Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 217 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 216 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Conway's Crib! Feat: Shuana O'Connor!

4 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Conway's Crib! Feat: Shuana O'Connor! - Page 2 Empty Re: Conway's Crib! Feat: Shuana O'Connor!

Post by TaliZorah Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:50 am

Shauna frowned at Kelly. Shame? Who the fuck was this girl to talk to her this way? What kind of nickname was the "Ghoul" anyways? Did she make a living off dead careers or something? Maybe she was just that annoying person who just wouldn't die. "Lured? Shirtless?" Shauna asked in sudden fury. She wasn't going to let this bitch lie about it all just to cast all the blame on her. "He BROUGHT me to the back. He TOOK his shirt off in front of me. I didn't even know he was married! I mean; who the hell dunks their head in water, rips their shirt off, and then flirts with someone if they're already married?" Shauna fumed. That was all true in her eyes. She didn't want to put all the blame on Johnny but she REALLY wanted to contradict this Kelly girl. "It's not my fault he's got some open marriage thing going on." Okay that overstepped a little bit. "I'm pretty sure I'm not the first he's done that to, either." Now THAT was a baseless claim. When it came to her image, however, Shauna wasn't gonna fool around, especially with Kelly. She had to protect herself first and foremost.

What kind of person makes a living off making others look bad? Shauna may had been a little careless with it all, but in the end Johnny let it all happen. She didn't want everyone to think she was some slut or home wrecker. She could never live with herself if that was her reputation. Shauna looked offstage at Mercy as if for help. She suddenly didn't want to be on stage like this. Not with this vulture. "I think I'm done," she scowled at Kelly and got to her feet. That was all she was willing to say. She got the truth out there, she showed up to the freaking show, her obligations were all taken care of.

Last edited by 9943 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Conway's Crib! Feat: Shuana O'Connor! - Page 2 Empty Re: Conway's Crib! Feat: Shuana O'Connor!

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:23 pm

Mercy leaned against the side of the stage with her arms crossed and a bored look on her face. This interview had been going quite swimmingly so far. That was the whole problem. Kelly had been her usual bitchy self but it didn't seem to have an affect on the Irish lass, until...

Mercy's eyes widened when Shauna finally broke and she went on her rant. The paralegal shifted to a standing position and eyed the Irish girl with wide eyes of intent. her mouth dropped open and her cheeks reddened. now THIS was what she was looking for! She threw a glance backwards to catch Taylor's reaction and then looked back to Shauna. When their eyes met, she nodded and smiled eagerly and threw her a thumbs up. Perfect. Now all she needed to do was unleash the hounds.

She turned and looked back to Taylor with worried eyes. "Taylor. I'm sure none of what she's saying is true! Clearly she's just an attention grabbing hussie. But, I guess I won't hold you back if you want to correct the accusations she's made." She said and motioned for Taylor to enter the stage. Mercy could hardly contain the fact that she was not only getting a front row seat but was actually orchestrating this kind of top-notch melodrama. It was too good to be true!

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:33 am

Taylor watched the interview unfold, and it all went pretty much like she thought it would and not at all like she hoped. She knew Conway was an ass, but she was hoping maybe Shauna was just a good girl who got swept up in the excitement of her AFW debut. She could hardly blame anyone for coming onto Johnny. She could hardly say no to him herself.

She had a plan, and she still meant to stick to it, regardless of how much of a dick Conway was, or Shauna, or Mercy. She raised her eyebrows at Mercy and didn't say a word to her, just breezed past her and onto the stage. The second she stepped into the lights, she lit up herself.

She sparkled. She wore a pair of tight skinny jeans with a sparkly silver belt and matching Doc Martens, with a charcoal tank top with a wispy and abstract likeness of a fox in sparkling silver on the front, layered over a bright red tank top. Her radiant blonde hair cascaded over her shoulders and swept across her forehead, almost covering one eye. A black cord necklace looped twice around her neck, and countless assorted bracelets adorned each wrist. She strode out onto the stage and gave the crowd a big, gorgeous grin and a huge, windshield wiper wave over her head.

She was bouncy and full of energy. She moved like it was harder for her to stand still. She approached Shauna and Kelly without the slightest hesitation, she was neither bothered nor intimidated by either of them. She approached Kelly first, and gave Shauna a wink and a smile as she passed that could just as easily have meant "everything's cool" or "you're gonna die".

She leaned in to Kelly and gave her a slap on the shoulder, looking her straight in the eye. "What's up, Kelly. Good to meet you. Too bad it's not in the ring, right?"

