by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 234 users online :: 1 Registered, 1 Hidden and 232 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Cry for me, baby!

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Cry for me, baby! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cry for me, baby!

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:59 am

"Shhhh..." Mercy gave Clyde a soft shush as the movie started up. Still, she was surprised that Clyde was so enthusiastic about the movie that was to come. Maybe she had Clyde all wrong? Maybe all that manly cowboy garbage was just an act? Maybe he was a sensitive man on the inside? Maybe he just wanted to show it for Mercy? She blushed deeply and threw him a glance from her forward facing position, just to get a look of him from her peripheral. She was pretty sure she was just fantasizing, but either way, she had much more to look at in front of her as the movie began to get underway.

The man returns to his home where his sister and him speak at length about the current events in the nation. The war comes up but the focus is mostly on the Princess and how heart broken the man is. The sister urges him that he should attend a wake being held in the princess' honor but the man refuses despite how he had just professed his love for the woman.

"I can't! Don't you see! Our love, my heart! I must remain buried!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:37 am

[size=85:14zlkevy]"Sorry." Clyde muttered quietly before he went silent to pay attention to the movie, thinking this might be really interesting. A heart broken hero struggling to cope with the loss of his loved one fighting in a big war. Now that sounded cool to Clyde.

What he didn't expect from this though was a lengthy conversation about the current events of the nation which were quite boring. Leaned in his chair, no longer as enthusiastic as he munched on his popcorn and slurped on coke. The war was brought up. "Here we go!" Clyde thought. "Some real action!" But instead the talk was more towards the dead princess and that the guy was heart broken.

"Jesus. Ya' lost yer' one and only, we get it!" Clyde complained to himself but recognized that it was probably a hard thing to deal with and it most likely affected him quite a bit, Clyde understood that. The princess might'a even been a victim of the war, now that would really hurt em. That's what Clyde imagined.

But this punk widow wasn't even man enough to attend to wake. "Whut tha' hell!?" Thought Clyde. The man's words being absolute wussy garbage. Didn't this guy have any decency? If he was a real man he would attend the wake to the woman he claimed he couldn't live without and was suffering for right now. Talking about how his heart needed to remain buried. That sounded really gay to Clyde.

"God that fucker's hammy. Maybe he'll get cooler later." Clyde figured while taking another drink and then looking over at Mercy to see how she identified with Mr. 'Bury me and my heart 'cause I cant go on.'

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:26 am

As the story continued to unfold, Mercy was riveted on the gripping story that was unfolding. She was leaned a little forward in her seat and every so often popping a chocolate into her mouth. The protagonist, Gaspard, had decided to attend the wake in secret and disguised. While there he met a mysterious woman. The two engaged in discourse of kingdom's trying times and subtly flirted with one another. Mercy's heart pounded in her chest as she watched the scene between them unfold. But then, the night came to a close and Gaspard was left to return home to his sister. The story was really beginning to progress.

She took unscrewed the cap and took a drink of water. Mercy wondered if the man would really forgo his feelings for the princess just for the sake of this intriguing woman! She was feeling a little angry. "T-That jerk!" She muttered under her breath. "Falling for the first girl he sees after the Princess had just died!"

She gripped her bottle tightly as she watched a scene where he returned to the grave to plant another flower. The mysterious woman appeared at the grave and approached the man.

You, I know you're secret! I know why you plant flowers upon the Princess' grave!" She cried out. "They were always left on the same day. I was able to find out easily. There were rumors. Her husband, the Prince, had gone off to war. They said that he had returned only to discover that the love of his life had passed. Now, all he can do is bring flowers to her grave in mourning. But, I know that could never be the case.... The prince, he did not return. But, as long as the princess lived, there was still hope for our tragically war torn kingdom! But, now that I know it's you, I shall have you arrested!"

"Gaspard stepped forward! Madame! Surely you jest! If you know my secret, then you know why I plant these flowers! If you take these flowers away, then surely you will extinguish all hope from within this kingdom of strife! You would see this kingdom crumble from within, when it can barely hold back the tide of foes from without!? If you say this, then it is YOU who should be arrested for treason, madame! Do not let this spark of hope die and the kingdom with it!. You would allow me no secrets and yet, cling on to your own!?"

