Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 177 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 176 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

How are YOU doing?

3 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

How are YOU doing? - Page 3 Empty Re: How are YOU doing?

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:41 am

Akashi was indeed appeased by Rika's words. she let go of her and ran her fingers through Rika's hair affectionately, grinning down at the girl. She then stuck her tongue out at Sarah. "See." She said. But as she was about to continue her teasing, She heard Sha's words and burst into a laughter. "LADY!?" She exclaimed. "Hoo man..." She tried to keep herself from over doing it with the laughter. "through her giggles she managed to hear Sarah's words. "Oooh! That sounds like fun." She admitted. Whether the poles were for the public to try their hand at or were adorned with beautiful ladies who exhibited a more professional skill, The setting pleased Akashi quite nicely She liked two of the three of those things at the very least.

"That sounds great, LADY Sarah!" She said to see just how ridiculously absurd anyone calling Sarah anything that sounded like Lady sounded. "You going to dance for me on one of those poles?" She said as she wiggled her butt a little. "I don't mind going first though!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:46 pm

Sarah's eye twitched in irritation to Akashi's laughing. Why was it that everything the sumo said made Sarah want to punch her in the face? "Yeah, I'm a lady," Sarah growled, stepping in front of Akashi to give her a fierce green-eyed glare. "Got a problem with that?"

"N-Now now, Let's not fight!" Rika stammered, standing between the two of them to prevent any fists from flying. Sha frowned at the scene. She never thought much about it, but calling someone like Sarah Gatt 'Lady' did seem rather absurd. Not that she would ever voice such thoughts. "You're gonna love this place, Akashi" Rika went on as they started walking again. "You can dance on the poles if you want. I've never done it, but you should ive it a shot."

"Nha did it once," Sha said suddenly, causing her sister's face to light up red.

"I-I did not!" she stammered, looking very flustered as she did so. "I-I was just really drunk! A-And it was a good song, and...and-" Nha stopped talking then. She was just too embaressed to go on.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:08 pm

Akashi tried her best to stifle her laughter as Sarah glared daggers at her. She had little success. "Well... I guess not... I just figured YOU would have the problem, Sarah-samaaaa." She said mocking the lady comment in her own Japanese before giggling some more. Though she was giggling, her fists had been clenched tightly in anticipation. Though, she was glad that Rika broke things up. She didn't want to fight with Sarah, yet."

"We'll I've never done it, but I will give it a shot." She then turned her head. "After a couple of beers." She muttered and put her arm around Rika. Her ears perked up when she heard Sha's words and she looked back art Nha with a grin. She waved her forward and if the twin didn't com up, she'd reach back and pull her her forward into her other arm and give the two a big hug. "You can join us too. You're already braver than the rest of us." She then thumbed at Sarah and Sha. "And then those two will see how much fun we're having and they'll have to join!" She said with a big grin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:12 am

Nha frowned when Akashi beckoned her over for God knows what. Of course she wasn't going to humour the sumo, so she turned her head away with a huff. Unfortunately she had not expected Akashi to yank her in, and with a yelp Nha was pulled into the group hug. "L-Let go of me, fatso!" Nha whined, but no matter how she struggled there was no escaping Akashi's specialty. "Sha! Help me!" But the red twin merely looked away awkwadly, though she seemed to be hiding a smirk. "You damn traitor!"

"I'm walking with lunatics," Sarah muttered to herself. They soon turned a corner, and they arrived at their destination. the club Sarah had lead them to was called Body Ink, and already at this time of night there was a huge line-up to get in.

"Looks like a long wait," Sha muttered.

"Aw, we'll be here for hours!" Rika whined, burying her head in Akashi's shoulder. Sarah frowned in annoyance.

"Fuck that," she spat, and without another word she would march straight ahead, past the line and heading straight for the bouncer at the door.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:50 am

"Fatso!?" Akashi barked back and would give the twin the same treatment she had given Rika earlier, forcing the girls face into a tight squeeze against her breast. "You were looking all cute and welcoming before and now you're being mean? " She then grinned wickedly and leaned in. "Oh I see how it is you little tsundere. You're the type who only likes to be affectionate when you know no one's looking right? Well we can arrange that." She purred lustily to Nha before letting go and laughing as she gave her back a friendly slap.

Akashi too frowned at the long line. She hugged Rika in condolence when she leaned against her and was thinking about what to do, or if there was another club they could go to when she say Sarah march up through the line.

"Haha! Sarah-San, sometimes I like the way you think!" She said as she pretended to push up her sleeves and march up right behind Sarah.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:18 pm

Nha yelped in surprise when Akashi pulled her into arms, becoming another victim of the sumo's infamous hugs. She whined and struggled against Akashi's grip, all the while in disbelief of how large Akashi's chest was. When she was released, she was red-faced and out of breath, and promptly glared at Sha when she saw her stifling her laughter.

Sarah and her rather unique entourage made their way past the long line, much to the protests of those standing in said line, until they stood before the boucer. He was a rather large and muscled man, typical of bouncers, and he froed at their arrival. "Back of the line, ladies," he said gruffly.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," Sarah said, rasing her hands up as she gave an innocent smile. "Don't you know who we are?" The man raised a confused eyebrow. "We're VIPs. Celebreties."

"We are?" Sha asked, prompting Rika to elbow her the stomach.

"Yes, yes we are. We're from the AFW wrestling league. Maybe you heard of me? Sarah Gatt?"

