Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:58 pm

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 6:13 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 12:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 3:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 209 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 207 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

We Own the Night (Train)

2 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

We Own the Night (Train) - Page 4 Empty Re: We Own the Night (Train)

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:58 pm

Mercy beamed brightly at Heather. She was glad that she could could make Heather happy like that even if it didn't really seem like it was that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things. "Hey, no problem." She added as she put in her order for the Cosmo.

She then frowned at Heather's words. "Oh." She said. "Well... you don't have to drink, you know." She then raised her eyebrow and gave a wry smirk to Heather. "ooooorrrr...." She began. "I can order it for you and if you don't like it, then I can drink it. I mean," she shook her head, "it's not like it's a big girl drink or anything. It's a Cosmo... I'll barely even get a buzz off two!" She said and let out a soft chuckle. She ordered it as well and then slid back to the small spot that Heather and her were sitting on.

"So," she began, trying to initiate conversation, "you're from America, right? It doesn't seem like there are a lot around AFW. It's kind of refreshing to see, most of the time. Not that I have an issue other people..." Mercy frowned a bit as she thought. "But, it's nice to find something familiar every once in a while." She added a final nod. "Where are you from?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:34 pm

"Ah..n-no no I'm..I'm with a friend and I don't see any harm in having one drink." Heather replied with a smile as she nodded her head. She let out a little laugh at Mercy's words before the girl came and sat with her again. She was quite glad to have Mercy as a friend in this moment. The girl was definitely helping her out through her own problems, and just as she expected she was enjoying her time with her quite a bit.

"Ah, Yeah, came over here from America." She replied, nodding her head before she would hear her question. "..Well I lived in Miami, Florida before I came here so yeah." She answered, smiling as she did. "Was nice over there, but Japan is so totally different it's crazy."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:35 pm

"Great!" Mercy chirped as she heard Heather agree to one drink. She was glad her friend would at least try that much. She could almost taste the fruity goodness.

Mercy crossed her legs and eased into her seat as Heather talked about where she was from. "h? A fellow city girl, eh?" She said with a wink. "I've always wanted to go to South Beach and just party all night!" Her eyes widened at the thought. "Don't get me wrong, I love New York and it'll always be my home, but it seems like once the hot Miami sun goes down, the party just... finds you." Mercy giggled at the thought, a twinkle in her eye. The thought that she was born in Montana, far away from the big cities and practically raised on ranches wasn't even a thought in her mind. If anything, that made her thirst for city life that much more.

"Yeah, but, Japan..." She said, shaking her head a bit. "I wasn't even expecting to spend too much time here, really. Then Lukretia decided to basically move here full time and my boss at the time, Lukretia's boss, followed. I just thought this would be a nice little vacation. Now..." Mercy lowered her head. "I'm kind of stuck here for the time being..." Mercy blew a lock of pink hair out of her face and then shrugged.

Mercy then looked at Heather and smiled. "Maybe it's not so bad. At least I finally have a decent job again, even if I have to mooch amenities off the people I tell what to do." She said giving Heather a playful jab. "So..." She said. "I kind of ended up here." Mercy raised an eyebrow. "Yooou came here willingly. What's that about?" She said with a grin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:45 pm

"Ah heh yeah" Heather replied, nodding her head before Mercy started to talk about back home. She couldn't help but smile wide as she spoke, nodding her head. "Ooh yeah, It was definitely lots of fun. Of course I had to find it all myself because of how boring my brother is, but yesss I really miss how it was back in Miami." Heather continued, reminiscing about those few years she spent that she remembered, nodding her head and giggling a little with Mercy.

Though the tone changed when Mercy talked about Japan. Heather saw Mercy lowering her head, clearly a bit disappointed in how things happened. She would tilt her head a little, feeling bad for Mercy before she looked up at her and smiled, saying what she did. "Hah, real funny...honestly though, while it doesn't sound like it turned out how you wanted, it led to us becoming friends soo that's definitely one good thing about it." Heather would say, smiling wide before she asked her what she did.

"Well! My brother wrestled a bunch back in America. After a while I joined him as well and we were pretty damn big in the indie scene, not to brag or anything. He apparently got some sort of offer to come here, and when I heard about how big AFW was, I HAD to get a piece of it, so I convinced him to get me in as well, and yeah!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:27 pm

Mercy grinned at Heather's enthusiasm. She could certainly relate. Being back in Manhattan was something she longed for, even if things were starting to look up in Japan. "Ahh.." She said said as she thought about what Heather said. She didn't even know Heather HAD a brother. She had been an only child. All things considered, she sort of expected it. At her age, she sort of knew that her father wasn't a very nice man. To HER, he was her everything. He always did whatever he could for her and loved her with all his heart. But now, she knew that he was a bit of a charlatan. Maybe that was where she got it from? After all, she knew nothing of her mother.