The woman clenched turned away. "We both know of the double edged swords secrets are. Let us not speak in such a manner before the grave of our Princess. I will do what I must and you will do the same. We shall see whose secret will stand stronger."

Gaspard flipped his cloak and made his way away from the woman. "Yes, we shall indeed. I hope that the Kingdom will stand this quarrel!" He said as he turned and left. The woman leaned in and touched the rose with her fingers as guards showed up. "I am afraid you are too late." She said. "There is no need for you to take action.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:53 am

Clyde didn't understand why this Gaspard dude had made such a dramatic fit to not attend to the wake but now suddenly decided he would but in disguise. Was this guy spiderman or something? Why did he need a disguise when he visited them princess' grave earlier in plain sight? Eventually Gaspard met some chick, talking ONCE AGAIN about the problems and issues the country was facing but never showing any of it. Clyde wasn't subtle either. He had no clue the two were flirting. The interaction felt so dry.

Clyde eyes averted to Mercy while he still faced the screen. She looked like she was watching the gah dang super bowl! Her words though made him turn to her to give her a breif look before back at the screen. Was Gaspard getting his mack on with mystery lady? When did that happen? Clyde didn't see or hear! Either way if the dood was trying to move on Clyde couldn't blame him. Of course he was a good man who loved his old old lady he'd keep mourning but you cant blame a guy for wanting to try rebuild his life. Funny thing... Mercy was the first girl he laid eyes on after Heather left him. He wasn't a jerk for that though, right? She didn't need to know about that anyway.

Clyde watched the scene unfold with the guy going to the grave to plant another flower for his beloved before the mystery chick appeared and approached Mr. Gaspard saying she knew his secret! "Oh piss. Whut secret?" Clyde thought, though wasn't it obvious he planted those flowers for his woman? Apparently there was more to it when the woman spoke of the dead princess' husband the prince who had died in war. "She was cheatin' on her husband who went off to war! That skank!" Clyde thought as he leaned forward in his chair before the woman declared she was going to have Gaspard arrested.... Wait what? Clyde didn't understand. What did he do to get his ass arrested? Bang the princess? That was probably worth jail time to Clyde.

If you take these flowers away, then surely you will extinguish all hope from within this kingdom of strife! Clyde nearly choked on popcorn. Was this guy serious? Flowers equal hope? Not a strong military to defeat their enemy? Man this Gaspard cat was really nuts.

You would see this kingdom crumble from within, when it can barely hold back the tide of foes from without!? "No! I can't see this place is about to crumble! I ain't seen no armies fightin' to show all the hoo-hah, damn you! If shit was really THAT BAD why are you plantin' flowers!?!?" Clyde complained, barely understanding the speech or why some dumb flowers for a dead princess would change anything in grim war that keeps getting talked about but never shown. AND who was this mystery chick!!? Clyde didn't know but he was starting to hate Gaspard. He thought he could be all cool and torched like Batman or fucking Wolverine but instead he was kind of a dramatic wuss.

Gaspard and The woman seemed to talk more and more until at last they seemed like they were going to part before the guards began to show up, saying it was too late and there was no need for him to take action.

[size=85:21413zr5]"Awwww dang!" He exclaimed under his breath quitely before turning to Mercy and nudging her arm slightly. "That chick is badass." kind of a bitch in Clyde's eyes but he kept that to himself, he was more impressed with the woman's actions as she seemed about ready to apprehend Gaspard! Things looked promsing. This movie seemed to have a habit of getting really good before getting slow and then good again. He wish it was 2 hours of kickass instead of every 20 minutes.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:25 am

Mercy turned and gave Clyde a look like he had just said something to her in Chinese. One eyebrow furrowed down, the other arched up, her mouth hung open and her nose wrinkled. "Euh?" She said, gasping softly before she grabbed a handful of popcorn and turned back to the screen, shaking her head. Bad ass wasn't the term she was going to use for the move.

The movie continued on into the relationship between Gaspard and the woman, who was known as Isabella. The two would meet at various dignified castle functions, Gaspard always in his disguise. The two would coyly flirt and gorw close to each other. However, the man would always try and leave flowers for the priincess and the woman would always be trying to track him down. Most of the scenes consisted of her talking to guards about how their investigation was going. The whole time, Mercy was on edge. Her fingers touched her lips as she watched.