"Nope." Sarah's confident grin fell from her face. Her eye twitched in irritation. "And I've ever heard of the AFW either. Now get to the back of the line." There was a loud chorus of agreements from the people in the line.

"What about her?" Rika suddenly put her arm around Akashi and grinned. "She's the Friction champion!" The boucer took one lonf look at Akashi, much longer then he had at Sarah, which somehow irked the brawler.

"Nope," the bouncer said much to their dissapointment. "Now all of you get to the back of the line. Or none of you are getting in!"

"What now?" Nha hispered anxiously to Sarah.

The Queen of Brawl scowled. She wasn't gonna let some ear-piece wearing gorrila get in the way of her good time. "Plan B," Sarah said, right before her head would collide solidly with the bouncer's nose for a solid headbutt. The large man's nose spurted blood, and her gurgled once before he fell to the sidewalk, completely unconscious.

Nha, Sha, Rika and the rest of the people in line gawked in disbelief as Sarah strode through the now unattended door with her hands in her pockets. "You guys coming or what?" she called.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:15 am

Akashi listened to Sarah's attempt at diplomacy. It was rather amusing and not a tactic that Akashi thought was even in Sarah's play book. The sumo had to admit, she didn't really think hey were celebrities either and was kind of glad that Sha spoke up and took the elbow for her. But when Sarah mentioned the AFW, Akashi perked up. "Oh, yeah!" she said. Well, pretty much everyone in Japan watched the AFW, didn't they? Akashi thought. She was proven wrong in mere moments as the Bouncer scoffed at Sarah's words.

"What!?"" Blurted out Akashi. "How can they not have heardo f the AFW..." Akashi mumbled but when they didn't know her as the champ, she was even more flustered. "D-don't you people get out at all!/" She asked, turning around. Akashi's ear twitched at Sarah's new plan. She already had a good idea of what it was but was still surprised to see the headbutt. When the guy fell down, already knocked out, Akashi growled. "Dammit, Sarah-San.' She said as she marched after her, lifting up her sandaled foot and slamming it into the bouncer's unconscious form. "Save some for me next time, dammit!" She grumbled as she followed Sarah into the club.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:31 pm

Akashi's more ruthlesss than I thought, Rika thought to herself after the sumo kicked the bouncer while he was down. His body twitched but other than that he did not move from his sprawled out position on the pavement. With nothing in their way the group of women strolled their way inside. The people who had waited patiently in line, despite the unattended door now debated whether to go in or not if those crazy girls were going to be inside.

The first thing everyone would notice once they entered the Body Ink nightclub was the pulsating music that blared through the loud speakers. Real upbeat stuff that made you want to drop everything you were doing and just dance the night away. The club was relatively large, complete with bar, dance floor, and just like Rika had promised, stripper poles. To punks like Sarah and Rika thy were sorta out of their element. Luckily drinks took away all self-doubt they may have. "I'll get the drinks!" Rika announced, but before she could make a beeline to the bar Sarah had grabbed her collar.

"You're not legal," Sarah said, and Rika pouted prematurely. "I'd rather not get kicked out after all the trouble it took to get in." She nodded at the twin sisters with them. "Nha, Sha. You know what we like." The sisters nodded and together they set off for the bar. Rika must have really wanted those drinks because she followed right behind them.

"Come on. Let's sit down somewhere," Sarah said to Akashi, who she was now alone with.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:57 am

When Akashi finally entered the club, her eyes widened. It was an amazing place! Her heart thumped at the pulsating beats. Colors of all kinds danced in her eyes and the smell of heat and bodies made for an interesting mood. Her hips swayed ever so gently at the music and she grinned at the poles. She'd probably be up there by the end of the night, hopefully not topless or worse.

Akashi watched the display between Rika, Sarah and the twins with a grin on her face. As she watched the other three leave, she nodded to Sarah and found a both to sit in. She tried to squeeze herself next to Sarah and looked her over carefully. She then let out a soft sigh before smiling. She was glad to be alone with her for a moment. "So..." She asked looking up at Sarah. "How are you doing?" It was a sincere question. Even if they probably fought more than anything else, Akashi felt a certain connection with Sarah that she didn't quite understand. herself. A lot had passed between them anyway. "And... don't give me some bullshit answer, Sarah..." She looked up. "For real. Things look like they're going pretty well for you but who knows about any of that." She shook her head. "I bet if you were in the middle of a lake on a sinking ship you'd say you were fine or tell the person asking to fuck off." She looked up at Sarah and grinned.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:24 am

Sarah slipped herself into the boothe with her sumo companion, cringing a little at how close the woman was getting to. After scootching herself away from Akashi a bit Sarah settled herself in with a sigh when she heard Akashi's question. She didn't notice until now but she was actually alone with the sumo now with the rest of their party retrieving their drinks. It was then that Akashi asked her question. It wasn't an odd question, Sarah supposed. It had been awhile since they last spoke.

"Eh, I'm doing alright," Sarah answered honestly. "Still kicking ass, still making money. But you know, it's getting real hard to find matches when everyone's scared to death of you. Never really considered that when I was starting out." Sarah rested her chin in one of her hands and gave Akashi the stare down. She really didn't know why she hung out with this woman. Sarah should hate her guts but that wasn't so. Wierd.

"What about you?" Sarah asked suddenly. "Miss Friction Champion? Is it everything you hoped it would be?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum