by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 209 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 209 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Cry for me, baby!

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Cry for me, baby! - Page 3 Empty Re: Cry for me, baby!

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:29 am

Mercy furrowed her brow at Clyde's words. The fact that he was being shushed made her even angrier. But she wasn't done with him. "He's not even on the screen anymore!" She said. "it's like you've never even seen a man's ass before!" She snorted. "They showed it once! .. once! I bet you wouldn't be complaining if Isabella's boobs were hanging all over the place, you wouldn't be complaining!"

Now it was her turn to be shushed and her eyes widened. Her cheeks flushed red. "Shimimasen!" She said quickly and turned and glared at Clyde. She then turned back to look at the movie and crossed her arms. Her cheeks puffed out and she stared at the scene. Isabella was talking to some guard captain who had a sinister look on his face as Isabella finished telling him about Gaspard.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:53 am

"One long take that took up the whole dang screen!" He whisper argued with her before he heard her mention Isabella's boobs. His face turned red because she caught him red handed with what he had been hoping for. "N-No." He said. His eyes then flashed back at the screen then back to Mercy.

He covered his mouth and looked down to hide the smirk and keep himself from laughing as Mercy got shushed too but straighten up when he saw Mercy's stern glare. He removed his arm from the top of her seat and sighed as he sat in his chair, looking at her while she pouted with her cheeks puffed out. That made her look extra cute but Clyde knew she wasn't too happy either.

He was looking at the film again but wasn't paying attention. "...Should I go get that popcorn refill? Maybe she'd be a little happier if I didn't leave and made ma'self look like I back into the movie... Shit that's a horrible idea! The food got me by! ...How long is this flick anyway?" Thought Clyde as he stared at the screen and mulled over his thoughts. Things were going so well and apologizing didn't work.

"Ain't no damn way this movie gon' get any badder... But if something cool happens I can act all enthusiastic, yeah!" Clyde smirked at his plan and went to slurp his drink At least he had that. He slurped and It sounded dry, the last of his coke going into the straw

"....Aw hell..."

Last edited by 621 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:59 am; edited 3 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:13 am

Mercy shook her head at Clyde's words and pulled her arms up so that they were pressed against her chest, covering her boobs up even more than the suit did. After a few moments, she let out a sigh and relaxed again. The scene had shifted to the stern looking man and a bunch of guards marching through the town. They looked angry and plenty mean and soon they arrived at Gaspard's place.

The stern man knocked on the door and demanded entry. When the door opened, it was Gaspard's sister and she tried to convince the man that Gaspard wasn't home. The stern man barged through her, nearly knocking her down and then came a confrontation between the man and Gaspard.

I've heard the stories! You adulterous cur! Isabella was right to come to me and I shall mete out justice on my own terms for the sake of the kingdom!"

"You know nothing! Isabella knows I am innocent of the crime of adultery! I would never lay a hand on the princess! I have so much to pay for but I shall not be tried and convicted by the end of your blade, Marcus!"

Gaspard reached for his own sword and the two stared at each other, about to face off. The music became quite dramatic and the two men eyed each other intently, the camera focusing on their tensed muscles.

But as it looked like the standoff was about to turn into an epic sword duel that raged across the town, Isabella barged in and got between Gaspard and Marcus.

"No! You two mustn't cross swords!" She pleaded.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:22 am

Clyde slumped in his chair slightly when Mercy sighed and relaxed herself. He said he was sorry!

With nothing else left. Clyde just went back to watching the film just in time to see some asshole barge through Gasard's door and nearly knocked over his sister. Clyde frowned, hopefully Gaspard would man up and beat this fool out of the house!

"Oooh Dang." Clyde muttered as he heard the man's insult to Gaspard. He didn't know what a Cur was but it sounded bad! And this jackoff seemed like he wanted to pick a fight with Gaspard! And did Isabella sell out Gaspard even when he said he was innocent? That 2 dollar ho!

Now Gaspard drew his sword and the two were staring eachother down, ready to fight! Clyde's eyes were wide and he was eating whatever crumbs the bucket of popcorn had as things FINALLY got interesting, hoping to see some badass sword fighting just like in Highlander!