She sat easily in a chair, slouched with one arm over the back so her arm was almost around Shauna's shoulders. She was so easy going she almost looked defiant in the face of the tension she'd interrupted when she walked out.

"So like, you guys are getting a little mixed up. Don't worry, I can set you straight."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:56 am

Shauna was up and about to walk off the stage. She figured this was all just some stupid attempt to gain ratings by ridiculing her. This was what she got for trusting Mercy. It was her job after all to make the AFW as popular as possible, even if it meant throwing Shauna out like this. On the plus side, she got her side of the story out for once. If she left now, Kelly couldn't try to pry something bad out of her. Then, before she had a chance to get away from it all, some new girl walked out onto the stage. Shauna sat back down and crossed her arms. What was all this about?

She walked with poise and grace, like she was some perfect person or something. Shauna didn't like it. "Who are you?" she asked somewhat rudely directly to Taylor as she sat down beside her. If this was like any other talk show, then there was about to be more chit chat with this new guest. And Shauna didn't care about that at all.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:14 pm

"Oh ho!" Kelly's eyes grew wide and bright as Shauna grew upset and fired out her side of the story, saying that Jonny was the one who led her backstage, took off his shirt, dunked water on himself and THEN flirted with the Celt who was apparently lured into this whole ordeal! Kelly really didn't care who was the bad guy in all of this but she couldn't help not be surprised at all. So typical of men.

The situation only got better, er, worse! When Shauna would add that it wasn't her fault Jonny had an open marriage and that he was most likely not the first gal he's done this with. Kelly's mouth formed an anxious 'O', putting a fist in front of her mouth like she was holding a mic, getting quite eager and surprised as Shauna let loose her feelings and told it like it was! Kelly drank it up. Ratings ratings, ratings!

When Shauna tried to up and leave, Kelly wasted no time zooming around her desk and going to put her hands on Shauna's shoulders. "Oh nonono! You can't leave yet! We still haven't talked about how you've been getting your ass kicked! Err... You kicking ass! Right!" Kelly would speak rapidly, purposely trying to be the best ass she could be.

It wouldn't be long before Guest Number 2 jumped into the fray when Good ol' Taylor Parker showed up on stage. Kelly didn't notice her at first, it wasn't until she got a slap on the shoulder did Kelly turn to see Taylor. The blonde grinned. Not that the sight of Taylor, but because the bomb was dropped, ratings were gonna fly and more drama! Still, beyond on that, something about the attitude and presence of Taylor just kind of irked Kelly, she wanted her to be all overly upset and loud, not just pleasantly swing with her majesty stepping self!

"Nobody outshines the host, damn you!! Ugh. Why didn't she come out hollering!? I wasn't even ready for a big intro! Faack!" Kelly thought. She wasn't used to multiple guests.

"Yeah." She replied plainly. "Retirement probably made you fat, though." Kelly whispered to herself before hearing Shauna ask who this woman was. Kelly grinned and stepped backwards.

"Ms. O'Connor! Meet my second guest! Former Friction Star and the first, but certainty not best, Entropy Champion... Taylor Parker!!! Wife of one Jonny Higurashi." Kelly would beam happily at the reveal, grinning slyly as she looked on the two.

Last edited by 621 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:24 am

Shauna really didn't appreciate Kelly suggesting her to stay. Why should she? This girl was rude and this was pointless. She had her second guest to talk to, and Shauna had no interest in staying for that. The redhead crossed her arms and bit her lip through Kelly's statement on her success in the ring. She wasn't going to let her temper get the better of her again. She was just going to keep quiet and leave. Shauna got back up to her feet and started to walk off again.

Then she heard who the other girl was. Shauna froze in place. "You've got to be fucking kidding me..." she muttered. This wasn't just chance. Taylor certainly didn't just show up based on that entrance of hers. This was all a set up just to get the two in the same room. She wasn't sure whose idea it was, but it didn't matter. She wanted absolutely nothing to do with this. Without even turning around to look at Taylor or Kelly, Shauna took in a single deep breath through her nose and stomped offstage towards Mercy. She shook her head as she met eye contact. "I'm not doing this," she mouthed soundlessly.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:33 am

Taylor watched Shauna get flustered and start to storm out with a big grin. It was great. She had planned one way to ruin everything for these bitches who just wanted to see her brawl with some home wrecker, and maybe have her marriage screwed up in the process. She would've taken a lot of pleasure in watching Conway's show fall flat. Like if they brought out the girlfriend on Jerry Springer and everyone just ended up getting along. How stupid would he look?

