by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 200 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 198 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, kerflubble

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Conway's Crib Returns! Feat. Talia 'Dark Angel' Wilson'

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Conway's Crib Returns! Feat. Talia 'Dark Angel' Wilson' Empty Conway's Crib Returns! Feat. Talia 'Dark Angel' Wilson'

Post by Lobo Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:14 am

"Flashing Lights" by Kanye West began to play through the arena speakers as a crowd of thousands greeted the emerging Friction Champion with a hail of boos, stepping out onto the entrance stage, clad in red dress shoes, black slacks black skirt, a white button down shirt, and a red blazer, along with the AFW Friction World Title, that she'd proudly raise above her head, strutting down the ring with a sway of her hips in every step, her body bouncing to the beat of the song perfectly.

She made her way towards the ring, going up the steel steps before getting into the ring, that was adorned with a red carpet, and two black leather seats. She then went over to grab a mic and then returned to the center of the ring.

"Ladies... And Gentleman of JAAAPAAAN! BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND, IT'S HERE, IT'S LIVE, IT'S CENTER STAGE AND BETTER THAN EVER! IM THE CHAMPION AND WE'RE NO LONGER UNDER THE BAN! TONIGHT IT'S THE GLOOORIOUS RETURN OF..." 

"COONNNNN WAAAAAAY'SSSSS CRRRRRIIIIIBB!!!!"

Exclaimed The Champion! Raising her title high with one hand as the AFWtron shot form steaks of pyro from the metal edge of the screen with confetti starting to fall from the roof of the arena while the champion held her title in front of her and pounded her imaginary slong into it.

Taking a moment to revel in her glory before addressing the crowd again. "T-That's right folks! But we're not just here  talk about MY show... Oh no! We're here to talk about the revival however! We're to also celebrate the fact that I, Kelly Conway remain your Friction World Champion! UN-TESTED!" She cried out as the fans showered her with a hail of boos that Kelly simply smiled and nodded at.

"I know... Some of you are a little upset about the way our recent Number One Contenders match between Nikolette Tessla and Taylor Parker ended but..." Kelly was cut off but even louder boos. They hated how Taylor and Nikolette had been screwed over. "Honestly... How could anyone have predicted the return of  Dark Angel, Talia Wilson!? Really! Ya know I might be the champion, but all week the big question has been 'WHY TALIA!? WHY!?' WELL! WHY DON'T WE GET THE ANSWER FROM THE WOMAN WHO HAS GIVEN HELL TO BOTH FRICTION AND TENSION! LADIES AND GENTLEMAN FOR THE RETURN OF CONWAY'S CRIB I GIVE YOU, THE NEWEST MEMBER OF THE COALITION... DARK ANGEL! TALIA WILSON!"

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Conway's Crib Returns! Feat. Talia 'Dark Angel' Wilson' Empty Re: Conway's Crib Returns! Feat. Talia 'Dark Angel' Wilson'

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:28 pm

"Oh, hell no."

Mercy growled as she stomped towards the entrance to the arena. She had barred Conway's crib a long time ago and just because the Blonde bimbo Kelly Conway stole the title, she thought she could do as she pleased? Not on Mercy's watch.

Though Kelly had introduced Talia, it was a different theme that played over the arena and from the backstage area, the suit clad paralegal stepped out, gripping her microphone tightly in one hand.

"Kelly Conway!" She barked. "I am ordering you to cease and desist immediately! Conway's Crib has been and continues to be on permanent hiatus! You can come out here and talk all you want, but there will never be another Conway's Crib as long as I'm in charge!"

Mercy huffed, blowing a lock of pink hair from her face and crossing her arms as she glared at the blonde.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Conway's Crib Returns! Feat. Talia 'Dark Angel' Wilson' Empty Re: Conway's Crib Returns! Feat. Talia 'Dark Angel' Wilson'

Post by Lobo Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:58 pm

Kelly was expecting her comrade. What she got was... A little pink haired mouse that had gotten in her way before and was trying it yet again. Kelly smiled, no longer did she have to be wary of the pink girl's position. Kelly might have been an inmate, but she ran the asylum.

Kelly didn't give Mercy a chance, she simply mouthed 'blah blah blah' while shaking her head side to side before opening her mouth.

"OR YOU'LL WHAT!? Fire me!? FIRE THE CHAMPION!?"
Kelly mocked as she leaned forward and stroked her gold.

"I run this show now! I am the face of this company! When the people tune in or buy a pay per view it's all for me because I'm the Main Event! We, The People! Refuse to bow your communist regime! Kelly cried as she raised her belt with both hands before Mercy.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:35 pm

"Yes, actually." Mercy said as her cheeks puffed out in annoyance.

