Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

We Own the Night (Train)

2 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

We Own the Night (Train) - Page 3 Empty Re: We Own the Night (Train)

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:51 pm

Mercy let out a soft laugh, lifting her hand up to cover it so she wouldn't seem too rude. "Well, that's good to know." She said. "Glad you got all that raping and stalking out of your system. They can put you in jail for that, you know." Mercy teased.

Mercy took a sip of her coffee and set it down, leaning back against her seat and looking over Heather. She blushed. "Ahh, well.. I guess it's good, at least, that you figured things out. Better than I'm doing." She said, furrowing her brow to look dryly into the distance of the room.

"I spent so much time around grabby handed lesbos that I just figured that was for me. I mean, I still find myself attracted to girls, so there's probably something there, but I um..." Mercy turned her head. "Well, there's just something about having something inside you that girls can't really compete with." She let out a soft gasp. "I mean... even."

Mercy turned her head and blushed at Heather. "Don't tell anyone, but..." She said. It's not like she had to say who it was. "A few months back, I ended up with a guy at a Love Motel, and... even if he was pretty bad, to me, it had been so long since I was with a man, that it just felt... great." Mercy smiled, her face was slightly glowing.

"Imagine if I could find some hardbody who was really good in the sack!? I don't think the ladies would stand much of a chance." She then huffed, blowing a stray lock of pink out of her hair. "But, it's so much easier to be around girls." She added. "I'm already sick of boys and I haven't really even dated one! Why can't I just date girls and have sex with guys?" She then looked a little sheepishly at Heather. "And sometimes both at the same time."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:16 pm

"Haah real funny." Heather let out, though a small smile appearing on her face again as Mercy teased her a bit. She shook her head reaching for and taking a little sip of her drink, placing it back down.

She looked over at Mercy with a bit of a concerned look on her face. Her words saying she hasn't figured things out for herself causing a little alarm in Heather. She knew how that felt, and it was hell to sit there wondering.

"A-ah...w-well ah heh.." Heather blushed at Mercy's quite abrupt comparison, her words going from embarrassing Heather a bit to making her laugh. "That's what it comes down to in the end doesn't it." She let out, honestly truly knowing exactly how Mercy felt after getting over the slight shock of the directness of her words.

"If only, right? I can't argue with some of that. I mean I've..only felt that w-with....Clyde..but IS something that you just can't get from another girl." Heather let out, shaking her head and sighing a bit. "Can I ask, how much have you done it?" Heather let out, matching Mercy's straightforward and abruptness "Like...with either? I mean........consensually I haven't really done it all that much." Heather let out, trying to ignore how bad that might have sounded.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:46 pm

Mercy was actually surprised at Heather's words. Was the girl really saying that she was more or less inexperienced? Was Clyde REALLY the only guy she had been with? From a distance, that thought seemed utterly shocking. This was a girl who was put in sexual situations almost constantly and it didn't always seem like those situations were under duress. Heck, her very last match she almost rode Clyde's face to an orgasm! How could she be saying that she was inexperienced? That Mercy had more 'real world' experience than she did?

Mercy turned her head when Heather asked her about her OWN experiences. "Well, when I was still in high school, I figured out pretty easily that guys thought with their penises first and their brains second. I dated around and fooled around a bit, but I tried to be as.." Mercy sighed. "I teased a lot of guys" She said and grinned.

"I never really dated a guy for very long though. But." She was quick to point out. "I wasn't looking for casual sex either!" She said waving her finger gently at Heather to assuage any accusations the girl might have.

"It wasn't until I got to New York that I found myself more inclined towards women. After I got a job working as a paralegal for a small firm, I started making in roads in the law community. I found that I could use the same charms I did on guys on certain girls as well. It was awkward at first but then... Well, I seemed to like it. I enjoyed being around the girls much more than the guys. Even if we were never dating, it still felt like a better relationship than any boyfriend I had.

When I finally got a job working for Ms. Sinclair, well.. I think my pheromones or something drew her to me." Mercy lowered her head. "I ended up in the same sorts of situations you do. It got worse when she became Lukretia's full time lawyer." Mercy let out a sigh. "By then, I had just become... used to it." She said and shrugged. She looked up at Heather. Was that how Heather felt too?

"I don't know." She said and leaned back in her chair. "Then, suddenly, like an avalanche everything started to fall apart in my life. It was right around when I came here!" She said and clenched her fist. "Margaret was fired and she all but took me down with her! Hilde was nice enough to keep me on but event hings with HER became frayed. I was beaten up and had to go looking through a dumpster! Some stupid jerk named Jamie took my mp3 player! This crazy bitch pulled a gun on this other crazy bitch. I had to beat her over the head with a bottle of wine..."