But Shauna storming off in the middle was just as good. Take that, cheap entertainment! Even if Shauna did seem like a little bit of a dick, it all worked out. She glanced over at Kelly and shrugged.

"What a let down. I even brought her a present, man," she said, leaning to one side to fiddle with a bit of cloth in her back pocket.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:51 am

Mercy crossed her arms under her chest as Taylor pleasantly sat down between the two girls. Obviously Kelly was trying to rile Shauna up. That was what Kelly was there for. it was the only reason that Kelly was there. if she was good at ANYTHING, it was stirring the pot. or, trying. So, that was ok. She was a little confused as to why Taylor was all happy-go-lucky with everything but she figured maybe she knew something that Mercy did not.

Her imagination wandered a bit and she started to think that maybe Taylor and Johnny DID have an open relationship?
! Maybe Taylor just wanted to tell Shauna that everything was cool? Maybe they would get drinks and go tag team Johnny later? Mercy furrowed her brow. Obviously THAt wasn't happening. But Taylor seemed to know what she was doing and even if this wasn't exactly ratings gold, she, of course, wanted her friend to be able to work things out. That was why she was here after all! Mercy was just looking out for everyone! Shauna got to speak her mind and Taylor made a new friend. She was so selfless! Only an expert could manage to weave all these dangerous cloths together into a perfect quilt of harmony.

But when Mercy saw Shauna begin to march away, her eyes widened. She shook her head fervently and waggled her finger. "No! Uh uh! No no no!" She whispered loudly and took a step forward as if she could somehow block Shauna. "You're here now! You get back in there! If you don't like it, then don't make out with shirtless hunks!" She screamed as loudly as her whisper could go, trying to make sure she wasn't seen or heard by the cameras.

Mercy stormed away from the side of the stage where she was watching the show and nudged the producer out of the way. She jammed on the talk-back button. "You get her back there and make this happen, damn you!" Mercy screamed screamed into Kelly's ear. "I'll make sure this is the last crib that ever goes live if you screw this up!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:52 pm

Kelly was so busy trying to think of what she could do or say to make the show more dramatic, that it took a second for her to notice that Shauna was walking off stage.

"H-Hey! You can't leave, the show isn't even over yet! An commercial free, one hour time-slot isn't cheap you know!" Kelly raved from behind her desk as she raised her fist to Shauna and shook it like she was Adolf Hitler.

She then heard Taylor say something about having a present for Shauna. "A present!? Oh shit! That's gotta be something good!" Thought the maniac blonde excitedly before she heard a familiar and ultimately annoying force screeching into her ear. Kelly grit her teeth and scowled breifly at the cameras, she knew where Mercy was, fuck that ratty little bitch for threatening to bump her show back down.

"Ms. O'Connor! Wait!"
Kelly would shout, leaving her desk and hurrying herself to block Shauna from exiting.

"If what you've told the people at home is the truth then why are you leaving? You're leaving like you know you were the one at fault! Wouldn't you like to clear things up with Parker? She's obviously going to tell us her hubby's side of the story. You should defend yourself!" Kelly would say as sincerely as she could make herself appear and sound. All while honestly thinking of what she could do to rile Parker. This wasn't going to be as easy as she thought.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:19 pm

Shauna rolled her eyes at Mercy's whispers to get her back onto the stage. Of course. She figured Mercy was in on it too. This was all a ploy to get ratings. It always was. Shauna wanted no more of this stupid charade. She relived that stupid lapse of judgment countless time. She didn't want to speak anymore of it to Johnny's wife. His fucking wife. Taylor would probably snap at her half way through her side of the story. And she wouldn't blame her. "Whatever..." she muttered.

When Kelly stepped in front of her, the thought of backhanding her across the face crossed her mind. Not because she was in the way, but just because she really didn't like her. Even if this all wasn't Kelly's idea, it was her show. But as much as she didn't want to admit it, Kelly was right. Shauna crossed her arms and shook her head. This was such a bad idea. Taylor had that calm, psychotic look on her face and Shauna knew she was the cause of it.

With a sigh, Shauna turned around and started back towards the stage. Unfortunately, there was no room on the couch to avoid Taylor. The redhead just sat in her original seat with her arms still crossed. She didn't speak a word though. She already said what had happened, she just needed to defend against what Taylor would say.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next