Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Topic: Wrestling?

+25
XSirenX
Maxy
bricktown
Lobo
FlameofHope
BCG
Deus001
Cy_Man
Bluemouse
LunarWolf
Underdog21
skati
CenaFan1991
daemongirl
Alexandra
Old_Man_Tai
Kitten
KillerV
Jizzelle
UrbanChamp
kerflubble
Tatyina
TiefBlau
Admin
Harrier
29 posters

Page 15 of 100 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 57 ... 100  Next

Go down

Topic: Wrestling? - Page 15 Empty Re: Topic: Wrestling?

Post by kerflubble Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:57 pm

Great wrestler, huge asshole

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:01 am

So who watched Raw tonight?

Please tell me you all saw Tensai flop facefirst on his second entrance with Santino.

Oh my god, I feel so bad for him, especially since he won't live it down, and they might have to change his gimmick now that it's been said on air that his name is Albert and he can speak english, which I think counts for his first promo since returning.

But seriously, the fall, his clearly pissed off reaction, Santino joking (wondering if that joke was natural or scripted, same with Albert speaking english) and that STUPID ICEBAG WRAP all together was HILARIOUS.

I honestly think it made up for jobbing a talent like Albert out for months on end.

The comedy was pretty funny, The Ric Flair vs CM Punk confrontation was interesting, though imperfect.

Cena winning Superstar of the Year was, quite frankly, stupid as hell, because this is like, the worst year of his career. He's lost more this year then he has any other year. (Which is funny considering how IWC still bitches about him winning, even when he loses.)

The matches, while short, were still fun little matches. Best match I think was Sin Cara vs Cody Rhodes. Probably Cara's best singles match since joining WWE, and hey, Cody Rhodes won clean. A Heel won clean IWC! Between that and Big Show winning at TLC, maybe you can stop bitching!

(Seriously, the amount of IWC bitching because Ziggler didn't "win clean" at TLC is so pathetic. It's been tradition for DECADES now that, unless its a squash or a wrestler of a lower rank, Heels normally don't win clean against equal level talent. How the fuck does a wrestler "Win Clean" in a match WITH NO RULES anyway? Like complaining Big Show winning a Chairs match by USING A CHAIR isn't clean, like he was supposed to ignore the chairs. If he did that, he WOULDN'T BE A HEEL MORON'S)

Aside from that though, fun Raw. Sure, it wasn't all big and dramatic with storyline continuations and drama like everybody seems to want, but it was just a simple, fun, unimportant little Raw where everyone got to relax and have a good time.

Of course, The IWC will bitch and complain about how its the worst Raw of the year and blah blah blah. I swear, I really just prefer the company of people who still think wrestling is real. At least those unlearned fools know how to enjoy the damn product.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:51 pm

Tensai with that Shockmaster entrance ^^
Poor guy is probably done for good now, comedy jobber until he gets future endeavoured.

Ric Flair can do no wrong as long as he has no matches anymore. And Vince is probably scared that a 60+ years, bleeding man in only his trunks will have a heart attack in the ring...again(kind of).

Pointless matches were pointless, but ok, Slammy matches are that way.

Cena getting that ECW go away heat again^^
He is clearly Heel in a feud with Ziggler of all people and is put on the screen just as an egocentric asshole that wanted to have the briefcase from Ziggler cause he's Cena and is now butthurt that he didn't make it. Pathetic, really. Cena's booking always made some points with me for being a good example, but this is just trashed in the last months.

Cesaro clearly stealing the show again.

And Big E Langston, or Ryblack as he is already called in some other forums, poses as unknown black man who attacks Cena at the command of AJ. I loled, but anyone who does not know Langston is probably asking himself who that angry black man could be^^ And to be honest, I would rather have Langston in Ryback's place than Ryback.

