Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 212 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 212 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

How to train your Idol.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How to train your Idol. Empty How to train your Idol.

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:36 am

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

"Come on Sakura, we don't want to be late today again do we?" Misaki said looking back over her shoulder towards her pupil, who was busy fixing her sports bra and adjusting the waistband of her of her work-out briefs. "Ahhh nooo~ Misaki-san, I just....Mfff done!" she said in a cheerful tone while clapping her hands and hopping up and down with a bright smile on her face.

'Alright I'm ready to go." she said. Misaki would let out a sigh before smirking and shaking her head. "Haha alright, alright. You seem excited for today, huh? Well, so am I. I'm interested to see what these local wrestling gyms have to offer in terms of potential wrestlers. Wrestling in AFW has really opened my eyes to the talent pool of female wrestlers in Japan and all across the world, let's see if this place has any hidden gems." Misaki said before getting off the wooden bench she was sitting on. "Hai~" Sakura responded and nodded with determination.

The two were in the locker room of a local wrestling gym, eager to find potential wrestlers to train with or scout some new wrestling talent. They figured they could find a couple of good wrestlers or rookies to train with. It would be a great opportunity for Sakura if nothing else.  The two ladies were already changed in their work-out clothes, with Misaki in a red sports bra and briefs while Sakura was changed in her white and red work-out attire, which matched her pro wrestling attire. The two ladies finished their final preparations before heading out to the main gym area.

The place was more lively than the two expected, it seemed as if there was some sort of special training going on. The two immediately noticed a camera crew and some female wrestlers who were in pro-wrestling attires. "Oh?! It seems there's some event going on here, huh?" Misaki pondered as the two walked past the training event. "Wow~ Misaki-san, they look so cool huh?" Sakura said with her gleaming eyes as she admired the pretty wrestlers in their outfits. "Now Sakura, don't lose focus." Misaki commented.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

How to train your Idol. Empty Re: How to train your Idol.

Post by Cy_Man Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:40 am

Back in her old Wrestle Angels days, Katori Kimura had to be a part of a joint TV program where she and 3 other girls in her age group at the time had to work with 4 young idols from the 765 Production Idol Agency to both give them light and mild training as well as help them as partners for a wrestling themed idol event. At first Katori didn't like being part of this, the pay for this program wasn't as much as she usually received, she wasn't into Idols thinking them as show offs wanting fame and fortune despite that they do make good songs now and then, and it didn't give her much training experience of her own since she was still barely passed being a rookie during that.

But over time, she came to really enjoy it. It gave the young angel the starting spark of being a mentor for once, and she learned more about the idol business seeing her viewpoint of it was mostly very false and started to really like them, she even bonded and made friends with the idol she was paired with to the point they kept contact long after this joint program came to an end. All of the training and guidance for the event was for a 2 on 2 tag tournament between the 4 teams of Wrestlers and Idols after the idols had a song and dance in a wrestling ring, which ultimately Katori and her idol partner won in the end.

Ever since that day, even during her abrupt retirement from the ring after Wrestle Angels shut down, Katori was occasionally offered to train the idols again every now and then whenever they do another wrestling themed program. She was even hired by the agency to be their personal trainer in that field, and every training session had 2 of the idols from the program there whom expressed serious interest in wrestling while at least 3 other idols came simply for the training.

Spoiler:

And today was another such day for the Mighty Successor! Having been called to a local gym to train the young idols yet again, feeling very great being in a mentor's shoes and experiencing these girls give her more than 100% in these sessions! So much so, that the returning 2 idols that wanted to become real wrestlers while still being idols even wore actual wrestling outfits for these instead of wearing one-piece leotards, two-piece bra and briefs, or even gym suits.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The angel and the idols were already knee deep in their training, having a 1 on 2 handicap sparring match with the idols against Katori, with the latter holding back to allow the girls to go all out to test their current skills for their trainer to see. Currently, Katori has one of the girls locked in a simple Side Leg Lock submission which has the idol groaning in pain as she was being motivated by her partner and trainer to crawl and reach for the ropes. That after a hard trek was able to get to them to make Katori release her immediately.

"Okay Haruka, good effort. Now, switch out and take a quick break. Tag." The Successor said, identifying the current girl as Haruka Amami pushed herself up while taking a deep breath before going over to her partner whom she tags with then slips outside the ropes as the other idol that's wearing a mask slips in the ring to face Katori. "Yayoi-chan, come at me harder and keep your focus." She said to the other girl whom is her idol friend, Yayoi Takatsuki, as she charged at her trainer to throw strike after strike with both punches and kicks. they were all good hits and had great precision, but were all blocked by Katori who used a window from one of Yayoi's kicks to slip behind her and wrap her arms around her waist to lift and slam her with a Backdrop before both girls got back to their feet and continued their exchanges.