"Believe me, I have noooooo problem canning your ass!" She said and then looked at the crowd. "And I really doubt anyone in this arena has a problem with it!" She said, motioning to the enthusiastic crowd who was beginning to chane 'Fire her! Fire Her! Fire Her!'

Mercy laughed. "Well, I would hate to be called communist, so I guess I'll have to listen to the people and they've certainly voted!" She said, looking smugly at Kelly. "Kelly Conway, your services as part of the AFW Corporation are no longer required. In other words," Mercy took a deep breath, she was going to enjoy the hell out of this, "you're FFFFFFF-"

The lights cut out briefly to interrupt Mercy and very familiar music began to play. The crowd's enthusiastic chants immediately turned to boos as the General Manager of Friction emerged from backstage.

She didn't look too pleased, her usual smug grin worn down to an annoyed frown. "Ladies und gentlemen," She began as she tried to cut through the stifling boos. "I vould like to apologize for vhat you must bear vitness to zis evening."

She turned her cold stare to Mercy who froze under the German's aura. Her chin immediately turned down like a scolded puppy.

"I am sorry to say zat tonight Miss Convay vill not be terminated from her position. It is indeed quite ze black eye to be terminating our champions." She explained. "Ve mustn't allow our feelings to get in ze vay of our business decisions. Unfortunately for you, Miss Wrenn, you have not learned ze value of zis lesson yet, nor do I believe you vill ever learn it. Your services are no longer required here at ze AFW Corporation. I vill spare you ze layman's version. Auf Viedersehen."  

"B-but!" Mercy pleaded. "M-Ms. Von Creuzfeldt! P-Please! I... I NEED this job!" She whispered, covering her microphone.

"It does not need you." Lukretia said coldly without even turning her attention away from Kelly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:10 pm

Kelly stood defiant and determined. She didn't think Mercy would be a fool to do something so stupid like this but she was and Kelly held her breath. No matter what Mercy did, she could go on forever saying she was the undefeated champion.

But like a guardian angel. Once again, (In contradiction to last time) Lukretia came to save her ass and did the unthinkable. She turned the tables on Mercy Wrenn and sent the ho packing. Fired!

The crowd gasped and went silent.

"HAHAHAHA! AHAHA! Higurashi Scumbag! Can't play favorites anymore! HAHAHA! I WIN! I WIN! I WIN AGAIN! I ALWAYS WIN!!!" Kelly cackled happily, hearing Lukretia be so cold to Mercy made her heart flutter and Kelly couldn't resist.

"Na na na na!"

"Na na na na!"
She waved happily to Mercy and tried to get the crowd into it, but few did. They were indifferent to Mercy.

"HEY! HEY! HEY! GOOOOOOODBYYEEEEEE!!!! AHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:19 pm

Lukretia endured Kelly's taunting very briefly as Mercy whimpered off stage.

"Stille!!" She barked loudly into her microphone.

"Miss Convay, do not zink zat zis gives you any cause for celebration. I am allowing you to continue vith your little parade, but it vill be ze last time. If another contender match is interrupted or you fail to find a contender zat meets meine approval, zen I shall find one, or two, for you und I assure you, you vill not appreciate ze selection I make. Are ve clear?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:28 am

Kelly's smile never falterd. She looked at Lukretia smugly and nodded accordingly. "Yes... Yes of course." Kelly added. "Always clear." She bowed her head and hid the widest grin she could muster.

"NOW WITHOUT ANYMORE FURTHER DELAY! DARK ANGEL!!!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:11 am

As she made her way towards the arena, Talia bumped into Mercy shoulder first instead of walking around her. The brunette turned halfway as she kept walking towards the entrance. "Sorry, but there's really no mercy in this business after all, you know?" The woman laughed smugly and then pulled the kitsune mask down over her face with yet another laugh. As her name was announced the second time, Dark Angel made her way into the arena with a microphone in her hand.

This time, Duality started to play as it should have in the first place. Despite the sudden turn around in Kelly's favor, people had absolutely no qualms raising their voices in a flurry of boos as the woman walked out. She wore the same black hoodie and pants as the day she interrupted the contender match, but this time wasn't wearing the gloves and already had her hood down. And of course, the outfit wasn't complete with her signature fox mask.

Dark Angel walked right by Lukretia without looking her direction, and seemed to revel in the boos with a somehow clear grin behind her mask. From her face it was as if they were cheering her on, egging her forward, motivating her to be what she was with every boo and jeer. She climbed the stairs and jumped onto the turnbuckle from the outside. The masked woman then looked around with her chin up before raising her arms outward, triggering yet another wave of boos.

The brunette then jumped into the ring and walked over to Kelly, pulling the microphone to her masked mouth. Her voice, although muffled, sounded cheerful. "Thank you for having me, champ," she said while offering her free hand out as if she had never met Kelly in person before. "It's good to be here."