Last edited by 8345 on Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:41 pm

Flair is awesome, Shield is awesome, Hell No is awesome

ADR's face turn (kinda) is really showing where Miz falls down as a face, having already established a reason to cheer for him (Ricardo) as opposed to a show within a show

I'm uneasy about Big E seeing as he looks like he's doing what Mason Ryan did 2 years ago. But he also does the 5 count pin gimmick which is my favourite monster thing so it might work out.

But overall it's just a confusing mess narrativley: Cena is full on Superdickery, the Shield seem to be feuding with half the roster: ADR's turn is still on the fence as they didn't give him mic time and made him face Cena. And we're suppossed to have the Rock come in soon to hype up the title match at the rumble.

So yeah, kinda surreal 2 days for wrestling: one excellent, the next confusing.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:21 am

Don't think Raw was confusing.

Raw was fun.

That's all that it was really about. It wasn't about the drama, or the storylines, or anything like that. It was just a night for the wrestlers to have a good time and for people to have some fun.

I hope they keep doing the slammys every year. Wrestling needs a night of just fun

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:28 am

Cena on Superdickery is a nice word for it.^^

After reading something about TLC again(which I like as a gimmick PPV), I came to wonder why Cena did choose to do a Hurricanrana on Ziggler from all moves available? He should be able to toss Ziggler around like a doll, why not use a powerslam or a big splash instead to make some points with the wrestling purists? He's a bulky guy, even if he had really succeeded it would have looked awkward.

Not looking forward to Rock vs. Punk and resulting from that, Rock vs. Cena 2. WWE should give new guys a chance, but who am I kidding, the new guy will probably just be Ryback winning the Rumble and I will chocke on my own words. At least that will bring Punk to the level where he belongs wrestling wise for me, upper midcard with some time in the ME and some belts but not a main eventer all the time.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:31 am

[quote="Harrier":2xywtyiy]Cena on Superdickery is a nice word for it.^^

After reading something about TLC again(which I like as a gimmick PPV), I came to wonder why Cena did choose to do a Hurricanrana on Ziggler from all moves available? He should be able to toss Ziggler around like a doll, why not use a powerslam or a big splash instead to make some points with the wrestling purists? He's a bulky guy, even if he had really succeeded it would have looked awkward.

Not looking forward to Rock vs. Punk and resulting from that, Rock vs. Cena 2. WWE should give new guys a chance, but who am I kidding, the new guy will probably just be Ryback winning the Rumble and I will chocke on my own words. At least that will bring Punk to the level where he belongs wrestling wise for me, upper midcard with some time in the ME and some belts but not a main eventer all the time.

Why?

some of the initial Cena Vs. Punk matches were most excellent. In fact a lot of punk moments are excellent.

Saturation will make anyone tiresome and before he was forced to go heel in the worst way possible, he was getting a better crowd reaction than Cena could even hopefor, even compared to people BOOING Cena.

I also like Ryback, so him winning the rumble is something I wouldn't mind.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:57 am

(NOTE: This will be a rant on the IWC. Feel free to ignore it if you are tired of hearing me rant against the IWC)

[quote="Harrier":ryz9rvv4]Cena on Superdickery is a nice word for it.^^

I'm calling bullshit on this one. From 2010 till now, we have seen an amount of newer main event talent, "newer" guys, meaning, for the purpose of this post, ones that haven't been around as long as experienced guys and have not been main eventers till within the last two years, have been pushed to either main event, or upper mid card/semi main event status.

Sheamus, Miz, Swagger, ADR, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, Wade Barrett (during the Nexus angle), John Morrison (Before he was fired), Mark Henry (Granted, not new, BUT, it was his first world title reign and first overall title reign in YEARS, and first time being the main event, so I count him as a new main eventer) and even Zack Ryder were all given higher level pushes to either Upper Mid Card, Semi Main Event, or Main Event status. Some of them even won World/WWE titles....

and guess what?

The IWC decided to crap all over them and complain about every last one. Then, when they were de-pushed, the IWC complained about WWE not pushing anybody other then Cena and Punk, making utter hypocrites of themselves once again.

