Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Cry for me, baby!

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Cry for me, baby! - Page 6 Empty Re: Cry for me, baby!

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:07 am

Mercy continued to softly push her tongue against his as they kissed deeply. one arm slipped off Clyde's cheek and she reached back with her hand and adjusted one of Clyde's hand so that it rested higher up on her back. She then brought the hand back up and pulled her other hand off. She used it to adjust Clyde's hand downward so he was cupping her ass.

She then pulled away from the kiss, pressing her forehead against his and letting out a soft breath. "You can keep it there, but that's it." She hoped he understood that she meant he couldn't squeeze it or anything. "And no talking." She added and pressed both her lips around Clyde's lower lip. She didn't even open her eyes. She only kept kissing as she pushed her lips upward and moved her tongue back into his mouth.

Her free hand moved up up and down his chest as she rubbed it softly. She sucked in some air through her nose so she didn't need to break the kiss. Her hand then wandered downward and pushed up underneath his shirt to feel his stomach and chest.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:43 pm

Clyde returned the passionate kiss with Mercy to the best of his knowledge and ability despite feeling a tad nervous because of he wanted to be as close to perfect for her as he could be and not make any mistakes. It felt so surreal for him but it was amazing too.

He let Mercy guide his hands without a single protest. One hand going higher up her back and the other against her ass. He didn't expect her to do that but he wasn't complaining either. When she broke the kiss he gasped and panted softly with a look of amazement before gazing into her eyes with smitten astonishment as she rested her forehead against his own. She gave him orders and he nodded slightly without a word before the two resumed their kiss, closing his eyes as he felt her lips and tongue return.

He kissed her glossy lips tightly and caressed her tongue as she pushed it in, moaning into her mouth. He Basked in the soft touch of her hand against his cheek while the the other rubbed his chest before her hand went down under the shirt to feel his stomach and chest that had gained some noticeable muscle since they last met in the bar. He continued to kiss her back affectionately, digging his fingers into her back lightly while gently rotating his palm against her ass.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:37 pm

Mercy was feeling pretty good about the kiss. It seemed to be going quite well, all things considered. Clyde wasn't such a bad kisser, not that she had any predilections on the matter. Sloppy, drunk kisses were hardly anything that could be used as a judge and that was all she remembered. When you are drunk, everything seemed like the best thing ever.

But as they kissed, , Mercy felt Clyde's hand begin to move. It was soft and subtle and part of her liked it, but at the same time, she wondered if he really knew better. She pulled her hand from underneath his shirt and grabbed his arm and held it still. After a moment, she pulled away from the kiss and grabbed his collar and looked up at him with partially closed eyes.

"Tis is not necessarily an indication of things to come, Mr. Gastin." She said in an almost stern voice as she looked at him. "It was just..." She turned her head and blushed. "Something I needed to do or something I owed you, I don't know." She then slid her hands down his arms and removed them from her body. She then pressed her index finger against his lips. "Remember." She said, letting out a soft sh through her breath. "No talking."

She ten smiled and leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek before turning around. "I'll be going now." She said as she let her hips sway while she walked to the door. "Good bye, Clyde." She said and threw him a fluttering glance and coy smile before stepping out through the door.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:37 pm

Clyde felt Mercy hold his rotating arm still. He couldn't help but open his eyes and just stare upwards in an irked manner before closing them again. Oh well. At least his hand was still on her rear.

By the time she broke the kiss, Clyde was a loopy little kid who was more than easy to grab by the collar and yank around if need be. He was just smiling goofy the whole time Mercy told him not to get comfortable with stuff like this, that they were still not dating. He'd normally say something like 'Dang!' or 'Crud!' in reaction to that but following the long kiss he shared with Mercy, he felt way too happy to mind and just nodded accordingly. Even when she stated it was something she felt she owed him, Clyde didn't voice how he felt about that, he just kept smiling and nodded when she reminded him no talking.

His eyes lit up when she leaned in to kiss his cheek that went rosy and once again nodded like a goofy little kid as she turned around, watching her hips sway from side to side. "Gah damn I hate to see her go but I love to watch her leave!!" Clyde exclaimed inwardly before riasing his hand to give her a calm wave with his finger tips, blushing slightly at her fluttering gaze and cute smile before she went out the door, out of his life yet again until next time.

When that door closed Clyde slapped his hands together, raised his arms in triumph and began to do a funky little in-zone dance as he celebrated the end to a good day with GREAT results. He took a deep breath and exhaled. "Wooooooowwwwwwww." He let out, licking his tingling lips and he danced from the doorway, back to the kitchen where he intended to start washing those dishes. He didn't mind! This day couldn't get bad at all!

And then he stopped when he spotted the glass beside the sink and saw... The glass with a lipstick imprint on it. He stared at it and blinked before lifting it up, smiling warmly as he realized it was Mercy's lovely parting gift.

"I think I ain't gon' be washin' this one..." He said while gazing at it fondly, sighing and smiling happily.

Last edited by 621 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6