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:25 am

Kelly smiled as the crowd turned on Talia, showering her with loud boos that shook the arena, while Kelly herself simply felt proud of how well Talia was taking the reception. It made her so proud. She paid no mind to Lukretia anymore, Kelly was happy and now her show was back. Mercy being fired was the best thing ever.

With Talia in the ring now, Kelly stood up straight and handed D.A. her own mic as her music died down, smiling as the woman addressed her as 'Champ'.

"It's good you have you, Wilson... Or Dark Angel! Which ever you prefer! But you are still nonetheless the same woman and as much as I'd like to peel back the layers of who you really are, there is a question right now that The People want to be answered. You see ever since Taylor Parker and Nikolette's match was interrupted by you the people have been asking.... Why? Why did you do it, Talia? Why come back and go after Taylor Parker again?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:19 am

Dark Angel casually sat down in the seat opposite of Kelly.  There were many ways to answer the question, but given the circumstances the Brunette didn't want to recite the whole story from day one.  Even she knew people had better things to do then talk about her history, especially if it involved Taylor.  "I really don't like Rise Against, you know?"  She acted like she had just made a good joke and leaned backwards into the seat for a second.

"But seriously...There are many reasons why I've always wanted to ruin her day.  There's just not enough time to go over them all and I really wouldn't want the triumphant return of your show to drag onnn and onnn."  Dark Angel looked around as if the crowd was in the interview with them.  "But it's common sense isn't it?"

"I mean...doesn't everyone want to?  I always thought everyone hated that blonde punk."  She got out of the chair, walking to the edge of the ring.  "Let me hear it, cheer if you always wanted to kick her face in."  The masked woman held the microphone out towards the audience. When instead of the requested cheer, the crowd booed, Dark Angel recoiled around in seeming disgust.

Wait...so you guys don’t hate her? Hmm...I guess that means you like her then, don’t you?” There was a surge of erratic cheers, overlapping with her second question that nearly drowned it out. Still, the brunette continued with her little rant.

Huh...that’s weird.” Angel paced around the ring, pretending to be confused by this revelation. “So...have you always liked her? Or is this just a recent thing what with her feuding with Kelly who we all know you’re jealous of.” It brought a mixed flurry of boos, but then again it wasn’t a question they could answer with a cheer. The masked woman smiled and tapped the microphone behind her head as she walked away from one of the cameras.

So which is it? Have you loved Taylor Parker from day one?” This time the question received a unified and remarkably loud cheer. It went on for ten or so seconds, all the superfans and fans alike pouring their support out for their ex-champion. Dark Angel shook her head in disbelief. “No...no that can’t be right.

I mean...I always got the impression her whole career-no her whole life has been an uphill battle against the rest of the world. She talks like a courageous fighter that refuses to give in even when the world is against her-when the world wants her to lose. It’s how she’s acted and what she’s been from day one. The brave, resilient, and relentless heroine who fights against the overwhelming odds that the world has placed before her. The tragic heroine of the AFW.

I mean...just look at her. Look at the way she dresses, the way she acts, the things she says. She’s a punk. A renegade. She’s a rebel, defiant and proud, but against what? Huh? The AFW? Her acquaintances? The obstacles of life? You people?” Angel walked over to edge of the ring, leaning over the top rope towards the audience.

Don’t shy away from it, you know you love her. She’s the shining beacon of hope for you. She’s always been. To everyone. From day one, the whole world has been at her back. From day one, she has had the unconditional support and love of not just you, but everyone in her life here. FROM DAY ONE, she’s had Champion-level tag partners, Champion-level friends, Champion-level support, Champion-level EVERYTHING.” Angel was fuming at the end of her tirade...but slowly ran her fingers through her hair and turned away from the crowd while looking down at her feet. She took a few moments to regain her breath, before looking back up to the left towards the other side of the arena.

She acts like she was dealt a shitty hand. Like the world is constantly screwing around with her,” Angel continued quietly before reaching up for her mask and hooking her finger under it. “No.” Slowly, she pulled it up, revealing her face. Black eyeshadow, red-hued contacts, light red lipstick, and all. She ripped the mask off its strings, holding it tightly in her right hand, before looking in the nearest camera.

I am what happens when the world doesn’t like you. I am what happens when the world turns its back on you. I am what happens when the world chews you up and spits you out…" Talia crushed the plaster mask with her hands, the pieces crumbling to the mat below. "I am what happens when the world deals you a shitty hand.” She stared at the camera for a few more seconds, keeping her gaze level with the lens. “But you?

You’ve been given everything. From the title...to...your best friend in the world. And you never deserved any of it. From day one.

You think you’ve faced adversity? No...believe me. You haven’t. Not yet.” Slowly, yet still keeping her intense gaze on the camera, Talia backed away and walked towards the seat.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next