underneath her blonde opponent’️s knee. When she heard the ref call out, Fallon instinctively threw her arms up into the air, making sure to keep her shoulders off the mat and avoid being pinned.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next