All while the camera crew kept their equipment recording the action intently and the remaining 3 idols whom were watching outside the ring looked bewildered at their co-workers' dedication to this session. Of course, none of them were aware or paying attention to any other outside onlookers or spectators watching the action going on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:16 pm

At first glance the Berserk Ace, Misaki Toyoda didn't seem to recognize one specific wrestler in the ring who'm she had wrestled in the past. Her focus was elsewhere, which was to train Sakura or scout for other talents that perhaps could be recruited to Berserk or help train alongside with Sakura. Still, the woman who was seem to be taking the lead in the session seemed familiar and it was only until she spoke out some wrestling instructions did Misaki seem to recognize that voice. Misaki stopped dead in her tracks, "Um...wait?!" she said before turning to face Sakura and the ring, where the action was going on.

Sakura pondered what made her mentor stop and think, the idol placed her index finger on her chin and tilted her head sideways, "Uhhh, what's the matter Misaki-san?" she said, looking at the Ace. "Oh it's nothing. It's just I know that one girl in the ring....yeah! That's Katori-chan! I've wrestled her before. Oh wow, I don't believe it. It's Yukiko's successor and she's already looking to train other wrestles as well, I am quite impressed."

Sakura's eyes gleamed in delight, she couldn't believe that this Katori-chan actually made her own mentor surprised and she was intrigued by this. "Oh oh! You want to say Hi to her? That training looks super fun and it's being filmed!" Hagiwara stated but Misaki simply sighed, placed her hand on her hip and shook her head.

"Uhm, I'm not sure about that Sakura-chan. They look busy in their training regime, plus if it's being recorded I am sure they don't want to be bothered" Misaki said. Sakura's excitement seem to die down upon hearing that but the two made sure to spend a few extra minutes beside the action, just being spectators to the action.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:04 pm

Katori was focused wholeheartedly on her current spar session with her good idol friend, Yayoi, as they traded blows as the masked girl tried to get an opening on the angel. If anything, the young blunette was very impressed with Yayoi and Haruka, but moreso with the former. They had known each other for a few years, and while Yayoi is still technically a novice or a rookie as her idol career is more on the priority for her, her skills as wrestling thanks to Katori's training helped her come a long way despite time constraints and  busy schedules for both girls.

As the Wrestle Angel blocked many of the strikes thrown at her, Yayoi threw her arms at her as if going for a grapple which Katori instinctively reacted to but was tricked as the masked idol did that as a feint to make her instructor drop her guard then hit the angel with a point blank Spear while wrapping her arms around Katori's thighs. "Oof!!" Had this been a normal match, Katori would've been frustrated with herself for falling for that, but here she was just further impressed with her friend more than anything.

In that moment Yayoi flipped over Katori and put her in a Boston Crab thanks to the hold on the angel's thighs, it hurt a bit for her but not enough to make Katori let out noticeable grunts and moans. Before she was about to crawl towards the ropes or attempt to throw Yayoi off, out of the corner of her eyes Katori noticed two figures watching the action and recognized them immediately. It was Misaki Toyoda and Sakura Hagiwara, seeing them here together at this time surprised the young successor but it also gave her an idea for her current training session. She smirked while still glancing at the two wrestlers from Berserk as she thought of a good counter.

Katori presses her hands against the mat and pushes against them, a maneuver Sakura should recognize as her Boston Crab escape trick, but instead of crawling, she was pulling back on her legs. Yayoi was struggling to keep Katori in check with the submission and made a sure effort to hold her as shown by her clenching teeth and attempts to lean back more and stay seated on the angel's back, but it was all in vein as Katori successfully threw the idol off of her. With that Katori pushed herself back up and brushed herself off as she turned to face Yayoi.

"That was good, Yayoi-chan. Threw me off guard and used that opening to trap me, nice. Alright let's take a break for now, regain more of your stamina before we continue our session." She said with her hands on her hips as she turned around to look at Sakura and Misaki as her smile widens, she'll walk towards them while still in the ring and lean on the ropes as she raises a hand to wave at the two beautiful wrestling babes. "Hey Misaki-san, long time no see. And it's good to finally meet you, Sakura-san." Katori says as she also waves them over, inviting them to come on over to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:31 pm

Misaki seemed deeply interested in the training session that was happening infront of her. She was quite surprised and happy at the same time, the wrestler who was supposed to be Yukiko's successor was already looking to pay her debts by helping other younger rookies train. Misaki watched on as the action unfolded, she was quite impressed by what she saw. The Berserk Ace grinned a bit when Katori got speared to the ground by one of the wrestlers she was training. Misaki rubbed her chin while Sakura watched on, her eyes wide open in excitement as Katori was trapped in a boston crab submission. "T-thats the boston crab submission! Wow, she looks young but she locked it in pretty tight huh? What do you think Misaki?" Sakura said, looking over to her mentor.