Mercy let out a long, deep shuddering sigh. "I just wanted to forget about things!" She proclaimed. "So, I got really drunk and then.. I sort of.." She bit her lip and looked at Heather with a deep blush. "Well, I just fucked the first guy i saw and... it felt soooo good." She let the corner of her lips tug upwards into a cute smile. "Now? Well, Now I just don't know. I'm thinking about whether I want to date this one guy or not." She said.

"He's, really... REALLY into me but.." She let out a sigh. "Maybe... TOO into me? He thinks he's this macho guy and I just hate it. If he could act... normal, then maybe but..." Mercy shook her head. "I don't really know what I am doing right now, honestly."

Last edited by 445 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:23 pm

"Haaah I see. The high school life." Heather let out, grinning and nodding her head, though inside a little jealous of Mercy. That was a time of life that she wasn't able to experience, something that she wished she could know how it felt, but with her circumstances that was impossible for her.

"Haha, don't worry. I don't really see you being that sorta type." Heather let out with a little sly grin as Mercy talked about how she used to be, Heather assuring her that it was all good.

"I see..so it was more or less something that just came out of nowhere." Heather let out as Mercy described how she started to find herself more inclined towards women. Heather had to agree with those words, they seemed so true. It only made sense that she got along with and understood other women quite a bit better, and that's what made it seem so easy to just be with another woman, though Heather's feelings were a bit deeper than that.

"That's...being forced through those sorts of things..yeah I know how that is." Heather let out as she nodded her head. "U-used to it though?...Heh..I guess you could say that." Heather let out, thinking it was a whole different thing for her, Heather actually having quite the liking of being put into those situations.

"Wh-what!?" Hearing Mercy's next words, she was quite stunned by them. She remembered what she went through when she was at the entrance to Lukretia's mansion, but it seemed that Mercy had been going through quite a bit, making Heather feel quite bad for her. "I'm...uh..im sorry you had to go through that."

Her next words though caused Heather to raise her brow, tilting her head. "Macho guy act huh?..Sounds all too familiar like we were just talking about. Are all guys like that or something when it comes to relationships?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:50 am

Mercy was getting a little nervous once Heather started talking. There were a lot of things she might be implying or even taking the wrong way. Should she correct her? Should she just let it pass. She tried not to give away any visual cues when Heather seemed to compare the guy who liked her with Clyde. Even if they were the same, there was no way that there was any connection!

'argh...'

It didn't go so well. Her cheeks flushed and she got nervous. "W-What!/ N-No! How could you even say that!? Theya re.. nothing alike!" even if they are exactly the same!. "B-Besides..." Mercy said and waved her hand dismissively at Heather. "I would never do something like that even if it were Clyde. I mean, we're friends right? It would make me a huge bitch if I went and dated him behind your back. Isn't there some kind of code tot hat or something?" Well, Mercy was a bitch sometimes but at least this way she could hear what Heather had to say without giving things away to her.

"U-Uh.. besides! I never said I DIDN'T like that stuff... I'm, It wasn't so bad..." She said and lowered her head. "It didn't really turn me off girls or anything." A change of subject might also help her cause. She took a longer drink of coffee than perhaps she should have as it burned her tongue a little bit and she squeaked as she pulled away the cup and tried to pretend like she was cool.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:19 pm

"Ah?" Heather let out as Mercy's cheeks would flush. It was clear how nervous she was when she started saying what she did. Heather listening to all she was saying, crossing her arms as she leaned back in her seat a bit. Her words were causing her to almost grin a little before shaking her head. "I wasn't accusing you of that, I just was worried about you most of all. The fact that you have to deal with a similar thing...Plus I don't even know what you're talking about, a code, is there one?" Heather would respond, genuinely interested before Mercy would change the subject.

"So...you like it then?" Heather let out before sighing out, watching Mercy gulp up her coffee. If the girl was going to change the subject, then Heather could go along with that. "Have you ever...like...Aaah I dunno." Heather was trying to think of what to ask her about that, a little interested in how she felt about it.

"I might...be a little guilty in..seeking out matches I know I can't win sometimes..Y-you know like..POW matches..ah heh I feel like I can tell you this."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:49 pm

Mercy was comforted by Heather's surprising words. It made her feel good and put her at lease. She let out a soft sigh and eased into her seat. "Thanks." She said and smiled at Heather. She then raised her eyebrow. "Y-Yes! She blurted out. Well, there was, wasn't there? When it benefited her at least. Heather didn't seem to know or care about one though. Maybe Mercy would tuck that thought away for later.

"Well, yeah...." Mercy gave Heather an incredulous look. "I don't like it being forced on me, but I mean... when I have the choice, it feels good regardless of whether it's a girl or a guy. Girls may not have all the right tools, but they tend to have more knowledge." She said pointing to her head. "Since they have the same body, they know what to do without, " Mercy giggled suddenly, "training. eheh..'

