by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

We Own the Night (Train)

2 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

We Own the Night (Train) - Page 5 Empty Re: We Own the Night (Train)

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:07 pm

"Uh huuuh?" Mercy said with a sly grin. "Don't tell me that big bad Heather is a lightweight when it comes to drinking!" She chastised playfully. "Even I can handle one or two of these puppies!"

Mercy turned her head and brought her glass back up to her lips and pushed the glass between her lips to hide a wry pout. "If I was a bad influence, I'd challenge you to a drinking contest, since I'd obviously win, even though you're a tough wrestler and I'm a wafer thin pencil pusher!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:24 pm

"Wh..I-I am not! I just..haven't had much that's all!" Heather let out back at Mercy's playful teasing, hammering it in a little more with the rest of her words.

She watched Mercy push her glass up to her lips, saying what she did afterwards. Heather narrowed her eyes at her, scoffing a little as she took another sip. "..I could so win...I would so be able to outlast you..I-if I can stand getting beaten down in a hell in a cell match, I think I can stand some alcohol." Heather let out, her competitiveness showing out a little more.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:47 pm

Mercy was suddenly feeling quite devious as she tipped back the last of her Cosmo and set the glass down with authority. She stood up smugly and marched towards the buzzer. "Put your money where your mouth is, lightweight!" She said and cocked her hip at Heather.

"I'll bet you can't out last me! If you can't then... uhh..." She stopped and furrowed her brow. "Well.. You'll owe me... something!" She said and nodded firmly, crossing her arms under her chest before giving Heather a stern but playful glare.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:52 pm

"Hah!" Heather let out, following in what Mercy did, chugging down the rest of the Cosmo, holding her hand over her mouth again, her face turning a little more red but she would quickly shake her head, it only taking her a second to shake it off as she looked up at the girl.

"Go right ahead! Call for the drinks." Heather let out, grinning before she heard Mercy's words. "Oh? Owe you something?...Alright fine. You're on then. Bring em out." Heather let out, narrowing her eyes with a wide grin, though she inside wasn't quite sure how many she could drink.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:30 am

Mercy confidently slapped her hand against the buzzer. She turned to the speaker and made her order in Japanese. She then turned back to Heather. "That's right!" She said. "We're playing for keeps, but I guess I better figure out what I want from you. You already know you've lost so you aren't even going to think of anything you'd like to wager!"

Mercy began to strut around the tiny cabin like she owned the place. Her cheeks were red from gulping down the drink so fast, but she didn't even have a buzz yet. Still,, she was feeling quite superior now that she thought she had something over Heather. "Maybe I should make you tell everyone that the great Heather Sunderland couldn't even beat a bespectacled waif of a secretary! Mmmmhmmm~" She said and turned to Heather, puffing out her chest proudly.

"It won't be my fault if they don't realize it was in a drinking contest. Maybe they'll think you lost to me in a wrestling match! Then again, maybe telling them the truth will be humiliating enough!" Her hips shook with delight as she continued to tease Heather, the grin never fading from her face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:42 am

"You're really confident about this aren't you Mercy?" Heather let out, grinning wide as the girl turned to her, saying what she did. Her words were firing Heather up quite a bit and she clenched her fists tightly, shaking her head. "Youuu are so getting it mixed up. YOU don't stand a chance against ME. I'm gonna make fully sure I win this here."

With Mercy strutting around the cabin, Heather couldn't help but blush just a little more. The girl definitely had the body to be strutting around with, and as she puffed her chest out like that, shaking her hips to go along with it, Heather couldn't help but stare a little, her face turning an even deeper red.