She was suddenly shaken out of her thoughts by Heather's words. "Uh, yeah!" She squeaked and then blushed. "I mean, yeah..." She said again in a gentler, more sincere tone. "It definitely hasn't been all bad. I can definitely say that much." She smiled widely.

"Oh wow." Mercy said when Heather said she and her brother were a big deal. Mercy had basically hated wrestling before she joined the AFW. She still wasn't a fan although she could now see a certain appeal to it now. "Well, I guess you're picking up where you left off in Japan!" She said with a bright smile and gave Heather's leg a soft pat on the thigh.

It was then that there was a buzz on their door. Mercy hopped up and opened up and was handed a tray of drinks. She practically licked her lips as she took one and handed it to Heather. She took her own and sat back down and turned towards Heather. "So!" She said with a bright grin as she lifted her glass up. "What are we going to toast to, hm?"

Last edited by 445 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:06 pm

"Well I'm glad to hear that at least. I do hope things improve for you Mercy. I remember how worked up and stressed you were back when you had to schedule those meetings...Just...whenever you need some time to relax, don't hesitate to call me ok?"

"Heh, yeah that's the idea! I came here to prove myself at a big stage and get even bigger than I was.. I mean being big in the indie scene is cool and all but it doesn't really get you much anywhere, you know?" Heather let out, shrugging a bit, smiling as she felt Mercy pat her on her leg.

She would hear the buzzer go off, seeing Mercy hop up and take the tray of drinks. Heather let out a little laugh at Mercy's reaction before she would take the drink that the girl handed to her. She nodded her head, seeing Mercy sit back down next to her before she would lift her glass up, asking the question.

"..A toast..to a great friendship found in this crazy world of AFW. One that will sure continue throughout as long as ever." Heather let out, raising her glass as well to go and hit it together with Mercy's for a toast, smiling wide as she looked at the girl. "Sound good to you?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:24 pm

Mercy was feeling good right now. It was almost like she had the drink inside of her already! Heather's words put her at ease. She was still the same nervous, stressed out wreck she had always been but in certain moments she was able to relax and have a good time.

She smiled at Heather's words and nodded eagerly. "Sure! throughout as long as ever..." She said with a laugh. She didn't really know about that other stuff or what it must be like to succeed in the AFW rather than indie wrestling, but she was pretty sure that she could compare it to her own world. She'd succeeded in the small court but she wanted bigger. More than just traffic disputes and copyright cases! She wanted her own law firm!

"Sounds great!" She said and clinked her glass against Heather's before taking a long, deep sip. The sweet juices and the hot bite of the alcohol was a great combination and soon her body tingled as she pulled the glass from her lips.

"Ahhhhh...." She said, letting out a deep sigh of contentment. "This... is the life..." She said and turned her head to check on Heather. "Well/" She asked eagerly. "How is it?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:32 pm

Heather let out a small laugh as she nodded her head at the toast. She was glad Mercy was pleased at her words and she knew she meant them more than anything. She didn't know of Mercy's own struggles and what she was striving for, but she was sure with how good a friend she felt she was that she could make it just as well as Heather could.

As their glasses clinked together, Heather would follow in Mercy's example, taking quite the big sip before covering her mouth a bit, blushing a little from the taste as she blinked her eyes a couple of times. It wasn't too strong, like Mercy said it wouldn't be, but it was just enough that she could taste it.

"Mn...It's..actually really good.." Heather let out, nodding her head and grinning a bit, licking her lips as she took another sip, though quite a smaller one this time.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:55 pm

Mercy's smile widened as she saw Heather's reaction. She was glad the girl liked the drink. She was afraid that she might not like it simply because she had told herself that she wasn't an alcohol person. But if Mercy could handle it, then a big girl like Heather certainly could.

"I'm glad you like it!" She said and watched Heather go for what seemed like a much daintier sip. She grinned and pushed her hand up to try and tip the edge of the glass up. 'C'mon, Heather! You're a big tough girl! You have to take a bigger sip than ME!" She said as she pulled up her own glass and threw back another hard gulp.

"I'm as prissy as it gets and even I can take a big girl gulp!" She said as she huffed out a breath through her nose, looking at Heather with a grin from behind her tipped glass, keeping it close to her nose and almost using it like a sniffer.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:00 pm

"Ah heh, I definitely do." Heather let out, nodding as she went for her small sip before Mercy would push her hand up, tipping the edge of her glass up a bit, causing Heather's eyes to widen for a second. She let out a little groan but would take that big sip again, gulping alot of it down before bringing the cup away from her lips, letting out a deep breath.

"Haah M-Mercy I'm not..I-I've only drank once before!" Heather let out, acting as if she was yelling at her, but she couldn't hide the grin on her face as Mercy gave her that look. "I'm lucky this isn't some real strong stuff or something." Heather let out, letting a little laugh out as she shook her head.

"Stop being such a bad influence on me Mercy." Heather let out with a sly grin as well, though taking another big sip right after.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next