Misaki smiled and nodded, she was more interested in seeing how Katori would escape the hold. Misaki did notice that Katori's eyes wandered over towards the Berserk duo. Misaki gave her a reassuring nod only and watched at how Katori would start working her way to a counter. Once more, Sakura let out an audible gasp of excitement as Katori expertly countered the boston crab submission. Misaki would turn to Sakura this time, "You could learn a few things from that Sakura" she would say. After escaping, Katori finished the training session for a small break and looked over towards Sakura and Misaki, greeting them while still inside the ring. Misaki waved back "Hey Katori-chan. Yeah, it has been a while hasn't it?" Misaki said as she walked towards the ring.

Sakura's face flushed red a bit as she hastily followed Misaki and the two made their way inside the ring. "Hai~ It's nice to meet you Katori-san" Sakura said, bowing slightly infront of Katori. Misaki turned towards Katori and smiled,"I must say Katori-chan, I am quite impressed. I didn't know you were teaching these young wrestlers. Looks like you're going to be a mentor too, huh?" she said, giving Katori a pat on the back.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:25 pm

It certainly was a surprise for Katori to see Misaki along with Sakura at this gym of all places, and while she was in the middle of her idol wrestler training session no less. She didn't know how long they were here or how long they were watching, but judging from Sakura's expression it might have been quite a while. She didn't mind though, as it was a nice thought for a veteran wrestler like Misaki to judge her progress as a wrestling instructor. Katori kept her eyes on the two Berserk wrestlers, former in Sakura's case, as they approached the ring and returned the wave.

What she didn't expect was for the two women to join the angel in the ring when they climbed up and slipped between the ropes, which certainly made the idols and camera crew surprised to see unexpected guests. Sakura formally greeted Katori and even bowed a bit to her which felt a bit awkward for her as she rubbed the back of her head. "Yeah, it's nice to meet you too, Sakura-san. But you don't need to be so formal about it..." Katori said to her followed by a nervous chuckle.

Her attention was then taken by Misaki who praised the Successor for already being an instructor, seeing her becoming a mentor herself in time while giving her a pat on the back. "Thanks, Misaki-san. But it's only proper for me to follow in my senpai's footsteps, she did scout me when she was 17 and I was I think 13 at the time." The memories of that day when she was scouted during a game of basketball followed by Mighty Yukiko's strict training brought a nostalgic smile on her face before continuing. "However, I'm not officially doing that yet. Right now I'm simply training idols for wrestling theme gigs for a part-time job I earned thanks to a collaboration between Wrestle Angels and 765 Productions before the former kicked the bucket. Sound familiar, Sakura-san?" Katori finishes as she tilts her head and raises an eyebrow while focusing on the Sweet Diva.

Meanwhile the 5 idols and camera crew watched their trainer socialized with the newcomers, with some of them even recognizing who they were while whispering among themselves. "Hey, is that Sakura Hagiwara-san and Misaki Toyoda-san?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:24 pm

Misaki was used to this sort of meet and greet sessions with other wrestlers around the gym, she had enough experience in and out of the ring to know when to keep her cool when the camera's were rolling and/or when meeting with other fellow wrestlers. However, Sakura was a different story, even though as the lead singer of the popular Sweet Diva she was fine with the camera's attention on her but somehow she was still nervous in her greetings with her fellow wrestling peers.

Sakura blushed as Katori seemed a bit embarrassed at how Sakura greeted her but was glad Katori still was nice enough to acknowledge her formal greeting. Misaki stepped in as she seemed quite interested to know what Katori was interested in and Mighty Successor was happy to explain her situation. "Mmm I suppose so~" Misaki nodded at Katoris' explanation before the blue haired wrestler continued. Sakura jumped a bit, almost a bit startled when Katori addressed her.

The former Sweet Diva Idol laughed nervously "Ah! Heh-hehe yeah I guess it does, doesn't it?" she said. Misaki noticed the murmurs of the other idols, they seemed to be recognized by the others but the Berserk Ace chose to ignore those. Meanwhile, Sakura blushed as she heard her name in the whispers. Misaki rubbed her chin as she looked at Katori, "Say, you're training idols huh? Well actually, I sort of came here to do the same thing....maybe, we can work something out?" she smirked while winking at Sakura.