Suddenly Isabella appeared and got between Marcus and Gaspard. Clyde got a little worried, he had a bad feeling about her standing between the blades. She could be stabbed! But didn't she also sell out Gaspard to Marcus too!? Who's side was she on?

[size=85:21qxz4hr]"She gon' trick ya', bub." Clyde said quietly to himself, honestly wanting to badass fight scene but also feeling the tension with Isabella there, feeling like she could end up killed or just betraying Gaspard and imprisoning him! It was still bad but slightly better now!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:25 am

"Nuh uh..." Mercy said and and shook her head when Clyde spoke. She wasn't berating him, just telling him what she knew from years of experience watching chick flicks. She lifted up her hand and placed it on his and turned her head so she would deliberately not be looking at him if he turned. She rested her hand gently on his and watched as the scene began to unfold.

"Marcus! This man did what no one else could!"

"No one but the PRINCE! What did he die for!? This miserable war, when it claimed him, our kingdom was truly lost except for the light of the princess! His unquenchable lust was what snuffed it out as well!"

Gaspard shook his head. "Never! It's true, I was responsible for the Princess' death and if I must be sacrificed for her sake, for the kingdom's sake, then this is what I shall do! But how dare you proclaim that I was lustful with her! I loved her more than anything in this world save my own flesh and blood! That is why..."

Gaspard threw his sword down. "That is why I could not bare to let her live a lie! I was the one who told the Princess that her love, the Prince had died int he war! It broke her heart into pieces and she died shortly after."

Marcus lunged at Gaspard but Isabella wrapped her arms around Gaspard and held him face, one hand clutching the sword as blood dripped down the blade.

"Marcus, no!"

"WHY, DAMN YOU!? YOU SHOULD DIE HERE AND NOW! A WORSE CRIME THAN ANY LUSTFUL ACT!"

Gaspard clutched his hands. "The treasonous act was to fool the princess into believing her fair Prince yet lived!"

'But, the kingdom!"

"The fact that the princess was our kingdom's light is exactly why she needed to be told the truth! How long would you let her light dully flicker in the breeze. When did you plan on telling her? A year? Two? Ten? The wars end?! What if the war never ended!? Our enemies could sense the weakness and bare down upon us!"

"Will they not with the Princess' demise!?"

"Perhaps.." Gaspard said, running his hands through his long, flowing locks. "But our country is bolstered! There are cries that we should win so that the Princess will see a peaceful kingdom from Heaven! The loss grieves them deeply but they are lifted by her spirit even more with her passing! And now, she is eternally with her beloved!"

As Gaspard gave his impassioned speech, Mercy's hand slowly gripped Clyde's tighter and by the end of it, she was sniffling and pulled a hanky out from her pocket and was dabbing her teary eyes. Such a powerful movie! Mercy could hardly believe it!

Last edited by 445 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:02 am

"Hm?" Clyde let out at Mercy's words. So Isabella wasn't going to betray him? How lame where was the fun in... His eyes suddenly perked up from a familiar decliate and soft hand suddenly upon him. Clyde turned to Mercy with a slightly reddened cheeks as he was quite surprised by this, also swearing he saw her head finish turning when he looked at her. He smiled softly and just left things peaceful like this. It felt nice.

Clyde was shocked inwardly by the revelation that Gaspard was responsible for the death of the princess. His mouth opened to that of a small 'O' as this was revealed. He didn't see that coming! He then listened to Gaspard go on about this woman he loved, Clyde began to feel sentimental, he bagged on this guy for being wussy but his story sort of got to Clyde, having to do a really hard thing for someone he loved, but to tell her the prince was dead was a sign of love... Clyde still found it kind of fucked up.

Clyde's eyes went wide when Marcus lunged and... Isabella wrapped herself around Gaspard and took the blade in her hands, cutting herself as she protected him Clyde made an audible gasp before he went silent again to hear Gaspard speak, arguing with Marcus and telling him what he did was for the princess to ease her pain even if she died from grief, and having to carry the burden that he engineered the death of his beloved. Heavy stuff. And... Maybe he was a sucker for hearing that two soul mates could be reunited in a better place.

And as Clyde felt Mercy grip his hand, he smiled towards the screen, debating if he should turn it over just to hold her hand back. But why ruin such a good thing? She was a cute one, pulling out a handkerchief to dab her teary eyes just made Clyde chuckle silently to himself.