"Ahhh... uh..." Mercy lowered her head at Heather's confession. Her hand slipped over to Heather's leg and she began to rub it softly, as if she were trying to comfort Heather. "I.. I think I can understand." She said with a soft nod. She then looked up at Heather and smiled weakly. "It looks bad... for your career though, I mean." Mercy frowned. "I know that you really want to win and be the best." Of course Heather did. Mercy certainly believed the girl when she said it. "But...um.. I can sort of understand how you might also have certain... desires?" She looked at Heather with a serious face. "Are they really that hard to ignore?" She couldn't quite put together how Heather wasn't able to just say no to certain things. Maybe she really just couldn't control herself? Mercy just wanted to know,

"Heather," Mercy gave Heather a reassuring smile. "If you say yes, you know I won't think any less of you as a wrestler or as a woman." Hopefully that would give her the confidence to speak freely.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:11 pm

"I see...hah makes sense.." Heather let out as Mercy claimed that she liked it when she had the choice. It made perfect sense when it came down to it. She watched Mercy point to her head, saying what she did, causing her to laugh a little as well along with Mercy's giggling. "Haah that sounds about right." She responded, nodding her head.

After her confession though, she would feel Mercy place her hand on her leg, rubbing it softly to comfort her and say what she did with that soft nod. "I-I know. Trust me I know more than you think I do. It kills me it really does. I'm big on my image too and I know that those things don't look good on my record or to my career." Heather let out, sighing as she shook her head before she would hear Mercy's question. She blushed deeper than ever at those words, thinking to herself as she clenched her fists, biting her lip a little.

With her next words though, and that reassuring smile she had on her face, it comforted Heather enough that she could answer her question, letting out a long sigh. "Th...they are..I really hate it Mercy..but they are..I must look like such a joke when I'm out there looking completely helpless b-but..I can't help getting myself into situations like that....y-you prefer the choice, which makes total sense...I...like..being forced by another girl a-and it sucks Mercy..in this kind of career it really does...I..I-I'm sorry I'm sure even though you just said it doesn't change anything, I'm sure you think I'm pathetic.." Heather let out, looking down in embarrassment and shame in what she was saying.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:27 pm

Mercy listened to Heather. It seemed like the girl was conflicted pretty badly. Mercy actually felt bad for her. She sort of understood how people could be compelled to do things. She was in the law and, she was often on the defendant's side when it came to prosecution. How many times did she hear the words, 'I just couldn't help myself?' when she was with a lawyer. She was just thankful that she stayed away from a lot of the criminal stuff. She'd hate to have to try and defend a murderer who was obviously guilty as hell.

"Well..." Mercy said as she turned her head. "I.. there is a certain thrill in loosing control. I can understand that much." She said truthfully. But, she was treading dangerous waters.

Mercy suddenly stood up and adjusted her tie as she paced towards the window. She bent over and looked out to glance at the scenery. She needed a minute. She then shut the window and turned around. "I don't think you're pathetic. "You almost won the Friction title. What's pathetic about that?" She said with a smile. "And," Mercy hunched her shoulders and looked at Heather sheepishly, "you do get to ... sleep? With some pretty hot girls." Mercy wandered over to call button and pressed it. "You get to have the best of both words, don't you? I know it's a lot to live with if you want to be taken seriously but it's not like no one likes you. A lot of people like you! You have a lot of fans and you're really popular. That's got to count for something, right?" I like you." She added with a reassuring smile and then laughed. "Even if that doesn't count for very much."

"I think I'm going to take advantage of all this fancy treatment." She said as the attendant buzzed their door. "By ordering the fruitest, girliest most expensive drink they have!" Mercy beamed. "You should relax too. Do you want a drink as well?" Mercy then turned to the attendant and ordered a Cosmopolitan.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:37 pm

"Ah.." Heather turned to Mercy as she said that, but saw that the girl was looking away, causing her to let out a little sigh. She was sure that Mercy was thinking badly of her now, especially when she got up and started pacing.

Heather clenched her fists on her pants, gripping them before Mercy shut the window and turned around. The words that came out of her mouth next were ones that she wasn't expecting at all. She stared at her a bit with her mouth open as Mercy said all she did, everything she was saying encouraging her quite a bit before a smile formed back on Heather's face, even blushing quite a bit at her last words. "Hah...Thank you Mercy...really. And of course that counts for very much, it counts for a whole lot. That really makes me happy." Heather let out, nodding her head before the attendant buzzed their door.

"A-ah..well...I..don't usually drink..I've only done it once ...but...alright. I dunno what's good so get me whatever you like best." Heather let out, nodding her head with a blush as she still had the smile on her face.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next