Sakura's eyes widened as she jumped back a step, "W-whaaa?! M-Misaki?!" she said nervously.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:27 am

In the midst of Katori's explanation of her situation and what lead to it, as well as her comparing Sakura's origin to wrestling to this training session, she didn't initially notice her idol trainees talking about her acquaintances and fellow rivals in wrestlings. For now the angel simply focused on this as she chuckled with a smirk at Sakura's embarrassment of remembering her wrestling debut. Truth be told though, Katori kinda enjoyed watching that match back then since it DID kind of annoy her when someone thinks they can simply step into a wrestling ring after doing simple training and think they can be on par with an experienced wrestler, Sakura's one sided beating and humiliation against Rio Kazama certainly proved that point that arrogance and overconfidence will bite you badly.

But the former Sweet Diva has massively improved since then, and certainly deserves being called a professional wrestler and an inspiration for young wrestlers who dream big like she did. And that earned her the Mighty Successor's respect. It was at this point that Katori finally noticed her idol trainees whispering about Sakura and Misaki as she slightly looked back at them, and a quick glance at them from the corner of her eyes shows they did too.

Then she heard Misaki's statement for being at this gym, followed by her request to work something out between them while looking at Sakura. Immediately Katori understood what she was getting at and smirked as well while crossing her arms as she also looked at Sakura. "Oh ho?~ I get what you're saying here, Misaki-san. I'll do it, it'll be a good show for the girls too." Katori says with eagerness in her voice as she turns around to walk over towards the other side of the ring where the idols are gathered as she motions for the camera guy to keep following and record her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:06 am

Sakura's eyes went from looking at the idol group towards Katori. The former Sweet Diva idol was quite interested to see what the opinion was of the young idols about Sakura herself. However, when Misaki would begin to talk to Katori, Hagiwara would quickly turn towards Katori, not wanting to be disrespectful to the more veteran wrestlers in the ring. Still, there was an itch she needed to scratch, wanting to hear what the idols chatted about.

Misaki's suggestion and Katori's response to it made the former idol jump up a bit in surprise. "Whoa whoa wait Misaki, Katori-san?! What will be a good show? Waahh tell meeee!" she said, her curiosity now getting the better of her. While Katori turned around to walk over towards the other side of the ring and motioned for the camera guy to follow and record her, Misaki would laugh as she patted Sakura on the shoulder.

"Haha relax Sakura. Well, Katori-chan was training idols for 765 Production Idol Agency and a wrestling TV promotion so I'd figure we help each other out? You need a good sparring partner and I think it'll be great for a former idol turned pro-wrestler like you to help with the recordings" Misaki said with a bright smile. "Don't you think so too, Katori-chan?" Misaki asked with a grin, a hand placed on her hip.

Sakura stood there, her chest puffed out as she was blushing red in embarrassment.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:22 am

If anything, what Katori was feeling right now can be described as was giddy eagerness and excitement. She was giggling to herself over the thoughts of what Misaki vaguely suggested she and Sakura should do in the ring, and it didn't help that it was something that the Wrestle Angel wanted to do for some time after seeing Sakura Hagiwara become a serious and dedicated wrestler. And that was a sparring match with the Fighting Princess herself!

Once she reached the other side of the ring, Katori claps her hands together a few times for the idols, producers, and camera crew to give her their undivided attention as she addresses the situation of what's happening. "Alright girls, we're going to have to temporarily postpone the next sparring session. But instead, I'll give you a hands on full demonstration of a real wrestling match, which I'd like the camera guys to record so you can use it as a reference and motivation to improve yourselves in future training sessions." Katori said, embracing her instructor side as she was smiling widely while everyone from the Idol agency was staring at her in awe, especially Yayoi and Haruka.

"I will be having a sparring match against Hagiwara Sakura-san here, and I certainly promise it'll be fun to watch! Now make sure to pay attention girls, you'll be learning a lot from this." Katori finished up as she turned around to face Sakura with a competitive expression on her face, showing her eagerness for the challenge against her as she brought her hands down to start taking off her gym clothes. "Hey Yayoi-chan, can you get my boots and wrist bands from my duffel bag, please?" The angels says as she took off her shirt and then pulled down her pants, revealing a lime green leotard underneath while Yayoi came over with said things Katori asked for to which she puts on after taking off her gym bands and sneakers.

After Katori fully undressed herself from her gym clothes she started to stretch her body to warm up before she and Sakura got started, while she did spar with Yayoi and Haruka earlier it was still best to be prepared. The Mighty Successor went over to one of the corners and stared down Sakura as she'll wait for the Idol Wrestler to get ready herself. "Misaki-san, would you like to be our ref?" Katori asks Misaki while leaning herself forward and placing her hands on her knees. All while the idols and the crew watch in anticipation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next