"Wow... That got really good in end! Like for reals."
He muttered while smiling happily, leaning back in his chair, his thumb rotating a bit as Mercy held his hand. Maybe a movie only needed a decent ending to make it good? Clyde thought about briefly. No, it was a bad movie, but at least he could be honest and say the ending was good. His expression should it.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:28 am

Mercy barely noticed Clyde trying to be trying to be smooth as the movie's falling action drew things to a close. Isabelle and Gaspard were to be wed and Gaspard and his sister were returned to the royal court. News of victorious battles spread throughout the kingdom and the process of choosing a successor to the King was under way. The movie ended, much as it had began with the boot of Gaspard walking, panning to his hand carrying a rose. Only this time, as it panned out and showed the graveyard, there were innumerable flowers positioned near the princess' gravestone with flocks of people visiting her grave.

Mercy sniffled and pulled Clyde's hand up. She used it to wipe away a final tear and then let go. She leaned back in her chair and panted as the credits rolled. She turned and looked at Clyde and smiled at him with a goofy grin. She then shoved her knee into his leg. "You don't have to bs me, Clyde. I know it was pretty cheesy." Her cheeks were flush. "But it was really good."

She stood up and looked at him. "Thanks for coming." She gave a simple nod. "I guess the next time we can see something with a little more action. Even I was kind of hoping they would sword fight at the end." She shrugged and slung her purse over her shoulder as she headed out of the theatre. "I guess it was good for getting my mind off things, at least."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:52 am

Clyde smiled in amusement as Mercy lifted his hand and used it to wipe her eye. Finding it kind of funny that she would just use him as she pleased for something like that, remembering how he tried to wipe her tears away during Christmas and she wouldn't let him. He didn't mind her using his hand at all though. Her goofy grin was infectious, just seeing her smile like that made him smile and laugh slightly as she shoved her knee into his leg.

"Heh-heh, I'm bein' honest here! I really liked the ending. I'm glad Gaspard moved on got his'self a happy ending." It was heartfelt. He practically forgot about his interest in the war now.

"Anytime, Ms. Mercy." He responded. "Heh, same here. We could always see that pirate flick." He expressed and suggested. "Well yeah... Stress is bad. You gotta have some fun once and a while. Though I'm sorry I made you upset with that one part." He apologized while rubbing the back of his head, wondering if she'd let him ride with her back to Tokyo. He'd ask in a moment.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:01 am

"Fine, fine!" She said as they left. "Good. I'm glad you liked it. I'll keep it in mind." She swished her shoulders back and forth a little bit in a teasing way as she paced in front of him and pushed her way to the outside of the theatre. "I guess I wouldn't mind that too much." She said about the pirate movie. She then frowned at Clyde as he brought up his rather unfortunate behavior during the movie. "You know, I would have forgotten about it if you hadn't said something." She tsked him and shook her head.

"You just won't be satisfied until you've spent a little bit of time int he dog house, will you, Mr. Gastin?" She said and raised her eyebrow at him. She then reached out for a taxi and called it. "I hope you didn't drive here." She said. "I have to get back to Tokyo, but I don't mind riding with you back to your apartment." She then lowered her head. "In fact, I insist." She said as her cheeks flushed a little. She figured that now was as good a time to tell him as any of some news she had. "Unless you drove. Then, I guess I'll... see you later..." She said with a frown.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:14 am

Clyde followed Mercy with a pleasant smile, listening to her words with a slight smirk that turned into a grin when she swished her shoulders teasingly, happy at the chance of them seeing a pirate flick possibly. "Sorry." He'd later let out in regards to bringing up the sore part of the day.

"I... Guess not?" He didn't want to spend time in the dog house. What as she getting at? Oh well. His eyes lit up though as Mercy said she didn't mind going back with him to his apartment. Did he hear her correctly or was he just wishing? No she was insisting. "Really?" He said with surprise in his voice. His grimaced in a slight flash as Mercy brought up his vehicle situation.

"Hey now, wait a sec. We can't just take a cab back to my place??"
He asked quickly, stepping up a bit, laughing briefly at the end of his words. While secretly screaming in his head that NOW he needed a fucking car! But it was the big city... There wasn't too much need for a car. Walking was a nice way to workout a bit too.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next