"She knows where he lives!" She said. "And yet, she holds back. She knows he's right and... Haaaah... Oh man, what's going to happen when!"

This movie was everything she thought it was going to be and more and they hadn't even revealed Gaspard's secret yet!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:59 pm

Clyde saw the bewildered look Mercy gave him and looked at her like he didn't know what he did. "...Whut? She's smart." He whispered as she grabbed some popcorn and turned back to the screen, shaking her head. Clyde frowned slightly. "Whut I say..!?" He thought before going back to watch the film.

Clyde thought the mystery woman was going to have her newly arrived guards chase and apprehend Gaspard right then and there, finding that really dramatic. But that didn't happen. Instead the movie kept diving more into the relationship between Gaspard and the mystery woman called Isabella for what felt like an eternity with the 'properish' talking within the castle locations about really boring things.

"Ain't there a fuggin' super bad war goin' on that's about to tear the kingdom apart or somethin'? Why we focused on these two instead of the important shit? This chick's threaten to arrest his ass and he's out fuggin' around wit' 'er!? The hell!?" Thought Clyde while propped up his elbow on the arm rest and laid his head on his hand. Watching this movie play out with Isabella talking to the guard about the investigation. Investigation about what? Didn't she say she knew Gaspard the dang ol' prince? He was the prince right?

Clyde leaned up as he heard Mercy speak out, his brows perking up. "She does? Since when?" He asked himself, not really wanting to ask because that would let Mercy know several things in the film flew over his head. Mercy looked like she was having a good time and was really into the flick. Clyde was trying hard to give the damn thing a chance but this movie was killing him. He didn't even know if they were passed an hour yet. He made himself sit up straight again, keeping himself from making a sigh or anything would suggest discomfort. Mercy was stressed and she was looking to get work off her mind with a good movie and that seemed to be happening. She looked quite happy and that made Clyde feel better about this outing with a boring movie that he felt was slowly gagging him... He knew he had to be a masochist if he was enduring this for a girl.

He then checked his popcorn and drink. Both were a little past half empty. The food and drink seemed to be the one real good thing right now. How long was this movie anyway?

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:36 pm

The climax of the movie was slowly coming to a head. The Isabella and Gaspard engaged in a steamy love making scene that mostly featured Gaspard's naked butt in extended shots. Mercy leaned back in her seat and watched with red cheeks and focused eyes. Not that she would have minded seeing Isabella, but Gaspard certainly had a well sculpted rear. After the love making, Isabella confronted Gaspard.

I know who you are. I can see through your disguise perfectly now!"

Gaspard recoiled. "How long have you known!?" He stood up and showed off more of his man-ass to the swooning audience.

"Isabella! If you know my secret then you know that I could never engage in forbidden love. I couldn't do it before and I can't do it now!"

Isabella sat up, pushing forward, the sheets covering every inch of her as she furrowed her brow. "You can't engage in forbidden love!?" She professed. "So, you would call it love, then!?"

"Isabella! I never thought anyone could pry my heart away from the princess, but I fear you have seized it tightly! The beat of it quickens at the mere sight of you!"

"Does it quicken with affection, or fear, Gaspard!?"

"No! Don't say it!" He turned his head. "It aches for you, but we could never be together after what I have done!"

"What have you done, Gaspard!?" Isabella said sternly. "Don't speak to me as though you could not be tempted by love when it seems you are weakened as we speak. Is your ability to withstand temptation with the princess, the same as it is with me!? That is surely a bold and treasonous way to remain a pure man!"

"No, never!" Gaspard stepped forward. "My finger was never laid upon the princess in lust! Though my heart yearned for her, the Prince had taken her fancy through and through!"

Isabella gasped. "So, you did not leave the service of the palace, you did not leave the Princess' side as her most loyal servant because you laid an adulterous hand upon her!?"

"It seems, Madame Isabella, that you do NOT know my terrible secret after all!"

