Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:34 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:29 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

We Own the Night (Train)

2 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

We Own the Night (Train) - Page 2 Empty Re: We Own the Night (Train)

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:50 pm

Mercy's eyes widened at Heather's words. How she interpreted things. That wasn't what she was lookign for at all! She had needed to know if there was any thing left between Heather and Clyde and really just to pick Heather's brain a bit about things. It seemed like Heather had everything she had to say and Mercy wondered just what it mattered anyway. if not for Heather's teasing insinuations, Mercy would have definitely had begun to question why she thought anything she thought was even a big deal. But now, she was backpedaling, her body turned and pushed away from Heather.

"Ahh! N-Now!" She said, her face beet red as she waved her arms in front of her. "I-It wasn't like that at all! I mean! haaaa!" She furrowed her brow. "T-That match, or.. well.. yes! It was definitely hot b-but... I didn't have... INTENTIONS!" She shut her eyes. "I mean... It... ahhh..." She let out a sigh and she bit her lip.

"I wanted to bring you on this trip because of a lot of reasons. Really, you're definitely qualified for it. If any of the girls deserves to be out there among the fans, it's definitely you..." Mercy sucked in the breath. "A-And, we're friends but so busy and I definitely wanted to spend some more time with you." She looked up at Heather a bit nervously. "And.. uh... I did, sort of, want to ask you about that match, too." Mercy then turned her head. [size=50:21u4hmyk]"...and about Clyde..." She added with a low mutter.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:04 am

"Hahaha!" Heather laughed out loud at Mercy's words, even rubbing her eyes a bit as she shook her head. "relaax you know I was just kidding around. I know you aren't like that, and I'm glad you aren't. I have enough sex crazed friends to go around." Heather let out, sitting back in her own space as she let out a sigh, nodding her head. "I guess I can see how people find it fun to tease though."

"Ah..well thank you" Heather let out, smiling again as Mercy talked about her like she did. "Im..sorry for teasing you, I know you mean well and I appreciate this quite a bit." Heather added, nodding her head before Mercy went on. The girl's low mutter was just barely heard by Heather who would lean in more just to hear her. "About Clyde?" Heather let out, calling her out on what she said. "..Why about Clyde?..Is..there something important with t hat or..something I should know or something?" She let out, wanting to say she had nothing to do with Clyde anymore, but she couldn't deny she did still have feelings for him, if not only just caring about him.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:27 am

Mercy's face stayed red and her cheeks puffed out cutely at Heather's teasing. What else could she do!? She wasn't mad at Heather but all she could do was endure it. "I guess... that's good?" Mercy said with a somewhat confused look. "Suddenly I feel a bit sheepish about not being some crazy nympho." Mercy let herself sink into the chair and let out a deep sigh.

She smiled as Heather took her compliments though. But then, once again, Heather had her blushing. Her eyes widened. "N-No! What is so important about some dumb yokel redneck?" She said and shook her head fervently.

"I was, ah... just a little curious how he was when... ah.. you know... you were going out..." She then turned her head, flared her nostrils and furrowed her brow. "Eugh. I can't believe you were actually going to marry him." She shook her head once more and gave Heather her best. 'ts. tsk.' look.But inside she had knots. Now that she had Heather's attention she found herself unable to tell Heather about Clyde. That not so long ago she had gone on a 'date' with him and that she had even kissed him pretty aggressively. Strangely enough, the thought that they had SLEPT together never even crossed her mind, even though it probably happened when Clyde still had lingering feelings for Heather. They had both been pretty drunk. That just didn't count!

But... Mercy's eyes trailed discreetly down Heather's body. Clyde had slept with both girls and it seemed weird to Mercy. Did that mean that the two of them shared something? She was more worried about other things than that at the moment.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:47 am

"Don't, It's great having you as a friend, trust me. I love it." Heather let out with a smile.