Finally though, she shook her head, snapping out of it as she stood up, grinning back at her. "Keep talking yourself up Mercy. Challenging me will be the most foolish thing you've ever done. I'm going to outdrink you like it's nothing! Just don't get too mad when you snap out of your drunken stupor and realize how even with never drinking more than a glass before I can so totally completely destroy you in this!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:06 am

Mercy paused enough to raise her eyebrows at Heather's new confidence. "Oh?" She said. "You say I'm the confident one when you've never even had a glass! Even I can handle a Cosmo! That's barely even a drink! You'd find more alcohol in O'Douls!" She said with playful grin.

When she was deciding what 'kind' of drinker she wanted to be, she decided to try some of the non-alcoholic spirits. She figured maybe if she chugged a six pack, she might like the beer and it would make her feel really tough. In the end it just tasted gross and she had to pee all day the next day. She did find out, though, that she wasn't a big fan of beer. Especially if it wasn't even going to get her drunk!

"You just keep talking, South Beach." Mercy said with a grin. "Girl has one Cosmo and she thinks she's Lindsay Lohan!" Mercy laughed. "The only thing you'll have in common with her is stumbling around like a fool after getting your butt kicked! Iiiiiii've actually HAD some hard stuff before!" Nevermind the fact that the LAST time she did, she ended up sleeping with a total stranger. "I'll show you how we do it in Manhattan!"

While she continued to taunt Heather, the door buzzed and Mercy opened it. She took the small tray in and tipped the server. She shut the door once more and pulled out the chilled bottle. "When in Japan..." She said and showed off the label.

"This is a sake battle!" She declared and got to her knees. She set up a small tray as a table in front of her and motioned for heather o sit across from her as she poured her and Heather's shot glasses.

"Are you ready to go down... bitch?" She said throwing that last line out with a wide grin as she passed off a glass to Heather.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:21 am

"Nh..w-well.." As Mercy said those words, she couldn't argue witht hem. She knew nothing whatsoever about alcohol. Being with Dante and Alessa the whole time she was an America it led to no drinking whatsoever, and the only time she's had a drink was with Megumi and Karina and even then it was only one.

"Haah W-well we'll see about that." Heather tried to muster up and keep as much confidence as she possibly could with Mercy's words. "I'll show you Mercy. I'll show you I can keep up with you just as well and even surpass you as well. I'm GOING to win this!" Heather let out, grinning as she did.

Soon though, she would hear the door buzz, seeing that small tray with the chilled bottle. Her words and showing off the label caused Heather to blush a little.

"aaaah..Sake?" Heather would let out a little laugh before Mercy motioned for her to sit across from her. She did so, seeing her pour the glasses, a little nervous never having had Sake before, but her next words reinvigorated her competitiveness.

"Heh...not going to happen. Im kicking your ass tonight in this one." Heather let out, her name calling causing Heather to grin even wider, taking the glass as she did. "Let's do it."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:25 am

Mercy took her cold glass. She hadn't actually had sake before either but she had had vodka. Could it be any worse? Admittedly, it was Vodka loaded down with things like orange juice, but what did THAT matter!?

She lifted up her glass and clinked it against Heather's and then threw it back. She tilted her head with a quick motion and gulped down the sake in one go. Her cheeks went red and whens he leaned forward, she was trying not to cough. "Oh god..." She said as she clutched her chest. Her throat was on fire! "T-That's really... nasty..." She said, scrunching her face at the thought of having to drink more. She lifted her head up to see what Heather's reaction was. If she hadn't passed out already!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:42 am

Heather grinned and nodded her head, clinking her glass against Mercy's again. She saw her gulp it down in one go, quickly following up as to not be outdone. The feeling hit her nearly immediately, her face lighting up red as well as she blinked a few times, her hand over her mouth, she winced her eyes, trying her best not to show how badly that got to her as she darted her eyes around.

Hearing Mercy's words, she shuffled around, feeling a little off as she shook her head a bit. "Ah-hah..haah..wh-what..a-a-are you kidding?..I-it's...t-totally fine..I-I could keep this up all night." Heather let out, though her face was a deep red and inside she was just hoping Mercy would refuse another, not even knowing if she could take another glass.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next