Mercy had her hands pressed tightly against her lips as she watched the scene. She glanced at Clyde, surely these powerful emotions and daring revelations were getting to him as well!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:39 am

Clyde nodded subtly as the two characters finally got it on. Now the movie was having something to pick it up. But it looked so tame compared to everything he saw at AFW, it made this 'steamy' love scene look kind of... Boring. Especially with how they covered up Isabella or kept her body hidden away from the camera. Not a single nude breast was shown and before Clyde knew it... Extended shots of Gaspard's ass taking up the whole silver screen. Clyde made a face and leaned back in his chair about the same time as Mercy did, only his eyes were not focused, but trying to avoid the damn thing.

At first Clyde was like 'Whatever. Dood's ass.', but the director had to be Woman or some fruity guy because there was no Isabella. Only Asspard. Showing the guy a lot longer than what was needed with these long ass shots that made Clyde start to feel uncomfortable.

"I'm gon' strangle this movie." Clyde thought to himself with a face that looked like he was about to kill over. He didn't know what the people were talking about anymore. He thought the IMPORTANT stuff in this movie was Gaspard's wounded heart, struggling to let go of one true love! Clyde could get into that sappy shit! He thought the movie was about THE WAR, epic massive battles! But no! It was about Gaspard, his secret, this lady who says she knows his secret but isn't doing anything about it and A MAN ASS. All hope for this film with Clyde was dying. Dying hard and fast.

"Whut the hell is the big deal again? Wait Gaspard ain't the prince...? Whut the fuck is goin' on man!?" Clyde was confused. So he wasn't the prince in disguise but he needed a disguise to attend the wake and Isabella is accusing him of fucking her and the guy says he didn't because The Princess loved the Prince "........SO WHUT'S THE PROBLEM THEN!?!?" Clyde let out as he stuffed some popcorn into his mouth. This movie was cockteasing him with quality. He didn't get it. He couldn't even find himself connecting with Gaspard resisting temptation because this movie was twisting his balls. These powerful emotions weren't getting to him. This guy was a punk. And Clyde nearly slapped his forehead when it Gaspard claimed Isabella did not know his terrible secret that Clyde was getting tired of hearing about.

Clyde's face was just blank while he scarfed down popcorn.

Last edited by 621 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:54 am

Mercy caught Clyde blankly chewing on popcorn and furrowed her brow. She threw her elbow to jab him with it in the arm and leaned in. "You don't have to like it, but at least pretend like it's not the worst thing ever!" She said in a hushed whisper as sternly as she could without getting loud.

Mercy then reached over and snatched the popcorn bucket away and set it in front of her lap. She raised her nose in a little 'hm[h' and began to reach her hand into the bucket only to come back mostly with crumbs and kernels. "Eugh!" She groaned and shoved the popcorn back into his lap and wiped her buttery hand down her arm. She then took a drink form her water and folded her arms under her chest. She slumped in her chair. At least SHE was enjoying the story of Gaspard and Isabella and their forbidden love.

Last edited by 445 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:24 am

Clyde jumped a bit when Mercy elbowed him, frowning that he let her see his displeasure with the film but he tried to give it a chance and pretend but he couldn't help it. It just sucked.

"But it ain't!" He replied quickly. It wasn't THE WORST thing ever but it was bad. It was really bad. He watched as she snatched his popcorn, his mouth left open like a child who just got his toy taken away by Mom. Watching as she dug into the bucket and got nothing, leaving Clyde to just sigh as the bucket was shoved backed to him, hearing her groan in frustration before she crossed her arms and slumped in her chair.

Clyde felt really bad.

"...They just won't stop showing his ass!" He tried to say. Best excuse he had. "It's keepin me from gettin' into the drama! He tried to say only to end up shushed by someone who heard him. "Gomenasai!" He whispered to them though it sounded like Go Men Outside. He thought about leaving to get napkins and more popcorn but was a little worried about Mercy. She was having such a good time and he didn't mean to rain on something she liked and upset her... Even if sucked donkey balls.

He sighed and leaned into her ear, his arm resting over the top of her seat. "Sorry. I didn't mean to upset you, Ms. Mercy." He muttered with a sincere smile. He'd just have to not let her see his displeasure with the film... This terrible, terrible film. Good thing Large Popcorns came with free refills! They might be his saving grace!

Last edited by 621 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next