by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 177 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 174 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Weiss Kampfer vs. Fallon Terrazas

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Weiss Kampfer vs. Fallon Terrazas Empty Weiss Kampfer vs. Fallon Terrazas

Post by Daaharu Sat May 17, 2014 1:57 am

Weiss Kampfer vs. Fallon Terrazas

Best 2 of 3 Falls
Anything Goes — Win by Pin, Submission, or Knockout

Spoiler:

Fallon had been rather busy outside of the ring, but inside of it, she had only had a couple of matches since her arrival at AFW several months earlier. Most recently, she had faced off with Taylor Parker in what had proved to be a very painful match—made all the more painful by the beating the two wrestlers had received from some masked strangers afterwards.

Fallon had fumed over what had happened for almost a week while she was stuck in the hospital. Even some quality time with her super-cute fuck buddy Lia hadn’️t fully cheered her up. But, with some sexy help from Lia and a lot of thinking, Fallon put it behind her. If she had a chance to make things right, she would, but there was no sense in worrying about it now. Whoever they were, they had been going after Taylor. She had just happened to be…in their way. Whatever. She had moved on, started going to the gym again, and met a cute Vietnamese girl. After a tough sparring match with her, Fallon felt ready to get back into the ring once again.

Tonight, the match was best two out of three falls, with each fall being decided by a pin, a submission, or a knockout. There weren’️t any rules for the match, so pretty much anything was fair game, even hentai.

Fallon’️s theme music began to play, and the California-born wrestler trotted out onto the ramp and down to the arena, pumping her fists in the air. “Yeah!” she called out, encouraging the crowd. She rolled into the ring under the bottom rope, then popped up onto her feet, giving the whole crowd a good look at her in her tiny tiger-striped bikini, her toned, hard belly on display for all to see. She would stand in the middle of the ring, starting to stretch as she waited for her opponent to appear.

Last edited by 10885 on Sat May 17, 2014 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Weiss Kampfer vs. Fallon Terrazas Empty Re: Weiss Kampfer vs. Fallon Terrazas

Post by Clyton Sat May 17, 2014 3:42 am

Afterwards, [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jGX5whtyfU:1vlsmg8s]Weiss's theme song[/url:1vlsmg8s] started to play on the arena speakers and out came the girl in her usual military-styled bikini outfit.

Spoiler:

Of course, no one knows her; she recently debuted into the AFW. But the German plans to use this match to display how vicious she can be, and her victim for this display will be no other than Fallon Terrazas, her opponent. She would confidently yet firmly walk down the ramp, marching up the steel steps when near, and slip in between the ropes to enter the ring. This will be the match where the notorious Weiss will be born!

"Sooo... How should I hurt you missy?" Weiss would say to Fallon all of a sudden as she approached the center of the ring. When at the center, she would cross her arms across her chest while looking at the girl with a smug look on her face. "And I do appreciate you wearing your bikini. It's just a shame that I didn't bring my whip to make you scream with every lash I would have thrown at you. Now, back to the question. Should I start by breaking your bones first? Or should I just play around with you like the trapped animal you are?"

Last edited by 553 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 17, 2014 4:21 am

Fallon watched as her opponent entered the ring. Her eyes scanned the girl’️s body, taking in views of her breasts, her butt, her face, but, most importantly, her belly.

Fallon’️s final analysis? The girl—Weiss Kampfer, Fallon believed her name was—was actually super cute. She had a pretty similar body to Fallon’️s, with nice breasts, a nice butt, and a spectacular abdomen—both solid and smooth, the perfect sexy combination. Fallon grinned at her opponent as the German wrestler approached her in the center of the ring. She was looking forward to dealing out some punishment to that midsection as soon as this match got underway.

But Weiss evidently was excited for this match for a different reason. She wanted to inflict pain. She wanted to break Fallon’️s bones and make her scream. The Californian’️s eyes widened. What the fuck was this chick’️s problem, anyway?

“Oh, you want to know how you can hurt me?” Fallon asked, her hands balling into fists at her sides. If her opponent was going to be a bitch, she wouldn’️t bother to try to be nice. “Here’️s how: you go home, you get in bed, fall asleep, and you can dream about hurting me! Because that’️s the only way you’️ll be hurting me any time soon—in your dreams! You’️re going to be the one crying like a wittle baby when I pound your belly into pudding!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sat May 17, 2014 4:33 am

Weiss chuckled at Fallon's response. "Really? I mean REALLY!? It's funny you mention that, because it will be you who would be dreaming of how to hurt me when I put you out of your misery." The German let her arms fall to her sides, anticipating for the bell to ring. And it would indeed. Her opening act?

Sticking one of her hand out, middle finger outstretched, wagging it back and forth to provoke Fallon to come at her. All with a crazed look on her face. Anyone looking at her can probably and easily deduce that inflicting pain on Fallon is the only thing on her mind. The question is, what kind of methods was she thinking of to dish out that pain?

