by hunter of speed Today at 11:33 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 9:38 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 9:34 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 5:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

We Own the Night (Train)

2 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

We Own the Night (Train) - Page 14 Empty Re: We Own the Night (Train)

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:02 am

Mercy wriggled as Heather began to really get into what she was doing. Mercy's mouth fell open into an O position and her body shook and shivered under the jostling of Heather. Her body began to twitch with the telltale signs of an impending orgasm as Heather began to rock.

"Y-yes.." She moaned softly. "Y-Yes... nnnnn oooooohnnnnn!" Her body then began to convulse as hot juices flowed from her as Heather mashed their sexes together. "Y-Yes! Clyde! Yes!" She said thrusting her hips in the air as her jaw tightened before she sunk back into the bed like dead weight to leave Heather to whatever she wanted or needed to do to the out cold paralegal.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:14 am

Heather kept up her movements, fully rubbing her sex against the girl's sex. She felt those hot juices flowing, getting completely lost in it before she heard that one word, that one name that suddenly just brought everything down. Her moans would slow as she stopped her movements, everthing hitting her about what was happening before she shook her head.

"...God..what the hell am I doing?...Jesus Christ..I Can't believe i.." She let out, biting her lip, though she couldn't deny that name that came out of Mercy's mouth really got to her. She would clench her fists a little, clicking her tongue. She was ashamed in herself for doing what she was doing, but Mercy yelling out Clyde's name instead of her's? As much as her apologies and regret were running through her head, that name just kept nagging her.

"Tch.." She let out, moving away from Mercy and laying back down on the bed, though separating herself from her a bit, facing the other way. "J...jerk.." She still felt quite bad, but she also felt a little mad, a little jealous, and a little saddened that it wasn't her name she yelled out.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:28 am

Mercy woke up to the sound of banging on the cabin door. She scrambled up and flopped onto the floor with a shrill shriek. She was mostly naked and felt gross. She looked around. "Shit! Shit! Shit!" She squeaked and quickly screamed some loud Japanese to appease the banging at the door.

It seemed to work and Mercy began the task of collecting her things. Her tie was still loosely hanging around her neck but her pants were gone. Her panties were askew and she felt... Mercy winced suddenly and pressed her hand to her head. She had a killer headache.

"Heather! Shit! We overslept!" Mercy said as she tried to rally the woman. They had business to attend too and Mercy had to properly prepare for it. "Get... dressed? Oh God..." Mercy said as saw Heather was in a similar position. Pieces of the evening were starting to come back but then suddenly.

"I'm going to go..." Mercy froze and then looked down she scooped a bunch of clothes up and grabbed her traveling case before she darted into the bathroom. "Puke!" She screamed and dropped her close in front of her to make a landing for her to fall on before burying her head in the toilet and praying to her unforgiving deity.

Last edited by 445 on Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:37 am

"Hyah!?" Heather yelped out as she was woken up by that loud banging, jumping up a bit. She groaned out, trying to get her bearings before she would see Mercy freaking out, yelling back at the banging at the door. She let out a sigh as she would sit herself up slowly on the bed, stretching out a bit.

"A-aaah s-sorry" She let out before she noticed Mercy looking over at her, freezing up like that. Heather gulped a bit before the girl darted into the bathroom. "Ahh..M-Mercy!" She let out, picking herself up and off the bed, fixing her clothes a bit, redressing herself wherever needed really quickly before she followed Mercy in.

"Are..you ok?" She was still a bit sour about what happened, but she knew it was purely her fault that that even started in the first place, at least that's how Heather saw it. "C-can I help you out or.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:59 am

"Urrrk!" Mercy shivered as she expelled all of the night's fun. She threw her hand back and waved at Heather. "Hold... my.... hair..." Mercy said as her long pink locks folded along her back and threatened to invade the toilet bowl that she was currently using.

"Oh... God...." She muttered, listening to her pathetic cries echo in the porcelain bowl. "How much did you let me drink last night!?" She said when she was given a moment's respite. "I... barely even remember what the heck happened." And then the moment was gone. "Urrrrrrkkkkk!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:03 am

"Ah..r-right!" Heather let out, quickly kneeling down behind her and scooping up her hair, holding it for her as she would throw up into the toilet, Heather feeling quite bad for her now with everything considered.

"I-I.." Heather went to let out before Mercy would throw up again, Heather biting her lip a bit. "We got into a drinking contest somehow and..after you won you just kept going for a little. I-I'm sorry I should have stopped you." She would say, holding her hair and rubbing her back with her other hand to try and comfort her a bit.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:19 am

Mercy gave herself a courtesy flush and closed her eyes so she didn't have to see the spinning water. She spit into the toilet to get the last bits out of her mouth and shook her head. She sighed as she felt Heather's hand on her back. That wasn't ALL they did... After a moment Mercy stood up and flushed the toilet again. "Well... ok." Mercy said simply. "Thanks for keeping my hair puke free." She said smiling. She blinked, looking at Heather. She was a little fuzzy without her glasses.

"I'm going to brush my teeth and then finished getting dressed. Make sure everything's in order, I think that the train should be in Sapporo soon. We're going to be busy, busy busy, so we need to look our best!" Mercy said as she tried to nudge Heather out of the bathroom with her eyes so she could have a moments peace to reflect on what happened. As well as collect her things from the bathroom floor.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14