Fact is, the only "New" world champion of the last couple years that NOBODY had any complaints about was Christian. And he's only "New" if you've never heard of the Attitude Era or TNA.

My point is that WWE HAS given newer/younger/non main event guys chances at main eventing, and every time they do, people complain and complain and complain, so WWE drops it completely. Then everyone complains about not having new main events.

Last edited by 143 on Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:14 am

You make it sound as though there was nothing to complain about when in fact many of the examples given were at the result of legitimate or at least semi-legit reasons. No-one complained about Henry's first reign. It was refreshing to see a well booked monster heel who didn't treat his opponents like they didn't have a hope in hell. Ditto Daniel Bryan, he was a smart heel who wasn't a coward. Not afraid to take a hit to further his goals and showing a lot of people that he did have a lot of personality and wasn't just a more happy-go-lucky Dean Malenko

Zack Ryder's fall from the eyes of many was intentional, the Kane/Cena/Ryder/Eve story was just plain bad. It was nice for Zack to get a bit of screen time but it was mostly spent being cuckolded by Eve or being killed by Kane with no end for him. He was made to look like a bitch through and through despite getting one of the most emotionally important wins in recent memory the PPV before that.

Swagger wouldn't have been bad if they hadn't stripped him of everything likable and tried to make him into a bigger suit Jericho as soon as he won the title. He lost his smile and it hurt him badly.

Sheamus was a big new guy: great! Someone to break the monotomy of Cena/Orton after they had feuded to death, again a huge plus for the guy. However, both times he won the WWE championship were presented as flukes. Cena "slipping" the first time and Nexus involvement the second. It's only been since his face turn that he's been allowed to put his money where his mouth is and actually earn his accolades. On the other hand his face title run suffered from the same problem as the next guys (18 Seconds)

ADR... wrong place, wrong time to have the stop-start push. Right as soon as CM Punk leaves the title and comes back for Summerslam he takes advantage of the clusterfuck that was the Kevin Nash situation after just repeating himself about destiny, and after the holding the belt hostage stick of the then red hot Punk, he got kinda crapped on. That and apart from his impressive start... he never really went anywhere character wise, just more destiny and attacking Rey Mysterio, hotshotting it between himself, Cena and a cooled off Punk never really helped anyone and once he lost it he was back at square one. Although his title reign provides me with a great quote for how obnoxious Cena can be.

(After ADR beat Rey Mysterio to retain his title) "Sooner or later you'll have to defend that title."

The Miz was a third wheel in his own title matches, even against Jerry Lawler who he couldn't beat in a Ladder match without Cole's involvement.

Wade Barrett got messed around, never getting the trigger pulled at the height of Nexus' reign of terror and kind of fell off the map. He's still liked by a lot of the IWC but it'll be difficult to regain that peak of being a James Bond villain.

John Morrison was hell of fun to watch, don't get me wrong and like Kofi I don't get a lot of the hate for the guy... but he couldn't talk from a script as a face. His matches were must-watch and his promos could be must-avoid. Still, I'd like to see him make a comeback because Parkour in falls count anywhere matches and ladder matches needs to be a lot more common.

The crapping is usually as a result of bad booking, so don't take a lot of the IWC as people who are never happy. We were happy with MitB 2011, TLC 2011 and 2012. Give us reasons to be invested and we'll enjoy ourselves but just because we don't suck it up when it's bad doesn't mean we can't find something to enjoy.

And the most important thing: ITS NOT A GOD DAMN HIVEMIND. Nothing will please everyone and people on the internet can be a lot more vocal and seem like a bigger deal than they are in reality. Even on online communities very few people actively hate everything provided. And they're probably doing it to seem cool.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:32 am

crapping all over the iwc makes Tai think he is cool.

Topic: Wrestling? - Page 15 6u0iRWY
Topic: Wrestling? - Page 15 QiougD6Topic: Wrestling? - Page 15 TTlOMaFTopic: Wrestling? - Page 15 5t0Q5s2Topic: Wrestling? - Page 15 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 100 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 57 ... 100  Next