by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Taylor Parker vs. Fallon Terrazas

4 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Taylor Parker vs. Fallon Terrazas - Page 2 Empty Re: Taylor Parker vs. Fallon Terrazas

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:59 pm

Taylor grabbed Fallon's head and wrenched her up to a sitting position while she stood up behind her. Her breakneck pace showed no signs of slowing, and she took a big step in to throw a hard soccer kick across Fallon's back.

She felt the urge to talk some trash, or at least say something, but Fallon was just a baby, a newcomer to AFW, and it just didn't feel right. People would know her name soon, though, if only because of the beating Taylor intended to give her.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Taylor Parker vs. Fallon Terrazas - Page 2 Empty Re: Taylor Parker vs. Fallon Terrazas

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:53 am

“Urgh…” Fallon groaned, rubbing her temple as she stopped bouncing and lay still on the mat. This was not off to a good start. Taylor was keeping up a breakneck pace, and Fallon hadn’️t gotten a chance to counterattack. She was certain that if she had been the one who had landed the first blow, things would be very different right now.

Then, Taylor kicked her in the back. Gosh, she wasn’️t letting up at all. Fallon let out a low growl of pain as the pain that had begun in her head and her stomach spread to her back, too. Knowing she needed to soldier through the pain and fight back, Fallon would turn herself around and throw herself at her standing blonde opponent, looking to headbutt the AFW veteran in the stomach and bring her down onto the mat again.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:06 pm

Taylor had expected one reaction from Fallon, after kicking her in the spine, but she got entirely another. The kick only seemed to spur Fallon on as she launched herself into Taylor. She was completely unprepared, and folded over at the waist as the bikini-clad girl's head collided with her stomach.

"Ungh!" She went crashing down on her butt with the wind knocked out of her and Fallon on top of her. That sucked. But her instinct when hurt was to fight, sometimes to a fault, and Fallon had all but given up her neck. She grabbed behind her head to try to wrap an arm around her neck and under her chin, and when she clasped her hands together she squeezed as hard as she could.

"So you just wanted to crawl on top of me, right?" She said through clenched teeth.

Last edited by 1167 on Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:15 am

Fallon finally managed to get in a shot of her own, and she wouldn’️t waste it, knocking the wind out of the veteran and bringing her down hard onto the mat. “Ha!” Fallon gasped, smirking as she managed to land on top of her opponent. “Now I’️ve got you!”

Fallon moved to pin Taylor, but as she did, a pang of pain shot through her back. She winced, pausing for a second to rub at the sore spot with one hand. She wouldn’️t have time to execute any sort of pin or humiliating maneuver, unfortunately, because just seconds later her blonde opponent wrapped an arm around her neck and began to squeeze, cutting off the brown-haired belly lover’️s air supply. “Gaaah!” Fallon gasped, her arms immediately grabbing onto Taylor’️s to try to once again pry it away from her neck.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:45 am

Once Taylor had Fallon's attention with the choke, she took the opportunity to pull her legs out from under the brunette. She got to her knees, keeping a tight grip on Fallon's neck. When she got up to her feet, she released the choke, grabbed Fallon's head with both hands, and launched a hard knee up into the girl's stomach.

It occurred to her that the creepy fetishist might actually like that. She could like it all she wanted, but all the tingly feelings in the world weren't going to save her.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:51 pm

Fallon tried to keep her weight on her opponent’️s legs, but she really wasn’️t in the right state of mind to keep trying to pin Taylor down. Her back ached, her belly ached, her head ached, and now she could hardly even breathe, thanks to the blonde’️s chokehold on her. All she really wanted to do now was escape, and, when Taylor stood up and let go of her neck, Fallon thought she might have a chance. Unfortunately, just as she began trying to crawl backwards, her foe grabbed onto her head and delivered a hard knee straight into Fallon’️s stomach.

“Buuooogh!” Fallon cried out as she had the wind knocked out of her, a little bit of spittle coating the mat and Taylor’️s boot. As much as it hurt, it was the sort of pain that Fallon usually enjoyed, and, for a second, the hot burn in her abdomen actually did feel good. Her anger and embarrassment over how the match was going, however, all but totally overrode those emotions within seconds.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:12 pm

Taylor pushed down on Fallon's head and kept her bent over at waist level. She didn't feel particularly good about beating her up. She didn't have the same thrill that she had when facing Iron Maiden or Aurelia Fortuna. She didn't mean to draw it out any longer than she had to. Her job was to win, not to beat the brunette up.

She slipped one arm around Fallon's shoulder and the other between her legs, and hefted her up. She held her, horizontal and face down, and took one big step forward before slamming the girl's prized belly down across her knee.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:12 am

Fallon knew that Taylor was maneuvering her into position for something big, and the belly lover tried desperately to fight her way out of it. Unfortunately, as winded as she was, the means by which she could resist were rather limited. She stomped her feet weakly, trying to pull herself out of Taylor’️s grasp, but to no avail. She screamed as she was lifted up, and kept on screaming as Taylor brought her slamming down upon her knee. The impact was terrible, and Fallon felt as if a whole had been driven right through her abdomen. Even so, her belly was not quite pulverized yet—she wasn’️t a belly punching queen for nothing, after all. Her abs could take a lot of pain. But they were used to punching. With these dramatic slams, they were approaching their limit much more quickly than usual.

“Guh…” Fallon gasped, coughing up a little bit more spit. She got up onto her hands and knees, shaking her head, rubbing at her stomach. “Blaah…” Knowing she still had a powerful foe standing over her, Fallon would try to kick her leg out at Taylor’️s with what little energy she had, hoping to make something out of nothing here before it was too late.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:47 am

Taylor shoved Fallon off of her knee, only to have her get right back up. Part way, at least. She frowned, and stood up to pace over to her.

"You should just stay down, chica, save yourself the trouble," she said in her very best Angel impersonation, which mostly consisted of a bad mexican accent and calling everyone "chica", which she understood to be the Mexican version of calling someone "homesauce".

She approached Fallon and was bending to reach for her when a stubborn mule kick knocked her leg out from under her and dropped her to the mat. She caught herself on her elbows and growled, and vengefully snagged Fallon's ankle. As she stood up she gave it a yank like she was starting a lawnmower to keep the girl from getting up.

"Ow," she said flatly.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:21 am

Fallon’️s cheeks burned a little redder with embarrassment as her heretofore quiet opponent started mocking her in a way which might have been a dig at Fallon’️s Spanish heritage—or maybe Taylor was just trying to reference something with which Fallon was not familiar. That latter explanation might hold more weight, as Taylor didn’️t really seem like a bigot—although right now, crumpled up at the mat and lashing out wildly with her foot in a desperate attempt to mount a comeback, Fallon wasn’️t really in the mood to assume the best of her opponent. She wasn’️t of a mind to do any sort of complex thinking at all, really, except on how she might escape her predicament.

Her wild mule kick managed to connect with the blonde woman’️s leg, bringing her down to the mat. That was a good start. Fallon would turn herself over onto her back, groaning a bit as her sore muscles worked, and would aim another kick at Taylor, this time trying to connect with the blonde’️s face. Before she could launch her foot forward, however, her foe grabbed onto her ankle, immobilizing that leg. Fallon hissed as her leg was yanked upon, wiggling her body back and forth in an attempt to break free from her opponent’️s grasp.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next