"Hah, you know I get like that too when someone asks me a question I don't want to answer." Heather lets out with a little laugh at Mercy's denial before she would sigh a little.

"When..when we were going out?" Heather let out, looking up as she thought for a little while. "um..I think..we stopped around Summer Splash time.." She replied before she heard her next words. "Haah...yeah.." She shook her head, smiling and grinning as she went along with what Mercy was saying.

"But you know..I dunno I kind of..saw something in him when I first met him..he had this sort of..hidden compassionate side that he likes to hide...Behind his 'big man' act that he always puts on..he had a real soft side to him, and I sorta..wanted to bring that out I guess..and I got attached because..well..Eh..certain circumstances and like...He was there I dunno." Heather just shook her head, blushing as she thought of how fragile she used to be.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:37 am

Mercy blushed and smiled at Heather. "Thanks. I feel the same way." She said softly before blushing when Heather implied that SHE was being asked questions she didn't want to answer. No... that wasn't it at all! Sort of. But Heather continued to go on about Clyde. Mercy listened intently, thankful that Heather didn't try and press things further.

She folded her arms under her chest when Heather brought up Clyde's machismo, or desire to have it. "Seriously, right?" She said and shook her head. "He's all, 'I'm a real cowboy mah-cho man! Let me get that door for you!" Mercy groaned. She hated that about CLyde so much, but... she was glad that Heather was being honest. Maybe there was something nice deep down inside Clyde. Very deep. Mineshaft deep. She made sure to add.

Mercy turned her head when Heather finished though. "He was just... there?" She said. "You were going to marry a guy just because he was there?" Mercy furrowed her brow. Heather couldn't have been that naive or desperate, even ust entering the league. Especially not with someone like Clyde. He was pretty easy to pick up on even for a girl who might not have been the rightest and Heather seemed to be pretty smart.

"Isn't that a LITTLE unfair to the guy?" She said. "He's maybe a little bit better than just there... maybe?" Mercy was still trying to figure that out. So far it seemed like he was 'ust there' Maybe if she could convince Heather, she could convince herself? Did she even want to do that?

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:56 am

"Haha yeaah..He was always so hopped up on being a 'man' thinking it was something he had to do..God I hated it.." Heather let out, laughing a little as Mercy agreed with her, groaning out like she did. It was kind of fun letting this out with Mercy here, but she was wondering a little why the girl was so interested.

"ah..n-no that's.." Heather shook her head at Mercy's questioning her wording. She really tried to think hard about it, letting out a long sigh as she shook her head. "IT's sort of..I don't know Mercy it's really complicated how it all went down.." Heather continued, crossing her arms as well.

"Aahh well no alright, just there isn't the right wording.." Heather let out tapping her foot as she did. "It..sort of..started out with me hating him..I hated I couldn't beat him and...with how lewd and perverted he was..I wanted to kick his ass so badly..I did a few things..something really bad..but then after that..after that he like...the part of him I saw came out more." She let out, looking down as she did. "I don't know he sort of...no one treated me ever as well as Clyde did....other than my brother of course...though...I guess..that's not saying all that much in my case." Heather let out, a little nervous laugh escaping her mouth, knowing Mercy had no idea what she meant by that.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:43 am

Mercy laughed at Heather's words. She definitely knew exactly what Heather was talking about it and she hated it just as much too. But, as Heather continued, she found the story pretty strange, but interesting. She was glad Heather was being honest, at least and she appreciated it. When Heather was finished, she was about to open her mouth when the knock from the attendant came.