Last edited by 553 on Sat May 17, 2014 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 17, 2014 4:45 pm

Fallon scoffed contemptuously. Her heart beat a little faster. She was getting really fired up. She was excited to get this match started and teach this Weiss Kampfer bitch a lesson she wouldn’️t soon forget! “Really!” Fallon repeated. “I am really going to kick your ass! Maybe teach you some manners! You may have a pretty nice abdomen, and a pretty pretty face, but you have a pretty bitchy attitude!” It really was too bad that Weiss was so mean. She was actually a beautiful girl.

Fallon put her fists up, ready to go. She growled at Weiss when the German girl flipped her the bird, waggling her middle finger at Fallon in an effort to rile the Californian up. Well, Fallon was riled up. But in a good way. She was angry, but focused, and she was going to kick Weiss’️s ass back and forth across this ring!

The bell sounded. Fallon leapt forward immediately, pulling her arm back, then launching it forward, aiming a hard right-handed punch straight into Weiss’️s belly.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun May 18, 2014 1:08 am

Weiss quickly got into her combat stance as she saw Fallon leaping at her when the match started. She would sidestep to the side to dodge the punch aimed for her belly, before grabbing the wrist of the attacking arm. With a sneer, the German would immediately maneuver behind the Californian with the wrist in hand so that Fallon's arm would be held behind her back and pointed upwards towards her neck in a hammerlock, putting pressure on her opponent's shoulder joint.

"Is that all you got girlie?" Weiss taunted as she would additionally kick the back of Fallon's right knee, then the left knee. This is to bring her opponent down onto her knees, trying to limit the girl's movements.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 22, 2014 5:26 am

Fallon went straight for her old standby. A hard, direct shot right to her opponent’️s belly. Weiss seemed to anticipate the punch and managed to shift herself out of the way just in time, Fallon’️s fist whiffing and sailing through nothing but open space as Weiss moved to the side. Whenever a punch missed like that, it could mean nothing but trouble, and Fallon knew it. As soon as Weiss grabbed onto her arm and began to twist it painfully, trying to maneuver it behind Fallon’️s back, the Californian would react intensely.

“Oh, nuh uh! No you don’️t!” Fallon insisted. She would turn herself as Weiss tried to get behind her, keeping the German girl from locking in the hammerlock and avoiding the debilitating kicks to the back of her knees. Fallon would then bring her other hand around, trying to smash her knuckles into Weiss’️s face to stun her and force her to let go of Fallon’️s other arm.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu May 22, 2014 5:40 am

Weiss growled as Fallon would merely turn around to avoid locking in the hammerlock behind her back, thwarting what she had in mind. Seeing the girl launching a punch with her free hand, the German would raise her own free hand to block the punch and grasp it in her palm, trying to keep her fist in place.

"Your attacks are so predictable, it's like trying to tame an animal!" She would mock. Having some form of grip over both of Fallon's arms, Weiss would pull in, trying to pull her opponent in as well so she can launch a knee strike straight into the Californian's stomach with the added momentum and stun her as a result.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 26, 2014 12:17 am

Fallon scoffed when Weiss mocked her, trying to belittle her and her fighting prowess. Fallon didn’️t believe anything that Weiss said. Not even for one second. “Yeah? Well, you’️re a bitch!” Fallon would reply as she threw her mighty punch. Unfortunately, Weiss was quick to react, and managed to catch Fallon’️s fist before it could bury itself in the soft flesh of her cheek. “Rrrgh,” Fallon grunted, as Weiss would bend both of her arms painfully, pulling the two of them close.

“I am going to kick your ass so hard th—” Fallon began, but she was interrupted when Weiss’️s knee slammed into her abdomen. She managed to tighten her iron abs just before impact, but that didn’️t mean that there was no pain. The Californian hissed in pain, bending a little at the waist, taking a deep breath. But one belly shot was not going to take Fallon down. She was the queen of belly punching. She loved it. Lived for it. She would straighten back up and smirk at Weiss, their faces very close together.

“Your turn,” Fallon said. Weiss may have control of her arms, but her legs were still free. Fallon would bring her knee swiftly up into Weiss’️s stomach, as well, sharing the pain with the German girl.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Tue May 27, 2014 10:27 am

"Thanks for stating the obvious!" Weiss responded as she caught Fallon's fist. She chuckled as her knee strike landed and interrupted her opponent's statement. "Shut the hell up with your talking you stupid animal! She shouted with a wicked grin on her face, seeing the other girl bend over in pain, until she was met with a smirk from a standing Fallon, seemingly unfazed by the blow. "What the..." She mumbled to herself, trying to take a couple of steps back in shock.

A bit stunned by the Californian's fast recovery, Weiss was slow to react as the knee drove deep into her gut. "Guah!" The German cried out, bending over more than Fallon bent over. Although she had strong abs herself, they were not as strong as her opponent's iron abs. Her two hands would let go of Fallon's arms and clutch her own mid-section. Gritting her teeth, Weiss would immediately retaliate with a right-handed uppercut towards the girl's chin.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next