She took the drinks and thanked the woman and while she stirred her coffee and took her first sip, she looked at Heather. "You know, that's really kind of sad, no offense." She said. She kind of felt bad. "I've been treated kind of badly by a lot of people here and there but even I wouldn't think that Clyde was the best I could do." She turned her head. "I think of him more like someone I would only be drawn to if I were really, reaaally desperate." What was she saying again? She meant the sex part. The rest of ti? She meant that too, she told herself. Mercy then looked at Heather slyly. "You did some bad things, huh?" She said. "Haven't we all? I'm sure it wasn't that bad. Especially involving Clyde.' She said and took another dainty sip from her coffee.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:05 pm

"Well...back then...it was different." Heather let out to Mercy's words, shrugging her shoulders as she did. She wondered herself if she was even now developed enough as a person to talk about these things with confidence, having the memory of only her past 5 years.

She would take her diet soda from the attendant, smiling and nodding before she took a good sip of it, letting out a sigh afterwards as she listened to the rest of Mercy's words. "Well..like I said..the circumstances were different back then Mercy..It's really hard to explain honestly...It's a reason I've only told a couple of people.." She let out before she heard the rest of her words, seeing t hat sly look. It was Heather's turn to blush now as her face turned quite red, playing with her fingers a bit as she put down her drink.

"Ah haah..I guess..by AFW standards it's not that bad...but um...I sorta...kidnapped him..raped him..and made him make me pregnant...I uh...I was an idiot back then..I did it thinking I could keep him to myself and not let him perv on any other girl...Soo yeah.....ah heh as you can tell it didn't work." Heather let out, rubbing her stomach a bit and shaking her head.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:10 am

Mercy furrowed her brow a bit. Was it so long ago?" She thought. She looked Heather over with keen eyes as she continued. She didn't REALLY know what to expect from Heather but once she began, she tried to keep from letting her jaw roll to the floor.

"Ahh.. uh..." She said when Heather was finished. "Oh, god." She didn't MEAN for it to come out like that but she suddenly found herself tilted and facing Heather, her knee touching Heather's as her hand came out and she rubbed Heather's thigh sympathetically. "H-Heather..." She said, just to try and force herself to speak.

"Let me get this out of the way first and foremost but, that's.. that's really messed up." Mercy hoped the contact would keep her words from rebuking Heather. She looked at Heather's tummy. It seemed like the baby never came, or.. it did and... She shook those thoughts away.

"Heather." She said softly. "I guess.. that's pretty dedicated but.. how do you go from that..." She paused and tilted her head. "To... now? I mean.. the clear thinking part of me knows why that was never going to work but then again, what happened? You seem ..uh..." Mercy blushed. "Far more interested n girls now..." She said and turned her head. Mercy was not a psychiatrist. She wasn't sure if the things she was saying helped or hurt, but she could see how an incident like that might turn a girl off men.

She sort of felt bad for Clyde too. He had the swagger of desperation wreathed around him and Heather wanted her to be his whole world. But, it just seemed like an unfortunate case of wrong place, wrong time for the cowboy. If not him, in Heather's state of mind, it could have been anyone. She doubted either had recovered fully from something like that either. It gave her a lot of pause but she wanted to do her best to try and do what she could for her friend. If she even COULD.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:26 am

Heather clenched her fists tightly as Mercy took it exactly as expected. She honestly thought the girl would distance herself from her now, but at least that didn't seem to be happening. As Mercy's knee touched her's and her hand starting to sympathetically rub her thigh, Heather blushed a little more.

"A-ah...I know.." Heather let out, feeling quite ashamed of herself and what she did back then. Maybe she was even a little crazy, but the her back then thought she was right in what she did, that she was sparing other girls from going through what she went through, but now she knew how wrong it was.

"I was an idiot back then I..I wouldn ever do something like that now.." She let out before Mercy went on, causing her face to turn a complete red. "A-aah w-w-well I..It..just..I sorta..discovered what I liked? I-I-I don't know!" Heather let out, quite embarrassed at Mercy's words as she put her head down, avoiding looking at her as she did.

In truth, the whole incident with Clyde definitely did take a toll on Heather. It was a great happiness that went away quite abruptly. If she didn't have the friends that she had and still has she wasn't sure if she would have made it through nearly as well.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next